/WGG/ White Chattle Edition

Welcome to the Weekly General Thread for White Genocide.
I encourage everyone to enter the thread and participate, regardless of race or religion, and discuss the ongoing Genocide of The European population and their Diasporas World-wide.

If you can, participate by posting OC or by linking breaking NEWS, Archives, redpills, infographics etc.

▲ ▲

Attached: o-ROOF-570 (1).jpg (570x356, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CEaSWoDao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Reminder: Don't fall for the black-pill.
It does not matter how many times they try to bring you down.
It does not matter how many times they try to demoralize you.
It matters how you show your worth, it matters how strong you are, it matters how resilient we are compared to them.
Keep fighting, for God, for country, and for the future of White children.

Attached: 1552534875455.png (1147x906, 121K)

>PREVIOUS EDITIONS:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

>POLYNESIANS ARE WHITE
>STEPPE MONGOLS ARE WHITE
>NORTH AFRICANS ARE WHITE
>MESTIZOS & CASTIZOS ARE WHITE
>JEWS ARE WHITE
>ARABS ARE WHITE
>HALF WHITES ARE WHITE

THIS IS HOW THEY LIE TO YOU.

FOR THE RECORD:
AMERICA IS !SUB 50% WHITE!

JOE BIDEN WENT ON THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE ON INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION IN 2017!
HE SAID:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>"The wave continues, and it's not going to stop... nor should we want it stop"
>*Joe Biden ex-VPOTUS looks a the floor*
>And as a matter of fact ... *he swallows hesitantly* it's one of the things I think we can be most proud of
>*Joseph Biden shrugs his shoulders here*
>*He is still looking at the floor the entire time*
>*Shrugs his shoulders and sighs*
>*Video cuts further into the interview*
>"Unrelenting stream of immigration.. non-stop... non-stop"
>"Folks like me w- *He looks quickly to the floor* -who are Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority.
>*note the harsh upward pointing of his nose when he says he is European and how loudly he emphasizes the word "ABSOLUTE" before saying minority.

This was roughly 2 years ago.
America has received millions of undocumented illegal aliens from Mexico and South America since then.
You HAVE been genocided.

Attached: 1555893143866.jpg (759x672, 145K)

Half-Jew here
I'm still too white, so I think I'll probably reproduce with an Indian girl, idk

Attached: currentMood_Nidhi-Sunil_Interview_531A0368.jpg (1500x1000, 78K)

Whats it like being a half Jew? Do you celebrate Passover, Hannukah, Rosh Hashanah?

Do you read only the Tanakh or are you a fake Talmudic Jew?

>I'm still too White
You realize Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Adam, and most if not all Biblical Hebrews are White?

Attached: 1554126850709.jpg (800x445, 269K)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Breddy gud meme.

Attached: 1555894607179.gif (680x315, 124K)

Every single day you retards allow the Shills on Jow Forums to control the narrative.
You discuss NON-ISSUES on A DAILY BASIS.
TALKING ABOUT PELOSI
TALKING ABOUT YANG
TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER RETARDED POLITICIAN
POLITICIANS DONT MATTER
KILL POLITICIANS
POLITICIANS BELONG IN THE SEWERS
YOU KNOW THIS

WHAT MATTERS?
ENDING THE BANKS
ENDING THE IMMIGRATION
ENDING THE CRIMINAL RINGS
ENDING THE RAPE SYNDICATES IN HOLLYWOOD, SANFRANCISO, LONDON, PARIS, GERMANY, TOKYO, BANGKOK, ISRAEL

STOP FEEDING THE STATUS QUO
DO NOT PRETEND LIKE POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY AND ELECTIONS ARE REAL
OUR ENEMY IS FOREVER THE BANKS WHO ENSLAVE US ALL

Attached: 1537995644819.png (1454x1440, 335K)

R8 my meme M8.

Attached: 111111111111111999.jpg (3496x1916, 1.33M)

lol my post was actually just being obnoxious.

I do celebrate those holidays when I'm near family, just because it's a nice family tradition.

I don't study any Jewish texts. I read passages from the Torah/Old Testament when I was a kid, but I don't really see any value in the religion, which is actually a little painful to say. But I honestly find more value in a number of the other religions I've studied, most notably Buddhism and Quakerism. Still, Jewish history and tradition are important to me for purely familial reasons. But if someone asked if I was Jewish I'd say I'm "half Jewish." If they asked if I was religious, I'd say no. If they asked what I believed, I might say I'm kind of a Buddhist, and for most religious Jews that would totally burn that bridge. But whatever.

Ethnically honestly my Jewish side is pretty purely Slavic in features. We look very Russian. I do have a thing for Indian girls, but I also have a thing for Celtic redheads. I don't really care which I wind up with.

Well that's interesting, at least you aren't part of the Talmudic Rabbinical cult. The Talmud Jews are the reason why Judaism is so notorious.
I have no problem with real Jews, and I think the reason why antisemitism exists is because people who practice the Pharisitic oral interpretation of the Rabbis via the Talmud call themselves Jews when they are not devout Tanakh readers but merely a cult.

Pretty sure many of the Bible Characters like for example King David, had red hair.

Attached: 1554986033344.jpg (1332x1920, 955K)

jews are the cause
bankers

I agree. Banking is the genocidal tool of the Elite Talmud practitioners to enforce crypto Genocide.
That's why I posted about how it is the main problem Jow Forums should focus on, instead of politicians and non-issues.

Attached: 1554199467634.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>white people don't have kids
>incels are too autistic and poor to raise a family, can't attract a woman without getting cucked by a nigger
>this is somehow genocide

that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

Attached: reactlmaopolis.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Whites world wide are estimated to be approximately 10% of the Earth's total Human population. I'm pretty sure if you do the math that would equal 1/3rd of a billion or like 333,000,000 White people of European descent in Europe and their diaspora colonies world-wide (very very separated even within their colonies by distance)

The population pyramids for the age demographic is just like Japan's - I'm sure you've seen how Japan has their entire population being at the elderly age bracket and their younger population is not the majority, its the same for us.

If you count 333,000,000 Whites, cut it in half for Men, cut that in half again and take away children under 18, cut it again and take away the elderly above 55 years old, the remaining total of military aged males is probably not even 100,000,000 White people on Earth.

