Today in Mexico

13 niglets dead including a kid
>this happens everyday in shitxico
Yeah, it's true. But this one is great.
People want current president to resign since the violence is rising up and is doing nothing but tweeting and attacking neoliberalism(free markets) and conservatives.
>Inb4 AMLO shills

Enjoy some gore

Attached: 155586962770.jpg (1032x774, 160K)

Based spics

Attached: Mexican barbecue preparation.webm (216x400, 2.87M)

Didn't you guys just elect that Commie President?

Attached: rk3Bqet.jpg (2048x1447, 721K)

WHAT THE FUCK

this is what a real shooting looks like

That's a teenage boy and his father btw
They cut the fathers head off then skinned the boy alive, he was 16 and it was because his father was a cop

arent these the people who laugh at my peoples replacement.

>People want current president to resign since the violence is rising up and is doing nothing but tweeting and attacking neoliberalism(free markets) and conservatives

Spoiler alert: he won't resign.

Source: I've already seen this movie.

Yes

send this to cnn and ask them if they still want mexican immigrants.

Oh fuck havent cringe in a while

Did he die?

No entry wounds, no bullet holes on the walls, no shell casings anywhere, threw in a "dead" kid for emotional impact plus some extra squibs. Sloppy job as always, mossad.

Winning.

When I seriously talk to Mexicans about Mexico they have no problems hearing from me and admitting that Meh-hee-co is fucked up because of the gov't and the drug lords-and they're ok with us taking Mexico over. It's coming.

Amusing

Excessive

Shut the fuck up Pan/Pri, the day of the rope is coming for your corrupt asses.

Why doesn't some Mexican political leader just finally start rounding all these cartels up and sending them to the guillotine already?

Cartels have to be the legit most brutal and inhumane organizations around. If there was a full-scale attempt by the US military to eradicate cartel members, I would gladly support it.

Attached: 143195758152.jpg (540x541, 59K)

Because they are in the government. Read into the political affiliation of El Pri and Pan.

Maybe mexican authorities aren't as powerful as cartels?

Is he gonna be okay?

Because they both work together

cut out the best part

what do they seriously expect him to do? arrest them? kek

don't mind our neighbors to the south, they're just a little eccentric.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

watch el chapo series you will see
> inb4 mexinigger says its fiction

The other dead guy is his dad btw. Who they cut his head off in front of him. A police officer iirc

He got better and went to college for culinary arts

W-what's the best part?

Do you even want Mexico?

Yea, after 2 hours. Not after 5 minutes.

When you photoshop the blood away and give some color to the corpses it looks exactly like NZ.

You have the news? in what state? Link?

Attached: tumblr_inline_oq3c2gqkcH1r7amxv_400.jpg (345x385, 42K)

When the guy stands up smiling and says it's all just jokes mane.

the child there dead shows that every man, including the killed, are in/going to hell

I thought your new prez was a literal nazi?

Much of the US is already mexico. What's the difference?
Maybe we can get more brutal videos from official US soil then.

Attached: d71.jpg (350x394, 21K)

If they really are this bad and strong, why doesn't America go over there and begin removing these people then?

That's the kinda shit you can't unsee once you see it.
In spite of that they vote for leftist shitty government when they should grab cartel guys and shoot them against a wall.

That's a lot of blood.
Bring em all in, why not.

NOW THIS IS WHAT GUN SHOT WOUNDS LOOK LIKE
NOT WHAT
YOU SAW ON TARRANTS MOSSAD VIDEO

CIA, drug money, weapon trafficking from the US to Mexico, The US is the first costumer of the mexican drugs.

>amerimutts keep importing those '''people'''

Gibs before law and order.

The authorities only get rid of people when they threaten american commercial interests.
Mexicans cutting each other up doesn't cost our leaders any money.

Close the border and the problem will fix itself, dumb fag.

It's not like it's the fucking mexicans who are buying all the drugs. It's the 320 million fags north of the border.

We already are Mexico.

The mossad video was quick, this picture was taken like 2 hours after they bleed out.

Yeah, but it's gonna be even more Mexican now.
And you are gonna have to you know..
Administer the region and take care of the cartel problem.

how do you know it was 2 hours

Are they Haitians?

Like in the old days, based aztec wannabes.

I bet Mexicans feel safe that they can't own guns and the most murderous animals on the planet have entire armies.

Because the mexican army and cops are slow af to arrive to an emergency, did you know that if you report your house being assaulted they wait 30 minutes waiting for the criminals to leave to then they deploy?

Yeah he opened a taco truck that uses only the freshest Mexican beef in their tacos.

Gun legalization wouldn´t work here, cartels have armies, and if you defend your self from one of them they track you and kill you worst.

