Happy Easter!

What are you thankful for Jow Forums? I'm thankful for my beautiful son and the second one that will be here in August. I'm thankful to still have my mother and father. I'm thankful to have a good job that allows me to take care of my wife and children. Most of all I'm thankful that Christ has risen and will return one day to conquer this foul world. Blessings to you all. Always remember that just because Christ will return and your soul is saved is no reason to give up fighting to make it a better place always. Keep up the good fight brothers God is with us.

Also fuck off athiest faggots. No one cares.

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/la41vzXtnwU
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1119964696810070017
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1120013694073810944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm thankful I don't celebrate a pagan holiday like Easter and instead read the Bible and understand how Jesus wanted us to remember him.

I'm thankful you are worshipping the fertility Goddess Ishtar and that your Jewish God and his bastard son aren't being worshipped by people that go to church every Sunday and barely follow the jewish teachings.

How is me celebrating the Christ rising from the grave pagan? I'm not dying eggs and doing the bunny thing. It's a day to remember what was done for you and the price payed for it.

Ishtar = Easter

We got a live one here that watched the Zeitgeist. Look out!

You may think you're celebrating that, but it's based on a pagan holiday that you're helping keep alive. There is no Easter celebration in the Bible. Jesus told us how to remember him, and by taking part in this holiday rooted in a pagan holiday, you are sinning.

>Morman statue
youtu.be/la41vzXtnwU

I don't speak German. Eat shit (((Merkel))) voter.

As I said I'm not celebrating the pagan ritual my family uses it as a day to remember the resurrection. Which should be everyday but it's nice to read the scriptures with everyone and enjoy their company.

I'm thankful Israel gets billions of dollars.

Attached: burgerIsrael.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>my family uses it as a day to remember the resurrection
What's the Biblical basis of this? Why do you do this instead of remember the Lord the way he said to?

Your point being? Catholics made a lot of great art as well and their whole religion is a pagan circle jerk.

If you are genitally mutilated you are not part of the Christian religion since it was considered wrong.
If you genitally mutilated your son then you didn't follow the book you are professing now.

Those are deceived Christians. Not real ones.

Attended Easter Vigil with my wife Saturday night, it was beautiful. Truly He is risen.

Repent for your observance of a pagan ritual.

Christ is Risen! - Indeed He is Risen!

I'm thankful that this whole clown show is about to enter the final act!

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

Repent for being a shill

Attached: 1531261705394.jpg (1280x1029, 372K)

i'm happy that your kike god made niggers
thanks jew

>real Christianity hasn't been tried before

>Also fuck off athiest faggots. No one cares.
That's not very christian of you

Attached: OHLSON Krucifix2.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Wishing all you Easter worshippers a blessed day.

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1119964696810070017

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1120013694073810944

Symbolism will be their downfall.

God speed brother.
Thankful for my health.
Thankful for a family that cares about me.
Friends who care about me.
All of my accrued knowledge and wisdom.
God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.