Is it wrong the only way I’ve ever had sex with a women is for me to pay them?

Is it wrong the only way I’ve ever had sex with a women is for me to pay them?

Attached: B5B734C9-B323-49E6-83AF-61516AA604AC.jpg (400x333, 19K)

It always costs something

>is pay for sex morally wrong?

Attached: 1555591310336.jpg (1280x989, 905K)

Wise man. Wise post.

its not wrong, its just kinda pathetic

Courtship === soliciting prostitution in a socially acceptable manner

morality is a meme, but you're prolly not happy abt it so i'd suggest stopping

I tried to lose my virginity with a hooker twice, ended up paying 30 and doing nothing at all because I wasn't feeling like it (yet told my friends I did).
Don't know if I would call it 'wrong', but personally it feels meh. Looks like deep down you agree, it's much better when it eventually happens with someone that does actually like you and isn't paid specifically for that.

It's only wrong if you don't have kids with her

>ended up paying 30
wow that's extremely cheap for a hooker, was she old and riddled with STD's?

expected the brazil flag myself

Attached: 1553369107218.jpg (248x187, 11K)

It's pretty sad, and it's obvious you know this too.

no

lol so never took a girl on a date? It pretty much the same as paying for a hooker just one that would shatter your heart if you fall in love.
Stick with paying a hooker your doing yourself a favor

It's financially wrong.

>Give whore $30 for sex
>Whore gives you STDs and your $30 goes in her purse
>Congratulations, you'll never get that money back and you'll be horny again tomorrow

>Pay own right hand $30 for sex
>Own right hand puts $30 in own pocket
>Holy shit, you just got a hand job and made $30 at the same time!

Not morally wrong. Im sure you can do better tho

Attached: YUZYc0i.png (4000x5657, 1.18M)

No matter what, you always pay

Not always. My girlfriend told me about her one slutty friend who was hanging out at a nudists party with a bunch of people and one dude just came up behind her and put his dick in her and she was like "oh, well, I guess this is happening," and they had sex like that for a bit. they never saw each other again

last i heard, she's now married to some health and fitness youtuber with two kids at aged 20

>30

What the fuck? When I lived in Paris Romanian hookers in vans were 40€, old Thais in tents were 20€. I can't imagine 30€ gets you anything safe or desirable.

Yes. Some neckbeard mouth breather will say something like 'no you pay one way or another'

Street walkers, no, plenty of powerful men pay for sex as a convenience. You just have to have a robust ego...i cant do it the idea just turns me off, but i see why rich powerful guys do it.

When i was in Amsterdam a few years ago the going rate for a 10 was 50 euro.

Australian hookers are really expensive for what they are.

I know, they are quality though and have no std's and are very thorough and regulated and I assume that' why they cost so much to fuck. My mate went to an average tier brothel and it was like 80 or 90 bucks for a half hour.

The traditional family is just supporting a woman and her fanciful dreams anyway. Thats why were in this mess to begin with.

Growing up in australia there is always that one mate, usually a dave or steve who is addicted to hookers hahaha. He will also have a story about how she liked him so much she nearly...nearly did it for free or she wanted to cuddle or stay the night hahaha