New York

Holy shit. I just came back from New York.
Wonderful food, big as fuck city.
But I always thought that New York was the richest city in the world.
I was astonished to see homeless people, pretty much everywhere.
What the fuck is going on there?
Its not even like just a couple of homeless dudes... its so damn much.

Attached: static.politico.com.png (1160x629, 1.4M)

>back from Jew York
The homeless are there to keep the lower economic class goys working

Had the same experience. Did you also notice the smell permeating through the entire city? And lots of jews eh?

>Wonderful food
lmfao, did you burn off your taste buds or something?
Jew York food is mostly shit.

You seem to be suggesting that there should be some kind of connection between the personal wealth being accrued by the wealthy inhabitants of the city, and the quality of the public services

yeah the smell was weird
kinda like deep fried socks

you should smell it it in August

That's because homelessness is a mental issue and not an economic problem.

Therefore no amount of money can solve it no matter how much money you throw at it.

They live like that because they want to live like that. No bullshit user.

Attached: ItsOver.png (667x477, 146K)

>Anything helps
If I took his blanket that would be helpful, so that sign is misleading

Try going to one of their good restaurants poorfag

This
The ingredients travel thousands of miles rotting before they even reach that city

yes
how is it possible that New York has such an amazing skyline, huge buildings with big names
its just weird because there are so much shops everywhere

Not necessarily true if you have the money you can get most proteins pretty fresh. Produce gets imported a lot through Philly, and it is about the same time frame as anyone else on the East Coast for Cali

Go to youtube and watch a mini documentary called "Seattle is Dying." or the two part mini-doc by NRA's Colin Noir on the state of San Francisco. The causes in New York are likely the same. Liberal shitholes poisoning their populations and laughing at the rest of us while we wallow around in others' filth.

so its not the rich hording money?

Here's a thought, OP. If you wanted to beg for money, would you go to a poor area or a rich one?

Where I live, homeless only make an appearance during holidays and bad weather because they know idiots will hand them money. You never fucking see them when the weather is nice or the tourists are gone.
Maybe 3 times in my many years here have I seen genuine homeless people, well away from major pedestrian traffic, fucking asleep under whatever shelter they can find. I always leave something like food or loose change next to those ones.

I live here and your post is bullshit. Your picture is from fucking politico. kill yourself

>I live here
in a house?

Fuck them, we're too busy letting in millions of hispanic and congolese illegals to be bothered with our own people.

Usually only niggers or Italians. Very few huwhite men are homeless. Giuliani cleaned them up but jewberg and commie balasio let the crazies roam free. Pic related, today’s ny post.

Attached: 3945D79A-ED68-4836-B1DE-A4B0E1407B99.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

homeless people are only in major tourist destinations. the police kick them out of every residential part of the city because no one wants to deal with them. if you’re in times square, herald square, etc the cops make rounds to wake them up in the morning and tell them to get on the street, but in “normal” areas they’ll actually arrest them

If we're talking about poverty and JUST poverty then yes. BUT if we're talking about why long term homeless stay that way long term and are unable to even hold down the simplest of jobs and find roomates to live with is because they're chronic drug users who can't function in the slightest and are perpetually broke cuz they spend what little money they make on black tar heroin.....

who do you think funds the needle exchange programs BTW? "YAY we prevented AIDS from spreading! Now you all get to die of exposure, starvation, other untreated infections or slowly suffer and die in your own filth on the street! obviously this is an improvement." said the rich fucks.

same here,
shocking homelessness people stepping over almost naked mostly black people.
in the subway lots of mentally scary people

the analysis we did is that NY is first a magnet for homeless (mentally ill) that congregate there and stay there
and that NY and the USA have a failed mental health system because of the deinstitualization that closed down major asylums.

Normal homeless (IE those just down on their luck but are normal functioning people otherwise) don't stay homeless for long (by comparison). Someone wil eventually take pity and house them until they can get back on their feet or they take advantage of the various programs and charities that help them back on their feet. Most people won't house a tweeker (for good reason) and most of the aforemention charities and orgs require you be clean which makes helping hobo junkies utterly pointless.

did you notice that the richest city in the world hasnt figured out how garbage picking should be handled?

they leave their bags on the pavement (no plastic bins in site) in huge piles where rats and disease run rampant and they get handpicked by the garbage companies....

It was cleaned up for a few decades, looks like it’s returning to it’s 80’s roots

Personally (tin foil hat time) I think they're using homeless junkies to drive out undesirable functional people until it hits a tipping point then the funding for the needle exchange programs dry up mysteriously and the junkies all die from withdrawls and the return of intravenous infections including AIDS (especially since it's now a misdemeanor in CA now). Then the cities will be clean for ...them.

Owen?

>But I always thought that New York was the richest city in the world.
Sure. But do you really think that means everyone is wealthy?

Had a trip there last August and yeah WTF. At then close of the business day, large swaths of Manhattan are just covered with stinky as fuck trash piled on the sidewalks.

Los angeles is much worse.I went to LA last year on holiday and was shocked at the amount of homeless people on the streets.I saw some random homeless nigger taking a shit on the pavement in broad daylight.

i live in california and we have a similar problem.
kne aspect is that new york and california have more "progressive" homeless laws so bums wont get told to leave and have more access to shelter so they congregate.
another aspect is that every retard in the rest of the mation thinks theyre going to travel to new york/california and "make it" only to become drug addicts and homeless
la just had to hire hazmat clean up crews to pressure wash the literally caked on shit from the sidewalks because it was causing a hepatitus outbreak. frankly all homeless should be placed in work camps in exchange for healthcare, food, shelter, and clean drugs. and the camps must be far from actual humans

Are you stupid

>Sure. But do you really think that means everyone is wealthy?
no but i would guess it means less homeless people.

>homeless nigger taking a shit on the pavement in broad daylight.
thats some ukraine shit tier

You dont work
You dont eat
Its that easy

income inequality

wow there
we dont discuss this here

put the homeless on the us mexico border. for everyone illegal that gets in, one homeless is deported. Now televise this shit to fund the homeless programs.

>t. southern fag who only cares about muh bbq

i walked through jewish williamsburg with my gf, it was the weirdest experience, i oddly felt safe though

wow it's almost like it's capitalism

They make money from dumb tourists....

>But I always thought that New York was the richest city in the world.

Big mistake there. As with any metropolitan city in this country the quality of living is among the worst. The only redeeming areas of this country is anywhere rural, or a county with historical significance. For example, I'm from Virginia so the best place to visit and see is Yorktown or Jamestown.

>most left leaning city in america
>worst income inequality in america
Things that make you go "Hmm..."