Notre Dame Fire was a Catalyst

The last week the PC tweets are getting more and more bizarre, it started off with ‘nuu gib money 2 the poor’ now it’s literally thoughtcrime tier, did something happen? I seen another tweet about how walking your dog supports white supremacy too, it may be a joke but jokes provoke thought that some may want to be the norm.

Attached: AB3B6DAE-1BFC-4FA3-9955-F51D97FB49ED.jpg (640x700, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea05eZq0M28
youtube.com/watch?v=LPUMO3LVNxE
youtube.com/watch?v=wDT3xJV3_28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what an absolute shitfest of a thread.

Attached: Jesus-in-Islam-vs-Talmud.jpg (2091x2417, 2.48M)

Lmao what a nigger.

Damn I can’t stop saying the word nigger

Attached: 5F22BA21-166E-4BB3-8EB3-FB406C95E982.jpg (1196x895, 1.06M)

>be walking down the footpath
>see some black cunt
>not abo black, black black
>like cruising around in your cop car at 2 in the morning in melbourne when you get a call of a home invasion black
>lock eyes
>say nothing
>internally unleash a torrent of "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER"

Fucking based

In my language nigger is a race, no laws can restrict me from saying it, NIGGERS!

I've been debating whether it's pronounced "NiH-gur" or "nih-gehr"

Baste aussie poster

In spanish we only have the word negro...

Nigger

She's asking for reparations on PayPal from people who liked & retweeted, and that's a good thing.

>be young me living near 2nd rate theme park
>have new friend from city
>walking around smoking a doobie
>fireworks going off from them park
>friend say "tss. those n*gger ass fireworks"
>top kek
>not even racist

Lots of places refer to niggers also, kek

Attached: 20190421_173242.jpg (472x502, 119K)

Not saying "nigger" is an absurd rule that we all play along with. It's the same for any taboo word, except "nigger" has the most bullshit tacked on. We just keep playing along. Yes, you're obviously special human beings with feelings unlike anyone else, so a magical word that you say repeatedly throughout the day destroys you emotionally when anyone not of your group says it. Got it. Makes perfect sense. That's how reality works, and it's definitely not you working yourselves up and looking for an excuse to express strong negative emotions.

If things escalate to thought crime level, then it's time to pull the plug and them we're not playing the game anymore.

>Mang, these crackas be thinking the word nigga when I write it and they be reading it. They prolly be using a hard R in they heads.

For me, that inner voice is there when I begin reading or writing, but it quickly fades away. If I read something awkwardly written or confusing and have to re-read it, then the voice comes back. It's a crutch, just like the room temperature IQ people who move their lips while they read. The real winners of that group fucking whisper while they read.

Fun fact, when that inner voice is present, your larynx is actually making tiny muscular movements, so if that inner voice is present, technically you are speaking the words as you read them.

People who softly speak while they read should be gassed, I stopped doing that wgen I was 6

who needs accelerationism when clown world is already trying its hardest? but don't worry, there's not more to come.
nevermind that we have nobody at the wheel.
go back to worshipping easter, citizens

its "nee-je' "

It sure fucking was

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea05eZq0M28

depends on the words preceding it like often
>oh-fum
>off-tun

>Ooga booga where the wooden women at?

holy shit my sides
thank you for sharing this tweet with us, this is the funniest thing i've seen in days

Nigger, nigga, nigger, nigga.
>Nigger, nigga, nigger, nigga.

If you don’t want white people saying “nigger”, stop saying “nigga”.

Cumstain found alert cumstain found. Ah I am really loving your hissy fits.

I Pet Goat playing out in the real world. RFB
youtube.com/watch?v=LPUMO3LVNxE

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: image.jpg (708x1000, 140K)

>seen another tweet about how walking your dog supports white supremacy too

Bikes are also racist.

Attached: antiwhite-the-conversation-kevin-hylton.jpg (922x735, 159K)

Liberals and their minions have put themselves into a horrifically stupid strategic position ATM, and we would be complete faggot retards if we were to fail to fucking exploit this situation.
>Elaboration
1) the anti-racists are now openly anti-White, this justifies open White nationalism and segregationist movements. Political correctness = dead. We needn't worry about it anymore. If the enemy don't live up to these standards, why should we?

2) Liberals don't think other races can be racist. This is not true. They are extremely racist and hate each other. They don't even need much encouragement and with the decline of White power, the more likely it will be for them to fight as rivals.

3) Intersectionalism is basically the victim olympics and every single non-White group basically want to out-victim each other. This can easily lead to extreme conflict between groups that are already racist towards each other.

4) youtube.com/watch?v=wDT3xJV3_28

We need only step back and fan the flames while striking down those that come after us.

Attached: antiwhite-guardian1.jpg (587x929, 123K)

>1 post by this ID

Whenever I see a nigger I scream "nigger" inside my head on the off-chance they had some nigger mutation that lets them read minds.

kek. anytime someone says a group should be gassed, i giggle. I can't help it, it's just too funny to me. I wonder if I said that in public people would think anything differently than if i had said "shot".

Shiet nigger.

If I'm never supposed to use or think or read the word

How the fuck am i supposed to learn about it?

Stupid niggers, thats why we call you niggers you faggots

Attached: 1554692118383.jpg (357x359, 27K)