Now lets assume for the sake of this theory there are 100,000,000 White males of military age.
Cut out like 10% of them for people who are in jail or out of jail with a felony and can't get work, are homeless, can't buy guns, can't integrate.
Cut out like 6% of them for people who are chronically sick, diseased, disabled, mentally retarded or born disfigured.
Cut out like 1% of Whites as traitors who are working for the jews or the invading non-White groups for money.
Cut out like 1-3% of Whites who are not going to have any kids or are gay and/or sterile and cannot reproduce.
You are left over with like ZERO White people, virtually a cluster of White men are left standing.

When White people are fed drugs like Meth and Fentanyl and keep overdosing out of desperation yearly, or keep committing suicide, or keep dying in Wars in Afghanistan and Syria, or keep being murdered by non-Whites or thrown in jail for fake crimes or for defending themselves and getting charged for just trying to survive...THEY DIE.

Attached: 1532821493036.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

You are a parrot. I've seen countless people post literally the same thing you just said. I'm honestly surprised you're not a spam-bot.
Why even bother posting your NPC-tier opinion?

Attached: 11111111111111199.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

>literally post the MUH WHITE GENOCIDE meme like a little parrot
>lacks so much self awareness he calls others NPC's

You are either mentally ill or a jew

I'm White, Anglo Saxon.
If you don't believe in White Genocide you're just ignorant.
Go take a look around on Google Streetview in places like London, or LA, or NYC, or Paris.
You are simply naïve man..

Attached: 1537153188293.jpg (1515x1138, 335K)

>send industries/wealth to asia
>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on chink heroin
>overdose
White genocide was never as easy as this.........
>9/11 unanswered
>area 51 unanswered
>Federal Reserve still printing debt from thin air
>USS Liberty unanswered
>Kikes still poisoning the wells of America making children sterile
>US public schools as young as preschool indoctrinating children to be gay, learn about anal sex, take horomones of the wrong sex, physically castrate themselves, go to the bathroom with grown men, have story time with drag queens
>Heroin more popular than ever
>People still getting jailed for weed
>America is a white minority
>Still giving billions/trillions in tax payer money to foreign nations
>Still sending us soldiers to die in the desert for israel
>Still wasting billions on missles to destroy soviet era AA batteries in syria
>Veterans in America still cannot find affordable health care or shelter
>California is practically a homeless concentration camp
>Pedophilia is essentially legal and outright encouraged
>Top News agencies are all CIA owned traitor propaganda outlets
>Gas prices completely fabricated
>China and Africa slowly outbreeding the world while taking gibs in food and oil from the west
Incest
Cuckoldry
Cock Carousel
White genocide
Homosexuality
Post Modern Art with menstrual blood
Bestiality
>Late Term Abortion Pedophilia (

Attached: 1542434764071.png (608x541, 197K)

So many pop culture memes are beyond normalized now and its digusting.. If you say these words to even the most average person who doesn't pay attention to 'politics' aka the News and Leaders they will associate these naturally:

>England: Pakis raping kids
>France: Africans burning cars
>Sweden: Somalis raping girls
>Germany: Turks raping girls
>South Africa: White farmers being massacred
>Canada: White people starving and committing suicide
>California: Homeless people shitting HIV dumps next to pedo stars raping tranny kids in their Hollywood homes
>New York: Basically a ghost town of zombies
>Texas: Basically the fastest replacement of Whites by Mexicans in history
>Florida: Basically an insane asylum
>Australia: Basically millionaire chinese kids occupying colleges and sudanese gangsters occupying outdoors both selling meth and heroin to poor white families
>Brasil: Basically LGBTQ on steroids and an open air prison for favela gangsters with guns
>Italy: Basically a doormat for Africans to decide how to learn about welfare and raping women
>Washington DC: Hell on Earth
>Israel: The tentacles of pain

Everyone loves to act like everything is okay but its not okay.

Do you ever hear about China or Korea having rape gangs or suicide bombers?
Do you ever hear about Mongolia having homeless camps where people trade their wives for crack?
Do you ever hear about Iceland having a crisis with pedophilia in the government or a population crisis or gay pride parades or senators and congressman who get arrested for molesting kids

Its a clown world and baby boomers are the clowns and jews are the circus owners.

Attached: 1543629476341.png (1886x1158, 1.96M)

Even with a shit ton on immigration, all whites have to do is HAVE FAMILIES, which they can afford to do out of all the other races. But they don't, because white women have become whores due to their men (white men) not having any testosterone or balls. ''white genocide'' is a phrase parroted by autistic little faggots who can't do anything about it. even if 1000000 shitskins immigrated to canada tomorrow morining, if all canadians decided to actually HAVE 3-4 KIDS they would keep their countries white and create a surplus of whites. Compare that with other genocides in the world where families were literally dragged and shot on the streets. The fact that you can't get laid and have your whore women voting in communists to import niggers into your countires is your own fault.

I guarantee you are richer than I am.
I can't afford to have kids. I can't afford to even rent an apartment, let alone buy my own home.
Not everyone is some rich White kid, like in your imagination.

People in South Africa, USA, Canada, Germany, England, France.. DO GET DRAGGED OUT OF THE STREET AND SHOT, MACHETED, STABBED, ACID THROWN IN THEIR FACE.

White Genocide is real. Your opinion is not real.
Get over yourself, man. You're a loser.

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 11K)

>even if 1000000 shitskins immigrated to canada tomorrow morining, if all canadians decided to actually HAVE 3-4 KIDS they would keep their countries white and create a surplus of whites.

Nobody has ever stopped GENOCIDE by using their wifes vagina...

Canada: The national CSI increased 1%. Overall, the rate for drug-impaired driving increased 11%. violent violations which experienced an increase in rate were: sexual violations against children (+30%), violations causing death other than homicide (+14%)
offences related to the commodification of sexual activity(+11%) aggravated sexual assault(+6%), forcible confinement or kidnapping(+4%) threatening or harassing phone calls(+3%) the use of, discharge and pointing of firearms (+3%) assault with a weapon/causing bodily harm (+1%)

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842-eng.htm

Attached: 123131313.jpg (600x304, 35K)

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR 800,000 TO 1,000,000 KIDS GO MISSING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS ENGLAND IS A PAKISTANI BROTHEL.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS GERMANY IS A TURKISH BROTHEL.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS FRANCE IS A MAGHREBI BROTHEL.

WAKE UP NOW/1/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR 800,000 TO 1,000,000 KIDS GO MISSING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS ENGLAND IS A PAKISTANI BROTHEL.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS GERMANY IS A TURKISH BROTHEL.
EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS FRANCE IS A MAGHREBI BROTHEL.

