Easter Worshippers

They can't bring themselves to say it. CHRISTIANS ARE GETTING MURDERED.

Attached: IMG_20190422_111155.jpg (1191x833, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo
twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1120141310327832577
cnn.com/2019/04/22/asia/sri-lanka-investigation-easter-attacks/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now it's Hillary's turn

Attached: IMG_20190422_111158.jpg (1211x841, 120K)

The blue check marks are at it again.

Attached: IMG_20190422_111202.jpg (945x224, 35K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_111205.jpg (981x203, 27K)

They're used to [ ] worshippers.

a. Muslim
b. Pilgrim
c. East Bank
d. Mosque

Attached: IMG_20190422_111208.jpg (964x233, 36K)

Do you worship Easter? Is Easter your religion? Are you Non-denominational Eastian? Eastolic? Orthodox Eastian?

Attached: IMG_20190422_111220.jpg (1177x880, 112K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_111224.jpg (967x192, 31K)

When the blue checks get called out on their bullshit....

Attached: IMG_20190422_112110.jpg (1079x1175, 118K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_111211.jpg (974x228, 32K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_111217.jpg (937x190, 26K)

Even the news can't say CHRISTIANS

Attached: IMG_20190422_111235.jpg (749x960, 87K)

Jehovas Eastness

Yes I worship Easter

Attached: IMG_20190422_112947.jpg (1100x733, 253K)

Who is she praying to I wonder

honk honk clown world youtu.be/0coZE9rXeyo

Oh but do you stand with Jesus Christ?

What the fuck is it with leftists talking in abstract rhetoric?

Islamists killed Christians. Period.

#EasterWorshippers

Is it trending

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-203723.png (1080x1920, 269K)

What MSM talking point memo went out?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-31-10.png (1050x1126, 583K)

What did you expect from a Muslim? These people mock you even in their false condolences.

All Hail Easter!

Attached: rano-raraku-moai-statues-6.jpg (1090x730, 356K)

Woah wouldn’t want to piss off the christians. They might get upset and forgive you or worse, politely ask you stop invading their countries

>stop using a horrible tragedy to score partisan points
>hey did you hear the good news? The kiwis banned guns yay

Guys guys, I finally got a logical explanation,

It's because of Twitter character limits they're using Easter Worshippers. See?

Easter Worshippers = 18 characters
Christians = 10 characters

WAIT A MINUTE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-45-33.png (1053x675, 158K)

I really feel like I'm getting to a breaking point with this shit. I really hope I dont snap

Attached: D4uQ_tfUwAA8X_o.jpg (1158x413, 83K)

>CHRISTIANS ARE GETTING MURDERED

Murdered by (((Hanukkah Worshipers)))

Attached: omar beast.png (455x216, 74K)

But they're allowed to say Christian if it's in the form of an attack/criticism

I see

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-55-36.png (1079x1256, 1.16M)

Hilary is such a respectful Satan Worshiper.

Easter Worshippers = 18 characters
christians celebrating easter - 27 characters

Easter worshippers and tourists were the primary victims of Notre Dame fire

Attached: 1555901655734.jpg (861x1165, 794K)

Reading the wiki article on the bombing is insane, they really, really, REALLY don't want to talk about the motives of the bombers beyond "religious extremism". As if we can't figure it out by the one guy's name. Meanwhile if a white guy does something they can't talk about his motives enough.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1704x1226, 843K)

seems to me like this is the most likely explanation

twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1120141310327832577

>christian = christians celebrating easter

Moloch

Attached: 1552531708931.jpg (1332x828, 379K)

people know wtf christians are doing on easter, you stupid faggot

You can’t have any reference to “Christian” if you want the christian genocide to continue. Islamic New World still going as scheduled.

Attached: 4DA8E65A-D8E5-4B54-8A0C-419F2519B964.jpg (618x340, 86K)

>"tourists and easter worshippers"
> ah yes, the holiday of easter worship. Have you fine gentlemen worshipped easter today, by any chance?

If there's a terror attack on churches on Dec. 25th does that mean they were Christmas worshippers?

