Why is it so hard to find a woman that is dominant in bed but still treats you as an equal in day to day life?

Why is it so hard to find a woman that is dominant in bed but still treats you as an equal in day to day life?

Attached: 7169e7049624fe72368f30858066c6a8.jpg (927x1200, 234K)

because you're a pussy and you aren't equal to them. You're the dirt beneath their feet and you know this.

That's the only one and pure reason.
Get fucked nerd

Because women aren't generally dominant in bed....

That's a lie

Generally speaking women are either really insecure about taking control, or are just straight-up lazy.

Tisnt.

Lol nope.
Women like to be dominated, hello fifty shades of Gray making like a zillion dollars for referencing an overprotective boyfriend and some leather

Because I hide myself from you weirdos that send paragraphs calling me a goddess (ect.) when I am not attracted to you.

Ur ugly too. Inside as well.

Because women ironically, unironically think they're superior to men.

I don't do that shit though, but it's made worse by the fact I'm pretty muscular and the girls I end up attracting are subs.

Hmm

>Because I hide myself from you weirdos that send paragraphs calling me a goddess
That's what you get for being a namefag. Stating your a girl on a Vietnamese basket weiving forum is purely for the attention. So don't complain when you get what you ask for.
If you stayed anonymous people would be none the wiser and you would have to complain about weirdos sending you paragraphs.

Because women are only dominant in bed when they have psychological issues that make treating a partner like an equal partner impossible for them.

And women aren't really capable of just carrying on like everything's back to normal the same way men are. You know how men can literally fight each other one day, and then let all the hostility roll of their backs along with whatever they were mad about and just be buds again the next day? Women, as you know, don't really do that - and neither will they just go right back to seeing you as the same man you were before after they've seen you act weak, cave, and submit.

> is purely for the attention
Not her but I disagree, personally, sometimes it's more relevant to state your gender than not. However, having "girl" in your name tag is definitely attention seeking on Jow Forums, and being a name fag is attention seeking.

>being a name fag is attention seeking.
Not necessarily. Using a name in a thread makes it easier to not get mistaken for another person. What you mean is using a tripcode, and even that can have its uses when regular board usage or impersonating trolls necessitate it.

You're splitting hairs bro. This random bitch comes out of the blue with a tripcode and a name like a goddamn Panic at the Disco song title, this is what attention-seeking thottery looks like.

Huh?

Nah, most namefags are just people too stupid to tripfag. If you do "op" or the occasional one thread namefag, that's okay, but they're much rarer and the exception.

Because women don’t dominate. If you present yourself as submissive you will always lose all our respect. Don’t mess with the natural order

>Get a GF
>Have a normal relationship
>Tell her to dom you from time to time

Now sauce on that pic, is that movie goos?

Why not look for a normal fucking person who's cool being dom and sub depending on the mood?

>men can literally fight each other one day, and then let all the hostility roll of their backs
Almost like catharsis is actually helpful!

It's the new Ass Creed game, Odysseys. I mean, it was the new game last time I saw a video about it, bet they made 5 more.