WAKE UP NOW/1/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1536543048626.png (1000x1040, 260K)

Just to clarify WHAT GENOCIDE MEANS...
A bit similar to the other linguistic terminologies as seen in law books: homicide/fratricide/infanticide etc.
Many of you may be confused but allow me to explain...
You see GEN - OCIDE is the deliberate murder of a GENE carrier, ie murdering someone just because they are White and based on this intent alone.
Now you can see within the documentary contained within the thread post above that this is a clear ongoing event, especially highlighted in places like Europe, South Africa and Canada...
Now where you all might be lost of the definition of GENOCIDE is confusing the definition with EXTERMINATION ie EXTINCTION.
No Genocide does not mean
>+50% of the total population must die or it's disqualified as genocide
>+75% must die etc etc etc
>100% of the group must be targeted for mass slaughter

Genocide is a clear definition and as such no confusion should arise from this as it's not up for debate.
White Genocide HAPPENED and its STILL HAPPENING!
WAKEUP!

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY:
>{WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL IN THEIR OWN WORDS}: youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

SAVE, BOOKMARK, LIKE, SHARE.

Attached: 1539791390113.jpg (960x640, 84K)

>if all {WHITES} [sic] decided to actually HAVE 3-4 KIDS

YOUR WIFES VAGINA IS NOT GOING TO SINGLE HANDEDLY STOP WHITE GENOCIDE. STOP!
"So-called Whites" are allegedly 10% of the global population. Let's assume this is true (ITS NOT) for hypothetical reasons and do the math.
Most of the Whites are baby boomers. You may think "theyre going to die soon, theyre going to die in 30 years blah blah blah". NO they are FUCKING DEAD. There is no "Baby Boomer" who is going to stop White Genocide or save the White race. They are functionally dead and they compose the majority of the demographics of Europeans and European diaspora world-wide.

Okay math continues.. In virtually all cases females comprise more than 50% of the race of any ethnicity. Okay so cut away 50% of 5-6% Whites on Earth without Baby Boomers and Females.
Now figure in the race-mixers, the homosexuals who don't make children, the people with diseases and handicaps who will likely not reproduce, the people who are in jail or homeless. You're left with like 1-2% of the population on Earth is Straight White men (If you're VERY generous).

Now if you like to add in fancy equations like
>Suicides by White people
>Overdoses
>Fatal accidents like work-place hazards, car crashes, natural disasters, medical failures
>Abortions and Accidental Sterilization from malpractice with Birth Control and Bad Hygeine, Diet, and STDs
>Kidnapping, Abductions and Random acts of Violence (800,000 - 1,000,000 children go missing in USA per year)

ÝO̪̝̟̩̫U̧̳̤͓͇͕̘ ̸̪̯̥HA̡̬̙̮V̛͕̝̞͍̟͖E͉̟̠̺͕̭ ͙̦̠͍̼B̖̭̭͔̬E̹͢E͙̣͉N̷̞͚͕ ̧̙G̶̘͓̗̫E̶͔̗N͉̮͙̣̤̗ͅOC̘̪̤ͅI̩̖̻̻͍̥̙D̥̮̭̱͘EḌ̥!!̘!̫͖̪͚

Attached: 1555814965156.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

What the hell is the Federal Reserve you ask? Well, it is a private bank that has enslaved you and your family since its founding in 1913 under the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. Did you know before 1913 there was no need for an income tax? Did you know that after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the IRS was established to forcefully take your tax dollars through threat of death or imprisonment?
In 1913 a plan to enslave the entire United States was completed. The act allowed the treasury to give money creation power to the Fed and also created the system which is called Central Banking. The people who crafted the Central Banking scheme are called Keynesians. Remember this name, they are traitors that need to be shot. For the past 100 years over 6% of your life’s income, the proof of your talents, your sweat and blood, your life energy, has been siphoned away. The real kicker is that none of it goes to roads, social programs, or even govt. It goes to pay imaginary debt that can never be paid back. It is pure unadulterated insanity.
This is one of the most important things you can ever learn in your entire life. If you want to fight the system, well, this IS the system, the system of enslavement. Through the creation of the Federal Reserve, the government no longer needs to vote on raising taxes either! Isnt that great? Instead they print more money which causes the value of YOUR dollars to decrease. Theft

THEFT IS SIN! TAXATION IS SIN! USURY IS SIN!

Attached: 1534165290742.jpg (518x390, 22K)

Jow Forums This should be front page 24/7.
This is a daily thread. The time for theatrics like engaging in non-issue topics and puppet theater Hegelian dialect such as democracy is over.
Do not post in shill threads.
Do not post in slide threads.
Do not post in non issue threads.
Bump White Genocide threads.
If this is confusing to you ask a question first!
The lack of sincerity in this board is alarming. If you are here in our best interests you serve no purpose entertaining the media talking points such as racial issues that regard anything but Whites.
Focus White Genocide.

Attached: 1539413646919.jpg (432x440, 320K)

>Hegelian dialectic
>What is 'Hegelian' dialectic?
Hegelian dialectic is the primary weapon jewish shills employ against this board to cause confusion and disarray in order to further pacify and neutralize you into thinking of non-issues.

Hegelian dialectic can succinctly be interpreted as the warping of polarity by redefining the opposition as a bait and switch tactic.
Methods include common false antagositional opposites such as:
>Men Vs Women
>Blacks Vs Whites
>Capitalism Vs Communism
>Democracy Vs Fascism
>Pagans Vs Nonpagans
>Force Vs Pacifism
>A Vs B
>A Vs Z
>1 Vs 0

When in reality the only opposition is Good Versus evil.

A great example of how this fooled all of you is 'Israel Vs Palestine' which in essence boils down to: Jews Vs Muslims. When in reality the real problem is Christian Judea and the Christians who live in Jerusalem, not the Palestinian Muslims or the Jewish Israelis

Attached: 1543803987229.jpg (1280x960, 898K)

Another tool which Marxists and their likeness utilize to cause discord is forcing obfuscation.
You've seen it here today with the premise thrown around such as: "Whites have no culture" which is categorically false.

Why does this happen? Well to start it is employed by the means of forcing obfuscation.
>What is forcing obfuscation.
Forcing obfuscation is veiling the truth with a form of cognitive dissonance to disrepair the bonds of inheritance. You see them argue this way all the time.

