ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT MILLION DEAD

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT MILLION DEAD

Attached: 20190421 130810.jpg (598x302, 43K)

>Aye Tone

The fake news will tell you otherwise

4D chess
He took a story that the media would try to bury, muslims killing christians on a christian holiday, and forced the media to talk about it. Now the retarded media will act smug and "correct" him and say that "only" 138 christians were slaughtered on Easter.

>trump has been doing this since at least the 1980s and the media still hasn't caught on

I support trump but I would honesty want that pic to be true

>at least

Attached: 1523848784612.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Look at all the people in the replies. They're sitting there making jokes about his error. They'd rather do that than see the tweet as the empathetic message of support that is. Literally "so much for the tolerant left"

He just deleted and corrected it desu, shame

Attached: update.png (589x132, 16K)

Based and high iq

>literally wrote a book about his tactics

orange man typo

High IQ and non-schizo post. good job user

whoever is running this senile fuckwits twitter is doing a sloppy job

#NotMyPresident

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENED user AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1548900159694.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Is this one of
Those times when trump
Makes an obviously gross error to get leftists to talk about something they normally wouldn’t want to bring up?

OY VEY

>138 million non-Whites dead

Attached: 1268543543667.png (646x774, 142K)

The keep falling for this because NPC are constrained by their programming. Pattern recognition is simply not within the parameters of their programming

I believe this more than the 6 gorillian. Probably true over the course of Islam’s existence. Low even.

Attached: EDC58AF2-63B5-476B-8E24-A889A6FE35B2.jpg (640x509, 64K)

My word, another human being! Salutations!
I wonder about the people in charge at media organisations - they are smart enough to get what trump does in that regard, so why do they still fall for it? I speculate that they realize their core purchasers are suckers for clickbait-in-print and as long as you can pass off the 'trump stoopid, no can spell' notion to the sub-90 IQ readership, well thats just farming sheckles from the cattle..

What a plonker.