GLOBAL DEBT AND CURRENCY RESET. ZIONISTS YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED. SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

theconversation.com/why-political-meddling-with-central-banks-is-a-terrible-idea-and-the-federal-reserve-is-no-exception-115353

archive.fo/YUyqZ

Attached: file.png (1062x1185, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw
youtube.com/watch?v=dZRdGwAXONI
youtube.com/watch?v=cVhLWA4Ulew
youtube.com/watch?v=kloRI-ywfT4
youtube.com/watch?v=HMAMkOuHAvs
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfe2PgudcI
youtube.com/watch?v=6E7VxIFzkm0
youtu.be/Qjb2mKCD2iA
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Turning-the-tables.jpg (831x1668, 532K)

Attached: Trump-NESARA2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

Attached: file.png (811x1311, 805K)

Attached: 1555860439366.png (919x839, 863K)

Attached: 1546977921221.png (1064x1236, 498K)

Attached: 1548660019281.png (609x1028, 523K)

Attached: 1551659438678.png (902x1245, 491K)

Attached: 1534046970660.png (744x1236, 815K)

i can't stand jews either

Attached: 2ud93.jpg (2048x679, 442K)

Pretty sure he is just going to tweet about foxnews at this point.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Trump wins again. How come Zionists are losers?

Attached: 1554710013968.png (533x399, 220K)

Well he seems to like the bankers quite a bit, how many Goldman Sachs did he bring j to the white house? How many tweets has he made about the wonderful stock market?

I haven't been counting but I know it's a lot.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COPE.

Attached: 1553143417311.jpg (1080x1064, 267K)

Attached: 1554148784152.jpg (1258x2243, 1.64M)

Why can no one answer me what the fuck did we do before 1913? We were the envy of the world.

Before 1913 we were The New Atlantis and I believe 93%+ of our citizens were self employed.

Attached: 1552207052717.jpg (1935x943, 1.03M)

So can you explain why he brought so man Goldman Sachs bankers into the White House?

I understand if you can't. Just wondering if you are capable of defending your position.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x754, 111K)

Look I know you're just a shill that's lowering your IQ in order to ask these stupid questions but I'll make it simple...If you wanted to take down the bankers who better than the people who know those companies and groups and how they operate intimately. Trump is the outsider convincing insiders to flip the script and make America great again. All these bankers were working within a system that was created before they were even born, they aren't loyal to the bank. The people Trump hires are loyal to America.

Attached: 1531349559362.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Interesting theory, and I'm not even saying it's not true so much as I'm saying actions speak louder than words. If he delivers believe me I will profess my admiration for the guy forever. The more time goes on the less likely it would seem that's likely though.

Except words are also actions and Trump is the first President since Andrew Jackson to attack the central bank.

Don’t push it.

Attached: 1545642518536.jpg (1779x7260, 3.67M)

Attached: 3D2D4530-311E-4FE2-9B8F-81EDBEC017D1.gif (250x250, 1.65M)

Attached: 1541464956376.jpg (2501x1552, 2.43M)

Attached: JewishBullshit153.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

Bitch, hippies have been shilling for this kind of thing since the late 60's. Humanity would rather go extinct than fight its jewish cum addiction.

NESARA Golden Age is coming...without Zionism. This world belongs to humanity, a single brotherhood, and that means purging those that are not even human.

So is Don a kike puppet or is this 10D chess?

Attached: iu-1.jpg (474x681, 42K)

Trump has never been a kike puppet but the shills on Jow Forums don't have anything to actually shill about so they just annoy everyone by spamming that he is.

So the whole him being the best thing that could happen to Israel is part of his plan? Is he going to turn on Bibi?

Yes, goyim, we need (((independent))) central banks that can work for the good of israe-, I mean the people against big gubmint.

He's a puppet

Jow Forums is comped

Attached: 1555589078035.gif (498x298, 2.37M)

Cope

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

Yes

Attached: 1551541171435.gif (550x510, 350K)

And after 60 years we got... nothing. Just more kikery and a world worse than any scifi dystopia combined with idiocracy.

>hippies
>fighting

I don't believe Q at all. I thought he was a jew puppet.

Attached: 1555863449081.jpg (728x546, 95K)

Hope your right, I suspected he may be going after the banks when he hung up the Jackson portrait, but then when he got into office he kept shilling for the stock market, which I thought very odd especially considering he has called the economy a bubble before if I recall correctly. Very odd.