>Why should you be proud of something your ancestors did.
>Just because you are White does not mean you are Germanic or Slavic or Irish you are not the same
>Inclusion and family are not relevant because you are simply using White as a form of oppression

The hypocrisy of this is that they wish to separate us by minor differences in skin tone, language, borders, traditions.
At the same time the Marxist Jews and Blacks who do this want to extend their rights of inheritance all the way back to the time of Jerusalem to claim the right to steal Palestinian clay or claim that every Black person is an Egyptian King's direct descendant which is far more preposterous than saying Whites are the same and belong in Europe together.

Attached: 1538282129996.gif (332x332, 269K)

The final results of these linguistic attacks on ritual thought to action is the dismissal of traditions and customs.

>What is the dismissal of traditions and customs.
This is defined as the sacrifice of an act by martyr to forever bury might as an afterthought and cause the taboo of morality and pacify the good Samaritan.

You can see this all throughout time and the result of burying a moral action also hypocritically hides its use against us.

Examples: WWII sacrifice = Holocaust = Concentration camps are bad = Concentration camps do not exist today
Slavery trade sacrifice = slavery is bad = slavery does not exist today
Witch burnings sacrifice = witches burnings are bad = witches do not exist today
White nationalism sacrifice = white nationalism is bad = white nationalism does not exist today
Europe sacrifice = Europe is bad = Europe does not exist today
White Sacrifice = White is bad = White does not exist today
Christian sacrifice = Christianity is bad = Christianity does not exist today.

It is a chain of apathy and slight of hand to fool us into thinking: Morality is worth sacrificing and not to fight for it and it does not even exist.
The goal is:
Force is bad = sacrifice force = force does not exist today.
The stage we see surface is here already and we are barely maintaining the illusion of:

Free speech is bad = free speech does not exist today.

Attached: 1536478592662.jpg (670x725, 53K)

>Dismissal of traditions and customs is defined as the sacrifice of an act by martyr to forever bury might as an afterthought and cause the taboo of morality and pacify the good Samaritan.

Other examples:
>Sacrifice trade = trade and barter is bad = trade and barter does not exist today
>Sacrifice gold standard = gold is bad = Gold does not exist today
>Sacrifice Empire = Empire is bad = Empire does not exist today
>Sacrifice Nuclear family = Nuclear family is bad = Nuclear family does not exist today
>Sacrifice inheritance = inheritance is bad = inheritance does not exist today
>Sacrifice borders = borders are bad = borders do not exist today
>Sacrifice children = children are bad = children do not exist today
>Sacrifice order = order is bad = order does not exist today
>Sacrifice the future = future is bad = future does not exist today.
>Sacrifice past = past is bad = past does not exist today
>Sacrifice rights of self determination (force) = land/guns/walls are bad = land/guns/walls do not exist today.

Attached: 1536873489357.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Everything they do is in their illintended malevolent hunt for sadistic leverage on agency of merchant based agency for any leeway point of executive authority to place spies and traitors within leadership by blackmail and compromise to instill crypto colonies within their crypto empire and siphon out the profits from us.
>Sacrifice capital punishment = capital punishment is bad (pay sinners to live in jail for life) = capital punishment does not exist today (treat criminals with respect
>Sacrifice private detectives = private detectives are bad (inquisitional possees) = private detectives do not exist today (conspiracy theorists)
>Sacrifice crusade = crusades are bad = crusades do not exist today.

Everything they do is a projection of fear onto their competition. If you do not agree with their status quo you are '-phobic'.
If you do not like sodomy you are homophobic.
If you do not like muslims you are islamophobic.
If you do not like peodphiles you are pedophobic.
If you do not like foreigners you are xenophobic.
This misdirection is layered as a projection to keep you pacified.
>If you do not like gun control you are scared and paranoid and not safe to society enough to earn the 'privilege to own guns'.
They use words as projectionary bindings to enslave you within the framework they have misdefined us and quarantined any opposition into control groups where they use bullying and shunning and social outcasting as a hivemind based shackling to allow the NPC like citizens themselves to auto-police the herd of sheep into saying 'its not cool to be _______-phobic.

This is why they say "Everything they accuse you of doing they are doing themselves'.

They want to neutralize you, they want to force you to become inactive, and they want you to become apathetic and embrace a dishonest-self where morality is fictional.
They want you to normalize fear, and normalize crime, and normalize sin, and they want you to embrace evil and withdraw and surrender God.

>"Everything they accuse you of doing they are doing themselves'.

Fascism is the answer. Do you know what Fascism is?
Do you know why they want you to fear Fascism?

>Blacks = Gangs = Fascism
>Jews = ZOG = Fascism
>Freemasons = Cops = Fascism
>Criminals = Mafia = Fascism
>Chinese = Triads = Fascism
>Wallstreet 1% = Banks = Fascism
>CEOs = Corporate Elite = Fascism
>Lobbyist = Oligarchs = Fascism
>Government = Triple Letter Agencies = Fascism
>Arabs = Muslim = Fascism
>Mexicans = Cartels = Fascism
>Gays/LGBTQ = Gay Mafia = Fascism
>Celebrities = Hollywood Satanic Illuminati = Fascicm
>Military Industrial Complex = Mercenaries & Oligarchy Weapons Smugglers = Fascism

You can see where I'm going with this.

They don't want White people to use Fascism because the last time that happened European Women were almost all Blonde and Red Haired and Blue and Green eyed.

Whites are the only group where uniting is absolutely forbidden.

Attached: 1535219441051.png (562x749, 89K)

>Fascism is the answer.
“A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.”
Do you understand? Everyone is playing for keeps as a team. Everyone is forming bands, groups, gangs, cliques, parties, brotherhoods, clubs, corporations, governments, empires.

Whites are the only people who invite other people into their Fascist rites and now we lost them all and are being killed.

