WHAT THE FLYING FUCK??

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK??

I was rewatching this gottard tunnel ceremony. And this last part is the APOCALYPSE verbatim. The beast being worshipped, getting hit in the head, the whore of babylon coming and healing the beast.. the whole 9 years. The shitloads of references to the eye of Horus.

They are not even trying anymore. The funniest thing is that at the end the train "ascends to the heavens", in a sort of spin-off of the apocalypse ( as if the antichrist had won the final battle)

Attached: 3650584-satan-editorial.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NZCw5k6NaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtu.be/5wSmF603PD4
medium.com/predict/the-hunt-for-dark-matter-and-dark-energy-is-on-at-the-lhc-bb540ab4ace9
apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf
scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/
cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/
home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers
computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html
cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab
eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs
perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/
steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblv3x1cyfg
youtube.com/watch?v=gszIO-Nitas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Pass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schöllenen_Gorge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=b-TKQaqml6k
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video here : youtube.com/watch?v=_NZCw5k6NaI

Bump

>Gottard tunnel is near cern which is used to open the bottomless pit.

Attached: 1553377696425m.jpg (1024x516, 100K)

Yes... and there's some sort of reference there about it. Like a clock tunnel type of thing, and then the Antichrist coming out of it.
I've heard the CERN is actually a portal so the Antichrist can come faster.

Attached: IMG_20160620_143028.jpg (720x895, 325K)

Somewhat it's using all the data it collects to switch us into the timeline where he comes faster.

I believe the Antichrist has always walked this earth, but until the pit is opened, and his army released he won't get his hour of power.

I make the cern threads, but won't bump with my info unless you would like.

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

wow I totally forgot about this fucking shit. What the fuck.

Bump for newfags. Come to Jesus Christ our rulers do not have our interests at heart. The most powerful people in the world worship Satan.

ITT: Schizo faggotry

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Don't be deceived when the time comes. There's only one way out of this.

Attached: Salvator Mundi.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

hit me up, this shit is fucking insane

I'm very skeptical but it literally follows exactly the apocalypse text dude.

>Beast comes up
>Nations repreented by the big-headed suit men come worship it alongside the rest of the plebs
>It gets hit
>Whore of Babylon appears dressed in red
>Heals the beast, just like the text
>The beast reigns supreme. Christians get surrounded ( represented by the women with the veils on their heads)
>A battle unfolds, and somehow the beast wins ( this goes against the text, though)

Check the Bible I'm not overreaching here

BUMP

wrong, these are all pagan myths rolled into this ceremony fuckheads.

Attached: 1552502330545.png (1200x1327, 126K)

Thanks. I only saw the one that took place inside the building.

Keep in mind that (((they))) either wrote the bible or changed it substantially over the years. It's probably their biggest predictive programming and control tool over the years. I know that once you find out that the elite are worshipping Satan you instinctively run for the other camp and try to cozy up to Jesus or some other religion. Don't be fooled, it's all the same shit controlled by (((them))) to some extend. They've been slowly converting
all major religions into satanism bit by bit until they get their One World Government along with One World Religion.

As for CERN, we can't know for sure what they're working on. Personally I don't believe in demons or spirits, good or evil, but whatever they'll develop there will definitely be used against the slave caste.

Also interesting, I remember someone pointing out that CERN got build next to a village that is connected to some deity. Apollo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Either way, we're fucked.

youtu.be/5wSmF603PD4 [Open]

medium.com/predict/the-hunt-for-dark-matter-and-dark-energy-is-on-at-the-lhc-bb540ab4ace9

>Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

>larpers defending luciferians

You both the same, so I'm not surprised. The evidence is clear, if you want to keep larping it's your problem. The order of the ceremony is straight out of the Apocalypse. How can you be this fucking dumb to believe them? You actually think the elites are pagans?

people were trying to resurrect hitler yesterday kek

>my thread from earlier today.

Attached: 1538841553129.png (500x647, 202K)

>Gateway to the universe
>the logo contains 666

what the fuck lmao

I don't know about that,dude. If that's true, why did they let God win at the final battle? Makes no sense.

Remember how in Doom the scientists are fucking with wormhole technology or teleportation portals or something and demons end up using it as a gateway into our realm? I think about that every time I see this stuff.

Which final battle? You mean in the bible? What if Jesus is their guy just like Adolf Hitler was. Just a tool. Personally I think the Jesus=sun metaphor from the Zeitgeist movie makes the most sense.

We keep telling people the End is nigh.
Now that you realize it too, take the only corrective action available, get right with Jesus.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

Shit that's the tip of the cernberg.

Watch symmetry, or the mock sacrifice filmed there. Cern is the rebuilt tower of babel.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

Again you dont know the stories that go along with those plays faggot because you are not from Switzerland. You are some shitskin fuckhead in Brazil. the fuck do you know.

No, it doesn't.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 372K)

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

the mock sacrifice is just a fake. Why would the cameraman run towards the hydron collider at the end just to show it? Just another classic cointel op.

More than you, it appears.

More than you, bootlicking Shlomo pleb.

Everything not of god, is of Satan. It's all idol worship.

Attached: 1552431517596m.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

I don't think so faggot and if you did you'd know that these plays are all pagan stories. God damn you are stupid.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblv3x1cyfg

I find it hard to believe they wrote it. I think you are right about the predictive programming ( that's why they give subtle clues about it). But I think they just want to bring the Antichrist ASAP since it will probably consolidade their NWO and I think they truly believe they can win somehow

saved

I said mock sacrifice. It's not a fake, it was filmed by their arts department which is admitted.

It was a ritual.

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 12K)

I hate professional dancers so much.

Make a thread!

