Former Pagan thread

Anyone else here a former pagan that found Christ?
Can you share some redpilled Christian Youtube channels?

Attached: olga-of-kiev-did-not-mess-around_jn6t.jpg (720x720, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz
m.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
m.youtube.com/user/husky394xp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really the only way to find Christ is to become pagan. The way pagans see the world is the way the old Christians saw the world.
The paganlarp has to stop. We need real pagans, because real pagans can see Christianity for what it really is.
The world of the dying West must be escaped with Paganism. By becoming pagans we can, as our ancestors did, see the truth of Christianity
Christians today are fickle. Paganism hardens the soul.

I found Christie tho. Wait'll you hear this story.
>be me
>take brothel tour
>find Christie
>total slut
>sucked and fucked like last day on earth
>mfw
True story that actually happened, dawg

Attached: 14b5n57425319821506583.jpg (260x341, 13K)

Sensus Fidelium
Fatima Center

Vox Day

I'm a former Catholic that saw through the (((Christian))) facade to embrace the true roman religion of the past. Praise the mother goddess and praise the pantheon of Roman Gods.

Define Pagan?

but here is a spoiler "pagan" religions have more in common with Christianity than one would assume and just as the "jews" were lead astray in the OT where sacrifice and polytheism became the norm so it was all around the world Greek / Norse / Indian / Mesopotamia / Native American are just stories of the old "gods" angels and other beings higher than we great heroes of renown who wre great in the "spirit" but all were reflections of humans and our understanding of the divine and all fell sort of the truth of the ONE TRUE God the Father of All there are some who spoke of Him old prophets (who were killed) ancient sages (Tao te Ching / Upanishads) and great "men" i.e. Hermes and of Course Christ which the Last Incarnation Of the Logos and the Child of Humanity that is why there has been noone of the Logos (Christ Incarnate) since he

Attached: 123141324213.jpg (736x884, 169K)

I read the book of Romans and realized the apostle Paul was referring to me and I was bound for hell. Also check out gty.org

>posted at 5 am in the morning
>fellow former pagan person here
This is THE worst attempt at actuall shilling I have ever seen. You should be ashamed at yourself for being such lying scum.

Entschuldigung, ich bin halt o Nachteul'

Damn Olga was fuckin hot.

lolwut then you should know Jesus Christ sounds alot like Apollo

The national divinity of the Greeks, Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more. Apollo is the son of Zeus

As the leader of the Muses (Apollon Musegetes) and director of their choir, Apollo functions as the patron god of music, dance and poetry. He is the inventor of string-music. (all of the inspiration Christ brought to the "barabarians")
. Apollo is the giver and interpreter of laws. He presides over the divine law and custom
As the protector of young, Apollo (kourotrophos) is concerned with the health of children. He presides over their education and brings them out of their adolescence. Boys in Ancient Greece, upon reaching their adulthood, cut their hair and dedicated it to Apollo.(Jesus loves Children they are pure)
Apollo is the patron of herdsmen and protector of herds and flocks. He causes abundance in the milk produced by cattle, and is also connected with their fertility
Apollo is the god who affords help and wards off evil. He delivered men from the epidemics. Various epithets call him the "averter of evil".

Attached: 123412423342.jpg (608x480, 128K)

Hey its another christcuck shill thread
neat
sage

>real pagans can see Christianity for what it really is.
Worship of a Jewish God that practiced bigamy and cuckholded a jewish man to give birth to a bastard son that he watched die in excruciating pain because he likes watching people die.

>visceral, base, and strictly material interpretations of everything
How very Jewish

You come to entertaining the idea of God through Aristotle's proof. You come to his word through Christ.

I can partially agree with you.
Most pagan religions are monotheistic with a facade of idolatry, in Germanic mythology the "Gods" or "Reigners" are mortal beings with supernatural power, but the Germanic mythology does have the concept of an "allfather", an immortal causator that goes back to the original religion

Yes.
Barry Scarbrough, J.d. Farag, End Times Productions (former satanist), Jason A.

For websites, unsealed dot org, rev12daily dot blogspot dot whatever, watchfortheday dot org, & dailycrow dot com.

Ttb.org has a good verse by verse daily bible study.

Here's some TLDR's I made for Jow Forums:
ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

You went to the Jew loving Religion... What. The. Fuck. Go die and be enslaved to hell and Jews For eternity.
If you want some life advice from a Gnostic, If you try to leave you'll only stay. The only way to leave is to stay. Truth does not come from reality, Hence why God can speak truth even though he was first not a part of reality until it was created. Stop looking for facts and start looking truth. You won't find truth by looking in or at this world.

its Odin isn't? or if not who is it but yes in most religions there is a Primordial God who before All created himself and thus All things came form him normally the only thing that predates is Chaos / Void / Abyss from whence Came day/night /heaven/earth and so forth i.e. Anu / Aether / Uranus / Brahman / Atum / YHWH most of which are associated with being Upper Sky Deity

the Tree of LIfe is Jewish? i think not its actually a representative of our solar system the 7 planets are Arch Angels? and comes From the Divine Light (God) and makes his way to Earth

Yggdrasil?

