As an american

Why should I care if europe gets invaded by africans? If anything I should be cheering it on. It guarantees europe will never truly be able to compete with us.

Attached: lana-del-rey-la-to-the-moon-tour-2018-1.jpg (660x440, 39K)

Because we're next. Once our ancestral homeland falls, we fall. White Europeans are a minority on the global scale, don't let the brown masses wash over our brothers across the sea.

Your a fucking retard. It's only a matter of time before another faggot like Obama is elected and insists that America follow suit with everyone else, that's why Obamacare became the shit stain of a program staining our national underwear. We all effect each other, it's a cycle.

Attached: 1549222849029.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

omfg OP your such a faggot

Attached: 1u7wx6.jpg (480x319, 53K)

shut the fuck up nigger

Based Egoist.
Race is a spook.

Attached: 1548874315825s.jpg (235x250, 10K)

Attached: 1445364564523.png (429x410, 212K)

such a retard OP

Attached: 1555738224269.jpg (815x777, 243K)

we shouldn't even be on this continent faggot, we would be better off all making an exodus back to our homeland and eliminate anyone there and along the way who is not native to our homeland. Leave america to the natives and they will wipe themselves out eventually then its free gibs once again

Because they are our brothers

I hate Americans like you. i guess if you're not white, sure why would you care?

Fuck you Russia.

Attached: 181101-CPI-Pentagon-russia-tease_zzgmvq.gif (1480x832, 2.02M)

>our brothers
cringe.
Imagine being this naive.

USA is barely 50% white.

There is no competition, you win hands down on non-white populous.

Attached: MuttMad.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

meh, I'm more concerned about America than Europe through be told

Imagine being this much of a faggot
Sage

>we're next
We're the Guinea pig. They already tore the US apart with racial tensions and guaranteeing a faithful voter base by flooding the cities with minorities. Now they're doing it with Europe. Europe is going to become like the us. Easy to control and manipulate because racial tensions.

>USA is barely 50% white.

Above 60, for now

Attached: 125563478.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Right, but those statistics include Arabs, north Africans and Jews.

Attached: MuttWhiteEgyptian.png (715x716, 121K)

We can back and forth Nigel, or we can realize the fuck Bongs and fuck burgers types are clearly (((them))) trying to make sure we NEVER unite and turn our sights on them.... Keep playing into Moshes game. You think those kikes dont sit back with US flags on VPNs and have a laugh at you? You think OP is really an American? I dont know one burger who thinks or talks like that, only likes worry about someone becoming stronger and competing with their country, Burgers could give a fuck less because of the sports games, and whores on the telly. ... Your being played against your fellow people.

Attached: 1554251704431.png (726x545, 80K)

So give me an accurate number. The fuck is "barely 50% white"

Show numbers nigger. Barely 50% white and 55% white or 45% white is a big difference. Dumb ginger.

I don't care what you care about
you can eat a thousand nigger dicks while the jew fucks your daughter in the ass
I only care that the world is poisoned by (((american))) """"""culture"""""

Well I'm sure you've heard the 56% meme, that number didn't come out of thin air, it's what was generally accepted from your last census which was years ago now.

I do have the ginger gene btw, my mum is white and ginger af.

Kill yourself. I love Europe, it should only be European people and no one else.

so u are right

Attached: 1335234556.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

This is one of the lowest effort D&C posts that I've seen in a while.

This.
Commit suicide OP, it's not funny, don't mock Europe.

>she's not that pretty
>she has the body of an 11 yr old boy
>Weinstein already blew out her butthole

Just wait till the 2020 census. Mutt memes incoming... but thats the least of our problems.

This. divide and conquer.
Unite or we are fucked

Expect in the end they will fail. There's one thing we love more in Europe than decadence en self laughing and that's fucking our enemies up beyond human comprehension.

>It guarantees europe will never truly be able to compete with us.
This was never in doubt anyway

If you’re an American then I don’t want to be one

Because America is also getting invaded by retards

Competing for what even? Much of our trade historically went to Europe anyway.

Argentina is European clay

>It guarantees europe will never truly be able to compete with us.
Bad news about america user.

Attached: 1548341861122.jpg (1280x1024, 162K)

That's why you facilitated the entire rapefugee crissi in the first place and the puppets in our government helped you to do it

That was really entertaining to watch. I want a part 2

Broken peoples can be taken advantage of and lorded over.

im with u on this one OP.
the EU is composed of mostly degenerate pagan faggots who deserve to get rekt.
if the influx of 3rd world migrants just destroy their whole economic/govt systems i dont care.
they will never be able to function as a real competitor to the US in any capacity again.

Why dont we have a list of names and addresses? If we are aware of what is happening how can we not have a list. Give me a list, and I will see what I can do in minecraft

>Leftist strawman interpretation of "competition" as a statement of intent rather than describing thermodynamic equilibration
Try harder.

i really hope you kill yourself you pathetic fuck

Attached: 1550242692655.png (1706x2752, 1.61M)

You shouldn't care because you're a fucking Muhammadan or a nigger or a kike. Fuck you. You deserve the gas chamber.

Its good for them, milking Africa for the cetnuries of all there resources for the short end of the stick

You brown people keep making these threads, we aren't retarded, we know you're not white.