HONK HONK

HONK HONK

Attached: FB_IMG_1555843837278.jpg (678x960, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3IVA4mYoj8
mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1119690665854529536
dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-county-police-associations-take-on-creuzot-over-reforms-11643891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texas, get ready to shoot some niggers and crack heads.

America is finally adopting to the demands of the much smaller negroid frontal cortex, with its limited ability to plan future events.

It always amazes me that people like this exist and make lots of money

Total clown world

Our liberals tried the same thing 10 years ago to appease gypsies. They called it "livelihood crime".
Thankfully they were laughed out of parliament in the following election and haven't recovered ever since.

Texas needs to get it's shit together..mybad DALLAS needs to get it's shit together.

>as long as the person needed whatever they stole
well they're already robbing american taxpayers blind

Attached: 1550576621971.png (680x485, 249K)

He can do this because the mustachioed faggot likely lives in a gated community or some majority white ivory tower and so doesn't have to worry about the consequences of this decision.

I wonder if hed prosecute someone who broke into his house and stole his own great grandfathers watch. Probably. Because these people are two faced cunts.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555651055945.jpg (350x550, 49K)

Here in Sweden many stores don't bother to call the cops anymore when someone shoplifts or steals, because the cops pretty much never show up. Anything to keep the shit skin crime statistics down a little bit.
>$750
>as long as the person needed whatever they stole
And who decides that? Seems like the system is build up so that only nogs and spics can steal (and never have to pay for food again), while whitey will always get punished.

Also note him singling out personal items. The greedy cunt knows his corporate backers are the only reason his dumbshit self is even in such a prestigious office and so he doesn't want to rock that boat too much, but the voters and people on the atreet? Nah fuck them, what power do they have?

How to get rid of your shop owners, in 3, 2, 1 ...

yeah what if the real owner needed it?

youtube.com/watch?v=u3IVA4mYoj8

Too bad whitey

There's gonna be a lot of dead niggers in his district.

Gimme $749, bitch ass honkey

Somebody start robbing this man and every assistant prosecutor in Dallas County, but only steal $749 from each of them. See how they react.

Attached: 90127285893.jpg (539x386, 26K)

good luck getting past his full-time tax payer funded security.

>not for economic gain
Isn’t stealing by definition illegitimate economic gain?

lol Houston
>A proposed settlement in the landmark Harris County bail lawsuit would significantly change how the county treats poor defendants in misdemeanor cases by providing free social and transportation services and relaxing penalties for missed court dates.

The draft deal includes a number of reforms aimed at ensuring poor defendants arrive for court hearings and are not unfairly pressured into guilty pleas. They would, among other changes: require Harris County to provide free child care at courthouses, develop a two-way communication system between courts and defendants, give cell phones to poor defendants and pay for public transit or ride share services for defendants without access to transportation to court.

What is wrong with this? They're literally saying that people are having to steal to survive. I should think that's a pretty big failure of capitalism but of course capitalism dindu nuffin.

this can't be real

Bunch of backwards, evil, satanist cunts

My conservative aunt and uncle actually fell for this fool's song and dance and voted for him.

Now if we legalize rape and murder niggers can finally become upstanding citizens.

so, free groceries for illegals?

Indeed. My sister constantly talks about muh prison system and poor dindus, then her amazon packages got stolen a few times and she sounds like judge dredd

Niggers have to steal in order to afford luxury items and illegal narcotics.

>They're literally saying that people are having to steal to survive
They steal because it's easier than acquiring and maintaining a job.

No it's not a failure of capitalism you faggot. If a stupid nigger fucked up their life so bad that that they can't maintain employment sorting trash at a recycling center then the fault lies with the nigger and not the system.

remember stuff like this whenever someone says 'crimes rates are dropping'. The recorded rate of crime has only dropped in recent decades because cops and prosecutors have stopped doing their job, and people have stopped bothering to report minor crimes, usually minor property crimes.

ALL STEALING IS FOR ECONOMIC GAIN.
LITERALLY A LOAF OF BREAD IS ECONOMIC GAIN.

It'd be pretty funny if their supplied guns were priced at $749.99 and you stole them all.

Did you misread? That was specifically addressed.

>Hard work and a firm handshake are how capitalism operates
What utter bullshit. It's never been true and it's never going to be true. Shut the fuck up, boomer

Why don't we just have no police zones at this point. No laws, whoever wants to be in them can.

>mfw Western countries
At this point history is repeating itself.

Attached: fallofrome.jpg (1920x1179, 479K)

Based, and white-collar-crimepilled.

wtf is that shit real, can't be right?
tell me its a troll

>Shut the fuck up, boomer
Anybody who can hold a job, has their shit together, and isn't a whiny loser must be over 70 years old.

Never change, Jow Forums.

This is a white-only board. Go home, nigger.

>retards can't tell this is a pretty simple and just thing
If you steal to steal they prosecute. If you steal because you're starving they don't. This is brainlet tier law even you idiots should understand.

Steal $ 500
Get locked up and cost the taxpayer $60000 a year.
People seem to think incarceration is free.
The usa has more people in jail than anywhere else in the world.

Basically saying that shoplifting at the local Walmart will no longer be prosecuted. Interesting to see if they will stay open once they become defacto food banks

No. It's not. Learn to read. If you steal to try make financial gain you still get prosecuted. If you steal because you need food and are starving they won't.

retard. most of those people dont serve time unless theyre repeat offenders. you have no idea how many of these fucking nogs get off with a slap on the wrist

Found the libtard.

Lol one day America is going be such a shit hole that beaners are going to build a wall to keep us out.

I remember there was a section of our local jail called Hobo row. Homeless people would steal a couple bucks worth of shit just to get free housing and some medical care. It’s tough and I understand where this judge is coming from.

