Tell me a reason why Esports shouldn't be recognized as an olympic sport?

Tell me reasons why esports should not be an olympic sport?

Olympic athletes are just dumb meatheads with 6 packs, same goes for most "traditional" athletes

Plus, video games are much more based, you get to see hot thicc mages fight with magical spells against knights in a battle of wits in MOBAs

all real sports are just a bunch of meat heats swinging sticks and throwing rubber balls and shit

Most athletes would probably suck at games like LOL or CSGO, but most CSGO athletes are skinny

Also, next time you call gamres stupid fat neckbeards look at Ninja
a.espncdn.com/photo/2018/0917/r432464_1600x800cc.jpg

and compare him to this fat fuck
blueprintfitnessatlanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/weightlifter-korea_1422559i-510x329.jpg

I see one fattie here and it ain't the gamer

Attached: Secret-Roster.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP3fGkpmVM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ultra cringe.

Go play more ((vidya)) basedcuck

>moba
>battle of wits

Attached: 1554752495613.gif (1000x773, 328K)

because it's fucking stupid

Why would i look at a bunch of sweaty Adderall consumed autists and think damn i want to be like them. Most E sports dont pay enough to give so many hours to be good, yea theres some examples that break the stereotype but for a most part its a refuge for people with literally nothing going for them in their life.

should cheeto dust be accepted as currency?

Attached: 1544963879570.gif (204x360, 1.15M)

>pixels are a sport

That would only hold it back.
Sports are dying.
Only Gen X cares about it on a serious level.
Gen Y and Z are moving to e-sports.
This is a good thing.

fuck you, where are your millions of dollars? Ninja is waaaay more successful then you'll ever be, and he probably get s a lot of girls

you're just an angry nobody, probably a cucklord

fuck off, they are more athletic than you, especially the koreans, and they are very intelligent

Ninja is bathing in millions of dollars and you aren't

he was invited to play fortnite for times square new years

and you weren't you are just a triggered crybaby nobody

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

E-sports doesn't need Olympics, fuck that event filled with tranny cunts and political corectness. E-SPORTS ARE THE FUTURE faggots

It's not like people start playing a game with the intent of going into e-sports. They play for fun and eventually spend enough time in it to become very good and competitive. I don't consider it a sport but it's not a bad career at all. CSGO pros are paid 5-20k a month depending on the level they play at. Add to that tournament win money, sponsorship and stream money and you're looking at quite a decent life.

Only person I know in real life that supports this is a literal cuck so no

based

because there's nothing athletic about it.
just timed buttonpushes in a walled garden made by some developer.

If synchronized swimming is an Olympic sport, anything could be too.

Brcko native speaking

it's brain athletics you brainlet

unlike football or soccer or swordfighting or whatever video games require actual skills and not lifting a dumbell for like 5 hours a day

you're a dumbass if you think cuckball or whatever football is nowadays requires skill

>yea theres some examples that break the stereotype

I guess you cant read.

Let me guess, you did a face reveal after you got your 10th follower on twitch?
You have a list in your bio at the bottom showing in descending order all of your donations with the max being $5.
Let me guess, you tell your parents you arent wasting your life, look what ninja achieved i can do it too mom!
Its a wasters lifestyle that has no longevity and will leave you unqualified with no money and a wasted life.

If you make a success of it well done, but its like the celebrity meme, a very few people will ever make the money you dream of making and most people make nearly nothing.

Do you know why I don't like Esports? Because of this image. A group of teens and tweens in their twenties standing in jackets or uniforms with their arms crossed like they mean business before sitting at a computer to play a game makes me cringe.

Because they're lame nerds

Seething manlet thats only ability in life is to press keys.

>it's brain athletics
There's no chess at the Olympics either. This thread is gay.

cool pic op. all those virgins together. maybe they should just turn gay

I bet they can beat any professional "athletes" in their sports

traditional atheletes, in reality, can't probably can't play very well and will just get their asses kicked if they let anyone play with them

One time, my local college football team invited a team of professional madden players; the madden players played against them, and they actually won in real football

it was so cool to see the downfall of the meatheads meanwhile the intellectual atheletes are on the rise

you guys are just jeleous meatheads like the golden one, meanwhile, the real gamer intellectuals like Ninja, thequartering, pewdiepie are on the rise

>e-sports not already consumed by trannies and political correctness
user I

Because games change too quickly and they're notoriously poorly balanced.

Not a sport, no physical exertion involved. You might as well ask why a spelling bee or a matheletes competition isnt an Olympic event.

This is pretty blatant bait going by OPs responses.

