Brit/pol/ - From Cape Town to Cairo Edition

>National Black Police Association: push for BAME diversification in the police force
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-47749994

>Journalist shot dead in Derry after rioting in the city
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47985469

>Knife crime: Prince Charles calls for end to 'pervasive horror'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47985268

>John Curtice: The Tories are feeling the heat as voters desert them in droves for the Brexit Party
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/04/18/tories-feeling-heat-voters-desert-droves-brexit-party/

Attached: cecil-rhodes.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA
youtu.be/LwIrFTo495E
youtube.com/watch?v=tf6gB0aoDxg
warosu.org/lit/thread/S12973925
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/20/this-much-i-know-nadya-tolokonnikova-pussy-riot
youtube.com/watch?v=bEeaS6fuUoA
youtu.be/aZZg_-yrZHI
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6932905/The-French-face-cream-sells-one-23-seconds.html
bbc.co.uk/news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA

>John Curtice: The Tories are feeling the heat as voters desert them in droves for the Brexit Party

Seinfeld face: That's a shame

youtu.be/LwIrFTo495E

Attached: mc nige.jpg (900x738, 211K)

I get why Nige had a break from politics but had he carried on in 2016 I can't help but wonder how things might've been.
>Tell me about that timeline anons? I'd like to daydream

Attached: 33263868562_84b10ec719.jpg (500x320, 56K)

god i fucking love sparks
youtube.com/watch?v=tf6gB0aoDxg

Nigel fatarse

Hahaha he's exactly the sort of old cunt I aspire to be.

"I'm sorry, Marjorie - but Roxana's so tight down there she can pick up a Rolo without her hands!

A nice warm day, cider in hand and the gentle sound of birdsong.

Attached: 05E53DC1-830C-465B-BF17-C2DF1991E246.png (586x528, 10K)

Fuck I love Britpol threads. It's like finding the brain tissue missing from Auspol.

Yeah, faggots you read it, go keep planning your Sheep Insurrection.

if anyone wants to gas London then i suggest you hurry up and get on with it. This weekend is the prime opportunity whilst we still have all our rotten eggs in one basket.

Attached: skynews-climate-protest_4643845.jpg (768x432, 41K)

I think, I get alco as well to make the day a bit brighter. Spent past weekends coding my open source project, need a rest.

bloody boiling today

aussie climate has a way of smoothening the brains of it's inhabitants

>wake up
>sunny as fuck outside
>browse internet on phone
>read another chapter of "White", the essay collection by BEE (not worth buying but worth getting from libgen if you like BEE)
>read about him moving to New York and not being a wagecuck because he had money from his previous books in his early 20s
>feel really fucking jealous; I will be wagecucking through the upcoming summer, as an ugly beta
>get out of bed and do some chores
>read a chapter of a history book aimed at entry level dilettante pseuds
>now browsing internet and drinking coffee
>will eat food, maybe watch tennis, drive around outside, sit in car and read books, then go to gym

If only I hadn't wasted so much. I remember when I had a few thousand more in the bank I thought I could stop working. I was right, but only if I stopped binging right there. It has been months of binging non-stop since (apart from the past 2 days). Just a few thousand more would leave me financially unworried.

When I move to London I will pay a lot in rent for a tiny flat so I can live alone (without living in zone 5 or whatever and needing to commute for an hour or live far away from all supermarkets, gyms, places to run etc.). I see the prices for flat sharing and I am literally seething (not quite literally) at seeing the monthly savings that some normie plugged in to the hivemind has on rent, because they can flatshare with no awkwardness. Life is unfair.

I was the one who created this topic: warosu.org/lit/thread/S12973925 .

I am thinking of the summer of last year, when my previous zero work job was coming to an end, and I literally had no responsibilities and barely went in to work. I'd mostly waste time until 5 pm, then I'd walks in to and through multiple famous parks and nice areas regularly, and waste time in libraries after 6 pm, when it would still be sunny. It's like today: I'll feel nostalgia for it but I know I'm unhappy.

I'm hoping that I can start doing productive stuff in my free time soon.

