Should I just take the pajeeta pill instead of waiting for a redpilled white woman (which lets face it will never...

Should I just take the pajeeta pill instead of waiting for a redpilled white woman (which lets face it will never happen)

Or should I just die a lonely man and let my white genes die?

Attached: 1531207346285.png (481x598, 411K)

Attached: 1548578625564.png (481x602, 450K)

Her whole body is the color of my butthole

Poojeetas love big wc

Attached: F30A02AD-0FD8-4EF2-8524-008822556019.jpg (900x1214, 198K)

>dating women that can't be potty trained
brand new low

They wont marry outside of their race user.

You can kind of see her naked in that pirates movie. And that other one. That's about it, though.

OP the color dont matter but them people smell bad... can you live with that and their parents?

all the nagging of a jewess, none of the sex drive.

also they stink and basically are the worst human beings on the planet.

DON'T date Indian women.

You white trash pieces of shit don't deserve them. Leave them to me. I'm mostly white, but I have a little Jew and Turk in me. I went to one of the best universities in the world for grad school, and I'm a leftist. Also, Buddhism is the correct religion. I fucking hate you white trash pieces of shit, and I love Indian girls, so stay the fuck away from them. Also stay away from Persian and North African girls. Thank you. :)

Better to let them die than to mix them.

white boi here with poo fever
can confirm that young indian girls want to fuck whites, but will not marry
only fuck in secret, dont want their friends and family to know

>You white trash pieces of shit don't deserve them

lol

How to get pajeeta bob and vageene?

Take the Brown-Eye of Aeternal Accusation pill, user.
Take the E-Z way out.

Attached: 1555844224052.jpg (248x72, 5K)

Plenty of good white women exsist.
Literally ALL you need to do, is get outside the major urban area's.

City women and suburbs all liberal brainwashed.
Pretty much anywhere else most white girls still sane enough

I live in the India of Germany but the only Pajeeta that ever showed interest was schizophrenic and obese

Attached: nxU9vZq.jpg (960x1051, 262K)

i know a few female poos and they have married white men and have white last names. they are also really successful poos woman and want a white man that matches them.

pajeets are basically white people with brown skin

Attached: article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-229_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 208K)

Just find a white gal, chances are she doesn't give a shit about politics and if she leans left, so what. If she's quality when you lead she will follow. Redpilling isn't necessary fren. LEAD and she will follow. keep it simple.

1. Unless you find a girl with gifuckingantic tits, her areoli will be the size of dinner plates.
2. You will have to please her entire extended family perfectly, including switching to their religion.
3. You will be expected to work yourself to death or you're a lazy loser.

Good luck.

Imagine actually believing this.

Indians worship fair skin, their entire caste system is basically around your skin tone. They will all jump at the chance for the BWC given the opportunity.

i tried to get into indian women. Not as attractive as asian women

Attached: [GFRIEND - Back To The Past] 160307-ipNADe4R928-[01.08.968-01.13.173].webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Yuck. So brown they are easily mistaken for black.

White people's brown eyes are the actual color brown. Whites are the colored people, and the most diverse. Everyone else has to cope.

>Cuckjeet detected

Attached: 1555864810780s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

NEWSFLASH: YOU'RE AN UGLY FUCKING LOSER ON Jow Forums.

YOU'RE NOT SOMEONE WHO CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WITH WOMEN.

YOU WOULD FUCK ANYTHING WITH *TITS* YOU FAGGOT COCKSUCKERRRR!!!!

Make sure every time (YOU) look at your children - your people - your tribe - you think to yourself - ' niggers ' .

:(

Attached: indexdd.png (193x161, 5K)

Canadian cuck

Okay, I have to concede, while I absolutely love hot Indian girls, for some reason really fat Indian girls are a special kind of hideous.

Dude i live i canukistan just like you. Indians are pressured to date their own. In canada multiculturalism alienates people and everyone sticks to their own except for white women.

dont have children
dont support gynocracy

One word:
Chinese babe.

Attached: 9ABE84F9-B647-4FB1-B385-1D3B08BD90C0.jpg (450x679, 80K)

If you find one you like, you should go for it.

This sadly

Oh look another roastie poastie.

