What is your opinion on normal, decent black people?

What is your opinion on normal, decent black people?

Attached: 1554137784156.jpg (500x601, 34K)

who?

Opinion about people? What I look like, a faggot?

I've got black family members and friends.
Black people can't be normal (as in white), they're black.
A lot of them learn to mimic white people, mostly for bants but in their heart they're black.
If we're not going to send them back to Africa or create special laws just for blacks, we're going to have to accept blacks for who they are.
Also before anyone says they know a "normal" black...step on his shoes and I guarantee that he'll chimp out and start shrieking.

the same as the easter bunny

My opinion is that such people don't exist

I wouldn’t mind them if they weren’t in MY fucking country.

>t. negroid living in Germany

Go back to Africa, Tyrone

You "people" are worse than kikes

Attached: 1555174719872.png (614x737, 611K)

Attached: 1555236514779.jpg (320x449, 12K)

They are decent

Nogs are parasitic race of violent subhuman savages.
There's a reason why NOBODY likes your kind.

Attached: 1555706604008.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

TPBP

Attached: 1554883547915.jpg (750x489, 70K)

Oh no, KRS-one got a sex change?

Attached: KRS-One.png (592x592, 397K)

>I've got black family members
Grim.

>Also before anyone says they know a "normal" black...step on his shoes and I guarantee that he'll chimp out and start shrieking.
>"I should be able to completely damage people's property without them getting upset."

Are you sure you're not the nigger here?

Yeah, mom is a coal burner luckily I was born before she started mud sharking.
Let me put it this way...if I'm walking and I accidentally scuff a white guy's shoes...i'll say "oh sorry man it was an accident" and that will be the end of the confrontation.
A nigger will bare minimum scream at you for five minutes and more likely will take a few swings at you.

You're just as subhuman as the niggers, poo

>muh niggers and shoes getting scuffed

That's a meme.

Yeah they buy 200 dollar sneakers and don't mind at all if you scuff them. They just smile a big dumb ape smile and give you a big ol' hug. My bad.

I only like this nigger, because of the memes

Attached: 53nKixr.png (900x900, 1.04M)

Attached: ADAMs.png (996x540, 1.02M)

I don't get how people don't see this. They're only one perceived slight away from turning into kill whitey. I wish it wasn't that way but it's the truth. I figured this out through watching Tommy Sotomayor during the Orlando Castile shooting.

It's not just kill whitey it's kill anything.
They do some fucked up shit. Like imagine your son is in a fight with another child.
What would you do? Probably run in and separate them or at the very least yell at them.
Niggers will tell their kid "You better not lose, I'll beat your ass if you lose"

Few and far between

Attached: tumblr_mkrfv1iraS1r3t719o1_250.gif (230x178, 1.54M)

>A lot of them learn to mimic white people, mostly for bants but in their heart they're black.
This has been my experience in the white collar world. We, like everyone else, now have a ((diversity)) program hard at work, so we have the usual blacks, poos, chinks, arabs,pick your poison.
Chinks are...chinks. They hive together and act like such. Happily and proudly exclusionary and racist, and hiding behind the diversity banner (even though they make up the largest ethnic group on the planet).
Poos kiss ass and happily shit on those beneath them.
Arabs are a cross between blacks and poos.

But blacks....blacks will act white when they are the sole black dude in a white group. Same mannerisms, same bants, etc. Work output is a bit below, but nothing too insane.
Throw another black dude in, and the black culture starts to seep out - they make black reference bants between themselves, but generally aren't too bad. Work slips a bit more, but neither wants to be the nigger in the group.
Three+ black people? Niggers. Group together, slack off whenever/wherever possible, and start throwing around the wh*teboi be oppressin' us shit. The more in that group, the worse it gets until it's absolutely dysfunctional - that number is shockingly low - give or take 5 or 6 blacks in a group, and you have a pack of niggers at the workplace. With all the associated shuckin', jivin', and horseshit.

Never hire them - if you're forced to, put them into groups where they're isolated as the sole black person.

Attached: diversity`.jpg (2957x1920, 3.27M)

Actions define a person, not their skin color. If people do bad shit, they're bad, if they do good shit they're good.

Why isn't Ed Buck in jail?

You'd think that.
It makes logical sense.
This is not a logical world.

Sounds like your issue isn't blacks, but your relationship with your mother.

That's true if it's people they know. If it's an outsider they'll jump in.

>get help Germany

Why do you care, and what's the obsession with blacks?

I'll have meals with them. I'll party with them. I'll play games with them and build friendships with them. I'll partake in business and have existential conversations. But building a country together is where I draw the line. They've got theirs, and we've got ours.

>decent black people
>posts a male prostitute

Just slaves of every race and most times massive idiots.

They exist, they're just an extreme outlier and you don't want them in your community either because their kids could just be normal blacks.

Maybe years of slavery fucked with their mind, or maybe you're just a crazy hick that knows nothing about blacks.

My God, you Americans are fucking insane.

I think they are ok

They're only normal individually or in small groupd. If around a large crowd of other blacks they'll go feral.

Never relax around blacks

Look at those wide air intakes, truly a high performance machine

There aren't any. I've tried to buy into the "there are blacks and niggers" meme, but it just isn't true. Every "decent" black I've known has eventually shown their niggery at some point. They can be raised by the whitest family on the planet, but they'll always have the capacity to become rabid chimps frothing at the mouth given the chance/provocation. There are only niggers because that is the black condition.

ay yo these crackas been stepping on our Jordans since we wuz picking cotton mah nigga enough is enough

It's not just blacks: Stupidity intensifies in groups.

