Bootlickers will defend this

Bootlickers will defend this.

#JusticeForLucca

mobile.twitter.com/TalbertSwan/status/1119612441049075713

Attached: 53848107C29448E09FD6928A01C326C8.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/ferguson-reconstruction/
youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k
justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Lucca situation is fucked up, for sure.

Everything in that picture, though, is bait

How so? They all were unarmed black men who were the victims of power tripping pigs

Mike brown tried to take a cops gun and got gatted for it. kys

dumb nig is dumb

>15 year old
>boy

Why do niggers do this?

DESPITE

lol just let niggers and jews and women lie and take whatever they want

Attached: 3 JEWS.png (804x429, 563K)

Trayvon martin was killed after he attacked a dude. They foiund a large screwdriver in his backpack in a neighborhood that had been seeing a lot of break ins guess what happened after he got killed... no more break ins hmmm. Also that was a dead story that got brought to light so the bullshit news media could make a dime of your stupid ass.

>mike brown
>unproven allegations
There video tape nigger

Tamikr rice was playing with a bb gun that looked real and pointing it at cars and people in a park know to be full of gang members and drug dealers.

Eric garner was a fat ass that resisted arrest after giving a lawful order as he was selling stolen cigarettes.

Attached: B4B81CD0-74A1-4520-A86D-0C5304F922BF.jpg (346x355, 12K)

FUCK

BROWARD

COUNTY

Attached: Broward-County-Psy-Ops.jpg (2021x781, 261K)

Attached: Broward.jpg (4979x3580, 3.46M)

Stephon clark was breaking windows in his grandma neighborhood and resisted arrest it was dark and the cops thought he had a gun.

Pretty sure one of the shirts reads "Epic Gamer"

False and unproven narrative. If there wasn't video for the Lucca incident, I'm sure you would have taken the cop's word that he tried to reach for their gun.

>unironically defending niggers

Attached: 1553807679127.jpg (640x853, 59K)

None of their claims are on the video.

That kid was in the middle of a riot and the cops were telling him to fuck off he didnt got maced and slammed on the ground and arrested.

different forms of people cant have the same problems?

ACAB only applies when they hurt white people, sorry niggers.

BROWARD

COUNTY

PSY OPS

Bullshit his fingerprints were found on the cops gun and he was shot at close range. eyewitness testimony of the incident confirms it. other eyewitness testimony was thrown out after the lying fucks couldn't keep their story straight.

>Literally every nog in that picture resisted arrest and/or initiated confrontation with police officers
>Kavanaugh did literally nothing wrong and got death threats on the basis of proven lies
>These situations are somehow comparable

Attached: 7485E315-1EBF-454F-BA27-88A8F5A9F53A.jpg (736x552, 93K)

Really getting sick of all you fucking kikes on this board. It's clear you're more afraid than ever. False flag after false flag and multiple hoaxes per week. You can't distract people fast enough anyore.

What happens when Trump declassifies the FISA? Do you all kill yourselves?

As far as I'm concerned every single Sayanim and Mossad faggot in broward county should be lined up against a wall and executed for treason.

So he sees a cellphone fall out of the nig being arrested, grabs it during the arrest for whatever reason and gets taken down by cops.

Now replace "cellphone" with "drugs" or "gun". Now you know why he deserved it.

The Lucca incident?
see

Attached: 38454098_512104752535606_7326119557251203072_n.jpg (625x626, 20K)

>Tamir Rice

>Be a cop
>Receive radio call for a black person threatening people with a gun in a park
>Pull up, expecting the worst
>The second you exit the car a black youth pulls one of these and points it at you
One of them is the toy Tamir was "playing" with, and the other is a real gun. You have maybe one second to decide whether you shoot or potentially get shot. What is the cop expected to do?

Attached: 1533388542509.jpg (1600x668, 82K)

Where are you getting this information regarding the fingerprints?

