Will Millennials finally own a house in their 70s?

Attached: 1525655707172.jpg (800x493, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWvOHT0zfXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll hope there is still a functioning government in my 70s.

>Sacrificing 40% of your house so your car can have its own room
Why is this country so retarded?

Not joking, that sounds about right. When my baby boomer mother dies I’ll get one third of her property... which will be enough for me to buy a small house with. Baby boomers have ruined everything.

You don’t have that now. Unironically the DDR functioned better than Merkel and Co. At least Honecker didn’t import hundreds of thousands of shit skins to rape his female “comrades”.

Why dont you faggots just get a little parcel of land and get a cheap trailer house and then save for a house? Better than nothing.

>not wanting a garage for storage
Confirmed for zoomer enjoy paying big bucks to public storage or never owning anything other than a bed and maybe a tv

>not buying up all the cheap real estate when the boomers die
Don't listen to the fags trying to get you to stop renting RIGHT NOW. They are bag holders in the worst way possible: they believe in what they are holding

>Owning a car
Retards

my bike will fit just fine and the rest is a shop
so which dem do I vote for the get the nice commieblock?

Ha...hahahaha...ha. unless you're in your late 50s now, it ain't happening

People are idiots. They hire management companies to build their houses. If you hire the actual building companies yourself, you cut a third of the cost. If you know people who have heavy equipment at hand, you can build a house at half the current price. Don't fall for the 'all out of one hand' lie.

No need to even wait for the boomies to kick the bucket.
This ponzi scheme will collapse far before they're dead. We're going to see a catastrophic collapse of the housing market during the next 5-10 years.
Now the problem is that people are far too tapped out on personal debt to even consider scooping up that cheap real estate when we're at the bottom.
Only a small amount of people will be able to get in on those prices.
So I'd say that the answer to OP's question is no. Most millenials don't have savings or ability to get into the market when the prices are low. When they finally have the ability to get in the prices have reached even higher highs than before.

If we leave out cars outside niggers and wetbacks will destroy them. Also agenda 21 has removed all Street parking in my neighborhood and replaced it with a bicycle path for the hords of tweekers who would also fuck up my car. Without my car I cannot get to work for Mr. Goldberg and then Mr shecklesberg would forclose on my property.

I don't.
Fuck the US government, it's evil and needs to die.

You could build a garage from corrugated sheets. It's save enough and not as expensive.

>Welcome to my new house, please right this way through the bathroom.

Zoomers are living in storage units, thanks to boomers.

LOL

The zero interest situation will lead to the demise of many new homeowners. They can barely pay their loans as of now, once the interest rate bounces back to pre crisis levels, they'll be unable too and the properties will be forclosed by the banks.

They named them tiny houses to make it seem like it isn't a giant ripoff.

>please ignore the smell

yes, and?

Attached: 1543896507706.jpg (1600x1129, 452K)

I'd rather take them through the garage desu

Rich jews own the trailerparks, going that route is just feeding into the jew system and causing more wealth disparity

Yeah I agree

You need to work on reading comprehension my dude

>Someone payed his/her studies for at least 5 years
>This is the result
Terrible. This is why modern art needs to be banned

>t. city faggots

Let's make some aircrete hippie domes.

It's all about effort. I am a poorfag, and I am almost done paying off a mortgage. Do whatever's necessary to succeed at your goals, and it WILL happen.

I’m 21. I’ve owned a home since I was 19. It’s a 2br/1br house but it’s still mine and it’s comfy.

If they’re lucky, work real hard for mister Shakelberg, and pay off all $600,000 of their loans. Maybe they’d be able to get a house sooner if they hadn’t needed that master’s degree in Indian pansexual literature, but I’m sure it was worth it.

> Buy a house
> Living in the neighborhood for the next 35 years
Only stinking Boomers dream about this

Attached: 1519622505446.png (428x448, 220K)

This is probably not legal. I think there are now building codes that require proper airspace separation from garage and house to prevent car fume infiltration into the house. Maybe for electric cars only.

what software is that, OP? I want to design some houses.

>BRRRAAAAAAAAP

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed this.

Nice. I own a house and I cannot get enough funds to repair it. Shit is awful, the street sucks, loud noises, dogs barking all day, dog shit everywhere and water pours down from the heavens as if there wasn't a roof.

>I'm afraid to have roots
Typical neo-German behaviour.

Everything is collapsing within 10 years so probably not

why what would car fume infiltration cause? bad health and stuff?

This thread. Again. Really.

>Not peddling the reverse mortgage scam to the boomers right now.

Is this car parked in the (rudimentary) kitchen?

death. mostly from co

I was born in 81. No house yet. The prices are ridiculous. I'm just waiting for the market to crash again then going all in on some nice land with a not-mcMansion on it.

A sink in the garage! What I always wanted fuck!

Try building credit without a cosigner.

I own a house now faggot

Yes, it's a garage / kitchen combo. Also there's nothing above where the OP image cuts off. This is it.

Attached: house.jpg (600x800, 48K)

It's the problem of our generation and even our parents. No more attachment to the land, no more social bond. Simple as.
Make moving illegal.

>4200 sq foot house
>6 bed 3.5 bath
>2 car built-in garage
>outbuilding
>don't have to walk through bathroom to get to house
and still in my 30s

Currently own my second home at the age of 27. Maybe try working harder instead of whining on the internet.

if everything is closed for long periods of time, I guess I can see it happening

>car in your kitchen
that's kinda disgusting for some reason

>This is where you live? Where the hell is your furniture? Where do you fuck?