T. Insing
Involuntary single roastie

I think the mother looks jewish or am i seeing things

You should not do this unless you have poo fetish.

does she look like a shitskin Ivanka to anyone else?

Damn it, I can see that. Padma Lakshmi's actually a pretty impressive person though, much moreso than Ivanka.

Calm the fuck down Amy, dumb bitch.

This. Anyone saying otherwise is talking bollocks.

Fairer skin is WORSHIPPED over there, they use alsorts of makeup and shit to make themselves look whiter.

Also the darker brown you are = poorer, (perceived at least), since being out in the sun all day working = poor, being indoors in air conditioned rooms = rich.

They have no issue with marrying western white men, AS LONG AS you're in a good profession, (STEM or law).

at least with an indian you can make your child come out white. just look at tara mccarthy

Attached: 112016416.jpg (232x242, 19K)

tara mccarthy
nick fuentes
ted cruz

proof you can have kids with a non-white and still have white children

I already did and it's been great so far

Attached: o01p7awbrl611.jpg (1242x1489, 137K)

date a liberal faggot, they arent that bad and can understand wanting white children. liberal women still want a strong male to tell them what to do

This. All of these problems in the world with white men would sort themselves out if they just started putting women in their place.

>dipping your wick into an STD ridden bitch who will run off with your kids and money 5 years after marriage
no thank you sir

Attached: 1555198303773.jpg (848x1200, 101K)

All women are hypergamous and will potentially backstab you, if they feel they can monkey branch. Might as well take a chance with a white woman if you bother at all with modern women.

I hate indian food.
And I don't want to have to train a woman how to use indoor plumbing.

Empirically wrong. Some groups are more faithful than others, and Indian and East Asian women are more faithful on average than western women (and especially black women).

Also, and this is gonna piss off the Jow Forumstards, but men cheat more often than women.

Have you tried salmon tikka masala? Palak paneer? Chai tea? Garlic naan?

>Newsflash
>Earth calling Derek
In block caps too. Very impressive.

Attached: 8B302E56-4B73-4FD6-BF40-BA9DCAB07C94.jpg (928x523, 42K)

Find One that doesn’t get offended easily these kind of girls are easy to redpill

Have tried.
Hated it.
Indian food just doesn't interest me.
It's like half middle eastern half south east asian.
And does both badly.

White nationalism unfortunately suffers from a muh roastie dindunuffin problem which is exactly why it gets nowhere. Every time a white woman fucks up, a horde of whiteknight cucks are ready to suck the nigger jizz out of her cunt and make her feel better for her atrocious behaviour as continues her spree of depravity.

Chicken curry gives me nasty curry farts that smell just like the food

Stick to your own race, you'll be glad you did trust me, we will see major victories for our people in 5-10 years.

lol pretty sure that's about the timeframe for when white people in the US stop being the majority

also, India's going to surpass China as the most populous country, and Africa's population is surging - Nigeria is projected to become one fo the most populous countries in the world, and nearby countries will follow suit... I think Burkina Faso's birth rate is something like 7 kids per woman.

Pretty fucking sure they have arranged marriages. You dimwit, you think these Indian girls coming over are low caste? They are higher caste and they are going to stay within their caste.

They may rebel and date a white man, but they wouldn't dare fucking marry because their entire family will resent her.

> thinking caste matters to the urban elites
> not realizing that being a white foreigner pretty much makes you Brahmin caste
silly

You incels always like to fantasize .

Not an incel. I dated an Indian girl, not in India, but she was a rich traveler type.

34 here and have been thinking, a lot, about having a kid vs not having a kid. I'm not sure if I want to pass my genes on, my family is not that great, but the line would end here. Brother is gay and sister will never have kids. I'm torn as fuck about this. I don't even know why. It started happening around the beginning of the year.

Did you let her poo on your chest? Aka hot carl

Haha you are old now
Im going to mars when im 30, ill have some space kids maybe

Wtf why is her trap so large?

Fuck bro, I hope you do. If I could be a space monkey I would be. I don't need any guarantee of living. Just blast me off this rock.

white men should be able to have multiple wives, it's the only thing that will fix the balance as if we can have multple 3rd world wives, pajeets, jungle Asians, slavs, beaners, Brazilians, ect. If we can live our last days as kings fuck the white race.

Attached: pol fun.jpg (407x362, 26K)