>they are all using the exact same, fucky wording
Surely this isn't coordinated at all. Surely they're not getting their marching orders from somewhere.
Just a coincidence

Attached: holohoax playset.jpg (923x713, 68K)

I'm really disgusted with western society, it would be one thing if they just disliked us but they letting their own kids being fucked and killed by muslims, shits really clowny.

This Kiwi guy must be disappointed the attacks were carried out by bombs instead of guns.

Attached: based yang.png (585x126, 39K)

Bullshit. It was just a lighthearted quiz.

>"Oh, do you know who the people who died during the attacks in Sri Lanka were? Oh haha I'll give you a hint: they worship easter. Well done! You guessed it!"

Race baiting lvl - KIKE

holy shit the madman

Fucking based Yang... I might need to join the YANG GANG

Alright real talk guys I know the meme is spicy but it's not actually an attack on Christians. Blame the Jehovahs and Mormons that don't celebrate easter and get mad if you assume they aren't Christian when they don't.

Reminder that in the Book of Revelation, it is said that Christians will be persecuted in the End Times

Is there a way to meme this to the normies?

Operation Ramadan worshippers:

Yea
Let's call muslims Ramadan worshippers
It'll show their hypocrisy, because lefties will surely REEEE about that term

I made a thread about that:

>Easter worshipers
What a fucking nigger
I have no words

Attached: Obongo mandela lecture 2018.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Attached: obongo chegevara.png (1193x1340, 1.16M)

Kys, join that cunt

Nice one

He literally tweeted that the entire population of indonesia had died
How much more concerned can he get?

Wtf is up with this people?

Truly degenerate

Looks like a jew to me

Christianity is literally the most persecuted religion in the world. Also the biggest. Weird? Sure. But look it up.

From Satan they do. Literally

The attack was IN A CHURCH
Do you understand?

Ehm I'd say Falun Gong is, but for sure Christians are a close second

>Easter Worshipper
I have never ever heard or read someone saying Ramadan observer

Fucking clown world

Did the Cult of Ishtar have a revival?

Attached: Sri Lanka "Easter Worshippers".jpg (882x312, 106K)

Aren't eastern worshippers by default Pagan?

Weird

Attached: easterworshipper.png (1222x676, 43K)

gg
there is no return from this. we are literally in the endgame.

color me surprised

I've literally never in my life heard someone call a Christian on Easter an 'Easter worshipper.'

Yeah... it's code for "we murdered a bunch of Christians"

Reminder this is more evidence that Jesus Christ is the way.

How come 99% of people raised in an Islamic country end up embracing the religion of Islam when they grow up?
How come 99% of people raised Hindu end up embracing Hinduism when they grow up?

It's almost like religion is not a matter of personal choice, or divine inspiration, it's almost like this is pure indoctrination.
It's almost like there have been thousands of different gods, each one believed in thoroughly by their respective societies of the time

It's almost like all of this is a bunch of bullshit, and literally everything about religion is completely wrong
We just evolved a tendency to religion because it gives us a slightly higher birthrate, it's literally evolution

Attached: we need to talk.jpg (1242x1080, 647K)

wtf

>da unaverse was a magical accident cuz a bunch of people are dumb on the dumb world for dumb young souls

You're dumb.

Explain to me how you connect the idea that there was some creator with your specific religious rituals that you believe in.

trips indicate a mayhappening

only hope is their security wakes up and splatter their brains

you can't prove or disprove most of modern "science" you can prove biblical prophecy and it always vindicates itself.

Many high-ranking members of the Cabal all referring to the victims as Easter worshippers. Strangely we never see them mention "Yahve worshippers" or "Muhammad worshippers".

These people are demons, and they want you dead. This isn't a game.

I wanted to check which years the terms "easter worshipper" was used ans here what I got (pic related).Someone got an explanation why the data changed?I took the first screenshot maybe an hour ago.

Attached: easterwtf.png (1228x654, 47K)

>you can't prove or disprove most of modern "science"
ok, so you're rejecting science

you'd rather reject the one thing that gives us the ability to have satellites in space and brain surgery in favor of the crazed superstitions you specifically were indoctrinated with as a child.