He shilling the stock market because Trump is setting the stage to blame the Federal reserve system for the collapse after the China trade deal happens and Saudi removes the petrodollar.

Kikes would sooner incite global nuclear war before letting their rat hands off of the central banks.

If Trump had a single inkling of nationalizing the fed, he would be dead by now.

Kikes don't have total control and their resources are running out, the media is disregarded by the people and they cannot manufacture consent for anything anymore.

You realize if it tanks it would probally be chaos and some new world order shit right? We'd meet our new masters, same as the old masters. It's always been that way user.

he doesn't have to nationalize the FED just use his constitutional power to print a new currency like Lincoln did with the greenback

There is a new world order coming. Without Zionism, usury, central banking, or Israel.

Attached: 1534448303654.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>oy vey!
>not your banks, not your problems, goy!
all the anti-Trump shills operate on timelines measured in days, while Trump and his circle are running on decade-long planning

Let's see this. The Shemitah reset didn't happen, but that's because the kikes' true religion is Satanism and they are the seed of the Devil, not Hebrews.

Attached: 1538288465019.jpg (2302x1551, 1.78M)

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
>I asked about the photograph of Donald Trump holding the dove.
>“He was 32 years old when I took that photograph, in 1983.” Bill explained. “He was attempting to (independently) negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at the time.”

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
>Trump had a plan to work with Russia to cut back nukes in 1987. Might he try it now?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
>The Trump Files: Donald’s Nuclear Negotiating Fantasy

>In the 1980s, Donald Trump became a global symbol of wealth and success who wasplanning to buildthe tallest skyscraper in the world. But the one deal hereallywanted to cut was an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union that would take nuclear missiles off the Cold War’s battlefield. It’s now clear that Trump knowsquite literally nothingabout nuclear weapons, but then he fantasized going toe-to-toe with the Russkies at the nuclear bargaining table.

>Three years later, growing even more alarmed about Libya and other rogue nations getting the bomb,he toldauthor Ron Rosenbaum that he was indeed working with the Reagan White House on nukes. “I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said.

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how—and worried about the deal-making skills of American officials. “They have no smiles, no warmth; there’s no sense of them as people,” Trump complained. “Who the hellwantsto talk to them? They don’t have the ability to go into a room and sell a deal. They’re notsellersin the positive sense.”

>“I used to laugh when I thought back on Trump and me in [the 21 Club] talking nukes,”Rosenbaum wroteforSlatethis year. “I’m not laughing anymore.”

Attached: 1554386330320.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

>NESARA
Keep dreaming

youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw

youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE

youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw

youtube.com/watch?v=dZRdGwAXONI

youtube.com/watch?v=cVhLWA4Ulew

youtube.com/watch?v=kloRI-ywfT4

youtube.com/watch?v=HMAMkOuHAvs

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfe2PgudcI

youtube.com/watch?v=6E7VxIFzkm0

The kikes may go and we very may well see a trail of tears but the bankers aren't going anywhere user. They will crash the economy, the jew will scatter to china or somewhere and the bankers will consolidate power.

Kikes simply do not run the banks, the people who do you cannot get their names, file a FOIA and prove me wrong.

I know you can't because somebody off /pol did it many years ago, I assume it's some Knight Templar shit, but the truth is none of us know or can confirm.

Prove me wrong, file a FOIA on the federal reserve owners and post it.

youtu.be/Qjb2mKCD2iA

Attached: The Lesser Key of Solomon.jpg (267x400, 22K)

usury is a sin
everybody knew that until the jews came along and jewed everything up. even aristotle warned us about it:
"The most hated sort (of wealth getting) and with the greatest reason, is usury, which
makes a gain out of money itself and not from the natural object of it. For money was
intended to be used in exchange but not to increase at interest. And this term interest [the
word tokos, which in Greek also means 'breed' or 'offspring']*, which means the birth of
money from money is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles
the parent. Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth, this is the most unnatural." (1258b,
POLITICS)

Attached: 1537404670200.png (1200x675, 598K)

What is your definition of usury? Lending at interest?

What that tells me is that Trump is not some rich fuck just wanting power but a person that has a real interest in the Us' well being. And that he had 40 years to think about these problems, that he was obviously passionate about. It's actually surprising to me.

If you can't see the chess pieces have been set for a long time for a crash you are a retard. It's the very design of fractional reserve banking.

