Constant anger

I tend to get increasingly angry and extremely agitated over the smallest/most trivial things

This week alone I've been angry because:
>I lost my wallet and my keys
>I lost my ID
>My girlfriend promised me we'd do anal, but ultimately refused to
>I lost my job
>I may or may not have permanently fucked up my highschool finals
>I lost my job and I don't have money
>Furthermore, my parents are putting more preassure on me by sending me to a hotel I don't want to work in
>My one day job pays too little
>I'm an irresponsible twat
>I'm irresponsible
>I hate myself for being irresponsible
>Whatever I do to change myself seems to not be working

FUCKING HOW DO I STOP THIS CONSTANT FEELING OF SELF HATRED AND BITTERNESS?! HOW?! WHEN AND HOW DOES IT END AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ALRIGHT YOU WANNA KNOW, FINE, I ADMIT IT.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Lifestyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calm down

Just rape women. Made my anger go away. Always make sure it's women you don't know or near your work or home.

Also it's part of being a man. Especially in a society that demonizes masculinity and male sexuality. If you have any backbone or self respect you're going to feel angry, you're getting taken advantage of by women via the government and social norms.

Men engineered, built and still maintain our safe, civil, ans technologically advanced western societies and it's been stolen from us. We get zero credit for the risks we've taken and sacrifices our gender made, and to take it a step further we're demonized and disrespected. Of course you're going to be angry. I'm not surprised at all when men start loosing out and attacking and seeking 6 destroy everything around them. Women are like big ungrateful children. Women are generally very emotionally immature relative to men. That's why it's so easy to emotionally manipulate women, and wo hard to emotionally manipulate grown, masculine men.

hello mr police

You have ADHD.
Go get assessed and learn to live with it.
You can make it work in your favour. You may or may not need medication. That depends on you.

Consent or no consent we will take back what is ours at any cost, or destroy it so no one can have it. We will not allow this destruction of masculinity to continue because it means the destruction of the world and the social fabric. Women having power is to society like a vampire just biting your neck and sucking you dry. Satan, if he's real, wants women to have power because they are so easy manipulate.

How many have you raped? Tell us about your favorites

Not gonna happen

Ok, I'm cool, now what?
This is obviously the lowest form of bait
>Also it's part of being a man. Especially in a society that demonizes masculinity and male sexuality
Maybe american and european society, but I don't live in the USA/EU, so this doesn't really aply to this shithole of a country

Do you recommend visiting a theraphyst or a doctor first?

Attached: Boredstream Sam.png (400x488, 340K)

Too bad, I guess we’ll just have to assume you’re a liar like everyone else on this board. I’ll pray for you. ;)

Then you're standard of living isn't good enough, and society isn't safe enough, for women to want "equality". Women only want "equality" (special priveleges) when the going is easy and the pickings are good. Once men do all the hard work, thinking and have taken all the risks, women will. Then demand equity and demonize masculinity because women are deceitful and LAZY.

And they're cowards

>Then you're standard of living isn't good enough, and society isn't safe enough, for women to want "equality"
While I do agree, women in here don't really want ''Equality'' they just want less things happening to them

You see, I live in Mexico. Being the third world shithole that it is, women DO get sexually harassed, raped, murdered, beheaded, regardless of what age they have, what clothes they have, or even where they are. They do make a protest every now and then, but they only ever go as far as to yell for a couple of hours until they go home. It's not as crazy as the shit that happens in the US (maybe in some places it is, but it's not very often here)

I fail to understand how any of this will help me overcome my sudden bursts of anger, but the thought is still apretiated

Attached: Monsoon pepe smug.png (680x560, 542K)

Well you genuinely think mexico is in any way legitimately a better place to be then the united states. So clearly you are deluded on some level.

>You live in a society
>I do, but society is different here than in the US
>Your living standart is not good enough to grasp the truth
>Yeah, but this is piece of shit Mexico, some things that don't happen over there do happen in here
>You're deluded on some level

Are you even reading what I'm saying, or are you simply practicing to shitpost on Jow Forums?

