Why doesnt Jow Forums support Ukraine?

Why doesnt Jow Forums support Ukraine?

Attached: 21908CA2-5D08-4D56-B536-F93F9EF77EB0.jpg (1211x720, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGUuAMi2jls
youtu.be/jrE_RPNogG4?t=1943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 0AFB9216-1874-44BB-A70B-3AD7F760F19A.jpg (640x425, 72K)

we support anyone who supports the white race

Attached: 1521823243903.png (320x286, 78K)

We do. We take thier men as cheep labor and thier woman as cheap prostitutes

The so called NS divisions are run by israeli oligarchs. Ukrainians are fighting their brothers in the east instead of their real enemies. 90+% of their politicians are Israelis. Morons

>why pol does not support Isreal??
Kys

Attached: 1555593949837.png (903x807, 718K)

They are the niggers of Europe

> the white race
But we are not white, we are asians, and we support asian race superiority.

Attached: slavs2.jpg (490x598, 113K)

It's officially run by Jews now
Russia is run by Jews (not officially)
Eu is a bunch of incompetent cucks
Trump is a kike

I'm confuse now who to support really.

Attached: 14099022718240.png (625x582, 14K)

Turanic barbaric thinking that he is Slavic

A NATO flag next to a Swastika?
What kind of tom foolery is this.

Slavs are turks friend.
All slavs are mongoloids and have their genesis from mongols.
Slavs should unite with China and North Korea, and become the greatest power in the world.

Attached: 1492324768090.jpg (861x674, 160K)

And here is our recently elected president

Attached: зеленский.jpg (840x470, 30K)

definitely neo-nazi state

Attached: зеленский2.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>NATO flag next to flag with Swastika.
Come on now. What would be next? The Star of David next to Swastika? Oh wait, you got that one too.

>we support anyone who supports the white race
What, you mean white INTERNATIONALISTS? Fuck whites and fuck you, I only care for my own nation, everything else may burn in hell.

Attached: tuzm8juB79c.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Well good news, everything does burn in hell Including your shithole

>everything does burn
That's just you in the oven.

this

Tell that to one of the Rottenbergs in his villa in Italy

Hey leftypol

Because of Russland sharing fake shit. Nothing more.
Actually, a lot of people here are not brainwashed by RT and support us.
Yeah, SURPRISINGLY we lost an informational war against the biggest country in the world.

Attached: decommunisation.png (7248x2873, 866K)

no

Attached: Israel-Ukraine.jpg (2340x2174, 1.25M)

Hey schlomo

>two post commie slav shitholes run by jews killing each others
What exactly is the difference between a ukranian and a russian?

Attached: IMG_1537.jpg (735x645, 59K)

Ukraine is weak

>Actually, a lot of people here are not brainwashed by RT and support us

LOL, ppl here dont give a shit about Ukr or have pro-Russian opinions. It's rare to see ppl who ACTUALLY support Ukr

>they keep posting this screencap
It's about Israel sending weapons to the Ukrainan Government and those weapons finding their way to the militas.
>"Human rights acticist petition the court Israeli arms ecports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach Neo-Nazi Elements in Ukraine security forces"
>"Israeli arms ecports to Ukraine"
>"some of these weapons reach Neo-Nazi Elements"
>Reach
>implying they are directly giving weapons to these groups
The screencap BTFO of itself.

Next time maybe remove that sub-title.

Attached: saturday with the bois.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Ukraine and Russia are under jew control. The Eastern Ukraine war is the ideal plan to exterminate nationalists on both sides. Nationalist men are willing to die and kill for their land and (((they))) used it. Instead of attacking the real enemies (((they))) pitted the nationalists together and organized mutual destruction.

Steppniggers? Is that a scrambled egg on your memeflag?

If only that was the case, but in eastern ukraine everyone truly hates eachother.

Uk-who?

Yeah. Kind of.

Since middle ages and untill the fall of Russian Empire, in Ukraine there was a culture of private ownership of land; on the other hand, Russians had more collectivist system. Also Ukraine had relatively free republics in the 17 century. A lot of things follow from that.

Also more Polish, Romanian, Turk, you name it admixture.

Attached: girlvietnam.jpg (744x747, 167K)

Butthurt Ukrop realizing he’s living in rightful Russian turf

Also russians have ALWAYS been ruled under an Iron fist, I don't think there was even an era where they were not ruled with a complete Iron fist?

Even if we were completely identical to Russians, why can't we have our separate republic?

Attached: 2f.jpg (507x710, 45K)

The whole "ethnicities should be all under one nation to represent the entire race" idea, Aka ethnonationalism.

