Reminder this family was killed

Including the daughter in Zimbabwe.

None survived

Attached: zimbabwe-white-farmer-660x330.jpg (660x330, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6ejvz6/pippa_van_rechteren_and_her_twin_daughters_watch/
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/group-of-white-farmers-who-had-their-land-seized-in-zimbabwe-plead-with-william-hague-not-to-lift-8215431.html
sowetanlive.co.za/news/africa/2019-04-08-zimbabwe-to-start-paying-white-farmers-compensation-after-april/
youtube.com/watch?v=5z5c2-Wh8KY
youtube.com/watch?v=DrDEb4p3wU4
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That ridgeback instinctively know that those animals are trouble. Truly man's best friend.

Where were the men with guns protecting these people and getting them evacuated

Attached: IMG_1560.png (500x300, 95K)

Das raycis, white man

All the more so because you guys cut part of it off.

Nice Fake News.

>Reminder this family was killed

Reminder that it probably was deserved.

any source on this?

none, fake news as usual made by nigger living in bonglad

I don't even know them why should I care?

You're just jealous that they get to live on a whole continent of niggers, you probably get hard every time you see pic related

Attached: GermanDoctors.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

Nice fake news you subhuman paki

Attached: 1528843900127.jpg (452x678, 33K)

thanks for taking time out of worshipping your pedophile false prophet to post this zinger, achmed

so photo is photoshoped ?
because whatever the place this photo was taken if you have eyes you literally see a bunch of niggers trying to trepass a property,one with a crowbar ,one mother crying with her two little girls.

Man rhodesian ridgebacks. Elephant hunters.

>No women in sight
ayy lmao

There were similar images such as this one that were shown on tv news here at the time about farm evictions in Zimbabwe.The niggers would just show up at a farm and intimidate the farmer and his family to leave.They would kill the pets of the farmers children in front of them with machetes.

That image stirs up some ancient instincts in me. Makes me want to kill every one of those negroids.

kek

is really a kind of "white genocide" happening in south africa ? because some said it happens and at the same time mainstream media said "no this is fake news" so i would know from someone living there.

Israel and SA were best buds retard.

Pippa van Rechteren and her twin daughters watch farm invaders sing revolutionary songs outside the electric fence
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/6ejvz6/pippa_van_rechteren_and_her_twin_daughters_watch/

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/group-of-white-farmers-who-had-their-land-seized-in-zimbabwe-plead-with-william-hague-not-to-lift-8215431.html

>Pippa van Rechteren who lost her farm north of Harare 12 years ago insisted that the facts irrefutable: “As part of a group of ex Zimbabwean farmers, my husband and I fought and won a landmark legal ruling entitling us to compensation for the loss of our land, property and livelihoods. The court ruling of 2009 remains unsettled and we are asking the UK Government, EU and others to do all they can to ensure the Government of Zimbabwe end our ordeal and our battle for justice.“

So she lives currently in the UK

Attached: iuagqpha4y0z.jpg (611x404, 82K)

>Be white
>Live in africa
>Get merked
Their own fucking fault.
>Hey lets live in an ex-racial-apartheid state I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
You are all retarded for being mad about the obvious.

the scorpion and the frog

LIAR.

Have you seen the other similar webm, though in a city, with a jewess at the front literally leading in the migrant hordes?

try finding her now.

so what stopped them from just killing the uruks?

yeah I know about white farmers being slaughtered, I'm just interested in the story of this particular picture

>won a landmark legal ruling entitling
whites are retarded to believe in rule of law
only rule is rule of trust
people can change laws, people can ignore laws
Look at CA PROP 187

thank you ,my bad.

There’s no ‘white genocide’ happening.South Africa has a very high crime rate and white farmers are targeted by criminals because it’s believed that they have cash and guns on the property.Even middle class whites,Coloureds,blacks and Indians living in the suburbs are prime targets for criminals.

okay thank you.

That pic is from South Africa you chucklefuck.