There is very little fact in the bible. It is a consensus among anthropologists that the jews were never enslaved in egypt, there was no exodus, no conquering of Canaan. King David never existed either. Most of the stories and laws found in the Bible can be traced back to earlier stories and law codes which they were directly ripped from.

Attached: 1509375607568.jpg (1280x946, 213K)

> Lets spend 500M buying all the guns goys, not like the best way to kill people is with explosions

>most
you can't prove or disprove the theory of evolution yet most "scientists" accept it as gospel
You can't prove or disprove the big bang yet most scientists accept it as gospel
you can't prove global warming yet most scientists accept it as gospel
Face it, you follow a religion it's called science and your priests wear white instead of black.

yang is the only one with common sense in america
i wish i could vote for him

There's more evidence that Jesus existed than there is for Hannibal. Most historians and anthropologists admit that Jesus existed. Whether or not you believe all of the spirituality behind him is up to you.

People need to fuck off in general. You all should leave each other the fuck alone, piss off and die.

Also you can absolutely prove events such as the flood happened when you see every single ancient culture of that time has some kind of record of it. You can see that the plagues of egypt in fact did happen and anthropologists that have gone seeking to disprove biblical history have come back unable to do so but keep larping as an atheist surely you know better than the highest echelons of our society and all of cultivated history.

>Christmas worshippers
Holidays worshippers

You know, there's a difference between not being able to prove something, and actually disproving something, such as most of the stories and myths found in the Bible.

You are clinging to these lies you were brainwashed with.
You pretend to have some kind of open-minded discussion about the nature of god, and the possibilities of a creator, and what that might mean. But really these discussions are just an excuse for your specific provincial beliefs.

Attached: 1509373391049.jpg (600x849, 603K)

YO WTF SHUT IT DOWN,

It's almost as if the Obama, Clinton, Castros et al. had orders to follow regarding their communication after the synchronized massacre.
Notre-Dame, Sri Lanka killings: what a Holy Week is it not.

(OP)
cnn.com/2019/04/22/asia/sri-lanka-investigation-easter-attacks/index.html

>Eight coordinated explosions that tore through churches and hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday have killed at least 290 people and injured another 500, in what officials have called a "brand-new type of terrorism."

>A ninth improvised explosive device (IED) was defused near the capital's Bandaranaike International Airport on Sunday evening, according to an Air Force spokesman. The blasts appears to have targeted tourism hotspots, as well as churches, in a bid to gain maximum global attention.

>No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks, but Sri Lankan Defense Minister Ruwan Wijewardene said the "terrorist incident" was carried out by those following "religious extremism."

>On Sunday evening it was revealed in a leaked memo that police had been warned of a potential attack by the Nations Thawahid Jaman (NTJ), an Islamist group led by Mohomad Saharan. It is unclear whether the information related to Sunday's bombings.

>Analysts, however, have cautioned against rushing to conclusions. Dhruva Jaishankar, a fellow in Foreign Policy Studies at Brookings India, said the NTJ is a little-known group, which has previously defaced Buddhist statues, and was unlikely to have the capacity or sophistication to execute an attack like Sunday's without assistance.

>While there is a known transnational Islamist presence in places such as Pakistan, Malaysia, and the Philippines, Jaishankar said little is known about Islamic radicalism in Sri Lanka and that it was "premature" to speculate on which organizations might have been involved.

CNN: "DONT BLAME ISLAM GUYS WE DON'T HAVE PROOF YET"

>you can absolutely prove events such as the flood happened when you see every single ancient culture of that time has some kind of record of it
how did they have a record of it when they all got wiped out?

fucking idiot

Attached: 5sdm9dhq0d411.jpg (625x773, 60K)

>Juden

>Media reacting to Christians being murdered at all.

Its almost as if they know that people online are waking up to how its only bad when Muslims die.

They hate portraying whites as victims. In this case, it's Christians, which most whites identify as.

>There's more evidence that Jesus existed than there is for Hannibal.
I have yet to see any evidence.