Imagine unironically being christian

>imagine unironically being christian

Attached: Mpky7XT__400x400.jpg (256x256, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raptim.org/35-faith-based-organizations-dedicated-helping-people/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=ohTCP1joDZE
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9

Attached: 1515370865064.png (650x650, 13K)

Jesus is a aryan you dumb fuck

>Revelation 2:9
>oy vey they are the bad jews not us!

Prove it you retarded north african

>Those aren't the good jews
>We're the good jews
You just proved his point.

Reminder: Christians are not White. They are race traitors.

raptim.org/35-faith-based-organizations-dedicated-helping-people/

They will do whatever it takes to spread their mind virus onto ANY race. They don't give a shit about what color they are, they just need as many souls to sacrifice to their god as they can get.

Attached: 1544866274678.jpg (725x566, 141K)

this
christianity is a semitic plague. anti european to its core.

Most rabbinical Jews today are. So?

All the acient paintings show him as a aryan you dumb nigger

Attached: 1555887619417.jpg (720x628, 55K)

brainlets

>rabbinical jews
>aryan

do you even know what an aryan is let alone how they look like?

show me 1 ancient painting depicting jew as aryan (well balanced features, thin face, straight nose, gentles eyes etc) and i will abandon my thread pastanigger

Obv. Most Israelis at this point are Russian rejects. They moved after the Federation split. Western Russia was ground zero for the Aryan genesis-they've been bred into the Aryan family. The original Jewish haplogroup from 800BC was wiped out by 300BC and replaced with Persian/Iranians(Iran literally means Aryan, mind you).

nope
aryan russians are western baltics
jews with their heavy eyelids, hook noses and semitic features are barely european and their only whitness comes from goy admixture

Attached: 123.jpg (646x376, 187K)

Attached: Anti-Christian Shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>aryan russians are western baltics
Both groups are Aryans. Indians are related to the Aryans. Hittites too. We know this from linguistic connections as well.

Jesus is German to be more accurate
Germans descent from the tribe of Judah, and Jesus was born in a Judaian city that was called Bethel and in Jesu time Bethlehem

However, crusades against northern pagans were authorized by Pope Alexander III in the bull Non parum animus noster, in 1171 or 1172
In 1220, the Swedish army led by king John I of Sweden and the bishop Karl of Linköping conquered Lihula in Rotalia in Western Estonia. Oeselians attacked the Swedish stronghold the same year, conquered it and killed the entire Swedish garrison including the Bishop of Linköping.

In 1222, the Danish king Valdemar II attempted the second conquest of Saaremaa, this time establishing a stone fortress housing a strong garrison. The Danish stronghold was besieged and surrendered within five days, the Danish garrison returned to Revel, leaving bishop Albert of Riga's brother Theodoric, and few others, behind as hostages for peace. The castle was razed to the ground by the Oeselians.[9]

In 1236, after the defeat of the Livonian Brothers of the Sword in the Battle of Saule, military action on Saaremaa broke out again. In 1261, warfare continued as the Oeselians had once more renounced Christianity and killed all the Christians on the island

Renounce Jesus, destroy the bible and stand strong against the invading Christian influence, never surrender, never doubt yourself.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=ohTCP1joDZE

Attached: baltic crusade.jpg (665x409, 77K)

>everyone hates Christianity except Cuckstains
What a surprise!

Of all the thousands of gods, you pick the jewish one
ahahahahaha

Attached: Martydom of Polycarp Quote.png (600x743, 528K)

I thought might makes right you larpagan faggot

Take your meds schizo

light skinned indians do, dravidians stem from aboriginals of that place
india had a caucasian aryan rule in antiquity

this isn't ancient lmao.

>Being on the same side as /leftypol/
>Still thinks he's on the right side of this issue

Attached: 1554599686654.png (680x680, 188K)

>everyone agrees
>right
>center
>ultra-traditionalist
>even leftypol
>everyone disagrees with you
>you still can't figure out why

ex-pagan here.

Love being a Christian

God bless you, user

Attached: 128.png (855x1200, 2.59M)

And in the end, we still defeated you. We still replaced all of your traditions and trampled them underfoot, and underfoot they will stay. Dead gods of wood and stone have little to nothing to offer in the way of salvation. Anywhere paganism will rise, it will be quelled.

Regardless, I don't think any of us will worry about Christianity vs Paganism seeing as Islam or some Jew-concocted new-age religion will replace them.

