Is the advice about giving up on getting a gf if you're over the age of 19 true...

Is the advice about giving up on getting a gf if you're over the age of 19 true? Supposedly because if you haven't gotten a gf by then you never will.

I'm 21 and want to kms because I dont have a gf and it seems like I never will.

Attached: 1561500919435.jpg (1280x1920, 748K)

That is one of the most retarded things I have ever read. Who told you that?

A lot of people told me this, the logic is that if you've failed in getting a gf by that age you're either too unattractive, too socially retarded or both.

My first gf was when I was 22.

25 here, just got my first gf 7 months ago

You mean you have read it on incel forums? Because it is simply retarded and wrong. There are lots of men and women who are 20+ and have never had a relationship.

I got my first gf at 31.

Yeah dude dont believe that fucking shit. I guy who I work with got his first gf at age 35

im 24 and ironically cant go to social places anymore because I get extremely depressed by the cute girls there and how they fawn over other men and I can see what they have and I dont have

Attached: 1552582347769.jpg (760x901, 294K)

If it bothers you so much then get a gf.

This. The best relationships come out of your 20s desu.

you sound too susceptible to opinions of others. Work on that.

How come I dont have a gf if it's not true?

I met my first real girlfriend at 25. We've been happily married for 6 years

How many girls have you asked out? Have you ever done anything that could end up in you getting a gf?

Zero, had one date though.

What kind of things would get me a gf?

26 yo robot here. Yes, I thought I was just a late bloomer. I fell for the/fit/ and /fa/ memes and tried to become a guy who would have a gf but the women can see right through it. Just forget about thots and dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to a profession or hobby. Either way with the social climate now women don't want a marriage unless it is with Chad and you can get accused of sexual assault and be in prison for a long time. Best to just accept wizardry

Attached: e28.jpg (1206x674, 253K)

That's probably the dumbest thing I've read this week. Is this what incels actually believe? Don't you realize that all the shit they come up with is just to cope with their inability to get a gf and to give them excuses to never try?

I just want a gf, but have I missed the boat?

Yes.

No

Asking girls out

>asked nobody out
>still got a date, presumably by her initiative or at least agreement via third party
You apparently have something going for you, don't worry about it.
>fornication as an indicator of value
Degenerate nonsense.

Were you KHV? How did you explain the lack of a GF for so many years?

I'm 29khv, and struggling to get past it being a red flag.

You need to spend less time on this toxic website. This is pretty much the only community I've seen that thinks being 19-21 is "being old"

You were born in 2000! You're still a child!

she's fat

not true. had my firstkiss at 21. its still worth trying for pussy even if it doesn't always go well.

you sound like a pussy and a quitter desu. good pic tho.

I had my first gf when I was 19. It was a nice relationship that lasted 8 months or less. We split so we (she) could start fresh and single each at their own university. Long story short, I started dating and at 32 now I'm at my second gf after more than 10 years without one.

She's cool. It's been like 6-7 months of happiness with the usual ups and downs.

I was more than 10 years single and I was just fine. The moment I wanted to be in a relationship I started dating. It's not that hard, user!

>I fell for the/fit/ and /fa/ memes
you walked 1 mile then quit
fuck women amirite

desperation is the least attractive thing in the world. stop worrying so hard, find a way to build up your confidence (master a new skill, commit to something and follow through, make a change you've been putting off, etc), find the version of yourself that's not saying "wah i'm gonna kill myself because women don't throw their vaginas at my sad face."

nobody will like you if YOU don't like you.

Not gonna lie, lately I havent given a shit about real women because the type of women I want doesnt exist

>inb4 waifu incel

Its not so much about the looks and tits/ass but rather that I just want a really loving tender woman that I can embrace and kiss and feel really good about it years later. Some one I can dote upon and be doted upon and cared for back. As far as Im aware this type of shit just doesnt exist irl and if it does sure as fuck doesnt exist in the long term. I stopped giving a shit about women [spoiler]and im probably gonna off myself not long from now[/spoiler]

Attached: 1540441857695.jpg (249x213, 13K)

They do exist but they are not attracted to desperate whiners. Stop being such a negative nelly, nobody wants to be near you when you behave like that.

>has never asked a girl out
>wonders why he's still single
Come the fuck on dude. You can't have everything served to you on a silver platter. If you want a GF, go earn one.

Attached: 1548156579661.jpg (480x588, 93K)

>Yes, I thought I was just a late bloomer.
haha, same here. Now I'm a 28yo khv!
>Just forget about thots and dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to a profession or hobby.
this desu. I mean it's what people tell you to do anyway right? Don't chase women, work on and for yourself.

