What Happened to Italy?

What happened Jow Forums? Why don't modern day Italians look like this any more? What changed in Italy that caused them to change to what they look like now?

Attached: Artist-gives-life-to-ancient-sculptures-of-Roman-emperors-and-the-result-impresses-5c78eed1ca392__88 (880x587, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based ginger neckbeard.

Attached: monarchs.jpg (2064x509, 390K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

> They started to walk differently which in turn shaped their bones.

Attached: walkwalk.jpg (960x806, 115K)

this reminds me of the sicilian feet meme.

>Sicilian girls used to have pretty pale dainty feet. But then muslim girls polluted them with their stinky brown moor foot scent
>[pic of a brown anime girl]

also, fuck your thread kike.

Attached: sicilian girlfeet.jpg (600x433, 53K)

Diversity happened

robert sepehr?

Cringe.

moorish muslim girls hate blacks and aired their brown toes out in sicily after marching barefoot in the sahara. Nordic sicilian girls were forced to huff mudslime girl scent which darkened them.

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

Our Indo-European ancestors were a race of pale, red-haired people with bright colored eyes.
They ruled the world not only in Rome but in Ancient Egypt, the far Eastern Steppes and beyond.
They eventually died out due to a small population (see: Lacedaemons and helots) and interbreeding with lesser races.

This intermixing lead to the creation of the purer-blooded Indo-Europeans such as modern Europeans, Upper Indian Caste (until the 1600s), Ainus, Arabs and some Native Americans. Less pure-blooded such as Japs, Finns, Pajeets etc were also created.

That is why some non-white races can be admirable, because they share a common ancestor.
This does not apply to Semites, Negroids, Australoids and Mainland/Southern Asia.

>In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data—especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a ginger haired 'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy ginger hair.[74][75] Subsequent microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[76] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Set, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[77]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

Attached: Ramesses_II_mummy_in_profile_(colored_picture).jpg (366x547, 61K)

You realize a huge part of Italy was ruled (and its women raped non-stop) by muslims for 700 years, right? Is this news to Americans? Modern day Italians are half-Arabs.

>700 years
That's spain. Muslim girls infected most of sicily with their brown feet but not to the extent of iberia.

Attached: __nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-58cea803ffa2faa3e5376d1e56ea3389.jpg (850x2409, 350K)

WE

WERE

AND ARE

KINGS

Ofc the inbred sandshit doesn't know his own history and has literally never heard of the Abbasid and Fatimid conquests in Italy and the emirate of Sicily..

but muslim girls aired out their feet in sicily.

Look at these swarthy feet.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

wrong country retard

I wonder.

Attached: images (1).jpg (292x173, 11K)

>Believing this pseudoscience imaginary shit

based nips portraiting him as a cute girl

Attached: 1555542331415.jpg (1788x2432, 439K)

You’re thinking of Iberia, moron. Only Sicily was conquered by Muslims.

>Raped non stop

Wrong.

how do you feel about cute north african girls contaminating sicilia for 100 years with their muslim feet?

Attached: __nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kase_daiki__sample-0c9b8ce73560c9e233faf7a8cd250b4d.jpg (850x1205, 245K)

Lol faggot

I don't know if it's north Italians vs south Italians, but lots of Italians are pale with colored eyes, and others are almost Arab looking

I truly wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: kikeradar.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Nero was a Jew you dumb mutt.

Alright then, here's Augustus Caesar. I'm seeking answers here, your faggotry is clogging up your critical thinking capacity

Attached: facts-augustus-caesar-biography_10-min.jpg (550x705, 33K)

I fucking knew it! Romans are a gingers! That explain why there is so many ginger cucks in Ireland and Britain, and USA later on as well. Go back to Italy, you fucking redhead faggots!