Attached: Capture22.jpg (541x410, 43K)

OP has exposed himself like only a kike can. Keep making half-assed shoops and nigger-tier arguments little kikel, you have no power here.

>yeah, I bought a hammer necklace once time but now I went with the popular option hee hee
>why yes my BMI is over 30%, how can you tell?

*smacks nostrils*
YEP DAS RITE MUHFUKKA WE WUZ DA REAL KIKEZ! HAPLOGROUPS AND LINGUISTIKS IZ PUT THERE BY DA DEVIL TO TRICK US SHEEEIIIIIIIIT

jews live in your head 24/7... who really rules your mind little kike golem?

Same here brother
The truth of Christ will come to all who seek ultimate truth, like our Germanic ancestors who were the greatest vandalizers of paganism.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM
Lel fuck yourself faggot

The Gods are real, materialists are retards. Even if they weren't, wood and stone are better to worship than pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21-16-54-02.png (720x1280, 478K)

Ulfilas told the Goths that Jesus was a mighty war god, not some faggot scrawny yid named yeshua who got killed without a fight.

>imagine not
have fun in hell

Blasphemy

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

hell and heaven are symbolic braindead jew golem
sins are meant so symbolize actions that will put you in a personal hell here in this life.

jesus is a false god the bible is false

Attached: bible.jpg (494x611, 45K)

Here is the oldest one

Attached: 1555588047160.png (801x1000, 1.6M)

>Oh look another photo of Jesus photoshopped with a kike nose
Wow we're so BTFO how will we ever recover?

Attached: 1555882730409.jpg (443x455, 40K)

And thanks to the efforts of him, the mightiest and most revered of our Kings like Dietrich of Bern and St. Carl the Great outdid and undid any works that Woden had done

That plastic piece of poop is false.

>imagine not being a faggot

I chortled OP

>the destruction of my culture is good
Wew

You claimed you have Crushed European religions and secured Christianity, yet here I stand firm in my stance that Christianity is false, explain?

Attached: christ.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid

When we destroyed our idols, and the idols of nostalgic Romans, we did not destroy our culture.
It was when our culture was born
Because all that you see around you that is of European culture, is undivorcable from Christianity.

Attached: victory-of-christianity.jpg (640x475, 128K)

Jesus was from Asia minor and spoke Aramaic. He likely was a mix of some type of Persian/Assyrian. Therefore he would have been as white as a ghost.

Do not buy into the "Jesus was black kangzz" drama.

Reminder that Christianity took the gay out of pagay.

Attached: 1544841577656.png (826x896, 436K)

ok buddy. Hava nagila

Attached: israel-negev-desert-exterior-of-an-ecological-house-built-from-mud-BKHPFY.jpg (1300x960, 198K)

Praise Jesus Christ, praise the Lord God, maker of all things, the First and the Last, who was and is and is yet to come.
Repent, heathen OP, and turn to Christ who is the only one who can save you from your own damnation that you earned.

THE FIRST
FUCKING
BOOK
OF
THE
OLD
TESTAMENT
TRACES HIS LINEAGE TO KING DAVID, OF ISRAEL

>JIDF pushing anti-christ threads again
your days are numbered, synagoge of satan

and the quads confirmed

Christianity is an alien foreign cult invented by Jews to destroy the Goyim the enemy of European culture, not European culture.

Attached: origen-castrating-himself-450x345.jpg (450x345, 38K)

They know one another by secret marks and insignia, and they love one another almost before they know one another. Everywhere also there is mingled among them a certain religion of lust, and they call one another promiscuously ‘brothers’ and ‘sisters’, that even a not unusual debauchery may by the intervention of that sacred name become incestuous: it is thus that their vain and senseless superstition glories in crimes… And of their banqueting it is well known all men speak of it everywhere; even the speech of our Cirtensian testifies to it. On a solemn day they assemble at the feast, with all their children, sisters, mothers, people of every sex and of every age. There, after much feasting, when the fellowship has grown warm, and the fervour of incestuous lust has grown hot with drunkenness, a dog that has been tied to the candle-holder is provoked, by throwing a small piece of offal beyond the length of a line by which he is bound, to rush and spring; and thus the conscious light being overturned and extinguished in the shameless darkness, the connections of abominable lust involve them in the uncertainty of fate. Although not all in fact, yet in consciousness all are alike incestuous, since by the desire of all of them everything is sought for which can happen in the act of each individual.

lol this hairy, oiled up brown fagot greek complaining about white jesus? hahahahah good one.

