Last straw

Gentlemen
I’m not a regular of Jow Forums truth be told, but I awoke today to the most important thing I can contend with, I’m under threat, my government is complicit and I have not a single ally to call upon.

War is the only option, hundreds killed and wounded by Muslims on a holy day. No outbursts.

How to proceed?

Attached: 0C051CE6-E1FB-472E-BA82-780E7997C85C.jpg (930x1024, 104K)

I can’t let this go unanswered

Kill yourself fag

This is a board of peace, no one will advocate that you get a van and run down as many shitskins as you can before crashing into a mosque. It’s beyond the pale. We also would not talk about how you should build a fertiliser bomb to make sure it’s all done properly. As I said, it’s a board of peace.

one of the attackers in sri lanka has been identified

Attached: ss.jpg (224x224, 9K)

The army could use motivated individuals like you.

Take your holy war and shove it up your ass fucktard, rember lads SAGE.

a fucking white male?

Muslims bombed Christians? Oh it was probably the Jews.
Aren't you sleepy? I'm tired let's go sleep.

t. mohamad

Love ya enthusiasm lads but I am decided.

It’s lost, be sent to die by people who believe in trans identities FUCK THAT

Peace, a truck of peace festooned with the correct adverts for degeneracy

Ok chaps, remember
Never yield, love your brothers and resist

Watch this space

Honestly mate, how do you think the Jews feel? Exactly like you. Want to know how rage manifests when it takes hold of an entire culture that is also intellectually gifted? Brutal, merciless capitalism.

You damn well know what to do.

Attached: 1554478144753.png (939x652, 1019K)

>how to proceed
Everything reaches critical mass eventually. Wait for the world to burn

>just wait goyim, something will surely happen in time
Oh yes it will, white people will die out.

>how to proceed
Carry out the Jews bidding, in the name of preserving our Judeo- christian values and religion!

Attached: 1554290247439.jpg (828x975, 165K)

>War is the only option, hundreds killed and wounded by Muslims on a holy day. No outbursts.
This is why.

Attached: japanese wisdom 4.jpg (1273x398, 250K)

How does he keep getting away with it?

Take your fucking pills you retarded sub-ape.

>Don't do anything goyim, this is what the jews would do and you don't want to be like the jews right goyim?

NO WAY NOT AGAIN HE WILL NEVER BE STOPPED

>How to proceed?
a strongly-worded letter to the Times should do it

I'm not Jewish

Don't shoot any random shitskin, if you really want to save West you need to kill some influential Jew or some bitch that tries to genocide us. Basically kill someone important which may help.

You kill a 'important jew" another one replaces him/her the next morning. You must remove their support base before going for them.

I want to have sex with the boy in OP

We can't keep letting him get away with this.

Last time that happened we got Hitler but that faggot didn't kill enough Jews.

Go after the (((banks)))

If you're going off the reservation, become a sperm donor first. Women go crazy for killers and thousands of them write love letters to guys in prison for mass murder. Become a sperm donor and mention it in your manifesto; boom, dozens of women will be impregnating themselves with your seed. You'll become the first shooter to achieve a high score in terms of kills AND babies.

Attached: 4bc8207cd7d7e166e8f26c8985c218ac0a5872cd2cb2586947014b5a8b993d73.jpg (488x557, 85K)

test

This is pretty genius idea.

Brother Tarrant showed you da way. Plenty of mosques around your corner I’m sure

Holy fuck