The only place OP is wrong is thinking that historically jews were the only bankers, which is true (rothschilds etc) but if you look who they answered to and competed with its a bit more complex and that's where royal families and catholics and knight templars come in.

All of these groups are all up in it every time and seem to have bad blood.

the adam and eve story was a warning against usury, predatory banking, and merchant contracts. It was why usury was considered a sin in the first place but that lesson stopped being taught because Ashkenazim was created so that Khazar merchants could become the bankers for the nobility and Vatican and charge interest when lending out their gold.
1200 years later we're all still in the same mess

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

Attached: 1538695749213.jpg (2423x1488, 859K)

Yes. And it's Aristotle's definition, not that user's.

Rothschild is the Pharaoh and Trump is like Moses.

Attached: 1526184442692.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

I'm serious, I would love to see the papers. You can't get them though, it's literally been tried by oldfags who got denied. National security. They are nameless, anyone who says they know who the families are is lying. I assume the "black nobility" list is also a red herring before that one user posts it. Just by common sense of it being posted and him not being blackbagged.

yes, lending at any interest rate, with some very qualified exceptions:
1) any just interest can only be for the lost opportunity cost of lending the money. not the 'time value' of money, but actual opportunities forgone.
2) any loan with interest can only terminate in property, never in a person. i.e. a loan secured by real property, but no ability to pursue satisfaction of the loan beyond the property itself. the lender could foreclose on the property in the case of default, but cannot pursue the debtor beyond that. interest bearing loans terminating in the person are a form of slavery.

And the rothschilds are jews and trump went to Fordham Jesuit university. Your basically saying what I say lmao the jews will answer to jesuits, it's always been that way.

It's not even secret anymore, the democrats have been in an uproar over all of his Knights of Columbus picks.

It's literally jew vs catholic.

Attached: 1543600497747.jpg (909x987, 360K)

the roastingchilds are jews, yes, but they got into their position because of Byzantine Rome and the Vatican over 1200 years ago

This goes back 6000 years.

I take it you do not believe in being able to have your viewpoint challenged by things such as history. I could care less about jews, that's not my problem as far as catholics going after them. I actually am quite a fan of templar history. Most badass group in european history, what's not to like.

>jews
>catholics
>templars
You keep saying everything but the actual problem.

ZIONISM.

You know American jews will celebrate the destruction of Israel too, right?

Attached: 1531218278766.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Yea, Holy Roman Empire. Considering WW2 and the whole Argentina thing with the Catholic Church it's common sense them and the jews aren't friends.

Jews were tracking down Nazis in Argentina, Joseph mengele, high level Nazis, Catholics helped them escape.

This is pretty widely known, and it's what user said, this beef appears to go back as far as recorded history of not longer.

Some anons even even believe since Neanderthal Vs cro-magnon times. Which also would not surprise me at this point.

What is the precise identity of the elitist group behind the conspiracy of the New World Order?

The truthful answer is that the so-called Illuminati are not followers of Satanism nor demonic reptilians; they are psychopathic Zionist Jews and adepts of the saturnic-jehovitic cult of true Judaism. The New World Order is world Zionism at its peak and its depraved conspirators are elite members of that untouchable enigmatic race who exercises so much power over the present political, financial, religious and ideological world. The nefarious schemers who seek to establish their monopoly on political authority, the communication media and the legal field are the descendants of that mysterious wandering people who has historically been behind so many revolutionary movements and so many socio-political upheavals. The evildoers who are behind the plot of the New World Order are not henchmen of Satan and neither are they Luciferians; they are the Chosen People of the very same Judeochristian biblical god Yahweh whose true identity is the malevolent and perverse El/Saturn/Kronos/Anu.

In reality the New World Order has nothing to do with Satanism. The conspiratory Zionists are very cunning and they never reveal their true identity directly. They are cruel illusionists who masquerade as their rivals and do their works of evil under a disguise. The schemers are elusive impostors who infiltrate the organizations of their enemies by means of stealth and blame them for their own villainy. The Illuminati are underhanded conspiratory Zionists who have already taken over the most powerful governments of American and Europe and have installed their warmongering state of Israel in the land of Palestine. The New World Order is an evil force of Anu-Yahweh and is the enemy of our true god Enki.

Attached: 1542499647501.jpg (265x365, 22K)

Will agree with you on the crash but if you think you're going to have all of your debt magnimoniously forgiven you're fooling yourself.

