I know we hate this guy, but this speech he just gave to the British media absolutely put them in their place

I know we hate this guy, but this speech he just gave to the British media absolutely put them in their place.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmIyiRIa1fw

Attached: SARGON.jpg (349x340, 22K)

I don't hate him and I'm liking him more & more. I like his message about raping women. Rape should be mandatory and a patriotic duty

Is it the one in which he calls out the Jews and tells them to fuck off back to Israel?

No, he calls for more rape, that's a message Jow Forums can get behind

>when you meme too hard and it causes a protest party against the EU to become the YouTube party.

UKIP is how I know clown world is reality

Attached: 1552704468140.gif (500x281, 985K)

is he polling patrick little and yang numbers lol

Attached: i might rape you.jpg (543x491, 27K)

He looked like an idiot on the news. I like the guy but he came across really badly. It didn’t help that Count Dankula looks like a retard.

>He looked like an idiot on the news.
why?

SHUT YOUR DIRTY LYING (((MOUTHS)))!!
YOU (((SMEAR MERCHANTS)))!!!

Because the news are dirty dirty smear (((merchants))) and lie all the fucking time

You look like an idiot right now and all the time tbf senpai

The news are the ones coming across really badly.

rape is the only viable option in an sexual emergency. this guy has my support

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

Attached: 1.png (677x395, 175K)

>I know we hate this guy
no, (You) do because you are literally a faggot
>we
cringe

Attached: paki-chan.jpg (612x401, 45K)

Put on your red nose and dance the night away.

Based

Attached: IMG_1562.jpg (861x333, 35K)

No, he's pathetic. People who still watch him are brainlets. He is openly pro-migration and white genocide.

based sargon. we need more outspoken centreists like him.

"in a sexual emergency" ?

Aside from exterminating Jews, the main thing that I have always wanted was for women to be raped. For years, we have not had a single politician in a Western country that was willing to call for women to be raped – even while this is a very popular position in Middle Eastern countries.

Rape has overwhelming popular support as a policy among the public, with up to 98% of people supporting it. However, thus far, no politician in the West has had the nerve to run on a rape platform.

ha nice try. i know for a fact that carl of swindon raises another mans child and takes selfies of his butt but its all part of his epic troll to trigger the libs

Attached: 1539728309953.jpg (602x533, 134K)

like poo on a wall

HAHAHA

Attached: 1543192244156.gif (320x240, 1016K)

fake pic, why is Jow Forums against Sargon ? At least he's shitting on journalists

Remember when mainstream media was making fun of this guy? Does that mean he is based and redpileed?

Attached: IMG_1370.jpg (195x258, 7K)

He was on a podcast the other day talking about "western" birth rates and how to incentivise "western" people to have more children to prevent them being replaced.

I'd say that's pretty based

I can't tell if this is a troll, or if it's a genuine SJW trying to engineer negative press. Honk honk.

Fuck women, we should rape sluts

Why do y'all hate Sar'gn? He's trying to make an impact in the world while Jow Forumsacks are slaving away for $9/hr at McDonald's.

i'm not against carl benjamin. i want him to trigger the libs so much that they finally agree to legalize emergency rape of non skeptics

Attached: preuzmi.jpg (205x246, 5K)

I've started watching his videos tonight
Pretty good content
He seems pretty sure of himself but he fucking dishes it out to journos and commies at least

Rape is a pseudoscientific conspiracy theory and a misandrist canard.

and get AIDS? No thank you

I hope he does the same to Britain as he did to his son. Kill it by incompetence.

Attached: c90ba1d3c34bca03b46c87dcd0826b10e07d6aacd1f9326db63e4753044ea143.jpg (661x533, 62K)

a lot of Jow Forumstards hate him because he's not a race realist or a jew genocider

I want to be able to fuck women without their consent, call it whatever u want

He's hiding his power level, living in UK doesn't help the cause either if you want to stay afloat.

you dirty, dirty smear merchant

Never before have I heard him say anything like that. He said many times that he doesn't care about race mixing, he's a civic nationalist retard after all.

Sargon has been a joy to watch since back when he first started to now. Because it’s the slow invetiable roll towards the realization of what’s really going on in the world. He started out as a cringy edgy atheist and slowly tumbled down the rabbit hole. Now he’s Christian values, traditional values, and so on. He may not be all the way there but it’s been hilarious watching him ever so slowly have to swallow red pill after red pill. I remember one of his first videos that he doesn’t have anymore where he talked about how Muslims were not bad. Jihadist were a small number of extremist and Christians were far more historically violent. Now look at you Carl look at you now.

He's friends with Colin Robertson, isn't he? I suspect that Carl Benjamin is more based than he is letting on.

honestly jews and their ability to jew is overrated. outjewing the jew is the final redpill

Baby steps.