10 White men alone in a room is their nightmare and our dream.
100,000,000 White Men in a room together is a miracle.

>Why did Whites lose their Fascism?
Because Pizzagate was real.
Pizzagate was how James Alefantis and Podesta brothers and the rest of the Jeffery Epstein types control White people.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Note that some of the things within this documentary I have shared is way worse and more genocidal than anything Joe Biden said here The documentary is quite critical on how the plans for Europe are particularly cruel and violent and there will not be a peaceful sexual conquest as some seem to think will occur. There will be no 'replacement'. These people are coming to kill you and your families.
South Africa is the precursor to your fates.
There is a reason Hollywood is making movies in the style of "The Purge" and other feature films that depict open unrestricted violence against peaceful citizens. They do not want peace. If you thought you could roll over and let a couple of your distant cousins overdose on heroin and maybe have a baby in 6 or 9 years with some roastie you used to hook up with in highschool once she settles down you are mistaken. You are on a list and that list is a kill list and its not just because you saved Nazi images in your youth on your backdoor unencrypted SSD. No its because you are White and you can't get off the list unless you are one of the compromants involved in the pedophile blackmail rings which have selected the White traitors who are addicted to cheese pizza enough to follow through with this evil betrayal against our people.
If you want to call me some pizzatard I don't care. Its called The Belgium Disease. Everyone knows the government operates the blackmail pedophile rings with kids for the feds like the FBI CIA etc. Its always been this way and if you dont believe me I dont care. Want proof?
In 2005 5200 pentagon employees were arrested for child pornography. Anderson Cooper literally reported it on CNN.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CEaSWoDao
Want to know something else?
If you google or youtube '5200 pentagon' tons of stories come up about how they 'sent 5200 pentagon employees to the border' to hide the fact that 5200 pentagon employees were caught with CHILD PORN because they buried it!

Attached: 1481299094359.jpg (640x468, 160K)

I ALREADY TOLD YOU IN 2005 5200 PENTAGON EMPLOYEES WERE !ARRESTED FOR CHILD PORN!

DOO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
THINK ABOUT THAT AND LISTEN TO ME. IN 2005 TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WHITE MALES AND WHITE FEMALES WERE DYING AND BEING MUTILATED BY ROAD-SIDE IMPROVISE EXPLOSIVE DEVICES IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN FOR MORE THAN A DECADE NOW AND GUESS WHAT THE JEWS IN THE PENTAGON WERE DOING?
5,200 OF THEM WERE JERKING OFF TO BABY RAPE SNUFF MOVIES? YES!
IT'S CALLED A 'PEDOPHILE RING' FOR A REASON. THATS BECAUSE NOBODY GETS IN OR OUT WITHOUT BREAKING THE RING - WHICH MEANS ITS SECURED BY BLACKMAIL AND DEATH FROM WITHIN TO PROTECT THE GROUP.
ITS CALLED:
>THE BELGIUM DISEASE.
THIS PRACTICE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOREVER.
WEIMAR GERMANY WAS ALL ABOUT TRANNIES AND PROSTITUTES AND PEDOPHILIA/PEDERASTY. WHEN THE NAZIS BURNED THE WEIMAR LIBRARY THE VAST AMOUNT OF LITERATURE WAS NOT ABOUT KARL MARX OR SOME FAIRY TALES, IT WAS ABOUT BOOKS THAT DESCRIBED THE 'HEALTH BENEFITS AND RECREATIONAL PURPOSES OF TRANSGENDER MUTILATION, SODOMY, PEDOPHILIA AND FETISHES LIKE SCAT AND NECROPHILIA.
LISTEN TO ME... THE UN, NATO, BILDERBERG, TRILATERAL COMMISSION, NASA, EVERY NGO AND GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY IS INFILTRATED BY THIS.
THIS IS WHY JAPANESE PRODUCE ALL THIS GAY LOLI/HENTAI/SHOTA SHIT BECAUSE THEY ALL GOT BRAINWASHED BY KIKES. THEY USE THE BLACKMAILED LEADERS TO CONTROL THE STRINGS OF THE PUPPETS WITH PEDOPHILIA BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW WORKS.

THATS WHY JAMES ALEFANTIS WAS LISTED AS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN WASHINGTON DC WHEN ALL HE DID FOR WORK WAS MAKE 'PIZZA PIES'.

Attached: 1555361958544.jpg (800x988, 139K)

YOU ALL FORGOT THAT HILLARY CLINTON FILLED A GRAVE YARD WITH WHITE PEOPLE WHO TOLD US SHE WAS A SERIAL KILLER.
WE TOLD YOU SHE WAS A COVENOUS WITCH AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN.
WE TOLD YOU THAT THE GOVERNMENT AND THE APLHABET SOUPS AND THE FOREIGN DIPLOMATS WERE SMUGGLING KIDS TO RAPE.
YOU DID NOT LISTEN.
NOW WE ARE LIKE 45% WHITE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SIGNIFICANT THIS IS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AMERICA IS DEFINITIVELY UNDER 50% WHITE IN 2017.
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT IS NOW SINCE THEY DO NOT CHECK IT EVERY YEAR.
MOST OF THE WHITES WHO ARE ALIVE ARE LIKE ON AVERAGE ABOVE 55 YEARS OLD.
AMERICA'S GENOCIDE IS ALMOST FINALIZED.
WE TOLD YOU ABOUT URANIUM ONE.
WE TOLD YOU ABOUT HAITI.
WE TOLD YOU ABOUT ELSAGATE.
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

Attached: 1554992373876.jpg (470x753, 63K)

Remember as a kid all those fantasy games, TV Shows and movies about:
>Zombies
>Aliens
>Vampires
Guess what? That was predictive programming. That was an analogy for your future. Now the Zombies are your people on the streets homeless on cranked out meth binges, nodding on heroin and fentanyl, or alcohol junkies loitering outside your work.
The aliens were all the immigrants who are literal aliens having an alien invasion in your neighborhood.
The vampires are the literal satanic cannibal pedophile demons who don't even hide it from you with a metaphor cuz thats actually what they are and theyre not hiding it from you because theyre not scared of you.
We tried to warn you with pizzagate. We tried to warn you countless time. I don't know how many pizzagate threads I've been in, maybe thousands. Anyways you're all fucking clueless. America is finished - it's done. Joe Biden went on international in TV in 2017 in the White House and self-proclaimed America was sub 50% White for the first time ever.
2 years ago Mexicans weren't even that bad. It's estimated you have like 70 million illegals at least in America.
With the boomers who are all White dying out you're finished, you'll be like 20% White in like 10 years maximum.

Attached: 1481503450558.png (1060x836, 1.7M)

From January 2000 to July 2006, starting with Bush NWO leader's Housing Bubble, home prices surged 900%

Avg price of house around 1998 before globalisation and free-trade went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$150k in Bay Area
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$190k in Vancouver
>£70k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive free-trade/open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in Bay Area
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£400k in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

Attached: 1554115109396.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

In 1940, the median home value in the U.S. was just $2,938. In 1980, it was $47,200, and by 2000, it had risen to $119,600. Even adjusted for inflation, the median home price in 1940 would only have been $30,600 in 2000 dollars.

