How do men sit like this?

How do men sit like this?
>pic related

Attached: barackon20h.jpg (277x425, 20K)

I cross my legs all the time and I can confirm I have balls

I don't know I wonder it too. I can't do it.
Oh I can cross my legs but not like that.
Not where there's no space between the legs.
That's how women cross their legs.
If I try to do that my entire package, nuts, cock all of it gets pinched and smooshed.
So I don't get it.

Fag

It hurts my balls when I try it.

t. michelle obongo

Nobodies balls are so big they cant sit like that unless they have cancer

what are you implying user, obama's a trap?

He's clipped

Why are americans like this?

So my left balls touch my right so constant internal friction between sexual organs therefore set like that for 5 hours straight and see you later virgins

Because we all secretly love big black cock. Let's just bend over and get our balls removed already. I'm tired.

This.

I find myself doing this all the time. Tough habit to break. Looks feminine. But it's sort of high class as well. My junk is all average size. I'm skinny though so theres never a problem with it squishing anything. Will continue to sit like this and I don't care what anyone thinks really.

You would need to have a really small penis and testicles

Attached: 6AA6801D-434F-430E-B6C0-30B437385525.png (125x125, 2K)

It's not comfortable for a long time but sometimes I use that position to scratch my nuts when it would otherwise be inappropriate

You have to pull your dick and balls up so that they sit on your lap as you go to cross your legs

Shut up you Canadian bitch go and lick some maple syrup of a toilet bowl you little bitch little bitch no democracy in the pants having ass bitch look at my socks bitch I am ruled by a female queen bitch shut up bitch don't you dare talk about America or I'm going to find out where you live with my specific set of skills and fuck you with a table leg you fucking faggot

Because it is comfortable. I sit like this on the train all the time (as most men here do). It only hurts if you trap your balls between your legs. Give it a try, pull your junk up and go for it.

I do it, just make sure your nuts are getting crushed by your thighs and it's fine. I Iike it better than the more open legs crossed, that makes my foot start to go numb.

Only men with tiny penis can't sit cross leg. When you have a big penis and ball you can toss them where you want out of the way.

It's called tucking, faggot, and it feels wonderful

i can do that and i'm 7.5x5.5 hard