What do leftards have to say for themselves now that their favourite conspiracy theory has been totally debunked?

What do leftards have to say for themselves now that their favourite conspiracy theory has been totally debunked?

Attached: D4cL-2GXsAAIini.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

have sex

they say go back to

>The report said that when former Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Trump in May 2017 that the Justice Department was appointing a special counsel to look into allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia, Trump slumped back in his chair and said, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

Attached: 1397400277343.png (910x898, 438K)

The meltdown if he wins next year will be even bigger than George "selected not elected" Bush in 2004.

Miga

Attached: F170522NS18-880x495.jpg (880x495, 72K)

Well why wouldn't he think that? Main stream media(including FAUX) social media, Hollywood, academia,and every other politician including world leaders tried to take him out. First year in office and then the corrupt partisan alphabet agencies got involved. Who wouldn't think they were fucked in that situation? Seems like he really is teflon

I have no idea what this is all about.

Your country is nothing but a US military base so it's already great by default

Your country is nothing but an Israeli military base

Screencapping this for when he wins again

Attached: Untitled.jpg (941x514, 165K)

Have sex

Read the whole thing.

Attached: 1555613794760.jpg (1294x704, 203K)

Your military doesn't have shit in our country since you have no control of anything outside your sandy shithole. Meanwhile we have permanent military bases on your gifted land. You exist because we allow it

That just makes him look even more guilty.

>guilty

That's why he was cleared of all accusations of collusion and obstruction?

he said he was "fucked" because these prolonged investigations ruin the ability of presidents doing their jobs.

Except he wasn't. Maybe read the actual report and not Trump's angry Amazon review of it.

>The report said
And you believed it?

>That just makes him look even more guilty.
What about that part where the report says he's not guilty? How does that make him look, faggot?