And they have diversity. Hell they ARE diversity.
No wonder the mexican areas around here are so commonly populated by fat, ugly people speaking spanish, dealing drugs, and shooting people.
The graffiti is also a great touch. Truly a cultured community.

the picture doesnt show niggers tho.
sre just another picture for illustrative purposes, right OP ?

Anything short of an extremely authoritarian right wing government will not work in Mexico.
They are a very weak country that borders a superpower so they have to make themselves useful to the Americans somehow, that way the Americans would back off.
They have lots of resources and a somewhat developed industrial infrastructure, they have potential.
Their problems are largely administrative.

They're also the people replacing you in the first place. I hope you enjoy the "rich culture" they bring to your neighborhood, like the fun event in OP's post!

An authoritarian right wing party wouldn´t work because of; 80% Niggers, the rest are brainwashed castizos and whites who claim to be Pure Aztecs, 0.001% of mexicans arent retarded enought and use Jow Forums.

>they have to make themselves useful to the Americans somehow
Some of them are cleaning the office building I work in, putting together the apartment buildings in the area, and cutting grass. I don't consider their presence worth these services.
Fucking tired of seeing these ugly fucking people with bellies bulging with more of them ready to come out.

Even if they had guns, they couldn't save themselves.
These thugs have literal fucking armies and you don't just fuck with one of them as a private citizen.

no wonder the cartels run mexico

Self awareness is a blessing and a curse. A very painful curse.

Attached: 32079427-E8FE-4976-AB85-1E3DD9AB348C.jpg (474x640, 24K)

Okay how about, they serve as a buffer state against any further immigration from Latin America as well as take back some of their diaspora.
And they promise to never allow any of your competitors to have bases on their land.
Would you let them develop a bunch of complimentary industries to yours than?
You can outsource any crap assembly or call center jobs to them instead of India.

Minatitlán, niggercruz

Did you know that our current president just got threatened about killing him with a Narco Message cartel?

Attached: amloamenza.jpg (600x381, 50K)

Are they going to be ok?

Attached: narcomanta-tijuana-amlo-medium.jpg (567x304, 38K)

You ready, gringo?

Narco (fake)

Not at all. But if we need to exterminate cartel and keep Mexicans out, then it will have to happen.

What state OP

Veracruz, a Battlefield nowadays.

It's just part of their culture.The noble Aztec people need to commit ritual murder and sacrifice to appease the sun god Tonatiuh. I hope you're not implying these people are all a bunch of dirty savages unfit for civilized society because that's preeeetttyy racist! I mean yeah, this is really fucked up,but it's the only system that works! Again, this is just part of their kooky, unique, very special culture. You like tacos don't you? Well this is the price you pay for yummy food.

DEA has been working with cartels for a long time but I'm being redundant, glowniggers all mixed up with cartels.

Veracruz. the one below "Tamaulipas"

Attached: mexico-travel-warning-map.png (1024x681, 88K)

It isnt for gods rn, it is for money, all for fucking money and power.

Attached: 1_C9lHilnNnCz9wkWCUCPHnA.jpg (1200x800, 271K)

That webm is not b& in NZ.

From when is this map? im from Sinaloa and we arent that fucked up right now.

these guys need to start playing with the training wheels off. full total roman decimation

Legalize drugs. Cartels go away.

Attached: prayingmantis.webm (700x394, 2.94M)

There is no oil or interest for our Israeli overlords.

>It isnt for gods
What are the funny statues for then Paco?

Attached: santa_muerte4_shrine_nogales.jpg (574x380, 149K)

If that happens things will only get worse, kipnapping, human organ, children and women trafficking would increase instead.

these people are not fit for society.
They all deserve authoritarian overlords to manage their daily lives. These low IQ subhuman cattle cannot live among us.

Question: Why does the world allow this to happen? Why havn't we bombed this country to the ground and replaced it shitty government yet?

because jews run the world and jews only care about two things: Money and themselves.

Too busy making ill-gotten money and checking whitey's privilege.

I know that santa muerte, its a joke that only the shittiest tier sicarios actually praise, here narcos in the north praise a guy who died long time ago called Jesus Malverde, some kind of robin hood.

i just saw this anons soul die a little bit lol
remember, you're here forever bud
these are the people that our literal entire government is intentionally importing

let america annex mexico, solves imigration and cartel problems

But they mostly Praise el chapo and mayo who are alive and founders of the most powerful cartel in the world.

been ages since i last took my hand to my mouth

well done

>because jews run the world and jews only care about two things: Money and themselves.
>only care about two things: Money and themselves
>jews
Sounds like mormons.

It wouldn't work, they fight for the trade routes to get the drugs to the US. and they no longer rely only on drugs

gosh i wish castizos and whites here turned alt right, but funny thing is that in the north the white looking ones are cartel bosses. not actual shitkins, look at "la barbie".