>Be black
>Live in America
>Get gibs

>There’s no ‘white genocide’ happening.South Africa has a very high crime rate and white farmers
that's the same end result.
you will continue to be targeted until all your money is gone
and as racial tensions in america increase, you'll become more threatened.
I would leave if I were you.

>there is no ‘white genocide’ in South Africa
Lol, there is just criminals (all black) killing productive people (all white)

>there's no reason to care about our own group being slaughtered by niggers because nigger savages kill other groups and each other too

Attached: brainlet void.jpg (1024x595, 83K)

>Including the daughter in Zimbabwe.
>None survived

Sauce?

the dangers of deracialization, we're all one people, no ability to have empathy for other people in your tribe.

Colonialism was the best thing for Africa. Slavery wasn't, but fellow Africans and Arabs enslaved them for centuries before and after Europeans stopped importing African slaves.

>Wakanda isn't real.
It wasn't like Africa was full of noble savages, some groups were just like in North America, but remember that they have been genociding each other for centuries, colonialism was the only way it might stop.
Kick out the white man and watch the food production and govt corruption commence.
Literally need people from thousands of miles away to extract the rich resources for you. China is going to run roughshod over Africa now

I am not scared of anybody and will only leave when my dogs die of old age.Thats a good 5-7 years from now.To many Safa’s simply abandon their pets when they emigrate.I find that disgusting.

An average dog would bark at any person standing there.

i hope the british get nuked, that'd be a great
video clip to save to my hard drive.

At least they are reclaiming their land, unlike you, faggot.

Best buds?
Kek!
Is that why Jews started the ANC?

>I am not scared of anybody and will only leave when my dogs die of old age.Thats a good 5-7 years from now.To many Safa’s simply abandon their pets when they emigrate.I find that disgusting.
>cares more about dogs than human life
survival of the fittest i guess
if you got weak sense of danger than gg.
but i tried to warm you so my conscious is clear.

Reminder that once the wars start, the white man always wins.

why are they walking so fast? i thought they were supposed to be exausted?

>NEXT

Nothing of value was lost.

mugabe, what are you doing here

More blacks are killed than whites, they're just violent to anyone really. It's not racial violent but class based. Once blacks become richer due to increased education they will be targeted as well

I really can't be fucked to care about the fates of people stupid enough to willingly live in Africa.

How would I do this

i hope the americans are all circumcised, marked as property of juden.

Cucks like you actually deserve to be murdered by niggers.

oh no!
thoughts and prayers

meanwhile nigels of britain give their pet bullsmasters sloppy prep jobs

>It's not racial violent but class based.
t. kike logic

>For Hitler, government intervention to segregate the races, to promote the reproduction of those with the “best” characteristics, to prevent the reproduction of those with inferior characteristics, and to prepare for wars of expansion brought the German nation in line with its natural, biologically determined instinct to survive. In addition it fostered a “natural” race consciousness among the German people, a consciousness that the Jews sought to suppress through parliamentary democracy, international agreements on cooperation, and class conflict. By virtue of their racial superiority, Germans had the right and the duty, Hitler believed, to seize territory in the east from Slavs, “Asiatics,” and their Jewish puppet masters. By pursuing these aims, Hitler insisted, Germans followed their own natural instincts. To defeat and dominate the Slavs permanently, the German masters had to annihilate the leadership classes of the region and the Jews, who were the only “race” capable of organizing the inferior races through a brutalizing Bolshevik-Communist doctrine that was a biologically fixed “Jewish” ideology.

>consciousness among the German people, a consciousness that the Jews sought to suppress through class conflict.

good

sowetanlive.co.za/news/africa/2019-04-08-zimbabwe-to-start-paying-white-farmers-compensation-after-april/

niggers are realizing that mud and grass doesn't taste good.