One date in all the years I've been on this planet isn't anything to be proud of.

Where?

21 is old, it feels like my life is passing me by.

As above.

You're barely an adult at 21.

Yeah bro, if you haven't gotten laid by the time you're in kindergarten, it's basically over for you.
True facts!

look in case you don't already know this
there are powerful people who did not like the interference of this website in the 2016 US election

their counter-strategy this time is to go absolutely bat-insane with the 'you don't have a girlfriend' demoralization psy-op, which I suppose they believe will lower the enthusiasm of the site overall
every single forum has this type of stuff being posted all day, every day
just laugh at these pitiful losers, they actually fear a bunch of dorks on Jow Forums
don't respond to, or think about their endless flood of nonsense

W the actual F..? This is insane. You need a new group of friends if this is what they say.

I thought this was a commonly held view?

Delusional.

Not at all.

It's kinda bullshit. I had a gf at 16 who dumped me after 3 months, and I'm 25 now and didn't have a girlfriend since.

Those people are wrong, but in your case they are right

Bought Koikatsu, so I should be good for the next couple of months.

I'm blue collar though so I can't last with nothing to come home to. By now though I can't see how that's possible.

Heres how you get a gf user
>Get use to rejection, once you do it a few times you will no longer fear it.
>Get some hobbies that will make you seem interesting and get you out of the house(Some sort of physical activity is your best bet along as it is not something gay like larping or that harry potter broom game.
>Get out there and try to meet as much women as possible.
The last one is the most important and the probably the most difficult.
People will tell you there is someone out there for everyone but that is not true, there are several people out there for everyone.
Getting a gf is a number game, you fling enough shit at the wall and eventually something will stick.
You may date 10 different girls and most likely she will not see you as bf potential or you will not see her as gf potential.
But girl number 11 could be your perfect match.

The biggest thing is don't be a pussy and try to meet as much women as possible, like everything in life practice makes perfect.

Attached: 1386775040607.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>$60

>Either way with the social climate now women don't want a marriage unless it is with Chad
underrated, women can now literally have their cake and eat it too
Yes. Pic related.

that pic was not related obviously, this one is

Attached: 145cm4ft9-new-sex-doll-small-boobs-blonde-HiDoll-Libbie-32.jpg (4000x6000, 1.22M)

I’m also a kissless virgin at the age of 21. My friends are good to me but I can tell they feel bad for me, and my entire family thinks I’m gay.

I just suck at forming intimate relationships with people, which is why I barely have any friends either. In my teen years it was because of anxiety and avoidance, and now I feel like such an empty shell that I can’t find how to relate to people unless I’m drunk.

didn't have a serious girlfriend until I was almost 24. Now we've almost been together 3 years.. def not true.

Just got first gf in 5 years, I'm 21 and introverted as fuck. You can do it don't be a pussy

I'm 29 virgin. I dont care though. If I wanted to do something about it I would have asked someone out by now. I have too much to important shit to worry about. Barely have enough free time to my self why give what little free time I have to chasing women.

Not OP, but are you guys lying just to make guys like him and me feel better about ourselves ?
Personally, I don't think a gf is crucial, though I'd be lying if I said I don't want one.
I've truly dated quite a few girls, got their numbers (pretty, ugly, etc girls) and got stood up, flaked on so much that I basically lost count.
I've been thinking about quiting too, though the problem is that I'd hate/never forgive myself for being a quitter.

Why would I lie? Did some of those posts not seem believable to you?

Delusional, you cant be happy without a gf.

Not true at all. I was a virgin until 26. I've fucked 9 girls and have had 4 gfs. I've even gotten laid off Tinder. It's never too late

"if I have failed this test once ill never pass"
"if i dont get my driving licence first time ill never do"

Correct me if im wrong but the first time you tried to walk you fell, the second too... imagine if you had given up... you wouldnt know how to walk today...

people who say shit like that are losers, have the mindset of a winner. realise that your early failures dont mean shit. if you stop trying tho you will never succeed.

I would say take some time , relax, do other things and try to process why you have failed so far... only then you will improve and at some point get into a relationship.

You only have your own perspective in dating, see others around. They are just as lonely and unsuccessful in dating. I would say 70% is like that, its a common thing. Just keep going.

Im going the same thing but only because i didnt try due to my insecurities that kept me back, ill get there tho. so will you.

Flirting / dating is something thats fun to do even if you fail...

Attached: 1478297244570.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Imagine being so pathetic that your happiness is dependant on an external

"a lot of people"
Why can't you just come out and say you frequent incel forums? You know it's true, and it's literally why you're in this situation. You joined a cult of self-pity because it was easier than actually working to increase your SMV