The Proto-History of the Judeoanuist Conspiracy

Although the concept of the New World Order is a modern phenomenon, the Judeoanuist conspiracy is much more ancient and has a multi-millennial history. In order to understand it in its entirety first we have to take a brief look at its proto-history and go all the way back to its dark origin.

The original Jews were always the people of their god Anu-Yahweh and therefore were distinct from the rest of mankind. They are not a very ancient race as they themselves would like to make us believe, but rather a new creation whose spawning was something special. It is for something that the fanatical Zionist Rabbis and the deranged leaders of Jewry often say that Jews and Gentiles are two different species and that non-Jewish souls come from a demonic source. The original Jews or Proto-Hebrews were created separately by their own demonic god in the region of Palestine almost some 4000 years ago. After the last divine war between the Enkites and the Anuists which would bring about the sudden and mysterious demise of the ancient Sumerian civilization in Mesopotamia, Anu would establish his own people on earth and form the Proto-Hebrews via alien genetic engineering. He would use his own extraterrestrial genetic material and also that of his interplanetary allies the Draconians, a malevolent alien race distinct from the Anunnakii. The Draconians are the same extraterrestrial species which would later appear as the malefic Archons in the Gnostic texts of Nag Hammadi. The Anuists are very powerful beings but at the same time much less numerous than ourselves. Therefore, they would need their own earthly people by which they could conspire against the humanity of Enki.

Attached: 1550477391462.png (898x628, 552K)

The people of Anu-Yahweh would be created in his image and likeness and therefore would inherit many of his violent and pathological traits such as depravity, lust for blood, warmongering and a thirst for conquest. In fact, the story of the election of Abraham in the Hebrew Genesis is nothing more than an esoteric allegory of the commission of that warlike people for their conspiracy against the nations. Let's remember that the Judeochristian Bible is nothing more and nothing less than a sinister Zionist blueprint for Jewish world domination and an accursed tool for them to reach that goal. The hybrid Proto-Hebrews created by the Anuists would soon leave their original territory and make war with the peoples of Enki. Known as the Hyksos, they would appear in Egypt for the first time at the beginning of the second millennium and would soon take over the two Egyptian kingdom by their great military power. They violently subjugated the great Egyptian people of Marduk and established their own government which would last for almost two centuries. The origin of the Hyksos is a great mystery. There were rumors that they were Semites, then Asiatic nomads or even Greeks. However, it is evident that their leaders bore Canaanite names although they would later choose to adopt Egyptian pseudonyms. Let's bear in mind that in the second millennium the Hebrews and the Canaanites were still the same people and spoke the same semitic dialect. The Hyksos had Hebrew-Canaanite names and spoke a Levantine language. They were Proto-Hebrews!

Attached: 1530380655871.jpg (779x2140, 238K)

The Proto-Hebraic Hyksos would rule over the Egyptian people until around 1570 BCE when they were defeated by the Theban resistance and cast out of the region. The great kingdom of Egypt would recover from the infiltration and everything to continue as before. However, almost two centuries later the Egyptian government would be infiltrated once more, this time by the treacherous monotheistic 'pharaoh' Akhenaton, an Anuist hybrid and religious fanatic who vehemently opposed the Cult of Amon-Ra (Marduk), the firstborn son of Enki, and attempted to replace the polytheistic Egyptian religion with Atonism, a monotheistic cult to a sole sun god. In the beginning Akhenaton declared that Aton was the supreme god, but then later he would begin to deny the very existence of all the original Egyptian gods, proclaim Aton as the one true god and initiate a violent smear campaign against all other cults. His followers would ransack the temples of Marduk, destroy the images of the deities of Egypt and persecute the priests of the ancestral cults. The intolerant Akhenaton was the precursor of the disrespectful and blasphemous biblical Moses. Fortunately the new cult introduced by Akhenaton would hardly last 20 years and the religious tyrants of his regime would all be exiled from the country. All the Anuist onslaughts against Egypt failed and the Egyptians would restore their great spiritual current.