How many crimes of $500 will the nigger commit over the course of a year. Prove that this is less than the $18,000 it costs per year to house an inmate in Texas.

how do you prove someone needs the food?
>had lots of money
>spent all on weed, coke and liquor
>steals food
>oh muh eckunomics

i imagine dead nigger storage is gonna be filled in no time

Attached: 1552758384930s.jpg (250x187, 4K)

The taking of any asset results in financial gain, asshole. You take my ten bucks, and it’s a financial gain. Can you cite an incidence where you rob someone and suffer a financial loss? And who Is starving in the land of food stamps and food pantries?

Nobody in America has to steal to survive lol, it's just junkies stealing shit to buy drugs. Almost all the property crime in my city is related to the opiate crisis, theft wasnt even a problem before opiates made a comeback.

>who Is starving in the land of food stamps and food pantries?

Attached: niggers.jpg (650x718, 215K)

Each nigger off the street is worth at least 100k. Most niggers get away with lots of crime before getting caught.

so how does it work ?
i can steal 600$ to someone if i really need it
than this mofo need 600$
he can steal it from me again ?
truly wonder what could go wrong

That picture is fucking spot on

>no link to any article
>no link to this guy's Twitter post
>date conveniently cut off from Twitter post

Attached: 1547203398532.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

First off nobody is starving to death in America. Secondly if thats all this was why is the cap at 750 dollars?? Someone needs to steal 750 dollars worth of food to survive?

The funny thing is this law protects the rich while screwing over the poor. If a poor person's dhit is stolen it's not a crime because its low value stuff, how many poor people have items worth over 700 dollars? Not many lol

yeah we're not so lucky over here.
black lives matter, they never said anyone else's did.
you should be happy, you & your nigger friends are legally allowed to do what you already did, no need to get upset.

unless they're white of course

All the more reason to purchase a gun or 5 for home defense from feral, unchecked nigras given free reign to rape, rob, and steal.

This basically means that homeless people get free food from convenience stores?

mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1119690665854529536

I always Google this shit before I get outrage but the tweet is real.

dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-county-police-associations-take-on-creuzot-over-reforms-11643891

lazy nigger

That's the plan. White and Asian shop owners move out and the blacks/hispanics take the market.

They want to make street robbery of smartphones and shit like that slide. They create a power vacuum and somebody will offer that protection for a cheaper price.

No one is starving in America. Our unemployed poor are 300lbs.

Boston is going to do this too, up to $1200. Thread on 8 about it.

Attached: 1555771653870m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>needed whatever they stole
how exactly do they determine that?

fpbp

There's a word for that, it's called anarcho tyranny. The activist DA selectively decides, based on his/her political agenda, which laws are to be enforced and against whom

I dont know about in the UK but black business owners are rare in America even in black areas. A lot of the business owners in black areas are Asian and middle eastern immigrants. It's why blacks destroy stores in their neighborhoods when they riot, none of them are black owned.

I need a Playstation 4 senpai

or free phones, because they "need" a phone to find a job. Or free shoes because they "need" shoes for their kids.

Literally, all retail will dry up and leave. These people are legitimately retarded

Highly subjective to say the least.
>I NEEDED this ps4 game.
>I NEEDED this bike.
>I NEEDED that carton of cigs.

I guess people will have to price accordingly, or if memory serves, Texans can legally protect their property with deadly force (unlike 90% of orher states)

What say you Texans? Is that the law? What ya think of this wetbacks idea?

Attached: 1555451869203.jpg (700x548, 119K)

It's less than 750 so you're good, come take one for yourself.

Will America pay for it?

>I need that fifty inch flatscreen
>It's only $699 and my current TV broke
>I wasn't gonna sell it
>Free to go

So if I live in Dallas county I don't have to pay up to $750 in State or Federal taxes. I can just tell the Government I need my money. Great idea.

We won't be here anymore by then. They'll build a wall to keep niggers and their own kind out.

Take his shit. Just make sure it's under $750 a hit.

So this means you can just load up a cart full of groceries and walk out of the store saying "I need this more than you do" and nobody will do anything about it? Paying for ones purchases at stores is now optional?

This only counts of you're a nigger. Otherwise, follow the law, goy. Judges will sentence you harshly for violating the law.

Texas Governor and Texas Attorney General already sent this guy a letter.

Is there any Texas law that can remove rule breaking officials?

Attached: D4ccDhnWwAAstTV.jpg (847x1200, 170K)

Is he black or white in this pic? What.

I've been ready.

You can get that without stealing or being a bum. Just have to put in a small amount of effort.
>t. Homeless user that just woke up to a tweaker trying to bum a smoke off a fucking homeless guy.
Lazy pieces of shit.

checked
ya the whole thing smell end of times

put them to work you faggot.

You're too stupid to figure it out?

>starving vs trying to make money
Why is this a common trend of stupid?

1 in 8 is.

Also, what's stopping people from outside that county to just come over and reap the benefits of their backwards, retarded laws?

Go to this guys house and help yourself??

What the fuck

I lived in California for a minute. My roommate stole my car, and the police told me that it was embezzlement and I would have to file a lawsuit in small claims to solve my problem of getting my car stolen.
I still can’t compute how motor vehicle theft = embezzlement. I left that shit hole years ago.

The government doesn't even give you that much in food stamps so you can eat. It actually pays more to steal there than to jump through the bureaucratic hoops to get the money from the government.

>Is there any Texas law that can remove rule breaking officials?
Yeah, 2A.

Same way they determine who has privilege and who gets to profit from them.

>if it wasn't for economic gain
Theft is purely about economic gain by default. Hence why criminals do it instead of ya know, paying money.