Immagine an europe without wars and immigrants

immagine an europe without wars and immigrants

Attached: 1.jpg (960x958, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KyVAHSO3TI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3598329/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany is more Nordic than Celtic

Attached: Germany Race Map - Rassenkarte von Deutschland.png (812x473, 599K)

Wrong, germans are r1b indo european mutts who've had strong contact with all of their neighbors. They're in the heart of europe, so you never see germans who look uniformly the same.

Cope

Attached: Races.jpg (1944x1454, 751K)

I was in London in January and it legit looked like some african city.

whose the shitskin on the bottom left corner, remove it as once

Their powers combined, I am Amerimutt!

Id say it’s more Slavic these days.

Attached: 9F94AEBF-7161-4466-89E9-F8A1DA5C8EAD.jpg (686x955, 213K)

Bless slavs

>haha i am a canadian lets laugh at those funny 3rd world russians raping those evil nazi people !! haha have i mentioned i am canadian yet i love dick 他妈的叶黑鬼屄 他妈的叶黑鬼

I enjoy seeing the pure, pristine, blonde women, get brutally blacked by the niggest nigger

the only good white female is a hapa female

youtube.com/watch?v=2KyVAHSO3TI

Attached: 모모랜드 미니팬미팅 - 흰티에 스키니진의 낸시 영상모음-uWZpy4vGbFQ-[01.53.896- (405x720, 2.6M)

whats wrong with us enriching the Germans
for a slav country you are a shitty brother you know

Attached: загружено.jpg (900x900, 109K)

celtic germanic master race

There's nothing good about that.

My paternal ancestors are from Baden and gave me an E haplotype

Yes we know. You don't have to tell us, your flag is enough.

Me too

flag checks out

let me enrich that for you

Attached: basic Merchant.jpg (501x585, 74K)

Nord / Med chicks are absolutely in another league.

thats very Swedish of you

celtic or med

gib celtic gf
TREEEEEEE

Attached: treebeard.jpg (553x744, 673K)

would choose celtic or slavic girls any day of the week over med shitskins and nord generic cloned thots. German girls are either too masculine or have too bitchy faces for my tastes.

Attached: nya.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Canadians are fucking trash. If Canada was so great, why do you literally drive, over four-hundred miles to American cities to buy bulk groceries?

Canada is absolute shit. Alberta get out.

I like how this picture implies she was also killed which kinda nullifies the rape. But retards keep posting it

Wife Tier: Celtic, Nordic
Fuck Tier: Med, Slav, Germanic

fuck you nigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

why do i get the feeling that Croats are meds and not really slavs?
which people do you consider slavic? i mean there's no way our people are the same as russians, ukraines, etc. only similarity we have is common language origins.
i don't think we have much physical traits in common.
are we some med/slav mutts or something?

youre a shitskin ottoman mutt, croats are germanic / north italian mutts, and slavic is a lingual group, your post just reeks of low iq

WHITER THAN YOU SHITSKINS CALLING MEDS NIGGERS

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

You are Spaniards mixed with Mongols

Attached: euro+asian+ssa admixtures-.jpg (2596x2872, 1.36M)

are u a turk?

Voe was so beautiful. I remember when she was very famous on Jow Forums when she was younger. Whatever happened to her? Anyone know? The Nordic girl for anyone wondering who I am talking about.

lol celebrating inbreeding.
No wonder mutts are so fucking gross.

Attached: 1518565008461.jpg (1097x694, 132K)

Poland and Hungary in the heart of Europe, not Germany

I want to take a DNA to know if I'm more english or germanic, but I don't want the Mormons to have my DNA on file. I'd ask my Aunt who is a genealogist but she's a boomer neocon I'd rather not talk to.

Feels bad man, not having a cultural identity, being only a some sort of bland white individual.

why so mad, friend?
you must be from multicultural shithole like Prague.
too afraid to lash out on chinks and poos so you do it here on me?

>Kike soviets
>Slavic
ok Schlomo

Who cares. Why can't you just (not) promote or better your own (american) culture? You trying to get into a culture from a country that you don't even live in is ridiculous in my opinion. It's totally irrelevant to your life. I would understand cultural appreciation but here you're implying that you don't have an identity. You're american, why can you not accept such a fact?

Cause my family's history didn't begin when we arrived in america in 1642.

Kek, literally 56% white.

(you)

Attached: 1554170635852.png (800x1000, 143K)

t. spic

the bums of Europe, Celts and SLavs....bwahahaa

Meds and Germanics literally build Western Europe.

Dreckiger Untermensch

To be fair, I've never had my DNA test done, so I'm pretty sure I have everything in me from Anglo to kike, but not a drop of spic.

Do you happen to know if there's any sort of DNA diagnoses that doesn't give away my info to the kikes?

>Thot nationalism
Cringe

News Flash Retards: All your whiteys have gone war against each other every century. Keep killing each other and soon the South Korean master race will make you our sex slaves. I’m keeping 3 of you Germanic Chads as my personal favorites.

Can't because Europe is exactly why we have the refugee crisis in the first place. Your ancestors desire for Empires caused this mess.