Attached: 1537886799018.png (700x444, 759K)

Here we see clearly the typical modus operandi of the Chosen People of Anu. Here we expose their shameless deceit and their underhanded tactic of the accusatory inversion. They are just like their deceptive god. Despite the fact that the Hebrews themselves invaded the kingdoms of Egypt, subjugated the Egyptians and subjected them to their dominion by military force, the Jews would later twist history and accuse the Egyptians of having enslaved them in their land before the so-called 'Exodus' of Moses. The fictitious Exodus of the Hebrews from the region of Egypt never happened and the biblical story is nothing more than a pseudo-history of the Jews invented in the first millennium and included in their accursed Bible of lies. The truth is that biblical scholars and egyptologists have been searching for proofs of the event for a long time and still after more than a century of research no convincing evidence has been found to support the veracity of the Exodus. In the end, although the Jews have always been an oppressive, intolerant and warmongering people, they always pass themselves off as the victim and seek to accuse foreign peoples of having oppressed them.

Attached: 1549561078290.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

That was my point, there is always a price.
Yea I realize this user, but without being in the know whose to say whether they a necessary evil. Our people are sheep, imagine if they were left to their own devices, all the wolves would devour them.

Later the same Chosen People of Anu would establish a monarchy in the region of Palestine and there they would continue to practice their strange saturnic religion and make war with the polytheistic peoples around them until their kingdom of Judah was defeated by the powerful Babylonian Empire in 587 BCE. The Jews were a troublesome people and many of them were exiled to Babylonia for their continuous unrest. Once there, the elite of the Hebrew priesthood would redact their supposed holy book, the Pentateuch. It was then that the biblical scribes edited out many of the polytheistic references of their literary tradition and the jehovitic priests began to distort history and present Judaism as a monotheistic cult to the so-called 'one true god'. The Jews would invent a pseudo-history for their people and write the deceptive Hebrew Bible in order to justify the new false theology. At the same time the religious elite of Judaism would distance itself from its polytheist past by writing polemics against the other gods of the ancient Hebrew pantheon and the deceptive prophets would attribute the bloody and depraved practices of their own jehovitic cult to the other Elohim of the polytheistic Israel of the pre-exile period. For example, in spite of the fact that El-Yahweh, the god of Israel, had always been a bloodthirsty entity whose cult was characterized by ritual human sacrifice and the offering of firstborn males in holocaust, the sacrificial practices of the jehovitic cult were denied by the prophets in captivity and all the degenerate customs typical of El-Yahweh were transfered to his son Baal (Enlil). Here we see another example of the typical accusatory inversion of the Jewish elite and their demonic god El-Yahweh (Anu).

Attached: 1539371442687.jpg (800x550, 320K)

The History of the Order of the Illuminati in Modern Times: The Conspiracy Continues

At the beginning of the modern age the Jews already had a huge presence in Europe. The stage was already set for the great Zionist swarm which was about to occur. The International Jews, many of them descendants of the same lineage of the Chosen People of Anu founded in Palestine almost some four millennia ago, had managed to keep themselves as a relatively homogeneous and almost monolithic group due to their peculiar ethnic customs and their contempt for crossbreeding with non-Jewish peoples unless it is for political motives.

Before I continue, I would like to take a brief moment to discard the myth of the Khazars as the progenitors of the current European Zionist Jews. The hypothesis that the Ashkenazim who are the prime driving force behind Zionism today are in some way or another 'false Jews' and 'impostors' who have supposedly superseded the 'original Jews' of the Bible is very popular among Evangelical conspiracy theorists who wish to invent for themselves the idea of a distinction between 'good and authentic Jews' who are loyal to biblical Judaism and 'bad false Jews' who follow the religion of the Talmud and supposedly worship Satan. The deranged Christians deceive themselves more and more. There is no race of 'Pseudo-Jews' who masquerade as the Chosen People of Yahweh as part of their great satanic conspiracy and the Ashkenazim in their majority have never been the descendants of Asiatic tribes such as the Khazars but rather Europeanized Jews of the diaspora following the destruction of Israel by the Roman Empire.

Attached: 1528148061410.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Evangelicals, each time crazier, keep on getting drunk with their illusory fantasies of a worldwide satanic plot against the authority of 'their' god. Wake up! The Ashkenazim don't work for Satan against Yahweh; They invented Satan to deceive you! The Zionists don't follow a different religion contrary to the Judaism of the Bible; The so-called Old Testament has always been an extremely anti-Gentile text and a sinister blueprint for Jewish world domination! The Judaism of the Hebrew Bible is a bloodthirsty and warmongering religion which has always embodied Zionism from its inception.