Attached: 1549296005804.jpg (1024x769, 212K)

Surely it would be better to get "'ave a line" to catch the tube and give them all MDMA-infused free water "in support of the protests." The ensuing street-hump would be the closest any of us are ever going to get to an Acceleration.

she looks like a 12 year old tranny

It's just angry guys who like lifting heavy things who can't get a date. They think Australia's fifteen Jews are making vegemite jars smaller and won't get involved in politics AT ALL.

Not coping very well are you, mate.

you britcucks had the chance to save yourselves and you let some sand people take everything that was yours.

Attached: CUVxziKWIAAGaZB.jpg (600x222, 24K)

You're not fit to wax her rifle.

get on it pubes

I read your post.

Attached: 1533083909574.jpg (4008x5344, 607K)

>German

Attached: NJmlVgU.jpg (1200x1055, 102K)

>It's like finding the brain tissue missing from Auspol.
How so user? How's Aus/pol/ and what would you say it lacks compared to Brit/pol/? because seemingly with every country's general from Deutsch/pol/ to Aus/pol/ I can't quite pinpoint why, but all of them fail whilst nearly every /brit/ to exist on this site (Except Brit/k/ being the biggest abortion I've ever seen) succeed and strive forward.
There seems to have one large je ne sais quoi about it all.
I'm tempted to go outside user, the birdsong is lovely round here, but getting out of the Night Wagie sleep cycle is making it hard to stay awake and the muscles are weakening and the brain is just going to mush.

Attached: 1554331488712.jpg (1366x1536, 438K)

Are you the Russian who’s planning to move here?

Night shift is a killer mate. Try and get another job.

>'British'

Attached: 1555834346679.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

brit/pol/ worships a nonce

Attached: skynews-carl-benjamin-ukip_4643646[1].jpg (768x432, 30K)

Attached: 1543516837833.png (546x582, 543K)

I bet she has a feminine penis

Because Brits have a higher verbal intelligence and are therefore easier to converse with.

You're cunts to work with though. Every Brit I've ever worked with has seen himself as "Chad Showing the Colonies How It's Done" which usually involves sacking half of everybody and hitting on women who wonder where his teeth went.

Saffers are worse, though. They sack everybody and hit on no-one because "I'm a good Christian, man. DON'T SIT THERE YOU FUCKIN' MAGGOT!"

We are in cruise control on this little island. Why you bring no chill?

All the best lad.

Ever since the far-left coup in 1997 that brought Blair and his New Labour cult to power Britain has been in permanent turmoil, with the far-left tearing the country apart, selling it to the hideous EU and destroying its economy, culture and even traditional family and marriage.

I don’t think flat sharing is that bad. You seem to spend a lot of time outside the house anyway.

Having stage-managed the pathetic Extinction Rebellion 'protests' after the collapse of Brexit , with May hiding in Wales in fear of a backlash and the media ordered to stay silent about her treachery, we now have the government breathing a sigh of relief that it got away with it.

Who's that sweet elf?

Attached: queen of pol.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Desmond is Amazing

Thanks, I'll look her up. Out of the loop 'cause haven't been on 4krebs in months.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/20/this-much-i-know-nadya-tolokonnikova-pussy-riot

It sucks to write a song and think, “How many years could I get for this?” Two or three times a week, I have nightmares about being in prison again.

Hahahahah. On what fucking planet is this true? Pubes, save some for me.

Attached: 1492723780115.jpg (960x957, 199K)

I'm trying lad, of all things I think I might be getting a comfy work at home Admin job from an Irish company, turns out they have a lot of work going over there, thank fuck for the CTA. Pays roughly £13 an hour too compared to the £5.60 pittance I currently make breaking my knees and back for.
Seriously I wish I was over exaggerating my knees sound like a cement mixer and I dread the stairs every morning
>Saffers are worse, though.
Tell me more about the Saffers user.
>Because Brits have a higher verbal intelligence and are therefore easier to converse with.
Are Aussies really that much harder to converse with? Seems like Aussie style of banter would probably work better in an image board format, but on the other hand, I get it, thinking about it, it does seem like it would be a million times harder converse as you'll try to get into a shitposting one-upmanship competition with each other.
>Every Brit I've ever worked with has seen himself as "Chad Showing the Colonies How It's Done"
Sounds fairly accurate actually, reminds me that I managed to get with an Irish girl in a similar way. (Colonialism and getting fairly heated over the famine I mean)
>Why you bring no chill?
Don't know lad, just like to ask questions, for the English lads in Australia, probably because we're not good with heat at all, for Aussies in England, the sheer amount of drink simply can't be resisted it seems.