How could you have differnt laws if you were one country all that time?
I read a short history of your country its bassicly first ouned by poland, then ouned by russiaand now ouned by Rotchilds like the rest of the planet.

>not supporting based NS group because your patriotardism gets in the way
Just admit to it.
The muh Israel shit is basically just a meme btw, you can't make that connection objectively speaking unless you're a plain shill.

>ouned

>All slavs are mongoloids and have their genesis from mongols.
Slavs are descendants of the original hunter-gatherer Europeans.

Thanks, you were always there for us

Ukrainians on Jow Forums have always been shill spammers

I heard about Novgorod republic in northern Russia. They had direct democracy, but were conquered by Moscow.

If not for mongols, history would have turned out much better for us.

Jow Forums isnt a collective
>we

>short history
Who wrote it? Russkie?

Well history isn't looking so bad now. It's funny because the oligarcs are still running the show in Both Russia and Ukraine but In Ukraine they're slightly scared because if they tread on those militas, they could easily go back to Keiv and publically kill everyone. I mean that is why zelenski keeps prasing the Azov as "brave patriots" They have their own army.

Attached: Azov tanks.jpg (564x376, 97K)

I also think that you have more Polish, Romanian, Turk genes

I don't know exactly, but I believe it was because of class system. Ukrainian peasants were turned into serfs much later than Russian and there was also a Cossack class. Plus part of the country was under Austrian rule, where, apart from obviously having different laws, they also tried to support Ukrainian nationalism in Russian part of the modern state.

Rofl so a kike openly supports Ukraine. Jesus Christ you kikes really do all deserve death

>Jow Forums
>30% of it's "population" are retards
>20%- brainwashed by RT or some "Rossiya odin"
>20% are primary school students, that like radical ideologies and "muhh user culture!"
>10% are amerimuts that have heard about Europe no more that from history lessons
>10% are memeflaggers (nothing to comment)
>7% read only
>3% are just people with brains.
Now, answer yourself
>Why doesn't Jow Forums support Ukraine?
Ohh.. Nevermind

But i do. Slava Ukraine!

Attached: ed65010bd61d61e1d7eb4c5257931131.jpg (340x589, 50K)

Have you heard about the latifundia of the Polish gentry? That is where Ukrainians lived freely!
And yes, you have never had your elite and aristocracy. Only Russian and Polish.

New ukrainian president is literally a kike. How can we support this?

I'm not an expert, but isn't Azov just a battalion? If need comes, it will get easily btfo by regular Ukrainian armed forces. Even if other volunteer battalions were to rebel, they will be outnumbered and they don't have heavy armaments.
Also Zelenski praises armed forces as a whole(like any other politician, maybe except for pro-russian ones) and I don't see a reason for him not to.

Also I can't imagine how 1k Azov can capture a city with 3m inhabitants.

So what?
A lot of clowns are elected(due to shitty democracies). It's not the reason to hate the nation.

Attached: 1555095081050.jpg (340x311, 28K)

Seems like good guys, of course I support them.

Life for peasants was shit pretty much everywhere at that time.

Yeah. Long history of destroying hordes from the east unites.

Attached: Canvas_(8)-0.png (2000x469, 129K)

Do Ukrainian women date niggers , that's most important

Whom they need to date? No niggers here.

Attached: Percentages-of-Muslim-Population-Mapped-Name-768x588.png (768x588, 245K)

The last one was too. And their """right wing""" militants are also funded by (((them))).

Yes. Seen it myself. But you can very rarely see negro here. Maybe in large cities, sometimes. And very often they are just students who will probably come back home after studies.

It's a mystery for me why they come here to study, though. Education here is complete shit. Maybe so they can say they studied in yurop.

How that jew president coming along? You know the guy who refused to debate and only used (((social media)))

Im sure 3 million african refugees will help Azov replenish their numbers lets not forget they are fighting tooth and nail for the EU and all the wonderful degeneracy and replacement it entails.

Seen it only once, they brought their child to hospital for dental treatment. Child looked cute and funny.

You don't have them in Kiev?

Rottenberg, the oligarch kike behind building Crimea bridge is a citizen of Finland. I used to think you Finns were based but you turned out to be another european sellouts like all of them.

"Cute and funny"

Why are not attacking blacks in the street?

No. You do

No, he didn't refuse. He showed up on debates, it's just that last president decided to make too many debates where only he would come.
youtube.com/watch?v=fGUuAMi2jls

Zelenskiy has pretty good programme. I still voted for previous president, because I don't believe the new one. But if he fulfills some of his promises, that would be great.(and some not)

Because they're quite literally zero iq

Attached: oh fuck.png (636x547, 695K)

Im sorry, I won't ever support a "country" that first appoints a kike as their prime minister and then elects a kike comedian as their president.