The final phase of the conspiracy would begin in the south of Germany in the 18th century. History tells us that on the 1st of May of 1776 the Bavarian intellectual Adam Weishaupt founded the Order of the Illuminati in a remote woodland of Bavaria. Weishaupt was the son of a Jewish Rabbi and a professor of canonical law at the University of Ingolstadt. Later Weishaupt would claim to convert to Catholicism and would become a very high member of the Order of the Jesuits, although he would still maintain his original religion, for he was a Crypto-Jew who stealthily worked for the advancement of Zionism. Weishaupt was hired and financed by the Rothschild family and established the clandestine order with their support so that the Jews could infiltrate the Gentile societies of that time.

Attached: 1548018746794.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

In the time of Weishaupt the most important secret society was Freemasonry. It is important to iterate that at that time the Masonic lodges were not the same as the ones of today, since Freemasonry was still a brotherhood of the Gentiles which embraced a classical worldview and taught the mysteries of the ancient ancestral spiritual currents such as that of Egypt among others. The original Masonic orders had nothing to do with Judaism. However, in the next decades the initiates of Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati would infiltrate many of the lodges of Freemasonry and take over them from the inside. The original Masonic teachings were corrupted by the conspirators and the brotherhood would end up degenerating into a Crypto-Jewish organization and a powerful tool of world Zionism. Thus would begin the shameful 'occult theocracy' of conspiratory Judaism. The shocking truth is that the present-day Freemasonry's so-called Great Architect of the Universe is none other than the god of the Jews El-Yahweh-Anu.

Attached: 1547842677453.jpg (1800x2162, 831K)

Weishaupt, backed by the elite of German Jewry, would use infiltrated Freemasonry as a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminist dreams. Now the Jewish conspirators operate behind a Masonic mask. let's remember that the Zionists are cunning and prefer to conceal their true identity and perform their deeds of evil disguised as their rivals. The secret order of Weishaupt idealized a utopia based on a 'benevolent dictatorship' headed by 'enlightened' men or the Illuminati in which all traditional monarchies and all nationalistic governments, private property, inheritance rights, patriotism, the present social order and all theistic religions would be abolished. Those ideals resemble closely the infamous Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx, another Jew of a family of Rabbis and a Crypto-Zionist whose real name was Moses Mordechai Levi. It is said that the group dissolved in 1785, but by then their clandestine initiates had already infiltrated Freemasonry in great numbers. Soon the Masonic societies would be dominated by several powerful Jewish banking families such as the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, the Speyers and the Sterns.

Attached: 1539873611932.jpg (850x400, 55K)

The strategy of the conspirators has always been to create a state of chaos in order to shape from it order. The Zionists sow the seeds of conflict in Gentile lands and thus they destroy the old orders. They infiltrate nations, sabotage them from within, provoke political and economic crises, work in order to given rise to demise and then establish their own order over the ruins of bygone orders. Their main tools are war, revolution, political discord and economic depression. Their means for using those weapons are conflictive religions, radical political parties and warmongering governments. The conspirators are pathological puppeteers whose objective is to take over the world by any means necessary. They are soulless psychopaths who only seek to destroy non-Jewish humanity.

Attached: 1554124566022.png (1662x1262, 1.44M)

The illuminated conspirators would first of all infiltrate the political and ideological groups of France and bring about the French revolution. In the French cities hundreds of thousands of people were massacred at the hands of the radical ultra-leftist Jacobins and the guillotine would become the symbol of the movement. After the revolution, the traditional monarchy would be abolished, an increasingly authoritarian regime would be established and then a warlike government would be installed and cause many armed conflicts with other European countries. At the beginning of the 20th century the Crypto-Zionists would do the same in Russia and Eastern Europe. The Bolshevik party, a mostly Jewish group, conspired to tear down the Russian monarchy and take over the whole nation. As always, they did it under the pretext of 'a revolution for the wellbeing of the working classes' and set about to destroy the old Russian order in the name of communism, an ignominious Jewish ideology. The revolution was financed by powerful Jewish bankers in western countries. This time the native population would be subjected to a horrifying totalitarian system of slavery and millions of Russian Gentiles would be slaughtered by the Crypto-Jewish state in the infamous bloody purges. Besides, the Soviet Union would become a great military power and make war with the nations. At the same time the conspirators would invest in the National Socialist party in Germany and establish a totalitarian and warlike dictatorship in the heart of Europe. The infamous regime of Hitler, installed by the same elitist Jews, would murder millions of people in their own territory including many non-initiated Jews, invade many neighboring regions and wage war against the other Crypto-Jewish superpowers such as the Soviet Union of the Bolsheviks and the Allies of the West. The Zionists, disguised as secular communists and European fascists, sew the seeds of chaos in the Gentile nations and destroyed the old order.

