How do I stop hating women?

How do I stop hating women?

Attached: 1_7geE8oFgfqUuGfvobVz49w.jpg (800x396, 41K)

You just stop
ITS THAT FUCKING EASY!!

This thread again. Still refusing therapy huh

Therapy in Scotland? Isn't therapy a meme anyway?

How?

Get to know a few of them, then you'll realize you don't hate but rather strongly dislike them.

Try to remember that not all women are garbage. There are some decent ones. They are not as loud as the trash as they keep to themselves and don't project themselves.

Just try to keep an open mind.

What?

Answered your question.

>as loud as the trash as they keep to themselves and don't project themselves.

What are you even saying here

>How?
Can you truly call yourself a man if you lack the ability to control your body? It sounds to me like you are just living life as someone elses puppet

Why are you on Jow Forums/el?

To dispense occasional bad advice

John 3:3-8 KJV
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Galatians 5:19-25 ESV
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, [20] idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, [21] envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. [22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, [23] gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. [24] And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires

Sorry my English is not that good.

The trashy women are obnoxiously louder than the more subdue women.

Try to pay less attention to trashy women as they don't make up the majority.

The smart women are too good for dumb fuck like me

You probably have a bit of a twisted world view. Why in particular do you hate women? Be specific?

Why do guys here hate women but not men? I mean sure, women are shit but men are shit as well. Why don't these guys hate men too instead of pretending women are the only ones with a problem?

Because men aren't the object of their desire... I think.

stop poisoning your mind with illicit substances, drugs alcohol tobacco. stop feeding it with the ingredients that fuel hate... let love into your life through other forms, pets, dogs, volunteer work, help people and you will find your hate will minimize. you dont want to be a hateful person and deep down you know you aren't otherwise you wouldnt be posting this. best of luck x

Don't OP. Women are pretty hateable. 99.9% of them are worthless leeches.

Serious answer for you and lurkers. You have to really WANT it. The problem is many people will say they don't want to [have negative thoughts, obsess over something, whatever] but their behavior says otherwise.

If you allow yourself to stew over incidents of women's bad behavior, if you keep seeking out places (like: this website) where horror stories about women are rampant, if you allow yourself to argue why women are shit etc... you are feeding your hatred and saying you want to stop is as reasonable as a smoker saying they really want to quit while lighting another.

Change your behavior. Stop visiting this website. If you hear about something terrible a woman did, don't snap to judgment but think of the worst thing you ever did (or how the worst thing you ever did might sound if paraphrased by someone who hates you). Talk to as many women as you can, all ages, all professions. And if you find yourself obsessing actively distract yourself or tell yourself stop, use meditation if you have zero control over your thoughts.

Inb4 "wah it's justified to hate women" - there are plenty of good, well-founded reasons to hate the whole of humanity. But doing so will give you a horrible life. If you are a straight man looking to date a woman then only you suffer from convincing yourself all women are shit. You only date a single person and even assuming your judgment on half of humanity is astute, it's not that relevant for your own love life as long as you manage to find someone worthwhile. And being attractive to someone worthwhile is really fucking hard if you are convinced that they don't exist.

It's impossible if you have half a brain

Faze sexo
;)

Realize everyone is a self interested machine reacting to the conditions around them. We are biologically driven to do certain things but exist in an environment completely divorced from the one we evolved in and we are all going insane because of it

Why do you hate them to begin with?

>I stoped hating women when i got my fist gf
>I was redpilled at 15 and got her at 21 she helped me to understand that redpill theories are bullshit
I guess try to talk to women and stop browsing certain internet community who might reinforce your views

Because some men have been nice to/accepted them.

t. cuck

Then why communities such as Jow ForumsNiceGuys or Jow ForumsIncelTears continues to attack them, instead of engaging conversation and dialogue to deconsruct their views ?
It just strengthen their negative opinion of women, thinking they're just "Evil Bitches" (I try my best to imagine their point of view)

I do. I'm not gay so I just dont care about what men do as much.

I love women so much.
I hope someday I will be able to hold one.

Learn to stop hating yourself first

You realize that hating women is hating nature.
Hating nature is to hate life itself.
Hating life doesn't produce a life worth living.
Learn to deal with the issues presented to you by life and women and start winning. Nature is bringing problems into your life that you must solve or you cannot grow.
nature demands that you grow.
To fight against nature is to be unhappy.
Choose to be happy.

Why point a gun and shoot at your face, which is the equivalent of stopping to hate women?

You realize they have the same brains as men and clits are dicks

Society forms them
And if you think it’s estrogen
Remember many women have more testosterone and less estrogen than many males as well

Testosterone is likewise raised by certain activities. Build a girl into a warrior and chemically and mentally she’s the same as a man.

Attached: C9E73573-1ECD-4BEE-8DF3-5269E6F858A9.png (562x642, 1.01M)

Indifference.

But yeah women are confusing degenerates that aim to hurt you.

This.

Men are different from women in one thing only - their genitals.

Fake news.

What the fuck are you talking about, guys who think women are "evil bitches" are exactly the type of guys that get laughed at in those communities.

when a man is in love his test goes down
this is the opposite for women, her test goes up

But women are evil bitches?

I'm misanthropic, I just dislike women more because I'm sexually attracted to them and thus have a front row to their bullshit. Its insanely easy to ignore dudes as I have absolutely no use for them

Nigger wha?

For me it's the opposite. My first relationship completely ruined my vision of women.

Yep. First real gf decided to go date my friend like 2 weeks after we broke up. Lost my virginity to her and everything, after that I never really saw women as people after that. Animals I could coexist with but would never be my equal nor would I consider it, like a farmer and his cow. A farmer could love that cow like a wife but only keeps it for production and food, I see sex and mutual gain in the same way

Its light years beyond saying oh its testosterone and estrogen and a few differences that are not that important.

They are so different they are required to join in order to form a whole. Night and Day.

Its just frustration that is expressed as aversion of a sorts "hatred" and its expected to happen when things like that occur. You have to move beyond and it transmute the energies, feelings, thoughts and so on to something else.

Its not a place to park. Move on.

>It just strengthen their negative opinion of women, thinking they're just "Evil Bitches" (I try my best to imagine their point of view)
I was talking about the Incel subs, not Jow ForumsInceltears or Jow ForumsNiceGuys, you fucking brainlet

>Then why communities such as Jow ForumsNiceGuys or Jow ForumsIncelTears continues to attack them, instead of engaging conversation and dialogue to deconsruct their views ?
Because these communities are obviously full of equally seething virgins that need to pass their nerves on an easy target.