How is Islam superior?

To all the muslims lurking on Jow Forums give me a reason why Islam is superior to Christanity

Attached: christianity-vs-islam.jpg (676x380, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q
muslimmatters.org/2019/04/16/muslimarc-releases-guide-for-white-muslims-by-white-muslims/
mega.nz/#!yGh1EC6Z!b7SyPdF5NbydFsgr-kX2eS7NxJAzvFdIy9tb9TochIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We get to fuck goats if we want to!

This is so tiresome. Why can't we just exterminate all religions?

>Why can't we just exterminate all religions?
Christianity and Buddhism have no need to be exterminated.

Why are all russians atheists? Is that why you drink so much

We can fuck goats if we want to
we can leave those thots behind.
Christians don't fuck goats
and if they don't fuck goats
Then they're no friend of mine

Or at least not think every nations people is religious, Whenever I say I am a Turk I always get spammed with Mohammed and roach memes even though I'm atheist and don't care which nation has muh constantinople meme

if that happens then everyone will most likely believe in conspiracy theories.
people who believe in a lot of conspiracy theories are worse than radical muslims, instead of killing you they torture you with the theories. believe me, my parents are almost as scary as sjw's.

not the point of the discussion

you mean your cousin?

>Our churches and clergies allow us to fuck children without fear of prosecution!

Attached: Pope-Francis-rise-of-libertarianism-roman-catholic-church-pedophiles.jpg (618x397, 45K)

>Why are all russians atheists?
Not all of us are. Most just don't give a fuck if god exists or not.

>Is that why you drink so much
Actually Finns are heavier drinkers than us. Ask them if they are atheists.

Islam is heresy and not a authentic religion of the book. Muhammad’s own personal account of these divine revelations were as if he was in the presence of demons. It certainly wasn’t the angel Gabriel that spoke to him

America was founded by Freemasons

we are talking about Islam, who cares about America

for one, their banning of actual arts and destroying of monuments of their ancestors

we don't tolerate this

Attached: 120372_w_725.jpg (725x624, 65K)

I want to talk about the ideology, not western degeneracy. Why do you follow Mohammed?

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q Watch the video, it explains how Islam is 'superior' to Christianity.

Attached: 1523857401948.png (536x698, 503K)

I don't really. Religion is for retards.

religion is man made, so I agree with you my smart and enlightend atheist friend

Google "Beslan". Sadly, Islam always wins.

Muslims are pagan moon worshippers. Christians hold truth itself as the most high. One is a religion based on virtue and values while the other tells you to drink camel piss and that fucking goats is okay.

Attached: 1555397652881.jpg (1024x683, 44K)

*all Abrahamic religions

Nah Islam is pretty close to Christianity. Both are from middle east and validate each other

>Beslan
so Islam is violent, nothing new

in which way are they close?

Its all about control wich one has more control over ppl nsa approved

Nah just kill everything. See no reason to bother with details.

Depending on different statistics, Finns are either about equally or even more atheistic than Russians. Maybe there is a connection between being an alcoholic and irreligious.

Because Islam is not a cucked offshoot of Judaism like Christianity is.

What conspiracy theories do your parents believe in?

Christianity does not validate Islam, Islam is straight up fanfiction written by Mohammed about himself in secret and dumbasses believed him. Jesus performed miracles publicly and that's why he got his following. The Koran validates Christianity through inconsistent and transparent lies about Jesus.

Attached: 1555361965742.jpg (880x1024, 225K)

>validate each other
Yeah totally.

where the fuck are the muslims?

Those kids will all be remote neural monitored by mkultra to study phsyc effects

Attached: Christianity vs Islam.jpg (1068x1242, 734K)

>muh Islam is anti-degeneracy

They just hide it better. I really don't care about religion much but Islam has many of the same problems Christianity does.

Have you checked your privilege today white Muslims?

muslimmatters.org/2019/04/16/muslimarc-releases-guide-for-white-muslims-by-white-muslims/

Same shit different anus.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Underrated

Soviets truly quenched the soul of your nation. Now you are all cursed to a meaningless life full of vodka and aids

They retained their spirit of war & are willing to die for god. Can't say that about Judeo Christains lel.
God I'd love for the Inquisition to make a return

The christian pope kisses niggers feet. Islam dominate woman and murder people they dont like.

One is based, one are pussies.

it doesnt matter whether its superior it matters whether its true or not.

To all Muslims lurking on Jow Forums: Provide one single piece of actual evidence the bible was altered (not some muslim scholar bs)

Islam is conquering your lands and your women.

We have been winning for the last 30 years. Slowly, but surely.

We rape your children too. In the UK, we took 18,500 child sex slaves. And where were the 18,500 fathers? Nowhere!!

Right now, we are the cat and you are the nearly dead mouse. You are our plaything.

Look across the room and your little daughter or sister. See her playing innocently. We'll fuck her and discard her soon. And you'll allow it.

You talk of cuckoldry, but your entire way of life is one of pathetic submission.

Does Christianity have a 3D sex simulator for their prophet?
mega.nz/#!yGh1EC6Z!b7SyPdF5NbydFsgr-kX2eS7NxJAzvFdIy9tb9TochIQ

Attached: portaltomecca.png (1366x768, 1.68M)

Thots gets stoned, thats about it.

Clearly never been to Wales

Im sorry someone stole your foreskin