Well it started as one, now it's a political party, lobbying group, and has their own fleet of ukraines most up to date tanks. Don't forget that they are not alone (Right-Sector, National Militia, ect) and if the EuroMaidan showed anything, it's that violent revolution works in Ukraine. In addition the Military probably wouldn't get involved, I think much of the military is probably sympathetic with the Azov and if Keiv ever decided to Join the EU or some cucked shit, they would have a reason to protest. Keep in mind that they would protest first but if their demands are not meet they then would call in armed forced to cut stright to the chase.

Plus we can look to Black October 93' in russia for something similar. You had a main legislative body that was revolting agianst the state and were trying to form the Soviet Union again. Yeltsin had called a single armour division into Moscow to shell the building the soviets were in. This was all over the ecinomic down turn that russia went through after the fall of the USSR. Obviously the president isn't at risk of having his main legislative body break away but the point is nobody else in the military contested that tank batallion entering the city of moscow and firing at a building. You can do a lot with not many men, especially if you have the equipment and prep. The point isn't taking the city of keiv, it's to take the legislative building and capture the president.

Attached: comfy.jpg (960x720, 160K)

I support them in so much as I hope they one day get a government that is actually good for their people, rather than some corrupt stooge of either Western "NGOs" or Russia.

As for the conflict with Russia, that was 100% started by Obama's state department trying to drag Ukraine into NATO and the EU. Any Realist could have told them how that was going to work out.

youtu.be/jrE_RPNogG4?t=1943

Sorry?
How is Russia under jewish control?

We attack ((((((them))))) all the time by attacking America brainlet

If we were under jewish control why didn't we let you take Syria or Iran?

What is this weird fucking head canon that you've built up?

Attached: 1555421460057.png (380x467, 26K)

Because they pay 3-4 fold what locals pay for education, pay rent and stuff. They essentially come here to be exploited. Will students come here if they know they will get killed here?

Though if they start making trouble...

Reminder that meme hohol right wing groups allied with muslim chechen terrorists.

Attached: 4356436.png (312x695, 161K)

Sorry how is pointing out basic facts about how fucking stupid Ukraine and the Ukraine government is """"propaganda"""""

Ukrainians have always been doing brainlet 0 iq shit since before RT even existed
You've been the same retards you were in the 15th century to the same retards in the 21st

Attached: fuck the ukraine.png (837x688, 564K)

its jewish tactic to confuse the goym. "we control everything, dont worry about it"

Attached: hehe.jpg (287x331, 16K)

That makes sense actually.

>If we were under jewish control why didn't we let you take Syria or Iran?
this
and take a look at how russia votes at the UN

>How is Russia under jewish control
All your media is Jewish including your controlled opposition. All the richest people in Russia are Jews.

lmao look who's talking

This thread isn't about America, shill.

Well only the elite are fucking part of the globalist cabal, there's still a few and a populist spirit is definitely rising among the young.

Hopefully they'll get redpilled though soon.

I thought about teaching Chemistry at an international school in Ukraine.

Not for money, but for the low cost of living, the chance to practice Russian, and the enjoyment of the rural areas. Maybe even marry a local, as long as I make it clear I have no intention of returning to the US and/or getting her a greencard.

Thoughts, Jow Forumskrainians lurking??

Attached: 1546554537485.jpg (400x400, 23K)

And anyone with a foreign name is not a Finn but a sell out typically unless they actually love Finland and prove it by their works.

All these Elite still have Swedish and Foreign names, wonder why is that?

Fuck off

Attached: 27540988_860939624089021_8801781199728814789_n.jpg (429x410, 26K)

holy shit are those Jow Forumstards irl?

Those are Ukranians. Jow Forumstards IRL would just be calling everyone and everything a jew.

Attached: RWDS.jpg (634x465, 57K)

No, these are.
>so diverse
These are the people behind american flags on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507895655401.jpg (1057x947, 187K)

Unfuck your schools, and I won't have the ability to do it in the first place.

Attached: 1553792598742.png (329x346, 218K)

cant really see the difference other than the uniforms and guns tbqhwyfamalam

fuck off kike

I used to, then I got extorted by a Ukrainigger whilst on holiday. Ukraine might as well be Africa.

No?
They're not?

And the one's who are usually are from the Ukraine and have Dual citizenship in Israel

Attached: o k.png (895x664, 52K)

not all jews are israeli citizens

My point is that of the 15 that are posted, 3 of them have citizenship in Israel and grew up there

To call them Russian is the same as calling George Soros an American