Who here unironically concernced mostly about

the backlash against peaceful muslims?

Attached: 51-e1399594996358.jpg (401x267, 12K)

>peaceful
>muslim
Choose one.

Attached: 1555719346225.jpg (400x377, 51K)

Attached: merchant lemme guess.jpg (542x480, 19K)

You guys live on an Island. You have no worries.

>peaceful muslims

Attached: 1553441799509.png (275x251, 135K)

kys faggot

Attached: 1537197424217.jpg (493x493, 91K)

>peaceful muslims
Hey, you fucking niggers and newfags, don't forget to type sage on "options" field.

Attached: Honk honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

>mann
>schultz

A what?

Let them go back to sandnigger land

How can you be ironically concerned about the backlash against peaceful muslims?

Poor muslims. It was probably Mossad anyway prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_0458.png (1196x1684, 87K)

The last time there was a meaningful backlash against Muslims for the shit they do, Richard the Lionhearted was king.
I'm sick of people talking about a backlash that never fucking happens. Muslims can pretty much do whatever they want. Behead dudes in the streets. Rape young girls en masse. Have five wives. Bomb the shit out of everything. Weaponize automobiles. Doesn't matter, because #notall, "muh backlash," "Islamophobia"

why is there so many aussie muslim shills lately?

/thread

Finnposting has been creeping up the charts. Japs and Aussies beware.

Celtic genetic desire for cuckoldry.

What do you mean peaceful muslims?

“Unironically” is the new “literally” ever since that word lost its meaning

'peaceful' muslims are complicit in the terror attacks, rape, and murder perpetrated against the west. You don't see muslim leaders condemning the violent ones and issuing letters of apology, they fucking cheer on what's happening to Europe. Fuck them, I hope we get a hundred more Christchurch shootings.

muslims and jews = bad news

only good one is a dead one and even then they're still bad

It's a serious concern that people will become to upset with the tools of the elite to see whos actually hurting them. Retards from pakistan who come here on gov dime arent of an serious threat to the western world on their own, most don't even hate us or give a shit in general. The people who actually hate you, who bring this slave class in to replace you, are the ruling elite. If things go south and people remain obsessed with muh muslim terrorism the elite will just scapegoat the muslims and avoid any serious backlash to themselves. A movement will have to focus on the actual perpetrators to free us, not randoms from the middle east.

Attached: E-L-I-T-E.gif (768x576, 82K)

No such thing as a peaceful Muslim. They are all complicit in jihadist violence. As soon as they form sufficient numbers in any society, shit hits the fan. Go home.