Don't forget in 1940 MONEY was still REAL GOLD not FAKE PAPER.
Don't forget TAXES in 1940 went to AMERICANS not to STRANGERS ACROSS THE OCEANS.
Don't forget AMERICA was still AMERICA and not LOS AMERICANOS NEGROS DEL JUDEA in 1940 and not a CONCENTRATION CAMP-ZOO-BROTHEL like it is today.

Attached: 1535854474263.jpg (480x864, 89K)

Haven't heard from QT sister roof in a while

>I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

>The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.
>We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day
>I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers.. I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

>
John F. Kennedy

Attached: 1551698609334.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

>TFW no psycho Rhodesian Aryan waifu

Attached: Morgan-Roof-4.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

>I saw that publishing all over the world was deeply constrained by self-censorship, economics and political censorship, while the military-industrial complex was growing at a tremendous rate, and the amount of information that it was collecting about all of us vastly exceeded the public imagination.
- Julian Assange

>Dwight Eisenhower warned American citizens at the end of his presidency about the implications of the military-industrial complex and its influence over government. We have now gone well beyond any of the wildest imaginations that could have entered Eisenhower's mind.
>John McAfee

>“You have broader considerations that might follow what you would call the ‘falling domino’ principle You have a row of dominoes set up, you knock over the first one, and what will happen to the last one is a certainty that it will go over very quickly."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Attached: 1552122127888.jpg (960x960, 111K)

>John F. Kennedy
And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news-- that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.
- JFK (RIP)

>“If achieving world peace and ending poverty were really genuine concerns to the majority, then they would have happened already by now. So, either people are not aware of their collective power, or their fears overpower their desires. The amount of money spent on the military-industrial complex in one year is more than enough to end hunger in Africa. Every problem on earth today has more than one solution. However, priorities are determined by values.”
― Suzy Kassem

>“when you bring together the national security state and the military-industrial complex, when you bring together the prison-industrial complex and all the profits that flow from it, when you bring together the corporate media multiplex that don’t want to allow for serious dialogue... and then, when you bring together the Wall Street oligarchs and the corporate plutocrats, and they tell any person or any group, 'If you speak the truth, we’ll shoot you down like a dog and dehumanize you the way we did to dehumanize the brothers in Attica,' the only thing that will keep you going is you better have some love in your heart for the people.”
― Cornel West

>“You know that when ex-military personnel start assassinating their own government's agents that something funky is going on.”
― Steven Magee

>"The State that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."
-Thucydides

>In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
Dwight Eisenhower

Attached: 1551859244422.jpg (1068x1285, 244K)

六四天安門事件
"june 4th Tiananmen Square massacre" in Chinese (gets Chinese players banned)

六四天安門事件・天安門大屠殺
Red China army killed great number of Chinese democratization's people in Tienanmen
Square in 1989 Jun .Their China military's tanks killed many democratic citizen .
It was awesome and shocking !

文化大革命
Over 40 million Chinese were massacred by red China of Mao Zedong in Chinese culture
revolution (1966-79) .It's awesome cruel !! , communism that ... , just a mad dog !
Unbelievable ! But that's truth that all .Cause , red China is the bloody red beast or Satan's
country and area in Bible's John's holy prophecy .

人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence
多黨制 Multi-party system 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 反共 法輪功 北京之春 激流中國
大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 侵略 掠奪 破壞 屠殺 民族淨化
内臟器官 蛇頭 遊進 走私 六合彩 賭博 色情 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 Tibet
達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 東突厥斯坦 East Turkistan

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X, Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools, Telex, Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC, ~, CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, DREO, CDA, DRA, SHAPE, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, SAS, SBS, UDT, GOE, DOE, GEO, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID, Psyops

Attached: 1554427350072.png (480x466, 172K)

industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, loch, Ingram Mac-10, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Wackenhutt, EO, Wackendude, mol, Hillal, GGL, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, Blacklisted 411, Internet Underground, XS4ALL, Retinal Fetish, Fetish, Yobie, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse, l0ck, spook keywords, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, press-release, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, plutonium, Texas, jihad, SDI, Uzi, Fort Meade, supercomputer, bullion, 3, Blackmednet, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven, black-bag, TEMPSET, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, Flintlock, cybercash, government, hate, speedbump, illuminati, president, freedom, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, Atlas

Attached: 1536814663232.gif (800x800, 125K)

Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon, SISMI, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, Peering, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package, chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC, Rubicon

Attached: 1531788295975.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Nobody actually knows how many White people are total in each country.
Did you know Australia does not keep racial statistics for demographics?!?
Did you know Germany does not keep racial statistics for demographics?!?!
IT COULD BE ANY NUMBER WE HAVE NO CLUE.

In America:
>Hispanics/Latinos
>Half Whites
>Arabs
>North Africans/Berbers
>Polynesians
>Central Steppe Mongols
>Jews
>Select Orientals

ARE ALL CONSIDERED WHITE1!!!
THIS IS TRUE IN OTHER PLACES LIKE CANADA AND THE U.K. TOO!
THEY ARE COUNTING LITERAL SHITSKINS ON THE DEMOGRAPHICS FOR VOTING POLLS, CRIME AND PRISON STATISTICS, SURVEYS, COLLEGE TUITITION APPLICATIONS, CENSUS RECORDS AND OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS AS WHITE!
WHITE PEOPLE COULD BE HALF OR 1/4 THE ACTUAL ESTIMATED COUNTS!

Attached: 1540679675939.png (2880x1800, 658K)

Trump Checklist:
Fire Bannon check
Fire Flynn check
Hire Kushner check
Send cruise missles to take out relic soviet anti air systems in syria for israel check

>Build a wall
>Stop poisoning population with fluoride
>Stop poisoning people with GMOs
>Stop putting people in prison for weed
>Stop giving billions in tax payer money annually to foreign governments
>Disclose 9/11
>Disclose Area 51
>Disclose free energy vehicles/power
>Acknowledge USS Liberty Attack
>Disclose Fort Knox gold
>Disclose missing trillions in pentagon audit
NO CHECK
LMAO YOUR COUNTRY IS A JOKE
FREE SPEECH AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT ARE DEAD!

Attached: 1542339060755.gif (500x575, 197K)

Donald Trump is a pedophile.
See this picture?
I made it OC.
Thats meme magic.
With your own eyes you can see I'm telling the truth but you don't want to change reality.
Thats why meme magic isn't real.