Is that nigger a gay prostitute? If not, why is he naked and why is the old man taking off his pants?

Listen foreigner. It doesn't matter how white a black person acts around you. If they still smoke menthols/listen to rap or do any other niggery things around you then you can just assume they're nigging it up.

R A R E
A
R
E

>implying black “people” can be normal decent people
It’s genetically impossible for a black “person” to not be a nuisance, they are genuinely filthy subhumans at heart regardless.

Attached: 4L_yjyqqb6V.jpg (1600x1600, 817K)

I like have zero problem with good productive non violent black people who don't lay all of their woe's on others, buuuuuuttttttttt I can't stand niggers. I can't stand white niggers
>White trash
But, don't have a problem with productive white citizens. I can't stand latino niggers
>Spics
But don't have a problem with legal normal hard working non violent latino's. I even have latino frens XD I don't have a problem with Asians, they are all pretty smart and seem to get along just fine. I can't stand the SJW Asian females though. No, I don't like Muslims, our cultures...in fact any culture and muslim culture...DOESN'T work. They do NOT assimilate into society and bring their trash ways with them. No, I don't like or trust many Jews. Hope that helps.

the same as my opinion on 4 faced flying wombats that spit sprite at ghosts

Please have sex and stop thinking like this.

if you eat from the tree of good and evil you will
perish. good niggers bad niggers, they're niggers.
if "black" people live with whites, they're not good
they're interloping niggers who have ruined
their own nation to live "easy" with another.
until you face that reality, you will see your
world crash.

>If they still smoke menthols/listen to rap or do any other niggery things around you
I remember being told that a dark black woman wasn't black, because she didn't know the latest rap song lyrics, by a another black man, as he was hitting on her and was rejected. Also remember a black kid being told he was 'white', because he had good grades. Strange 'culture'. Tear everything down is their motto, even their own best.

Accurate

Here’s your (you)

Attached: 397C7E14-5375-403D-B6A5-64EBDA7B8C31.jpg (1674x859, 215K)

So is he fucking that guy or robbing him?
I'm confused.

Its so strange. They create drug pushers and rap musicans out of their best, for lack of culture and bitterness. Why? They just tear them down and wear them out. Try being a 120IQ nigger with conservative leanings, its a hard job.

I kinda wish I was black desu

Not like African, but like... Jamaican or some shit

>Uncle Tom, go away, racist sexist anti gay!

Attached: 1554578776164-pol.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Why would you ever wish that

Jamaicans are African though. Jamaica was like any other caribbean island until the french left their African slaves there.

They belong in Africa

Whatever their problem is, identity bitterness needs to go. That bulllshit isn't helpful, its harmful.

>jamaica
>french
>american education

This is the truth. My coworker is one black ass motherfucker. Cool as fuck but I accidentally stepped on his shoes and I ain't ever seen him so irritated. He apologized though. Said his inner nigga came out.

Fucking swedes

Black men and feminine white boys belong together

I don't know, Denzel Washington is probably based.

day coo mang

Why ? Because you like his films ? That’s retarded

Why are you guys so obsessed over black people?

How many niggers do you know that we’re formerly enslaved in America? They would have to be 170 years old or some shit
>this post
This is why you’re a nigger. You could’ve lurked and nobody know about your abomination of a skin color. Yet you had to prove your subhuman reasoning abilities by posting. And that’s why niggers have to be exterminated

lmao

based pajeet

true, at least kikes have intelligence to make up for their parasitic behavior, and aren't as violent

Black in general are a major distraction, I've completely stopped hating them and I don't even really focus on them.

scarce

Can't form an opinion on people I've never experienced.

>people

They're both faggots.

Attached: Almost prison.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

This is also common among white trash

Lmao what a weird ass video I'm not even sure what's going on. Guy in the red seemed pretty into it at first.

Lmao wtf is this

This is a good insight. For all the HR ladies reading this, pay attention

Like how could any dude stay hard looking at this thing sucking your dick? You have to be either a huge faggot or some kind of psychopath who can't get hard by normal means.

>we're going to have to accept blacks for who they are.
No thanks.

You can be black but you don't have to be a nigger.

black people are not normally decent. You have started your proposal with a glass premise.

Is that the democratic supporter who keeps having young gay black male prostitutes die in his house form Injected Meth after being brought over to put on tight white long johns

Attached: Facial_Geometric_Match.png (800x450, 1.38M)

Holy shit what an absolute fucking idiot you are.

Flag checks out.

He can be the best guy in the world but he will have a lot of nigglets who will eventually destroy the environiment where they are

>Hahahaha, silly negro thinks he can defeat Yakubs spawn
Yes Yakub is our creator and we are coming for you nigger.

Attached: all-maps-new-images-yakub-the-black-scientist-that-created-9834045.png (500x691, 154K)

We were forged out of Yakub's own DNA in the hills of Patmos Island to destroy the negro.

Attached: JAVLO6u.jpg (1199x828, 175K)

he looks so rapey kek

Okay calm down there chocolata

There will be battles, massive battles that will involve flying pyramids in outer space but we will prevail for our lord Yabub!

Attached: 08b7367e7a824920b191f59e20cddf94.jpg (2560x1822, 620K)

And we will reclaim our place as KANGZ of Egypt and the world!

Attached: download (3).jpg (209x241, 13K)

Based and blackpilled Yakub

>What is your opinion on normal, decent black people?

I know a couple (Ghanaina, not American).
They're normal decent people. The girl is really quite attractive.
Can't help wondering what her pussy tastes like now, with all the jungle fever threads the estonian & psycho teams have been posting.

Take the YakubPill now my friends and together we can destroy the common negro for our master and rule the world!

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 8K)