ITS 2019

ITS 2019

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE A GAY PRESIDENT

Attached: 2C80108C-39F4-40A3-8609-361FE2C8DF68.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v8bX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's gay

Cause he's gay.

We've already had fags as president. George W, Barack Obama ring a bell?

because he's willingly had shit on his dick

Because we already tried that with Obama.

Attached: 1551185446735.png (861x729, 380K)

>implying he wasn't the catcher

We already did. Michelle Obama was fucking the president.

We did;Obama, and he was awful.

Because he fucks other men in the poo poo.

because hes a WHITE MALE

Since when does taking a hot load on your face qualify you to be President?

stress and HIV don't go well together.

Attached: BOOTYGAG2020.png (1155x904, 1.41M)

because he gives good head

Americans prefer their presidents to be with women (male) instead of men (male)

Attached: 190234109238049.jpg (780x438, 66K)

Being a gay degenerate is not a qualification.
That all this faggot has as a platform, "lol I'm gay".

I unironically think that he has a shot because Republicans are going to spend so much time reeeeing about MUH VALUES (that nobody except Evangelicals give a shit about) that they won't criticize any of his real positions during the election.

archive.fo/v8bX8

You are homophobic for attacking his qualifications. First gay mayor of Gary Indiniania

State of the Union Addresses with cum stains on collar.
The First Ladyboy
Anal sex in the Lincoln bedroom. Meth fueled Fisting sessions in the Situation Room.

Packing fudge is not a qualification, faggot.

People don’t vote based off policy. Fact. They vote based off idpol and appearances.

me.>GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE A GAY PRESIDENT
These people keep making fun of

Attached: easterworshipper.png (494x496, 60K)

Because it's part of the Antichrist agenda.

When obama was elected (The first black president), they were set on having Hillary second (First woman president), then the first gay president third. But trump broke this formation, hence why he's getting so much backlash.

And it's a given that a homosexual president would encourage Christian persecution. I can tell you right now that Christian baker that didn't want to put a homosexual design on his cake would be in jail right now if Hillary or a gay man made it into office.

Also I have reason to believe that when Anti-Christ comes to power, he will be a homosexual, but that is not 100% as of now. Not because I hate gay people, but because it would give him the moral high ground when he implements law.

>gay
>last name Butt guy
Checks out

Democrats 2016: HERE IS THIS INORGANICALLY GROOMED UNLIKEABLE POLITICIAN WHO HAS NOTHING INTERESTING TO OFFER POLICY WISE BUT THAT SHE HAS A CUNT

Democrats 2020: HERE IS THIS INORGANICALLY GROOMED UNLIKEABLE POLITICIAN WHO HAS NOTHING INTERESTING TO OFFER POLICY WISE BUT THAT HE HAS A WEINER AND LIKES WEINERS

lmao bruh

Attached: OxKFB3u.jpg (2048x1777, 601K)

Because we just had one and he was a disgrace?

why do people always state the year it is currently as a reason for accepting degeneracy?

Like we should turn out backs on moral good and values?

If you think having a woman president would be bad, a gay would be even worse. They are degenerate, they don't rationalize things, and will definitely make horrible decisions for the entire country. Not to mention that they are basically a woman on perma pms

Because it taunts God and hastens our destruction by his hand.

Give me one good reason why we should suffer the faggot to live?

Attached: 1547782677606.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

Depends on the fag, but on average I’d rather have a faggot male ruler than a woman ruler. Some of the best Roman emperors were fags. As long as they keep the dick-sucking closeted and don’t make out with their husband in public, I’m fine with it

there's been probably 5+ already.
obama.
the drag queen 1.
john "mindsuck" kennedy.

all sorts.

buttigeig brings nothing new to the table.

Logos 101 the anus is not a sex organ

Attached: emj2.jpg (494x566, 67K)

Fags have the mind of women and women can't lead.

>It's current year
>Vote Butt
>Fact
You sound like a big faggot yourself OP
Based EMJ poster

Stinky Pete

AIDS
literally aids
Wont fucking happen and if it does we'll be struck down like the Sodom and Gomorrah we are

ITS
>Current year
WE SHOULD HAVE
>Unnecessary thing because why the fuck not
Nice argument faggot

Cause this pooftah would rather fuck a snack pack instead of slimy bologna
Nuff said ya slappy cunt

because hes gay

>He is a fucking mayor
He couldn't even win Governor of Indiana. If he could why didn't he run in 2016? Because he is a pawn to draw the gay Bernie voters away from Bernie. Biden can't run and Kamala is a single black woman. KEK!

That's gay dude.

fpbp

He clearly has not resolved his issues with being sexually molested as a child. Not a good fit for president.

For me, its Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

Homosexuality in ancient times is a false excuse for the fags today to justify their mental illness.

Gay marriage was put into law by our first gay president, Hussein

Attached: DE6D63D4-E211-4E25-BB68-E547EC876E68.jpg (720x553, 53K)

oh yes' that will have a good effect on foreign politics and reactions from 3rd world countries, especially from islamic sandnigger infested ones..

Attached: 6d11d4fb338db2e9fdcb7219b0dcf27b.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

World leaders wouldn't take him serious especially countries where homosexuality is illegal and or punished by death.