Notre Dame Smoking Gun Arson

Michelle Obama staged a photo op drinking wine while Notre Dame burned. Her wine glass reflects the burning cathedral.

Attached: COHENCIDENCE MICHELLE OBAMA (FIRST LADY) WATCHES NOTRE DAME BURN YUKONJACKMEME.jpg (760x434, 125K)

Attached: happy merchant notre dame fire yukonjackmeme.jpg (712x406, 108K)

Attached: MICHELLE OBAMA WINEGLASS REFLECTION BURNING NOTRE DAME.jpg (750x419, 97K)

>Muslims dindu nuffin

Attached: nd.png (282x454, 189K)

sometimes i really wonder about this place. it's clear as day that the smoke is a merchant but how in the absolute FUCK did that happen?

Divine intervention

HER NECKLACE SAYS BURNING WTF

Attached: 525110_hillarylaugh.jpg (765x543, 55K)

>Signs and symbols rule the universe
>What did God mean by this!
Start opening your eyes, Neo.

Couldn't agree more. Two planes weren't enough.

The Obamas hate Easter Worshippers

Attached: 1555856998394.jpg (301x529, 99K)

They know they are being watched so they leave small clues like that so you start seeing clues that aren't there so they can more easily call you a schizo conspiracy theorist.

Attached: 1493494537574.gif (308x212, 826K)

where is the link to this photo?

This. It's also a way for them to clean their conscience (or Soul, if you will,) because they're admitting to their sins, but most people either refuse to believe are true, or simply can't believe are true.

white people be all like...
but when it's time for...
bix nood muhfugga.
>*sips monkey juice*

Source or I assume the reflection is a vulvano

what is with nigger women and the hooker nails

Attached: terror-and-the-elite.jpg (1841x1662, 1M)

Where is original pic?

Attached: 017700314s.jpg (529x753, 442K)

Don't forget the Clintons (and maybe Podesta) in Hawaii when the nuke "false alarm" went off

Coincidence you fucking tards

>pattern recognition is a sign of retardation
yeah, okay, bucko

My lord, I bow my head and pray to you, if it would be your will, to save us from our enemies. Protect us from their very deceitful lies and hoaxes. Arm us with the truth and mercy so we may better serve the cause of righteousness in your glorious name. Amen.

Attached: Monk.jpg (672x420, 294K)

The other team is winning senpai.

Pelosi was in NI when that Buzzfeed Dyke was shot.

Attached: NotEvenHidingIt.png (389x559, 450K)