Attached: 20190420_185655.jpg (4032x2268, 2.69M)

You know Iv never understood why some people here don’t get that you can’t get elected by just out and out saying we need to gas the kikes and race war now. Sure individual actors don’t need to worry about optics. But politicians do. If you have any type of following you have to be moderate and slowly overtime turn people into extremist.

Sargon has become important, he's our man on the inside of the overton window, I'm supporting him, for now

Attached: 575757.png (1002x1003, 1.99M)

I don't think sargon wants non-whites out of Europe

Is this the first time you've heard of the phrase "Towing the party line"?

so in order to tell the truth you must lie to get elected and keep lying to get that fat EU paycheck at the end of the month. ok got it. so basically globohomo politics 101

If he publicly calls one of the reporters a nigger then i might pray for Carl.

Attached: 1519462252113.png (325x217, 91K)

No you lie to get elected appoint your fellow believers into positions of power to subvert the government and then use the growing civilian movement that supported you to go ever deeper into the rabbit hole. Eventually you organize a false flag which you then use to declare a state of emergency and executive powers. Move the portions of the military you’ve subverted to take your political enemies for their safety of course, send “advisors” to your news organizations and then you really start.

>Doesn't even look remotely like him
>His son is his own
Observe the (((merchant))) and his smears

I don’t much care for him but I’ve been saying it forever the legacy media are dead nobody cares and nobody is listening, I worked in cable tv here in a former life and I saw shows with literally single digit audiences, their ratings are an invention, they know the real numbers are far worse than the ones they conjure up out of thin air and statistical fudging, it’s a giant house of cards that will die in a screaming heaping the not to distant future, I personally don’t know anyone under 50 who watches a tv or reads a newspaper, they’re dead as fucking dead can be it’s just a matter of time

He's stated that he wants a curb on immigration. I don't think he was referring to eastern eurofags.

I can't watch it on TV anymore. I believe what you say, though. After the Boomers are dead. It's done for mainstream CNN, Fox News, etc.

To normies he probably sounds like an unhinged lunatic though.
Although millions of Brits intend to vote for Jeremy Corbyn, so my barometer for judging what the UK public considers sane might be off.

It's not even that, it's more that Srgn just steals content from Jow Forums, adds low IQ bs on top of it and then shits on Jow Forums-tier opinions. Everything Sargon came up by himself has been shit

Oh don't get me wrong, it will be highly entertaining having Sargon in politics. It just won't be very productive. Sargon is the grim reaper knocking on UKIP's door.

>It didn’t help that Count Dankula looks like a retard.
No that's the 1-2 punch combo thing they have going on. Count Dankula looks like a retard, but then is entirely overshadowed when Sargon is the one who acts like a retard. And then the normies have to stop and process this

count gaycula looks like a fucking retard
not even kidding.

Yea he looks like a fucking retard, but he makes decent videos

I like how sargon has become so impatient & defiant now, unironically hope this works out for him.

He's a worthless ponce until he addresses the Jewish Question to the press.

the fact that he has attached the word merchant to the media so publicly means he is now acceptable to me

Attached: 281F40D3-29B2-4610-A037-0490D239C755.jpg (331x385, 54K)

He said he *wouldn't* even rape her. That's not the same thing as being pro-rape; it's the opposite.

he is not very smart. there is difference between obstinate and non-compliance. if you act just yell angrily at your enemies you will still end up looking like the villain, no matter how right you might be

bit fat innit

Smeared by Merchants.

lets do this

Attached: 57331313_2134535116584272_6956126167858413568_n.png (864x486, 327K)

He seems ok? I dont see him go all that far as a UKIP MEP but his message seems good.

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Based Sarg'n killed UKIP. How does he do it, lads?

Attached: 02ed7d2d5c6995cdfc343828b9d8d96a4f65d8654b18535a7bc5c8891c8796c1.png (599x641, 52K)

>I know we hate this guy
Speak for yourself.

>(I can't wake up)
Imagine taking meme polls seriously.

Attached: 1478665072853.png (898x727, 149K)

so this is Britain's Trump

So now you want our support, Sargoy...
Go eat a bag of dicks, cunt.

Attached: Vote Ang1.png (1046x697, 863K)

Yeah he is guaranteed to win now.

SAR GOY FOR PM SARGOY FOR PM FUCK BONG LAND

MERCHANTS = DOGWHISTLE

Attached: 1480770389317.jpg (222x220, 6K)

Bullshit. Bush was loved by the media cucks back then.

"May will betray Britain and Corbyn will destroy it"
I've been saying this for 5 years

You can't steal other men's property you nigger.

>You can't steal other men's property you nigger.
But a nigger can, nigger

Bearded Akkadian rapes smear merchants with FACTS and LOGIC!