And you assume that pagan equals good.
Satan has been at work for a very long time.
Most pagan mythology (except the new-pagan crap) is a retelling of the events in Genesis 6 which led up to the flood.

You will learn this the hard way soon enough.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x924, 220K)

this is because theyre literally bigger edgelords than you faggots , lol

how many seals do you think have been opened?

you think about the plot of doom when you hear about cern and tunnel opening ceremonies?
so this is the power of Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=gszIO-Nitas

Attached: 1555885770441.jpg (500x478, 64K)

When the edge is this close, it pays to keep an eye on it.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x960, 357K)

I've already made one today, check back tomorrow afternoon. I feel bad for switching this anons thread about gottard tunnel, to just cern

It's still up with all my information linked here. Or type cern pol archive, and you should find a lot of previous threads I've made.

Attached: 1553742299300m.jpg (1024x773, 149K)

I personally think none...this month.
I believe we will be in heaven to witness the opening ceremony.

Some have a different view, so I try not to argue about it.
Correct view of eschatology is unnecessary for salvation. Comforting, though.

Hit up unsealed dot org &, watchfortheday dot org for the blow by blow commentary on what's happened the last few years and is happening now.

The last Trump/Pence is in office.
Everyone knows God put him there for a reason, even though he is a sinner.

The End is very, VERY nigh!

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.4M)

satan isn't real you stupid nut
stop believing stories of sandnigger cultures of the 4th century BC(who isn't real either)

>these are all pagan myths
Which pagan myths?

The illuminated seem to act as if he is.

Keep in mind the third temple will be the one the antichrist will desolate.

All they are waiting on is the building permit.
The building itself is unnecessary for the sacrifices. The Sanhedrin claims they can be operational in four hours.

Yes, the Sanhedrin...like from the bible.
The Mikdash (temple institute) issued the coin with them. They are usable to pay the annual temple tax. They released a new one this year and plan to every year. The last usable ones were minted around the year 70AD.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.52M)

God the pagan kikes seem at work

Attached: belive me when i tell you you can be like god.jpg (296x170, 6K)

You, of course, know more than God.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 279K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Pass
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schöllenen_Gorge
and
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Bridge

In Early Modern Switzerland, a legend developed which attributed the construction of the bridge to the Devil. This is a motif attached to numerous old bridges in Europe (see Devil's Bridge for a comparative account). The name Teiffels Brucken ("Devil's Bridge", modern German: Teufelsbrücke) is first recorded in 1587.[8]

The legend itself is related by Johann Jakob Scheuchzer (1716). According to Scheuchzer, he was told a local legend according to which the people of Uri recruited the Devil for the difficult task of building the bridge.
>The Devil requested to receive the first thing to pass the bridge in exchange for his help.
>To trick the Devil, who expected to receive the soul of the first man to pass the bridge, the people of Uri sent across a dog by throwing a piece of bread, and the dog was promptly torn to pieces by the Devil.
>Enraged at having been tricked the Devil went to fetch a large rock to smash the bridge, but, carrying the rock back to the bridge, he came across a holy man who "scolded him" (der ihn bescholten) and forced him to drop the rock, which could still be seen on the path below Göschenen.[9]
>According to Lienert's version, a goat was sent across the bridge instead of a dog, and instead of the holy man, the Devil, when he was taking a break exhausted from carrying the rock, came across an old woman who marked the rock with a cross, forcing the Devil to abandon it and flee.

Attached: per36.jpg (750x929, 441K)

Steins Gate, anyone?

This furthers my point Satan will always be a loser know matter how much he try he will always lose to god and mankind

Attached: ryo.jpg (183x200, 16K)

Goodnight anons.
Remember , the clock is ticking and is about to run out.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x834, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b-TKQaqml6k

Attached: _89856159_89856158.jpg (624x370, 45K)

This is a good take. I listened to an internet talk show yesterday of some kooky woman who stated she was into witchcraft then found Jesus and now is being thrown out of churches for "evangelizing flat erf as stated in the Old Testament".

Cheech and Chong had a short skit which went "I used to be all fucked up on drugs, but after finding Jesus now I'm all fucked up on de lawrd."

Take your meds.

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: john_the_baptist.jpg (461x360, 30K)

Attached: 18670763_1290537977727008_1922301675418516999_n.jpg (544x640, 50K)

Attached: 023.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Attached: 024.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Attached: 025.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Attached: 026.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

Attached: 027.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

Why would they have a big ceremony and performance art show for a tunnel? They build tunnels here and if there's a ceremony it's like the mayor cutting a ribbon

Attached: kikeradar.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>be Illuminati
>fuck up so badly that you get banned from using pic related to access the void
>we scientists now, senpai

Attached: 1554921676706.jpg (1000x997, 617K)

The antichrist doesn't come out of a tunnel. He comes out of the Vatican

Some shady shit happens in CERN. Wasn't some bomb shelter for elites opened in Switzerland around same time? I think it was called Womb of Artemis. Which is interesting, as Artemis was virgin goddess, and she killed all her suitors. Mockery of virgin birth maybe.

Attached: Cern.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

>I believe the Antichrist has always walked this earth, but until the pit is opened, and his army released he won't get his hour of power.

You should then read about the anti Christ in Islam [Al Dajjal] according to them, the antichrist Is chained to the neck in an island in the East [East of Mecca] and when he comes out, he will stay on earth 40 days.
1 day like a year / 1 day like a month / 1 day like a week and the rest of his days like ours.

So maybe he is Roaming the earth, we just cant see him yet coz he isnt roaming it like us.
[So he will be an AI on a 2D screen then come to life through a human mix ???] !

at :56 the dudes watch stops at 7/11/19...

>el luz extinguido de las americas