Are Aborigines homo-sapiens?

>completely deformed faces/heads
>sub-65 IQs all around
>perpetually live in the Neolithic Age
What are they?

Attached: 06ADAEC4-1C1E-445C-8546-1FB996CB3EE6.jpg (618x462, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
youtube.com/watch?v=oiz0q8-Z2_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
nationalunitygovernment.org/content/first-race-out-australia-not-africa-0
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology-opinion-guest-authors/new-information-petralona-skull-controversy-001380
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your question is loaded. you're trying to label them, but whatever the label it might be they wouldn't be the label.

Dunno. I know what they're not.

Nope and neither are niggers! Explains why they chimp out as they cannot think before they act. See for yourself; call a nigger nigger and he will attack you without trying to fight back verbally.

Attached: download (1).jpg (401x271, 23K)

A picture of Homo-Erectus. Remind you some something?

Attached: 200px-Homo_erectus_new.jpg (200x250, 14K)

If I find one video of someone calling a black a nigger and they don't fight back, will that disprove your entire point?

No they’re not. In the early 1970’s Australian anthropologists found the ancient remains of three aboriginal’s at Lake Mungo. The remains were dated to be about 40,000 years old and DNA testing in 2001 found the remains to have more than the than the expected number of sequence differences when compared to modern human DNA. The results were quickly covered up and Australian academia went out of their way to create a convenient narrative to counter this, however the reaction of academia suggests they’re simply covering up the fact that Abo’s are sub-humans who belong to a different lineage of humans.

>Hahahaha, silly negro thinks he can defeat Yakubs spawn
Yes Yakub is our creator and we are coming for you nigger.

Attached: all-maps-new-images-yakub-the-black-scientist-that-created-9834045.png (500x691, 154K)

Hey. Don't speak shit against my ancestors.

We were forged out of Yakub's own DNA in the hills of Patmos Island to destroy the negro.

Attached: JAVLO6u.jpg (1199x828, 175K)

There will be battles, massive battles that will involve flying pyramids in outer space but we will prevail for our lord Yabub!

Attached: 08b7367e7a824920b191f59e20cddf94.jpg (2560x1822, 620K)

And we will reclaim our place as KANGZ of Egypt and the world!

Attached: download (3).jpg (209x241, 13K)

Take the YakubPill now my friends and together we can destroy the common negro for our master and rule the world!

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 8K)

Source?

They are devoid of any Atlantean or Lemurian DNA

Human or not let's just call it Homo Aboriginus from now on

It gets worse they found Abo remains older than the estiminated time of human origin in Africa meaning Abos are not only not humans but they have always been in Australia and never once came from Africa or Eurasia.

then we become a minority and are forced to go "back" to Africa. sounds like a well thought out plan to me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains

The abo’s refuse to permit any scientific study at the site despite numeeous remains being uncovered by erosion.

>An adult skeleton was exposed by erosion in 2005 but by late 2006 had been completely destroyed by wind and rain. This loss resulted in the indigenous custodians' receiving a government grant of $735,000 to survey and improve the conservation of skeletons, hearths and middens that were eroding from the dunes. Conservation is in-situ and no research is permitted.

The people of earth today are pretty far gone from what we would have called humans 200,000 years ago. It's more accurate to say that no living human today is a homo-sapiens, rather that we are homo-homo-sapiens, and that each continent offers each sub species I.E. africanas, autralis, oceanic, europeans or however you want to label them

I heard about this as well, wasn’t it about 10 years ago??

youtube.com/watch?v=oiz0q8-Z2_M

Attached: ScreenShot7284[1].jpg (693x388, 108K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
>Comparison of the mitochondrial DNA with that of ancient and modern Aborigines led to the conclusion that Mungo Man fell outside the range of genetic variation seen in Australian Aboriginal people, and was used to support the multiregional origin of modern humans hypothesis.[23][24] These results proved politically controversial, and several scientific concerns were raised over the validity of the results and analysis. With the consent of the Willandra Lakes World Heritage Area Aboriginal Elders Committee, a reanalysis was performed on LM3 and other ancient specimens from the area. The 2016 report of this study stated that only contaminating mtDNA of modern European origin was obtained from LM3, and it was uncertain if any of the DNA analysed in the 2001 study was ancient DNA. Reanalysis of the sequence reported in 2001, whether it represented ancient DNA or modern contamination, showed it to be akin to modern Aboriginal Australian sequences and thus inconsistent with the multiregionalist interpretation of the earlier study. The authors did recover ancient mtDNA from Willandra Lakes skeleton WLH4, "estimated to be late Holocene in age (∼3,000–500 y B.P.)" and determined it to be of haplogroup S2, of Aboriginal origin

Yes my brother. All in good time, Yakub allows it.

Attached: kisspng-yakub-jacob-white-people-black-scientist-wake-5ae8ff886154b9.6412176415252192083987.jpg (900x1360, 142K)

The Australian aboriginies are the oldest living humans on earth. The only ones to have lived through at least three stoneages!

One can learn from them great things, if you are intelligent enough to recognize their importance!

Thanks.

They are homo sapiens. The problem isn't that they are considered homo sapiens, the problem is that (((scientists))) have not created a new term to describe modern people.
The first homo sapiens appeared hundreds of thousands of years ago. The first homo sapiens were about as dumb as abbos, and just as ugly.
The modern human has diverged quite a bit from homo sapiens.
The question shouldn't be whether or not aborigines are homo sapiens, the question should be whether or not we are, and the answer is no. If you are white you have less in common with homo sapiens than you have with neanderthals.

Abos are literally not human they are purely Australian homini species.

nationalunitygovernment.org/content/first-race-out-australia-not-africa-0

Attached: abut.png (913x537, 50K)

I really wish people would stop posting this fucking picture
I can deal with cartel tortures but I have my limits with niggers. Bad enough I had to see and smell these fucks every day while living in Darwin

Jews have caused all sorts of lies in anthropology like this one. Where whites men discovered a white looking skull from 70,000 years ago. Modern science says that whites are from steppe savages called Indo-Europeans only 30,000 years ago, and yet this is found.
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology-opinion-guest-authors/new-information-petralona-skull-controversy-001380

The future of clown world is trannys serenading barely sentient brown people extolling 'diversity' whilst completely ignoring any 'divisions' whilst the white male S O Y I M applause.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

that doesn't even make sense, only albinos lack melanin completely.
Everyone who isn't albino can become as dark as a negro from the equator just by injecting a hormone that increases expression of melatonin genes.

Attached: 1530806264539.png (636x382, 667K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (853x1224, 702K)

Thanks for posting this user.

No, have faith my brother! We are the real kangz and the wicked common negro took it away from us! Follow the ways of Yakub to redeem our empire!

They are probably "human" in the same way that a Chihuahua and a German Shepard are both dogs.

I don't understand why we can't categorize humans into different sub-species when it's so obvious that they exist. It's like they are making a mockery out of science and truth.

Attached: 4755.png (599x597, 499K)