The face of Sri Lankan terror

>One jihad mass murderer was well-known Muslim preacher who said “Allah created this land for Muslims”
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPrlEYoT2L0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GORd1LYefgk
mobile.twitter.com/Ethirajans/status/1102129496000389120?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1102129496000389120&ref_url=https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/sri-lanka-one-jihad-mass-murderer-was-well-known-muslim-preacher-who-said-allah-created-this-land-for-muslims

Attached: Zahran-Hashim-700x400.jpg (700x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2014-09-04/isis-has-new-hand-sign-and-it-means-far-more-we-re-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

abbo?

Good, I hope the christfags suffered

looks australian aboriginal

sven, my son...

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Good goy. Christians and non Christians should fight each other. Remember a traitor before an enemy. Things would be better if you just took them out. Us Jews are actually pretty based and nationalistic. White countries are meant to be strong individualists though.

Attached: AC6FD6BC-6402-4325-B924-BD6546B7AEAC.jpg (800x600, 64K)

This, Western are at fault for Sri Lankan Muslims killing Christian Sri Lanka because bush bombed Sri Lanka and radicalized their youth.
Muslims dindu nuffin, Mohammad (pbuh) victim of America in Medina

>pajeets aren't abbos

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Attached: E1AD98D4-B3ED-4850-AB94-F73F783D27CE.jpg (320x279, 30K)

Allahu Akbar

Braise.

>you are responsible for my actions.
Spoken like a true nigger.

TAKBIR

Oh look: a fucking nigger.

Much truth here. Still, Islam has been an aggressive, imperialist religion from the beginning. So I, as an American can't claim innocence but neither can you.

Inshallah, brothers

Filthy Kafir

Why do you think Africans took to islam like shit to flies?

Where have I seen this asshole before?

Attached: disguise.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Rebbilled

They're mindless drones that only understand violence.

Christians: Love your enemies
Muslims: Blow up your enemies and get sweet pussy in the afterlife

I know which one makes more sense.

He was still radicalized by your rhetoric Habeeb. Don't be a Jew and pass blame to others. Accept that blood is on your hands as well. Also fuck off with your reddit spacing

It's because is literally Dindu Nuffin - The Religion.
Something goes right? Allah willed it. Something didn't go right? Allah willed it. "Everything flows from Allah and I'm just a literal twig in his river of will".

Dagbeer!!!

Attached: Spurdo ISIS.png (2000x1500, 146K)

>Sweden

Attached: 1554956078453.jpg (720x826, 42K)

It's Swedistan now

Muhammad sucks tranny dick
Allah met him at the gates of heaven, and said that he could have anything he wanted for being such a good follower of the true faith
"Insallah", Muhammad said, "I only wish to have my face slapped and abused for all of eternity by feminine little boy penises"
Allah looked at him with bewilderment
"Are you sure, my child?"
"Nothing would give me more pleasure in the world!" He told the most high God
And so his wish was granted
For all of eternity, the prophet Muhammad happily submits to the destructive forces of beautiful feminine trap penises
But do not be disconcerted! Allah has willed it to be so!
In the name of submission to his holy father, the prophet Muhammad degrades himself for all the heavenly hosts to see
In fact, it is alleged that the holy brother St. Tarrant, (peace be upon him) has a place reserved in heaven to cum all over the face of the prophet Muhammad. This is very good news, yes?

Guy looks pretty friendly.

You guys have been getting cucked all to fuck by the US and UK for a century. Good think you blew up those shitty churches to even things out.

Fuck off little street shitter. I hope your country gets ravaged by terrorism

>when hope is gone

>remember lads, subscribe to Mohammed
i hope you get sodomized with porchetta

say one more word and I'm going to fuck your pink ass and cum in it as you moan like a fucking Swedecuck, then I'll make you lick off the remaining cum and take your phone, unsubscribe to PewDiePie and make you subscribe to T-Series as you bitch like a little fuck with my cum dripping from your pathetic whiny Swedish ass.

Attached: HINDI_BOGA.jpg (771x771, 47K)

Based

>ow the edge

Attached: 1549483264536.jpg (208x207, 6K)

Even the most muscular Indians dont look masculine at all. Just hairy stinky little men that sound funny when they talk.

