13 Men Control The World

I drew this in paint to explain who they are and what they do.

Attached: Fresh shitpost.jpg (2084x1144, 227K)

Wow how informative.

Sarcasm or not?

I like Metal Gear too

Attached: The Patriots.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

AND you got a 13 get.

Tell me more OP

They represent the 13 tribes of Israel.

The Eye gets around the planet in a disc aircraft, that glows white, it has a diameter of 13M.

The Majestic 12 get around the planet in Triangular aircraft, that glow white, and have equal sides of 13M in length.

Both aircraft types have a locked top speed of 50,000kph and are not capable of spaceflight.

I've updated the original infographic with a picture of what the two types of aircraft would look like flying overhead you at night.

Attached: Fresh shitpost.jpg (3500x1188, 400K)

>Henry Kissinger controls the world

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089046.jpg (306x306, 68K)

Not only that but he flies a fucken UFO.

Illuminati are blessing me with these digits. (It's all due to post number reservation).

Excuse the shitpost - but AHEM. I've just been blessed again.

in all honesty though the UFO phenomena is actually just demons pretending to be aliens thats why the "craft" can disappear and reappear because they are not extra-terrestrial but inter-dimensional

Oh god you belong in a mental home.

>t. Lucifer agenda pusher who also does not know about project blue beam

Theres actually an illuminati and theres a reversed evil organization. The real illuminati are the saviors and the illuminati we know is like its evil twin. This will all be confirmed in due time

WHO REVEALED THIS TO YOU.

There's no such fucking thing as Lucifer.

You're complicating things. There's only one Illuminati.

No one. I have really good pattern recognition.

>There's no such fucking thing as Lucifer.
ok LIDF

Did you just call me the fucking Lucifer Internet Defence Force?

You are so fucking delusional to believe fairy tales have anything to do with the internet.

Imagine trying this hard to pretend your not LIDF

I'm an atheist. Stop calling me something I'm not.

kissinger might run the illuminati but he's not the head of it

Fuck off LIDF

He runs it and he's the head of it. The Illuminati keep things simple.

Alas LIDF is running out of replies

Lucifer is a fictional character, thought up and shitposted about, out of boredom - thousands of years ago.

The illuminati are a group of experts in science and engineering who gain top positions in large corporations.

Their job is to prevent the improvement in technology, or at least slow it down, to prevent communism and maintain power for the real world leaders.

False assumption. Lucifer isn't real.

>Lucifer isn't real.
which is exactly what Lucifer would say

>ITT LIDF running damage control

Technology is only suppressed until it is deemed safe.

They're all about safety first. Safety is advancement.

Immagine having to call in sick if you rule the world, 7billion below lined up to to ether tear you and your hard work down risking some idiot coming to power and some just going about their biz making the world a mess!

I feel for those souls. Would not want to be in their shoes.

>I drew this in paint to explain who they are and what they do.
In the immortal words of Taipan Pete;

"Yeah right"

>damage control
There would only be damage, if I had been exposed. It's impossible for me to be exposed for something I don't believe in.

They love it. Their IQs are so high they crave the mental stimulation.