>traces lineage
> uses joseph as father
father was actually a dove you fat fucking retard!

Hmmm so he wasn't the messiah then?

While it is undeniable that Christianity's foundation is foreign, it is equally undeniable that it was White that built the walls and the ceiling that make this great edifice.
You might not believe in Christianity, but it is a part of White culture now.

imagine believing the religion which gave the jews their monopoly in western civilization was responsible for anything good when it was a pagan revival (the rennaisance) which brought good things to the world lol

Attached: 1489321383300.png (650x650, 10K)

Everything good we added came from paganism dumbass

Attached: download (6).jpg (271x186, 17K)

>the enemy of European culture, not European culture.
Why do you care so much, non-European?
Stay in whatever Godless shithole you live, I am a descendant of Teutonic Warriors. My ancestors are speaking through me, vanquishers of the last bastions of paganism. My God is wiser than Woden, fairer than Freia, juster than Thunnaer, braver than Tiuz, shines brighter than Sun and Mun, is more beloved and died for more than Balder, and more lovely than Frigg and sees far more than Saga. And he led me farther than all of them and blesses all that believe in him

The dirtiest country on earth, greece.

There is nothing good or part of my culture that's christian, stupid brownoid christian goblin moroccan.

Happy Easter everybody!
I hope you had a peaceful day.
Jesus loves you

Nah actually he got glued to a popsicle stick. Greek paganism survived into the 1100s. Baltic paganism the 1500s. England the 1600s. In Greenland norse paganism survived into the 1800s. Folk lore and folk belief survived into the 1950's. You can't get rid of us kike, and we're coming for you.

the only thing kektianity accomplished was give the usurers their power and kill off any opposing ideas

It's really telling how these threads all have the exact same wording and keep popping up day after day after day. Almost like some kind of (((divide and conquer))) strategy after the euphoric fedora tipping didn't work. Weird.

>imagine unironically thinking Jesus was Jewish

Attached: 1554515751393.png (800x800, 301K)

It's because christniggers have the same 5 HAHA MARVEL HAHA SEMEN HAHA LARP arguments they shit out of their mouths over and over and over, while pagans continually disprove them and their mental gymnastics.

>imagine being from Greece

imagine obsessing over jews that much, kys white trash

Imagine your kike tongue being ripped from its kikehole

>You can't get rid of us kike, and we're coming for you
Point me then, to the great pagan temples of Germany
16 centuries ago we got rid of idolatry

Attached: The_Triumph_Of_Christianity_Over_Paganism.Gustave_Doré-2.jpg (991x1535, 342K)

I'm sorry I must be the one to inform you, but your whole culture is Christian.
I mean, have you even looked at your own money?

>but your whole culture is Christian.
>let me tell you about your culture
Going to church, following anything in the bible is not in anyway followed by much of anyone in my country stupid moroccan

>teehee we destroyed your house and put you in a ghetto. You're welcome sweetie ;*
All kikes and neokikes will be purged

No, paganism came from us. We simply used the same materials to buttress the new faith and make it our own.

Now, Christians have the Vatican. Paganism has painted eggs.

>your entire culture is that of a judean cult
Fuck off. I know you arabs have never seen europe, or america, but it doesnt look like this

I truly cannot believe my eyes. an antichristian shill thread!

Jesus is coming twats.pagans no longer exist. our ancestors knew what they were doing and Jesus is king.

I literally cannot. Fuck all sons of Abraham

Wow i'm so thankful

Attached: 1555777113280.jpg (500x749, 169K)

OUT Mossad

Attached: wot.png (285x283, 193K)

Its the same shill who always says Israel is gonna die. Just ignore him, hes a regular schizo. Israel was supposed to die back in 2017 according to him. He keeps pushing the date.

what a fucking moron
kys and improve the gene pool

>All kikes and neokikes will be purged
Verily verily they will, along with you

Attached: deutsche christen.png (1200x720, 34K)

Hi Moishe

Your entire legal system is based on the Corpus Juris Civilis which was written at the command of Justinian, a most Christian Eastern Roman Emperor.
And that's just one of myriads of examples.

JIDF doing double shift

The swastika is a pagan symbol of our Aryan forebears. You realise all the muh glorious buildings and muh epic wars of conquest are sinful right?

Our legal system comes from English Common law, derived from the Anglo Saxon tendencies of our pagan Germanic ancestors.