I gonna kill you for Lucca.

get fucked larping 12 year old

How does that add up to, "we should murder a child"? How is any of that Tamir's fault?

part of the grand jury was released to try and calm down the riots. He was so close to the cop when he shot him he had flash burns

Well he was pointing it at people in the fucking park. His actions led the cops to be put in a shit situation he didnt deserve to die but he sure didnt help himself out at all.

The only reason the Zimmerman case got national attention is because he was reported as being white originally before it came out that he was Hispanic. But they had already past the point of no return.

The press made that story he was investigated and released and then 3 months later the press got a hold of it and thought they could spin a story up.

How do you tell the difference between a fake gun and a real gun, without getting shot if it's real?

Back up the fingerprints. I don't see anything related to this case that mentioned fingerprints. Source?

Mods should wordfilter bootlicker to faggot desu senpai

Do you know how to do a basic google search? It was so fucking easy to find it im not going to source it for you.

Aren't cops placed in these situations and trained for these situations all the time?

Or to modfriend

Yes, they are. And they are trained to shoot. Now answer how you would have handled the situation.

Yeah, that's why they shot.

How on earth do you think you can train a human being to be 100% right every time to know within seconds if a gun that looks real from a distance is real or not? That is not humanly possible.

Up yours nigger

Attached: 1555650191837.png (686x417, 403K)

Yes they are and they are trained to shoot.

>It was so fucking easy to find it im not going to source it for you.
yeah that seems trustworthy

I like faggot. So does Hitler apparently.

Attached: 3A5C7A7E-9141-4F66-BE13-85A3F8970721.jpg (688x394, 123K)

>he fell for the CLEARLY b8 image

Attached: 1547705047352.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Cops are trained to defend themselves then others. They're not taught to fight against niggertears

I haven’t watched the video and I’m not gonna. I literally don’t fucking care.
Know why I don’t care? Because for every one of these supposed “incidents” (and a vast majority of the time officer conduct is justified), there are hundreds, probably thousands, of murders, assaults, rapes, robberies, home invasions, etc. committed by blacks every single day. Put yourself in the shoes of a police officer. The cold hard numbers tell us these people are killing fucking machines. 13/50 is a literal statistic. If I were a cop dealing with an armed black man I’m on high fucking alert. Every nerve in my body is tensed up. I fully realize I may die. If I get even the slightest hint of a threat massive physical retaliation is my only chance at survival. Maybe this cop went too far, maybe he didn’t. But the only people who can fix this are blacks themselves. Stop committing violent crime at ridiculously high rates and police won’t be scared for their lives dealing with you. Black crime is a way, way bigger problem than police brutality. That is reality.

lol I like this.
baka it'll keep all the shills and the basedboys in line desu senpai

Are you retarded? Do you have to type by blowing through a straw?

Should have machine gunned down all of these hollering monkeys. Do you see how many of them exist in our lands? This shit is unbelievable.

>nigger tries to steal potential evidence
>get's shit on because of it
That's how it works, have these monkeys never been taught to stay the fuck away from cops during a bust or what.

I googled "mike brown fingerprint gun" and the only relevant thing I found was a HuffPost article saying Wilson's gun was never tested. Sounds like you've been listening to too much Fox news

>HuffPost

>tells me to google it
>I google it and the only thing i find is a liberal source disproving him
>gets mad at me for following his advice
????

>cellphones are comparable to guns
Tard

trayvon martin literally went back home and then LEFT HOME AGAIN in order to go attack zimmerman (a civillian, not a cop) and got blasted while beating zimmerman from ontop of him

>be nigger
>not committing crimes
>not deserving to be shot

You may only choose the first or the last two, but no combination of them.

Attached: dindu nuffins.jpg (422x482, 36K)

they used DNA evidence

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/ferguson-reconstruction/

Attached: 635623236236.png (1199x594, 379K)

If the kid was taking the phone of the guy who was being arrested. wasn't he basically trying to conceal evidence from the police?

>be nigger
>nig around other nigger nigging
>get nigged
i don't see the problem

Attached: 1552672731302.png (680x1984, 658K)

oh check it out another cop dick sucking thread on /pol. color me surprised

he gets it

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>He doesn't hate cops but hate blacks even more

how?

see
I can't tell which is fake even after several seconds, much less at a glance! Without being told otherwise I would have thought both guns were real.