I have a tip for you, you're trying too hard. Learn to be more subtle with it.

they're not manlets, they are very athletic in real life too

its not key pressing, they actually need to use their intellect

Plus, League of Legend tournaments continue the traditions of the olympics moreso that the actual olympics themselves

for example they continue the tradition of amazing composers and orchestral concerts
like here

youtube.com/watch?v=mP3fGkpmVM0

I used to be really into esports a few years ago
And then I grew up because I realized playing video games isnt a sport
It’s so cringe that people are still doing this shit and still pushing for it

Dota died with 7.00, Dota no longer exists.

based false flagger

its brain exertion, not muscle exertion they are not meat heads, but they are very intellectual, like modern day philosophers who express their art through the stroke of the keyboard

traditional athletes are just muscular people who throw shit

Based

Attached: op is a fgt.jpg (550x733, 87K)

also in a real war event e sports athelete will the general, cause games like Starcraft and LOL are the perfect analog for learning the art of war, and they can use their intellect to craft the perfect war plans, and combine that with the Korean IQ and you get an unstoppable army

meanwhile, all traditional athletes can do is be the grunts cuz they are too dumb to lead and make plans

It's all right I guess I just find it kind of weird because we usually see the end of the athlete in who is competing and and this is not the end this is like you like a we are staring at the brain the real and you know because he they are controlling the the guy who is doing everything you mean the gnpc didn't know the hero and it's like we are staring at the bring so if you we're going to create a cool poster of the things you going to be seen in the screen you should dry then to show the heroes Daddy play their dear main I think that would make more sense Mar cool because when you see a those five in the poster you don't take much of them cuz that's not what we are used to see on a poster about the Olympic Games

I'd rather we focused on battle robots.

"Sieg heil motherfuckers"

~Aleksandr "S1mple" Kostyliev

Attached: k.jpg (888x499, 113K)

They could add it to Paralympics I guess

Nah man. They attract a lot of ladies with their cool skills.

It was obvious since the beginning. See my post about chess. The Olympics are for people who can put their bodies to the test. Not their nerd brains

all depends if you pick the right game, at the right time in the market, and also as the right time of your life

i wasted 15+ years of my life trying to be the best tony hawk pro skater player in the world. arguably i achieved that in 7 or 8, but there was no method of formal recognition. ultimately it didn't do a damn thing for me. also wasted 5-6 to be the best socom 2 player in europe, same applies.

if i had bought an xbox at that age and played halo instead? yeah. woulda been totally different.

incidentally, i now only play dota2, but i'm not naive enough to think it's ever going to take me anywhere, like how i used to.

big problem with mobas is that you're only as good as the worst player on your team, and the matchmaking is fixed to fuck. if you don't have the cash to put you and 4 other good players into a house for a year+ to just train all day, every day, then you have no hope

Kys faggot

plus guys if any of you have seen openAI for dota it basically makes humans obsolete anyway

the main reason these games have an audience is because people like to be awe-struck by complex layering, team work, synchronicity, depth to the interaction of mechanics, etc.

AI does all of these things better than humans ever can, so sooner or later, as a form of entertainment, it will struggle to justify its own existence. AI elevates the game to a whole other level. (this is a competitive context of course)

if you're one of these clowns who likes to watch/follow people on twitch then there's nothing to say about that, lol

Attached: gay.jpg (540x526, 87K)

csgo isn't. All the hosts, analysts and casters, and best players are white males. Literally 0 trannies. Esports is the white man's entertainment, better than niggerball at least

based and redpilled, S1mple and Dev1ce team up to gas the kikes when?

Because the Olympics is a corrupt organization that doesn't pay their athletes. Esports players are better off sticking to events that actually get them money. Fuck the Olympics.

meathead

Keep sucking ninjas cock. If you were to beat him at fortnite, he would have you banned for being a "stream sniper". He is an autistic piece of shit, only worshiped by other more severely autistic pieces of shit and 7 year old children that don't know any better.

Pfff haha

Because it's fucking fake and ruled by cheaters, they only allow it because the cheaters make them money

same way footy baseball etc work, mostly pre-arranged deals and further matchfixing, you're just watching a lot of, not all, but a fair majority of cheaters

Attached: 1554842427703.jpg (443x455, 96K)

That they look so hideous and frail should be reason enough. Athletics are supposed to represent a mastery of body to strive for.

Jesus fuck I felt that

Yeasssss! Pool and speedtyping on a phone should be too. In fact, anything in the Guiness book of world records should be also because compitition

>sword fighting
>requires no skill
eh just swing it around amiright?

shrines ruined the game for me, don't even watch anymore.

No, because those shitty games have rules that are too complex and only people who play them can understand what is going on.

"Real" sport can be explained to any person in 5 minutes. Now try doing this with DoTA. Now take into account that rules change every few months.

CS is one of the best examples of these games - it hardly changed in the last 20 years and has very basic rule set. But it is the exception.

Attached: 1407095457526.jpg (701x1100, 505K)

I've playing video games since wolfenstein 3d and esports are gayer than literal gay sex.

I'm sorry but that was the most cringe inducing post I've ever read on here. You are pathetic if you truly believe that.

They most like will be eventually.

>It's not like people start playing a game with the intent of going into e-sports.
That's literally the history of Overwatch's comp scene. A bunch of top players from other FPS titles flocked to this game with the full intention of earning some of that sweet sweet esports dosh.

>degenerate adderall addicts compete againist each other to show the world who got the best and the most subtle hacks

Attached: 1534265631204.gif (452x371, 59K)