Celts turned out to be a ticking bomb, it just hasn’t gone off yet. Celts are a complete and pure people as they have a lot of Steppe admixture as well as a Steppe paternal line. They aren’t particularly good at anything but they seem to both aggressive and high IQ. By aggressive I don’t mean warlike I just mean aggressive, Nords are good at war but they are timid and reserved people.
Germanics aren’t really a collective group but there is a Central European phenotype. Germanic or Central European peoples are similar to Nords but look different. They are very very warlike, it’s almost robotic with these people. They have a collection of paternal lines, some of them Steppe, some HG some farmer. MtDNA is all over the place as well.
Nords are alright, They have a lot of Steppe admixture but not as many Steppe haplogroups. WHG/WHG farmers took Steppe women. Nords are strong individuals, warlike as the Central Europeans are, but more communal.
Balts are mostly WHG except they have Steppe haplogroups. I don’t really know much about them save for they are resilient as the Slavic peoples are.
Slavs are very Steppe and uniformly of a Steppe haplogroup, technically very very technically speaking, all Europeans descend in some way from many of the direct ancestors of the Slavic people.
Meds are odd, some Steppe admixture mostly farmer. But in the West they are trending towards WHG, almost themselves evolving into modern WHG, Iberians and Balts will soon become genetically indistinguishable, they only reason they scatter apart is the difference in Farmer admixture. Iberians are farmers with Steppe paternal lines who are becoming WHG. Balts are non farmer basically totally EHG like the Slavs except with slightly
More WHG
Other meds such as the Greeks have little to no Steppe mixture and have also retained their original farmer fatherhood E. The Merovingian franks were E and Hitler was E.

What makes me laugh about this picture is every single one of those girls is very, very probably a liberal that is in favor of refugees and immigrants and you guys are trying to prop them up as motivation for "saving the white race".

i dont speak swine

Attached: ss-schwein6adx0.jpg (1337x936, 124K)

>Meds and Germanics literally build Western Europe.
no shit sherlock
thats probably because meds and germanics are the ones that populate western europe?

This.
Spanish/Nord girls

Even if you are just baiting which you are why do this? Its not funny anymore and hasn't even ever been funny. You only said this because of your flag and to bait.

Nah, all of them give out information one way or another. Best thing you can do is contract a Genealogists.

Gingers>Everything else

Fuck I'd kill for a qt redhead keeper

Or it could not matter because of 70 years of public education brainwashing.

Post med women. Bottom left is gorgeous.

you forgot native american

Attached: 1553299570613.jpg (716x1249, 133K)

Attached: 1553299160070.jpg (500x417, 79K)

>slavs
>white

Attached: slav style.png (594x443, 538K)

Cumskins are so obsessed with skin color to the point where it's annoying and Cringy. Niggers aren't human though.

>this picture implies she was also killed which kinda nullifies the rape
How does that put the rapist red army in a better light?
Commieflag, your kiked ideology is a soulless farce fit only for the bottom-feeders of the slave caste.

Attached: peopleofcolor_email.png (1318x1516, 864K)

Um....where?÷

Cringe

>more dirty than the animal

>without wars
You're not white if you dont love the sting of battle.

I think you mean genes my friend

You can just tell the meds have been muddied up from their hayday. Expect something similar with the "American" being a light skinnned mestizo in 200 years and lumped in with all the real whites.

I want to tickle meds feet

kys mutt

Where would English fall into this

This is the most low IQ, cringe, LARP-y pseudoscience shit i've read all day.

Youre fat.

Attached: 1551956669441.png (1478x1080, 1.23M)

That guy doesn't look happy at all. He's got that smile like his son just came out as trans.

>inbreeding
>mutts
peak inconsistency sasuga memeflag-kun

>murder nullifies rape
good to know

>immagine an europe without wars and immigrants
imagine being this fucking illiterate lol

If there were no immigrants we would fight more among ourselves, no wars is out of the question due to human nature. In a weird way the animosity towards foreigners keeps us together.

And what if the white nationalists were to win? Who would be considered white? Who are the next to be forced to leave the ethno-state? It's a road that will lead to chaos and paranoia.

Don't get me wrong, i'm aware of race issue just as much as every other decent person with some understanding of the world, but the illusion many Jow Forumsacks have on a Europe without foreigners is both delusional and sort-sighted.

Germanic/Celtic

>slavs
>celts
>meds
>white
nice one, made me laugh

>>slavs
>>celts
>>meds
>>white
>nice one, made me laugh

Attached: nose.png (474x299, 131K)

D&C works better with meme flags, shlomo
you are being too overt

My family is Mediterranean. Am I juden?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-191418_Messages.jpg (300x478, 59K)

Please Kek. I want a Nordic woman. Bless me with a Nordic woman in exchange for these digits

more like armen

Attached: armenoid.jpg (1000x1000, 459K)

Attached: baskid nose.jpg (1000x1000, 399K)

You forgot Anglo

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Family is southwestern european. though i have been told we have a touch of gypsy so could Armen be a possibility with that?

Attached: dinarid.jpg (1000x1000, 341K)

No, there’s actually a sharp genetic discontinuity on the modern border of Poland/Germany

“Although sharp genetic discontinuity along the political border between Poland and Germany indisputably results from war-mediated resettlements and homogenisation, it remained unknown whether Y-chromosomal diversity in ethnically/linguistically defined populations was clinal or discontinuous before the war.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3598329/

nordic

Attached: nordic.jpg (1000x1000, 247K)

mix

Attached: noric.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

>German girls are either too masculine
I need this to cleanse my feminine boyish twink features and face.
I can't bare if my son comes out like a twink