IF YOU WANT I CAN WRITE AN ESSAY ON WHY TRUMPSTEIN IS A PEDOPHILE IF THAT HELPS YOU LITTLE BRAIN
AND GUESS WHAT
THERESA MAY AND JACINDA ADERN AND MACRON AND OBAMA AND BUSH JR AND BUSH SR AND CLINTON AND ALL THE POLITICIANS ARE PEDOPHILES TOO - THATS HOW IT WORKS.

Attached: Donald_J_Trump.jpg (1736x2208, 1.3M)

>Red Wave
>Trump
>MAGA
>Republican
>Conservative
>Right Wing
>2 Sessions 2 Scoops

Meanwhile in reality:

Americans are too pozzed by mountain dew and pizza hut to fight back against the blood sucking child rape syndicate they call the jewish White House.
Trump knows kikes did 9/11. He knows they will never stop dealing drugs, harvesting foreskins and entire cocks and vaginas from trannies, and he knows they'll keep sending white males to Israel to die in the desert.
Trump knows they'll eventually ban radical anti 2A laws.
Trump knows about the pedophiles in Hollywood, SF, NYC, and everywhere else.
Trump knows theyll keep sending young men for petty shit like drugs and petty theft.
Trump knows they'll always keep the federal reserve, and keep stealing money in pentagon black budget laundering, and always raise taxes, and always keep giving out welfare and food stamps to non whites, and always keep the borders open.
If Rabbi Trump wanted to oppose and abolish any of these crimes he would have.
Trump will always keep sending money to various international aid funds, including countries such as Pakistan and African nations and Israel.
Trump will never disclose area 51 and the top secret projects that would make petroleum oil fortune 500s obsolete.
Slavery will always exist without use of force against tyrants, which are your supposed so called leaders, all of which engage in child pornography or the tolerance of it to some degree (virtually all of congress/senate/white house and military brass staff).
5200 pentagon employees were arrested for child pornography.
A fraction of those 5200 PENTAGON employees were charged.
You are fucked.
You got coup detat'd. Sorry.

Attached: 1531453970304.jpg (496x372, 66K)

If you cared about the USA you'd demand trump disclose 9/11 and the missing trillions the DOD and FED squandered.
Americans are getting genocided by poison, abortion, transgender surgery, mutilation and child trafficking, and TRUMP DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK!
LMAO!

DO YOU THINK RABBI TRUMPSTEIN AND PRINCESS IVANKA AND HER JEWISH HUSBAND DR EVIL KUSHNERVICH DONT ALL EAT CHEESE PIZZA TOGETHER AT NIGHT IN THE GOLDEN OVAL OFFICE?
HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL LET PIZZAGATE GET BURIED AND YOU HAVE HELL TO PAY FOR THE CHILDREN SUFFERING IN CAGES AND DUNEGEONS RIGHT FUCKING NOW CRYING THEIR LITTLE HEARTS OUT WATING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP
ALL OF YOU ARE COWARDS
ALL OF YOU!

Sorry to burst your bubble on Rabbi Trump.
If it wasn't obvious he married his half jewish daughter to a jew and supports welfare of American tax payer money to a concentration camp apartheid state of foreskin snacking jews I don't know how to wake you.
Trump doesn't disclose 9/11 and he never will.
He doesn't disclose zero point energy and he never will.
We are slaves and you're too afraid to admit Donald is just the puppet slave master for the jewish child rape syndicate

Look into Jared Kushners eyes and tell me that man could babysit your kids no problem on a sunday.

Even if Trump was a good man once and never fucked Ivanka, he is not the same good man anymore and deep down in your heart you know it would be obvious by now Trump was a patriot or not in 2018 fiscal quarter 2.

Trump is on the lolita express multiple times
Trump is hanging out with Epstein more times than that
Trump is friends with Roy Cohn
Trump marries his daughter to Jared Kushner
Trump moves the embassy to Jersualem the world's capital of pedophilia and prostitution
Trump is even friends with clintons dude he went to their wedding.
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1552050509368.jpg (900x675, 377K)

Fuck Weimerica you guys really shit the bed.
>Tranny generals/lieutenants/sergeants is FINE
>Female infantry is FINE
>Every service member having their dependapotomus wife divorce them while on deployment FINE
>Going to fight fake wars and dying for Israel is FINE
>Getting radiation poisoning and permanent genetic diseases from depleted uranium is FINE
>Having that shitshow in Libya is FINE
>Having weapons tech stolen by jews and chinks and russians is FINE
>Having military bases get shot up by muslims is FINE
>Having Mexicans commit an invasion and doing nothing about it is FINE

FUCK THE MILITARY BUNCH OF WELFARE QUEENS WHO WORSHIP THE PETROLEUM OVERLORDS
YOU KILLED AMERICA

Attached: America_Laws_Animal_Rape_Porn.jpg (1088x430, 190K)

You may ask yourself
>Well isn't the USD the world's reserve currency
>Isn't the USD backed by petroleum
>Isn't America the richest/best/greatest country on Earth?
>Doesn't America have the highest standard of living?
HAHAHA!
You guys literally pay taxes to places like:
>Sudan
>Afghanistan (???)
>Pakistan (???)
>Palestine (???)
>Various African countries (???)
>Mexico (???)
And countless other countries annually, ever since you were born, with NO intersessional stoppage or break periods. LMAO!
It's literally illegal to mint gold, smelt down gold, and all gold in America is technically property of the US Govt. You're a fucking pawn, its insulting the the bitch-made chess pieces on the front lines of the board of Chess to even call Americans pawns, you're lower than pawns. You have pride in what? Your guns? That you can't open carry or buy without a licence anywhere or use any type of attachments and magazine sizes? You only shoot them in your backyard or the range plinking anyways.
You've literally give taxes to Israel all your life and they have a higher family income and living standard than American families, and Israel has a space program, free education, free healthcare, and they collect foreign aid from everyone. Not to mention they literally "pay you for your fighter jets, missiles, guns and ammunition" with YOUR OWN MONEY, which means they basically just steal your technology you built in America and give you your own money back like if you're dad gave you an allowance or something dumb where you think its a relationship but you're really just a labor horse doing chores and thinking you're free.
Its sad. The illusion of money has completely destroyed you. Most Americans literally have no clue about how Fractional Reserve banking works, what the fuck the Federal Reserve does, or how Money being worth zero gold means money is worthless.
Most of you won'targue about this.'Jews have been suckinglifeblood out of you for years you're basically zombies

Attached: 1545378400739.jpg (907x614, 73K)

