When you match with a racist immigration COP

" No don't die ... but if you look around then there are many brownies that are with white

The children turn brown

And eventually everyone gets brown

Smoked something? I have not eaten or have a chance at school and a life!
I'll die and be forgotten

"And eventually everyone gets brown"

Certainly fun and say such things " (BLOCKED)

Your racism showed stupid.

Attached: Racist.png (640x1092, 124K)

Is that fucking english cunt?

And she deleted the chat history xD

Attached: DeletedChatHistory.png (640x1091, 154K)

Oh you just stayed at home?

You know you have a door that opens up and you can step outside.

This is an american website, speak american or GTFO

It is translated.

Oh you don't look around do you?

Listen, did you slam or nah?
Cause this baffle garble sentence structuring is confusing.

>speak american
*type English, but yeah

It's Norwegian, don't expect much.

We use American English here, Eurofag.

We are in the same basket of clusterfuck.

Kid

This should get an award for the shitiest thread of the year, nice spacing too faggot.

All out of Prozac again?

Speak English for fuck sake.

My great grandfather was a Sikh. When he came here he married Catholic, never ever mentioned where he was from and even when as far as to change his first name and took my grandmother's name. Today I'm white as a pearl raised Christian and didn't know about that story till I was 17.

???????????

roasties will raise an anchor child that nobody will want to support until they die :). It happens all the time here in America. They just don't seem to get why nobody will date them after ahahahah.

Cool answer newbud

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-171740_Gallery.jpg (382x536, 93K)

Fuck you and the shithole fag nation you reside in, you absolute Eurotrash cuck.

Try to use Jow Forums and /b/ to improve your English to the high school level before you make threads or participate in pol threads. You can't express yourself enough to be on Jow Forums yet.

The leaders are trash.

Our hijacked institutions are fucked.

Whites a minority and it's a sport now killing/breeding us out.

Wake up lemmings.

She cute. You should,wife her

Lost all interest.

If you cucks would have a spine, you would do the same.

>Dallas TX: 43% white
>New York, NY: 33% white
>Los Angelas, CA: 28% white
fix your own shit, you stupid fucking nigger

Speak American.

Try to have at least 70 IQ.

unironically, is there anything wrong with it? I use fluoxetine (the generic for prozac) and it mostly just makes me capable of feeling things other than sadness. chemicals that help me with the strength to go on.

Maybe it's time to do something real?

With your feelings?

>We are in the same basket of clusterfuck.
Well put.

Mate, nowhere has doors opening to Norway. You’re still welcome in the ethnostate though

how is it working? ive been on a few and the last one caused me such severe pain and physical illness that I had to stop taking it because as low as 2mg of celexa would cause me to pass out and vomit a lot.

I stopped cold turkey and lost 3 jobs in

Elect a leader that isn’t a literal cuck faggot, you worthless fucking leaf.

>Posts chat log
>turns out she’s cute and moderately racist
>just forget about it goy, no srsly forgetti
Fag

HAHA

Lemming.

Elect a leader that won't promise shit only to go back on it 2 years later because his Jew friends told him to

And every day your country inches one shade darker. And you have the temerity to call me a lemming. Ok Bub.

Colour, tonne and neighbourhood. Also kilometers and kilograms. What now, fat boy?

Are this non sense actually coming out from Australia?

XD

you mean get a wife? have kids?
already half there. gonna have a family.
improved my life a lot. no guarantee that it can work out for everyone. I was on zoloft first and it made me take terrible shits for hours a day, but it was still better.
a lot of people think that antidepressants are just numbing, but for me I feel numb without. and cold. idk why but without them I literally just feel like my skin is freezing. I can't smile or anything either, and seeing others happy would just make me feel worse. alcohol is numbing, not antidepressants.
I've been on it for five years, and idk if I even need it anymore but I don't plan to ever find out. I hope you find something that works for you. If drugs don't, remember that it's not the end. and alcohol doesn't help, not really.

Good for you. :)

Im happy for you and your family.

This is an english board.
Nigger.