Imagine walking around with your chest puffed out thinking you are a badass for being the Jewish equivalent of a Brownshirt in 1935 and shooting anyone you feel vaguely threatened by instead of engaging them man on man. Fuck the Thin Jew Line

People called the police on him and described as a man. He was tall enough to look like the adult the police were called to reckon with. It is sad.

Why is the dumb nig picking up something that isn't his? Jesus Christ these people cannot help themselves.

The top one is obviously the fake one because it's clearly all plastic. It's too matte. You can see the shine in the bluing of the second one.

But the average person would never know.

And if you were thirty feet away, it was moving, and you had one second to decide you'd probably assume it was real.

youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k

40 arrests
38 years old
Fuck Eric Garner

Attached: 1549982968887.jpg (720x890, 53K)

>something falls out of niggers pocket
>other nigger moves in to steal someone else's property
>you have been caught stealing
>STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW
>Everyone is outraged at imperial guard
???

According to the DOJ Wilson's gun was not fingerprinted because it was DNA tested instead as DNA was thought to be more likely to be found than usable prints. The DNA tests , P20 of the report, showed Browns DNA on wilsons gun, clothes and inside his cruiser. Additionally gunshot residue on Brown's shirt showed that he was within 8 feet of the muzzle when the shots were fired. It was also conclusively shown that brown was not shot in the back. Brown brought about his own death by being a violent moron. The world is better without him.

justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

Dropped the commie flag eh?

Maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions based on a thirty-second video that only captures a portion of a whole story? A faggot like you was probably one of the dumbasses believing (maybe even still believing) that Nick Sandmann was deliberately provoking that Amerindian.

Reminder that Judeo-Leftists oppose police body cameras since they show that niggers are full of shit, and this away a major angle of attack against whites worldwide.

Attached: saul.jpg (840x524, 58K)

>you life's work crushed under the subtly directed machinations of an all powerful bureaucratic nightmare
>killed by another person when you directly threaten their life

These are very different things.

Fuck niggers

lol, shill OP got hammered so hard by the truth he won't even reply to his own thread

Every one of those fuckers behind him earned their death.
Follow instructions, and you'll live.

Attached: 1541647858604.gif (370x208, 757K)

#JusticeForLucca

Free Luca

Attached: Luca Traini.jpg (620x350, 24K)

It's incredible that in today's age where information is easily accessible that you still believe that lie.

>Mike Brown manhandled some store owner
>Trayvon smashed some dude's head against concrete for looking at him wrong.
Those other niggers probably deserved it too

>probably
You're sweet to give them such credit.

>Trayvon
Beat george Zimmerman's head on concrete before being shot by zamzam
>tamir rice
Wandering around in a park with a cap revolver with orange tip removed. It was a metal toy and looked just like a real gun (I had the same kind as a kid) and he pointed it at the police, who were called because he was pointing it at passers by as well
>Mike brown
Literally robbed a store, then reached for a police officers gun, after they attempted to stop him for robbing a store
>Eric garner
He was selling cigarettes illegally, bought them in a cheap tobacco state, crossed state lines and was selling them for a profit. This is illegal

So yeah, kinda destroys the "unproven allegations" thing

>attempt to steal evidence from a crime
>get arrested
FUCK THESE RACISS BOLIS
Goddamm Twitter for being so hard to make burner accounts on
Also did that "cartoonist" misspell "Trayvon" as "Trevin"?

>strong-arm robbery
>assault
>resisting arrest
>breaking and entering
>burglary
DDDDD-DINDU BREAKER

Attached: 1555809521907m.jpg (1024x321, 61K)

>Stephon clark
Dont know what he did, but his black friends ran into and disrupted the courtroom over it, so by extension, Stephen clark had it coming

>ERIC GARNER
I THOUGHT IT SAID EPIC GAMER

Attached: 0A5314BF-037A-4726-91F4-CCBC9EDE1136.jpg (2732x2048, 275K)

oh hi there mister pedo