>malema doesn't exist
lol it's funny how even when white people are in an advanced state of their genocide they're still pretending everything's okay
i mean you cunts aren't exactly at 1943 jew levels of persecution but if you can't see what's around the corner you're a fuckwit

>More blacks are killed than whites, they're just violent to anyone really. It's not racial violent but class based. Once blacks become richer due to increased education they will be targeted as well

crime isn't caused by being poor
just because i lose my job doesn't mean i murder someone
correlation is not casuation
and even correlation between crime and wealth is weak or non-existant in most cases

and you're a fucking invader.
the bantu will kill your men, rape your women and take all your wealth just like they did to the khoisan who inhabited ALL south africa before you arrived.

not really. negros and killing other negros in mass numbers. there aren't roaming gangs of negros looking for white people to kill.

stab yourself in the legs

What I meant was that I can defend myself.You can’t be a male in South Africa and be a pussy.You will get eaten alive.Women here are also not attracted to beta males given the surroundings they find themselves in.

Thankfully, quantreal hasn't caught on to our grand scheme of design

>What I meant was that I can defend myself.You can’t be a male in South Africa and be a pussy.You will get eaten alive.Women here are also not attracted to beta males given the surroundings they find themselves in.
are you really this stupid?
you are out numbered.
you don't have political power.
if south africa wasn't afraid the west would invade during a genocide, they would have genocided you already
you are living on borrowed time
you're complete lack of sense of fear is shocking and sad.

> You can’t be a male in South Africa and be a pussy.

Yep. most of these "hardcore" brave 1st worlders in this thread wouldn't last a second in SA.

What kind of dogs? I’m guessing you have a good bit of land?

There'd be a swarm of dead niggers on my property then.
How you cucks went out with a whimper instead of guns blazing is part and parcel of why the African nigger has no fear of the white man.

remove laws and all those niggers are dead, dead dead dead dead

did i just killed you and that nigger? i believe i did

He's a Kaffir, Frenchie.

Watch this and decide for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=5z5c2-Wh8KY

youtube.com/watch?v=DrDEb4p3wU4

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

Attached: Du1owAQ_d.jpg (624x454, 27K)

i just fucking stabbed mbumbuto in the fucking face, i mean holy shit what exactly is my major malfunction numbnuts?

Those people shouldn't have been in Zimbabwe in the first place. Of course, you could make a similar argument about the Bantu people who were also invaders/occupiers.

are you whites ?
do old people miss the time of apartheid or not ?
do whites and blacks are going in same schools,same hospitals and so well or it is separated as before but not official ?
just wondering i'm curious.

Niggers shouldn't exist.

wouldn't be to sure of that, whitey has been dominating niggers since the start of time. 10000 to 1 is good odds for us.

fuck your opinion

death

death over here, death over there, death everywhere

gee who would've thought that living among niggers will get you killed

Attached: 1532803531590.jpg (720x414, 64K)

So the blacks are killing the whites?

That's right, cuck, keep whimpering. Maybe your black bull will protect you from all his nigger friends if you can jerk him off better

Uruguay ? yikes. hows the mud tasting these days?

i will remove your jaw

i'll take it off

calling a white male surviving in SA a cuck is funny, especially from an american that lives the most easymode safest life known to man lol.

in minecraft

like germanic children's blood

yadda yadda, you can just machinegun all those fucking niggers if it weren't for laws and shit

Except you already at stated that black mobs do go out to white fames and murder and rob. Sound s close enough to roaming nigger gangs that kill whites. Sounds like you’re a liberal or a nigger.

RHODESIANS
NEVER
DIE

wow gee you know it's really terrible you just murdered a whole bunch of

and what not

you live in a majority white country & are still dominated by niggers. i heard you lot are going to start paying reparations? how fucking cucked

t. ramaphosa

except they do, it all does. hopefully

HOPE

>singing zulu songs before slaughtering the family
based

I'm sure you can provide source on that you disinfo faggot

Attached: 1412287124568.png (433x365, 255K)

I'd put a bullet in your head brown boi.
Does the thought of a true white man make your inferior genetics quiver with subhuman fear? Don't answer because I already know the answer: yes.
Your mind is worth less to me than the shit coming from the ass of a dog halfway across the world.