Attached: reported for delusionism.png (900x676, 410K)

By nearly every conceivable metric our country is better. Our lows may be lower but our highs are higher by a mile. You have very little that genuinely beats us out. The consensus of your country worldwide is just as bad if not worse then of america. But do keep on trying to act like Mexico is that much better then mexico, when at best they are equal, and many already agree its worse then that

Attached: leldelusion.jpg (1080x4909, 724K)

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Lifestyle

Here is your list. Feel free to go through, check and try to discredit these studies. Ill provide some other ones if you happen to do so. I'm glad you have pride in your nation, but don't let it blind you to the horrors of it. If america is so bad why are you at best so similar, but measuring worse. Are you going to provide any evidence to back up your claim? Or just keep on blabbering like some sort of back water redneck screaming "merica" at anyone and everyone who passes by at any given moment.

Attached: Somemoreproof.jpg (1440x2960, 562K)

Let's actually take a look at everything I've said so far:

>I live in a different society, therefore most of what you said is invalid when considering the place I live in

>Mexico is a third world shithole in which men and women get beheaded, sexually harassed, raped, murdered, you name it. Them making protests for Equality is valid because this is a third world country they live in

At no point in time did I say, ''Yeah but here on M00txico is different, therefore, is better''

You're not even baiting, you're copypasting. Nothing of what you say even follows up on what I state, its like you're trying to argue with me on a different language

> Or just keep on blabbering like some sort of back water redneck screaming "merica" at anyone and everyone who passes by at any given moment.
Atleast don't be lazy to replace some words here and there user, cut it out

Attached: MOCHAR.jpg (685x992, 96K)

You are coming to an advice board for something people pay thousands for. You think you are a genius by doing this but don't understand that the solution isn't that easy. Its not a "thanks I'm cured" its realizing your place is shitty. Those things you mention that happen? Happen so often in mexico no one cares. You're numb to violence and your immediate reaction to any nuisance is anger. You probably were beaten or experiences extreme fear constantly at the start of your life. Tell me when the last time mexico made world news was? Because no one cares about how shitty your situation is. You get the stage when america lets you. The reason i say this? The place people pay thousands of dollars to see a therapist to help with anger? America. All the supposed "better" countries have therapists on tap with healthcare. If your country is so great go see one. Or are you poor, which would be unfortunate. Want me to keep going? And again you've done nothing to refute my claims. Simply spouted "muh Jow Forums boogey man". News flash, i have never been to pol. I brouse /o/, /v/, Jow Forums a few others on occasion and recently started coming to advice to see if I can offer up some cheap throw away advice. The type of advice you give on an anannymoose mongolian underwater basket weaving forum. I'm here just to fuck with you. You want help that is so clearly above everyone heres paygrade and when its offered you shut it down. You arent gonna get any other bites. Youll leave here dissatisfied and remain getting angry at simple things. I feel bad for you really. The secret is just being honest with yourself about why youre so angry. Instead of trying not to acknowledge them, acknowledge them and see why you have so much anger. Maybe you could learn something. Don't come to Jow Forums expecting nothing but an echo chamber. We can smell confirmation bias a mile away here on Jow Forums. Get your shit together and learn how to deal with your emotions.

Half of your post is claiming that ''because I'm a mexican and I'm giving you the reason as to why my country is shit my opinion is invalidated'', so I'm just gonna ignore it because it's just irrelevant at this point.

>I'm here just to fuck with you
No shit, I'm here doing the same thing

>You want help that is so clearly above everyone heres paygrade and when its offered you shut it down
''Just rape women dude''. Look, I'm not in the mood for doing some fucked up shit for whatever your definition of the greater good might be, nor agreeing with you for the matter. Like, women will always be there, and so will their bullshit, behaving like an animal won't make any difference whatsoever

>Youll leave here dissatisfied and remain getting angry at simple things. I feel bad for you really. The secret is just being honest with yourself about why youre so angry. Instead of trying not to acknowledge them, acknowledge them and see why you have so much anger. Maybe you could learn something. Don't come to Jow Forums expecting nothing but an echo chamber. We can smell confirmation bias a mile away here on Jow Forums. Get your shit together and learn how to deal with your emotions.

Shit man, that is all you had to say. I'm glad I was patient enough to keep up with whatever retard copypasta you wrote off. Can I go to bed now?

Attached: not again.jpg (338x336, 21K)