Attached: 7823423432.jpg (892x900, 238K)

Found the heeb.

I thought the Gnostics revered Christ? im almost postitive they do (Samuel aun Woer) speaks very highly of him? and Jesus' Teachings or more in stride with Hermes from the Corpus Hermiticum or even the Buddha men who have received the Logos

Attached: 31412313423413.jpg (1522x2119, 905K)

It's knowing that they value. I don't dispute Christs divinity or his words. Christians aren't Christ, and neither is Christianity. The Gospels are a whole other thing.

then why not say that instead of its a jew loving religion when in fact it's the opposite and preaches against everything they stand for i agree though people dont know anything About Christ and Christianity formed into the very thing he preached against

Attached: 13123141341.jpg (680x680, 63K)

The tree of live is something akin to Kabbalah
And the Allfather and Woden are different since Woden is mortal, but sometimes Woden is also called Allfather but I hold to it that the Allfather of there is alike the Father of the Bible.

The people are the church. If you have no people, there is no church. If you go to people and listen to them lie, while you have the word in front of you, who are you to believe and why then would you call yourself a Christian when others would do the opposite of the word?
OP is attention whoring for self validation on his religious views. That is nothing to be proclaimed. I also feel the need to call it out as I see it because it can lead others astray. The pull of belonging is strong and should not be underestimated. It's alright to belong but to what and why is very important.

Isn't "pagan" an ((())- word?

Attached: amen_ra.jpg (284x177, 11K)

not really, that would be gentile
although heathenry would be a more germanic word for you

m.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
m.youtube.com/user/husky394xp

Attached: 93c.png (962x588, 273K)

Doing good work user. Keep at it.

Attached: g3qezIr.gif (480x258, 275K)

Yes Qabalah although it has roots in the Hebrew who actually are nothing like Pharisee / Jews is one of the pillars of Hermetic Art

Do you think there is anything to be done to get people to seek the Truth there is way more to this world than is believed but one has to see it not be shown it and everyone is to busy pointing out the flaws with others they dont stop to realize there is underlying Truth

Attached: 23413124134.jpg (220x386, 45K)

My theory is that Christ was, in his original teachings, trying to bring Jews back to a purer and more primal version of their own faith, hence his fight against Jewish legalism and emphasis on true and pure faith in the divine completely divorced from the rules of society. His message resonated with Roman pagans who had watched their own religion becoming a joke and civil law gradually disintegrating.

Neopagans are a joke and worse, they are almost all deviants.

The only way to find out if something is wrong is to look at it. Pointing at it and saying it's wrong will make you look at it.

I think science is the only "god" I need.

Attached: carlsagan1.jpg (646x536, 49K)

Based

could it be coincidence
>pic related

Attached: 161231873132.jpg (736x490, 126K)

I mean you can get truth in many ways, I usually get it by staring at a wall. Most people try to busy themselves because it's what they've been taught to do, so revelation is out of the question for them. News and new ideas are disseminated to them through social media platforms and their peer groups and both are easily controlled and manipulated. 1 on 1 is about the only way to turn the lie inside out and expose it.
Pointing is very important because of this and it's also why people who point out actual conspiracies are usually laughed at or cast as social outcasts.
I'm going to bed anyway, you have a good night.

This entire thread is Christians attempting to cope with worshipping a jew, and its pretty gross.
You're all subversive faggots, hence the existence of this thread "Former Blumpf supporter here guys", Heathenry is inherently racially based.
Christianity is globalism incarnate. Thats why Christians allow anyone to be Christian.
You faggots are puppets in the panic scheme concocted by the church to try and make themselves a major player in the grand plan once again.
Commit suicide, you race traitors.

Attached: 94A4D308-B566-4413-9030-C1EB865A8B99.jpg (894x872, 660K)

see:

>direct and to the point explanations for my subversive and convoluted faith are not allowed
There are 33,000 denominations for a reason.

blue collar catholic my dudes

Attached: boobs.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

you as well sir may God bless you

>direct and to the point explanations for my subversive and convoluted faith are not allowed
That argument doesn't work on me
Ask yourself rather when you will break out of that wrong mindset.

Ayyyy that's my 40 something generation back grandma

Woke up to this. You westerners are so fucked. Please don’t come to Poland when your country is destroyed by Muslim hordes. Also noe-peganism is gay.