>40%
You are like a little baby, I want a Shouse, which is 90% shop, 10% house.

Clearly on the bed or that walk-in shower.

This is one of the reasons why there are going to be so many piss cheap properties on the auction market once we crash.
We had a situation like that in the early 90s as Finland plummeted like crazy during recession. It was one of the biggest drops in our history if not the biggest.
People basically got 250k properties for 20k. It did take about 20 years for the prices to come back up, but they eventually got where they used to be and even higher.
Still if you have money once we hit the bottom, there's an absolute killing to be made in acquiring real estate. It's going to go for absolute peanuts.

Congrats at having such a huge space just to store your Star Wars figurine collection and anime.

Vietnamese

>authoritarian governments get shit done
Woah...

Not to mention a fire hazard.

White boy privilege.

There is a single bank in Germany that is not connected to the banking network. Only locals can open a bank account. They give out loans at extremely low interest rates, yet give out a high interest rate on your savings. To get a loan, you need ten minutes, because the owner knows everyone by name. That's just nice.

Too bad it is going to kill the banks. They are involved in the housing market like never before. If you don't have the money at hand, in cash, you are left to rent.

Is that when they get their first job?

I've heard of this before, but never looked into it. Do I get it right that boomers can get the money their house is "worth", then fuck around with it and instead of giving their property to their children, the bank gets it to pay this loan once they kick the bucket?

Learn how to do it all yourself like I did. It’s actually very easy, just time consuming. I’ve re-done almost every room in the house by myself. The materials aren’t really all that expensive. For $1000 I redid my bathroom, bedroom and living room.

Don't they mind eating in car exhaust fumes? Even millennials don't deserve that.

Accumulating capital is great and everything but I'd rather be mobile and work from anywhere and whenever I want.

People get so caught up in working more hours and earning higher wages they loose track of what matters most.

I'd rather work a 10 hour work week making 100 dollars an hour than work 40 hours a week earning 25 dollars an hour.

But to you kids it's all the same.

>6 bed
>3.5 bath

Attached: 6676234237401.png (478x523, 14K)

We serve an old moan in a dry season
A lighthouse keeper in the desert sun
Dreamers of sleepers and white treason
We dream of rain and the history of the gun
There's a lighthouse in the middle of Prussia
A white house in a red square
I'm living in films for the sake of Russia
A Kino Runner for the DDR
And the fifty-two daughters of the revolution
Turn the gold to chrome
youtube.com/watch?v=qWvOHT0zfXY

You show me how to make one hundred bucks an hour and I'll work ten hours per week as well.

Only if they become multimillionaires.

>If you don't have the money at hand, in cash, you are left to rent.
Opposite in America....they HATE it and will deny you when trying to pay over 50% upfront.

Get into a field that is extremely specialized. Programming used to be that when everyone was still locked into their legacy system but now the software engineering industry is getting slightly saturated.

You want a 10 hour work week, you gotta start finding smart ways to simplify complex systems.

jealous

True, during the 90s recession we had the banks formed into a massive combined entity that had 41 troubled banks under the same banner and they were all bailed out by the government.
The reason they were able to do this was because Finland didn't have much government debt.
Now if and when the same situation unfolds this time around but on a global level, we're going to see a shitstorm that's unprecedented and due to the massive debt that countries have, no one can really bail anyone out.
It's going to be magnificent and terrifying at the same time.
You're absolutely right in people needing cash. It was widely used back here then in buying and selling. Mainly so banks couldn't get their claws in on the deals of people who were inevitably forced to declare bankruptcy as everything fell.
Gold, Cash etc.. at hand and you're looking at opportunities that won't come more than once or twice a lifetime.

Some things are the complete opposite in the United States. You have to build a credit score to get proper loans; if you have too many small loans or credit card payments here the banks will deny you a loan.

this.

which middle of nowhere?

Very nice.

Such a lovely $150000 home

this

I can already hear the realtor praising it's vibrant connection to the city.

An 82.2% white state
with 10 min. commute

I doubt I'll live to my 70s.
The US is going to balkanize before 2026. It will be full post Yugoslavia
>never ending civil wars and sectarian violence
>intervention by Russia, China and Canada and Democrat marxists allies trying to sweept for power, but can never actully solidify because guns

>Yea, this is a hybrid garage/kitchen, why do you ask?

please god make it happen

>tfw 22 and live in kentucky
>grandparent's mortgage was only 80k
>said i'm inheriting the house because nobody else related to us lives in the state anymore
>no neighbors
>rest of the bills are dirt cheap
enjoy being homeless in a few years faggots

Attached: 1553938855889.jpg (766x694, 186K)

This is comfy af desu, it just needs a couple of fancy PCs in the top right 'entertainment' room. I also don't drive so the kitchen / garage would just be a kitchen. Comfy.

>An 82.2% white state
>with 10 min. commute

Based

Im going to buy some land and build a steel shop house on it or die trying. Fuck this disgusting zogged """"life"""""

We arent even living anymore, just existing.

>We arent even living anymore, just existing.
Because we lost our connection with those around us. It's an atomized society with so many different groups that you are alone all the time.

I know this is all part of the ((plan)) but if I lived alone I would be pretty fine with that kind if house long as the materials aren't trash. I dont have a lot of stuff and I wouldent know what to do with more then 700sq feet.
I once had an apppartment that was 800sq ft and half of it went unused. Call me a housing cuck

The windows are soundproof so the highway won't wake you up at night.

t. Citycuck stuck in a deathtrap

The whole connection part of life was automated nearly a decade ago but we didn't feel its full effects until just recently.