Attached: 1529708176248.png (475x680, 301K)

Nevermind, I just realized your post says the jews are the zionists as well as the false flag and nobody knows who they are lmao

Not even reading the rest of this retardedness. Feel free to copy and paste a bunch of craziness now.

After the Second World War, the conspirators laid the foundations for the European Union. The Zionists always use fear and collective paranoia in order to reach their goals. In the post-war age they would emphasize the importance of unity in order to avoid another human catastrophe such as the two world wars and the bloody revolutions and they would propose the foundation of a kind of monolithic superstate whose members would be unified and whose power would be centralized. Like that they would ensure their monopoly on the power of the nations and take the first step towards their one world government. Now the Zionists have control over most European countries who are subjected to the central government of the European Union and they practically dominate the politics of the United States. When they want to start wars they always do so via their puppet governments so that they don't have to reveal their own identity and can shift the blame for their deplorable acts of evil.

After the fall of the National Socialist dictatorship in Germany, the Zionists would portray themselves as the victims of the war and use the Holocaust, perpetrated by themselves, as a pretext for the foundation of their desired Jewish state in the region of Palestine. The State of Israel was founded in 1948 and millions of Jews settled in their new promised land. Despite their supposed victim status, the Jewish people of the new Zionist state would become a militaristic nation and commit acts of genocide shamelessly against the Arab inhabitants of the region. Besides, the conspiratory Jews who had dominion over the government of the Unite States on a covert level would support Israel at all costs and use American military force in order to make war against the enemies of Israel in the Middle East.

Attached: 1545883608186.jpg (1871x2315, 1.42M)

The New World Order is nothing more than the supposed Messianic Age of Zionist Judaism and their disgusting dark god is no Lucifer nor Satan, but none other than the same El-Yahweh of the Judeochristian Bible. The conspiratory Jews want to make us believe that their god is Satan so that they can keep on concealing their identity and shift the blame for their own plot against the Gentiles.

In reality, they themselves invented the devil along with the rest of their fictitious Jewish archetypes. The truth is that their invented religion has served them well throughout history. First, in the Christianized European countries there spread the collective fear of the great archetype of evil the devil Satan and the church elite had their generic pretext for committing acts of genocide against their rivals with the only condition that they label them as 'Satanists' or 'devil worshipers'. Second, the Jewish conspirators managed to convince their Christian victims that the same devil was responsible for all their evil deeds and so Zionist Jewry would avoid the blame. Even today there are naive people who still believe that the biblical devil is behind the New World Order. Third, the criminals of Zionism have managed to instill into millions of conservative Evangelicals their own Zionist ideology and now enjoy the great political and financial support of the Religious Right. At present a countless number of western Christians support the Zionist State of Israel for 'prophetic motives' and continue to funnel more and more resources into the hands of their own executioners. Too many people have bought into the huge lies of their Jewish oppressors and remain under the deadly deception of Zionism. It is now time to wake up!

Attached: 1546654428460.jpg (1024x512, 464K)

You really should look up the history of Constantine V, his wife Irene of Khazaria and their child named Leo the Khazar.
Why is this important? Because the jews running the banks are not Semites but Persian mutt converts instead. Ashkenazim was created centuries after Christianity was imagined, almost 90% of jews in North America are also descendants of those Persian mutt converts who chose Ashkenazim Judaism over Christianity/Catholicism and Islam because they both banned usury.
The concept of the Catholic church being against jews is laughable and very untrue since it was the same order that created Ashkenazim for the Khazar's to take advantage of the usury loophole.

They are all going down
Going to have to suck molechs dick for eternity

I have never seen someone cope harder than this. Go back to Jow Forums the donald faggot.

Attached: 1530282720039.png (1272x906, 715K)

hahah just like he said he'd put Hillary away
dude may be doing decent but I'm sick of his empty threats

The liberal jew has declared war on the conservative jew. Wich obe you think is worse?

This is the endgame

It's a calculated attack against israel and central banking. Right Q?

The side issue will be #notalljews

Attached: 1555858386008.jpg (600x400, 52K)

Q is steve bannon

Usury is sin.
The world is drowning in it.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 335K)

>file antitrust suit against the head of the monopoly that's kept your currency a if not the world leader for decades
Yes, Julian, out that Ecuadorian scandal while staying at their embassy.