Yep

Bloody hell, I've bought what they call Mojito. A local shop where they bottle drinks in place. This shite looks like Novichok to me.

Attached: IMG_20190421_145128.jpg (3120x4160, 1.51M)

I had my birthday the other day. Every other thought has been
>I want to start a family
>I want to have kids
>I cannot wait to get married
There aren't many actual women about where I am but thank fuck I'm leaving London soon.

>£5.60 an hour

Fucking hell mate, you can do better.

How old are you, m8?

>Working for 5.60 poond an oor

Wait, Brlt-tain is not a colony of de UK?

The Aussie Fred has been infected with people who think Siege is about to kick off in Kalgoorlie and that their best preparation is protein powder (no homo). There's no bantz - just the sound of nuts shrinking in taurine.

Is a passport needed to enter and leave London?

Enjoy Ivan

Attached: 45D5CC33-FAA1-4240-98AD-2789A7080D66.jpg (1000x667, 107K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>conservatives lose votes to Nigel
>may cucks out and gives us a hard brexit

>may cucks out to the EU and gives us a soft brexit
>people get angry and make Nigel the PM
Tories outplayed and outclassed

Attached: rare nige.jpg (460x276, 29K)

>Somehow everything about this picture is Russian
How does it taste though? It looks like it should glow in the dark

Attached: 1533376656114.jpg (1020x918, 437K)

And yet they badmouth British Pakistanis? They're milking it because of their bigotry

Attached: Former-Tory-Prime-Minister-Sir-Ted-Heath-was-a-paedophile-police-believe-589582.jpg (620x413, 64K)

Apart from Brexit, Farage is quite socially liberal. Ask Godfrey bloom.

It started almost immediately after turning 33. I feel like the terminator in that now every woman I meet gets evaluated for prospects.
No, nor sadly is one required for the UK judging by the population of London.

Attached: 1534583821935.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

do it for her

Attached: 3583342b.jpg (620x387, 44K)

Is it a 3ltr frosty jack?

youtu.be/aZZg_-yrZHI

True, but Nigel gets results

Actually, it tastes not that bad as I expected, like some tints sort of juniper or so. We've got in Russia chemical cocktails for the poor, that is a real nuclear poison.

Nonce

Haha, it’s called Elk Warning. Pretty nice.

I'm in an LTR where marriage is unlikely and kids moreso. Just turned 34 late last year. Friend left his much older wife to meet a woman he's immediately marrying and impregnating (she's an awful roastie, English actually - might be Pubes because she's a druggo).

I feel a serious itch to meet a Christian bird and do it proper.

But I'm concerned this is a sort of male baby brain.

Her hair reminds me of an owls wing.

Why are you all obsessed with two girls who look like boys when you could be obsessed with a nice curvaceous woman with lovely ample breasts?

I've got a bottle of vodka since Friday, I thought it would be to early to start the day with strong drinks. I'm just tired of beer, wanted to buy a cider, as the user here mentioned earlier, but there was only those coctails. It's not factory produced, it's from some local brewery.

>You can do better
Not here, council cut off all of more or less all of our public transport bar the northern trains which, as we're just outside of greater Manchester cost a fortune getting into the area.
The city I'm in more or less is a uni town without the uni, meaning the majority of jobs are in pubs and clubs, of which non pay well and have appalling conditions, of other businesses we do have are Major retail stores of which all of them bar you from re-applying for 12 months, e.g. M&S, Boots etc etc.
Just to put it into perspective lad, if I quit tomorrow I'd make twice as much money on unemployment than my current actual employment of which 40% of my daily wages already go to transport so I only take back roughly £24 a day on a zero hour contract.
which I'm tempted to do so now actually, only issue is I'd have to pay roughly £52 a month to get to Macclesfield as the DWP instead of being smart, force you to go up to Stockport, where one could go to the hero(i)n house to do the weekly unemployment meeting , but no you then need to take a half hour train back down to Macclesfield and takes a good 20% out of your £250 p/m
Say again lad, I honestly don't know what you're saying.

Meant to say I only take back roughly £18 per day sorry.