Not only this but you fall for all the dumbest bait and eat it up like useless clueless gullible sheep. You get told youre responsible for Genociding like 32721843824 Native Americans but literally theres zero source for that number, and the Natives weren't even 1 group they were all at war against eachother before and after the pioneers arrive.
You get told you used "diseased" blankets at an attempt to genocide Native Americans but there wasn't even an understanding of microbiotic diseases yet at that time or any real science for plagues/disease/germs. And the only implication of giving people diseased blankets is that the European Pioneers who built America singlehandedly were so malnourished and blightstricken that they literally all had to sleep with diseased blankets themselves, and not only that but the diseased americans sleeping with bugs every night were nice enough to share blankets with literal savages.
You get told the slavery industry was your fault and that you owe reperations but literally most slaves were brought in Ships by Jewish Spaniards and the slave trade in America was SO JEWISH that it literally was not open for market on saturday because the jews running it couldn't trade market slaves on the Shabbat. Not only that but the word 'NIGGER' literally isn't even english it literally is SPANISH for Black but somehow White people not Spanish jews are blamed for Niggers. Oh and don't forget all the cotton industry in the South was a Jewish market too and they all had plantations with slaves overwhelmingly.
Then, get this, White people literally genocided other White people to free the slaves, and did it, and gave them rights, and houses, and technology and food, and they STILL want more after spending the last 50-70 years feeding your people crack, heroin, and teaching your kids to smoke pot and worship black rappers and behave like a violent degenerate.

Attached: 1544954978576.jpg (1280x868, 151K)

And then, get this, you fall for the 'All White people with a conscious are literal Nazi antisemites' if you're even vocally interested in just literally your own safety and space, not even like questioning the Holocaust or the overrepsentation of crime by "minorities" which actually outnumber you now, but like actual Genocidal crimes by Jews and Blacks and Mexicans against you is like a deathwish for White people, but even simple shit like investigating revisionist history from alternative printing press and academia is like basically Hitler to the 'Jewish' leaders in the workplace, collegiate, and the "free speech" media platforms.
Oh and if that isn't bad enough, defending yourself from Genocide is literally worse than Hitler, but White people, your ancestors from literally not even 2 generations ago, literally died from Normandy all the way to Berlin fighting their own race and Genociding EVEN MORE WHITE PEOPLE just to free the JEWS! LITERALLY WHITE PEOPLE are the only reason NIGGERS and JEWS are alive still to talk about their own history. (If you believe in the holocaust).
So White people literally built America for the Indians and gave them all their cool stuff, brought Africans from the worst continent on Earth to the Best continent on Earth, freed them from jewish cotton tycoons while dying in the process and killing their White neighbors in order to accomplish that, then they went to Europe and killed their cousins to free the "jews" from the "holocaust" DYING AGAIN in the process for YEARS and now if their grandkids talk about Black Crimes or Jewish Crimes against humanity on things like Genocide, Rape, Violent crimes, they are banished from work, school, media platforms, owning guns, getting loans, or any type of government social benefit program which monitors their behavior and police them with the big brother orwellian state and designates them as "White Supremacist/Nationalist" and basically embargos them domestically or kills them.

Attached: 218771923.jpg (911x768, 171K)

Have you ever thought about this?
If USA is Israel's lapdog, and Israels policy is a complete and utter zero tolerance for Islam, Terrorism and Anti-semitism, then why the fuck are you giving foreign aid to Sudan and Somalia and PALESTINE when Israel literally considers Palestine an imaginary nation that is just a terrorist camp and its okay to bomb civilians since theyre all the same rich or poor young or old men or women.
If Americans and Israelis think Russia is a big spooky hacker nation trying to destroy 'demoracy' and 'freedom' whatever the fuck that is, then why in the HELL are Americans giving foreign aid in the BILLIONS to Russia?! And why the fuck does the "American space agency" cooperate and work together with the "Russian space agency". Even European leaders in EU/NATO admit they think Russia is hostile and dangerous and provoking war especially nations like U.K. (not even sure UK is a nation but okay) and Germany and France all consider them a pseudo enemy but that doesn't stop you from 'Going to the ISS and building satellites and rockets' together at all.
Why the fuck are you giving foreign aid and tax breaks to China? Chinas banks are literally bigger than yours, their population is bigger, and there are more Chinese in America than Americans in China by like maybe 25x or more.
You literally went to war with Afghanistan and are still fighting them yet somehow its okay to spend billions of dollars over there on something super important I'm sure *COUGH* and you went to war with Somalia like 20 years ago and somehow its totally fine to have like 10,000+ somalians who literally danced on American corpses on TV who have a national IQ of below 70, are severely inbred, and practice barbaric rituals like clipping the entire external anatomy of the female vagina off at birth.
Why the fuck are you giving billions to Pakistan? Literally why? I don't know. I'd love to know more about it. Pakistan literally has nukes how do they need aid with nukes

Attached: 1545630505189.png (1199x607, 145K)

American generals, policy makers, and authoritarian forces have to be some of the dumbest people in the history of man-kind. You people make the ancient warriors of the World Wars and Ancient Civil conflicts and Colonial wars look like geniuses, and the people who fought in the wars from the the past few centuries were basically just peasants fighting for fun. The last real wars for honor and valor and glory were the Crusades or maybe you can give a commendation for a couple of conflicts but America literally hasn't won any wars.
The only war you unironically won was in Vietnam and MAYBE Korea. Vietnamese is considered a loss but they literally love you now, Vietnam people will always worship America and be influenced by you. The same with Koreans, and I guess Japanese but not really, mainly South Korea.
Every single other war you fought was a disaster.
>Iraq I and II
>Modern day ISIS in Syria
>Afghanistan
>Somalia
>Various African skirmishes
>South America CIA ops for the Commie curbstomping against Coke lords
>Cold War trying to keep West Germany on a leash and pretend like East Germany is ethically sound and morally pure
You know how to fight war? This is a serious question because I swear the only way you do it is backwards.
This is how you fight a war
>You win
>You take the country
>You call the country "New America"
Finished, thats literally it. You move in, claim the land, raise a flag, build a capital, and invite your people to the new colony and start up industry.
Americans are literally the only people who are too dumb to realize war isn't some type of "Hall Monitor Bully" type behavior. I swear you people are so stupid. You go die in droves in the middle of nowhere, fertilize the soil with young white Men where you will never farm, and then you leave when you run out of money for batteries, gasoline, bullets and med supplies, or too many tanks and planes get downed and your generals pussy out meanwhile 90% of the air force is grounded @home

Attached: 1540944339654.jpg (1903x1427, 936K)