Do white girls love black guy as much as depicted in media?

Jewish psyop or sad reality. What’s really going on?

Attached: 34D61C02-AF6D-410A-9CC6-A755C0B0F7AC.jpg (615x467, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\pRkMu23

-3fc

>Do white girls love black guy as much as depicted in media?
No.

Jews LOVE black cock

Coalburning is a serious problem but it is not nearly as commonplace as kikes would have you believe.

bot thread

no
maybe 10% actually racemix
higher in the US of course
"dating" is higher of course everywhere but we live in a sexual liberated society but everyone can get laid easily except for genetic lottery and mixed

media says all girls on planet belong to rich WHITE BVLLS

No, they do love to fuck their dogs though

why dont you show your flag?

Attached: Capture.png (1176x437, 58K)

Are people that make these threads over and over the world's biggest faggots?

Psyop

It's hard to say.

Remember Simon Pol in Poland? A dindu who lived there moaning about racism while going to concerts for "anti racism" festivals. When it came out he had AIDS Polish hosptials resported hundreds, yes hundreds, of young women flooding in because they had let him rail them.

In Iceland a Nigerian was found to have AIDS and somewhere ebtween 10 and 20 young Icelandic women had to be tested. That's just one dindu while thousands of white men are mocked as they become incel.

Look at Lauren McCluskey - a rich white girl at university letting a black man working as a bouncer use her body in her prime years like she's a piece of meat.

I think it used to be a bit of a joke but over the past decade the (((media))) have pushed it so hard and woen largely follow what they think is popular that a lot of young, ie under 23, girls are at least open to the idea of letting a black chad pump and dump them.

It's a tragedy.

No. They like half black guys and half white half non white everything else too. Basically mixed race guys get white vagina's wet instantly.

>Remember Simon Pol in Poland? A dindu who lived there moaning about racism while going to concerts for "anti racism" festivals. When it came out he had AIDS Polish hosptials resported hundreds, yes hundreds, of young women flooding in because they had let him rail them.
>In Iceland a Nigerian was found to have AIDS and somewhere ebtween 10 and 20 young Icelandic women had to be tested. That's just one dindu while thousands of white men are mocked as they become incel.
Source?

Only the fat ones

if the media depicted reallity, we all would be lesbian niggers with jewish friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/

I'm assuming you read all about McCluskey on here

Attached: 1555155176547.jpg (1024x722, 175K)

Kek

It's a psyop, even blacks don't like blacks

The only coal burner I know is an ugly jew. The only time I see it in public it's a fat trailer trash whore. I've never seen an a stunning hot girl go for a darkie.

they do in terms of sexual experiences but not for marriage or relationships

It's a Jewish trick

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

Attached: whites don't prefer blacks.jpg (2516x1920, 2.01M)

No.

Attached: 1555843178784.jpg (1024x608, 129K)

Attached: 5B23A2D3-5817-4D64-A131-EC34636ADF3C.jpg (750x748, 532K)

That image is peanuts, around here 20-25yo queens are marrying 70yo white dudes

do you ask why women love masculinity?

No. White men are much worse when it comes to interracial dating.

I used to have a nigger friend who would fuck literally anything. He was in decent shape, very charismatic (but low IQ), and hit on every chick he met (even women driving by in cars, it was pretty cringe)
Anyway, the only white chick he ever fucked was 300+ lbs. And he asked me to fuck her too ( I said no because I'm huwhite).
I think it's less white women chasing niggers and moreso niggers fucking literally anything that will let them.

Fuck off Brazilian monkey, you are the subhuman who uses the SAME images and make: "is pay for sex morally wrong?" threads

How new do you people have to be to not have seen this thread and its variations a million times already?

Thanks user

rare

Look at those beauties. I'm very sad now!

More like 5% and that number is universal in multiethnic societies. Most people don’t.

fpbp
spbp

No.

> Do white boys love Asian women as much as the media would have you believe?
Yes.

So where should the real focus be?

no but sweden does