Edgy faglord

>They don't look masculine at all, never.

Attached: pajeetbull.jpg (340x478, 28K)

Why are muslims such edgelords?

Attached: 259287C0-FD10-4311-B7F3-390C5F53461C.jpg (1080x1440, 1.69M)

That poo is pretty good for a bear daddy, I would suck his dick and then cuddle with him and his hairy chest hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Too much muscle, no.

perkele pilled

Imagine the smell of the rat glued to his chin

Ok. How about you start by going back where you belong? Muzzies have no business living in non muslim countries. Stay in your lane and I'll be happy to support returning the favor, keep doing what you do and you will eventually get shoad.

Attached: 1555847319900.png (323x196, 14K)

Looking forward to the day when that black cube gets glassed.

>one finger
Is it the OK sign for shitskin

It actually is, but for Muslims. It used to represents 1 God, Allah.

>Nathaniel Zelinsky writes in Foreign Affairs that the gesture refers to the tawhid, "the belief in the oneness of God and a key component of the Muslim religion." More specifically, though, it refers to their fundamentalist interpretation of the tawhid, which rejects any other view, including other Islamic interpretations, as idolatry. Zelinsky writes that when ISIS uses the gesture, it is affirming an ideology that demands the destruction of the West, as well as any form of pluralism. For potential recruits around the globe, it also shows their belief that they will dominate the world.

pri.org/stories/2014-09-04/isis-has-new-hand-sign-and-it-means-far-more-we-re-1

Attached: ISIS hand signal.jpg (864x487, 217K)

It is

Attached: 1555357599403.jpg (1600x1067, 225K)

This went viral on jihadi forums

Attached: index finger.jpg (800x448, 54K)

>Christcucks write gay fanfiction to own the mudslims
Absolute state.

Unlike most americans who are white as snow and muscular like hercules.
>even your soldiers act like pussy and cry ptsd

You're not fooling anyone Abdi.

Attached: xtMXv4DNeJ_Qlif69fH4Y47JkENbNOEavxK3MIJKDOc.jpg (478x350, 24K)

Go fuck shiva you cow worshipping little brown shit. Do me a favour, kill your parents for raising a street shitter instead of helping the world get rid of degenerates by killing themselves before they made you, and then kill yourself

achmed mad

>to the papcy
>It was you who wrote our "holy crayon" which leads us into such blind hateful tools!

Looking for the day the shitskin Sikhs ravage your country, til it smells like boiled nigger dick

Mudshits actually believe this. The reality is their leaders failed them miserably, especially during the 50s-70s, ie Pan-Arabism failed badly. Instead of accepting responsibility for their mistakes, these shit leaders began pointing at the west as newly created violent jihadi groups began targeting them.

Tillbaka till bastun, perkele

>unsubscribe to PewDiePie and make you subscribe to T-Series
You've gone too far user!
Don't let your rage over take you, to do such an immoral thing, I know he's a swede cuck but have some mercy on him, he knows not what he says

Attached: 1535844789006.jpg (175x288, 6K)

Based and swedepilled.

achmed can't into sauna
will be roasted and cooked like the russkie

Christchuck btfo you're weird for saying this u secretly wish for this huh creep

Some user called this happening out yesterday, saying easter won't go down peacefully and they're not gonna let it. Jow Forums's prediction spot on as always

Attached: 1543304229861.jpg (670x833, 71K)

delete this now

Attached: BLOCKED.jpg (831x720, 166K)

Guy looks pretty dead.

blow it out your ass

these guys live in Minnesota.. lmao

(you)

Too long, didn't read lol

Die in a fire goatfucker.

kek

I don't know about you folks, but I find Indian posters on this board to be quite amusing. When they're annoyed, they're annoyed in a funny way, unlike most butthurt middle eastern shitskins.

Dis!!!

The muslims planned this for Easter because they knew that's when the entire family will be in church.

This was definitely retaliation for the fake NZ attack.

Tarrant wasn't even Christian, just a larping faggot who mentioned Valhalla and other pagan shit.

If the Muslims want revenge they should go after the people who brainwashed Tarrant.

t mason fag

you’re being baited by mason Kikes