It's been Blaired. "READ SIEGE YA CARNT."

Attached: Capture-2.jpg (657x415, 26K)

>careersatsea.org
>the army
>anything other than what you're doing

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x834, 132K)

I wish I could go to Sargon's meeting and ask him to apologise for the rape tweets just to trigger him

I would turn up in drag and ask him for payment for "services rendered."

He's a good lad for making YT videos. It'd be great if he stayed there.

If it helps I tanned a bottle of single malt last night and am considering opening another.

Owls are sexy

Attached: magic-dirt-comic1.png (1000x1000, 54K)

>neolibs
>far left

Tell him richard spencer rinsed him at during their debate, he'll get salty

You’ll get around £8.50 doing bar work, better than what you’re on. But yeah if the dole pays better then just pack in your job. That wage for nightshift work is dreadful mate.

Don’t mean to pry but what are your qualifications like?

used to have access to acres of private fields and woodland
i pissed all over that land like a dog and wanked under the open sky
now i have a communal patch of grass

Attached: IMG_1071.jpg (2592x1936, 3.02M)

has it ever been against forest law to have a cheeky wank in a bush?

that looks comfy

Attached: 1550478849778.png (638x573, 195K)

Some time ago I felt into an alco memes and gave test drives for various international drinks sold in Russia i.e. gins, tequilas, different whiskeys such as JD, absent, rum, etc. Somehow I ended up that vodka and tequila are my preferred ones.

if you get caught its indecent exposure

What will you wank over, a squirrel?

>careersatsea.org
Honestly thought about it and had the application paper ready only to realise I would fail the medical immediately despite being a former gym lad, needing an inhaler for seemingly local asthma, allergies and the new issue of
>Oh jesus christ my knees clicked in 50 odd ways none of them good.
thanks to my work probably would immedietly disqualify me.
Best bet I have currently is that Irish Admin position lad. £13 p/h seems like heaven compared to what's currently being offered.
2 A Levels 1 BTEC - C, Politics - D History | Distinction*, BTEC Law
8 GCSEs - 1A | 5Bs | 2Cs (1F in Computer science but that's best omitted)
No real history of Volunteering or extracurricular
Just planning on fucking off to uni as there's literally no work here.
>Inb4 how did you fuck up CS
Mad a pretty fucked up program, got scolded for it pretty badly and ever since I've had a stupid mental block when it comes to coding.

So yesterday I was clearing the garden of the place I live.
Found this.

Attached: 1123124.jpg (800x1600, 230K)

tryina find the rest of the pics, had tonnes

that's not forest law lad. that's an unlawful statute.

British women rush to buy French skincare product, such a waste of money:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6932905/The-French-face-cream-sells-one-23-seconds.html

Attached: ElegantEnglishWomen.jpg (634x459, 107K)

YouGov - 16th Apr

BRX: 27%
Lab: 22%
Con: 15%
Grn: 10%
LDem: 9%
UKIP: 7%
CHUK: 6%
SNP: 3%
PC: 1%

is it an old bomb shelter?
i was working in a garden once and found they had an anderson shelter buried under 6 feet of brambles.

Hideous.

It is, it's an old anderson shelter.
In the interests of cutting my rent in half I think I'll be demolishing it tomorrow.

Attached: Captain.K..jpg (640x480, 80K)

NZ gunman attacks single mosque

Sadiq Khan - extra police patrols at British mosques

Sri Lanka 8 Christian churches blown up - 160 dead, 400+ injured

Sadiq Khan - thoughts & prayers

what a tragedy in Sri Lanka. a terrible day for all of humanity.

Actually they've loosened requirements for CS in the recent decade.

When I was a student in our tech university, IT specialities were hard as f, they required to know maths as if you're going tomorrow to design microcontrollers for a nuclear silo.

Now, as demand in code monkeys grow, they don't require much from students, I remember I helped my comrade to do his course assignment for numerical analysis.

It's a complete non-event as far as the BBC is concerned.

what are you talking about? it is front page breaking news, the story covers the entire home page of the BBC news website.

bbc.co.uk/news

I went tesco this morning, saw 6 birds, 5 were obese, 4 were covered in ugly tattoos one was even wereing leopard print rofl

It'll be an event if the buddhists did it