Birth control pills mass drugging

“The pill” aka hormonal contraceptives impair brain function of girls. They lack the ability to pair bond with partners as well as children. Planned parenthood pushes them which should say enough.

Kek confirms in the id UhohDIKE
Study
academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384

Attached: 237FF2C7-4D0C-41B6-9B4D-39F0A001E0E7.jpg (803x801, 115K)

So basically the pill is pushed to girls as young as 14. By schools. If you have a woman child you need to get her off the pill, as it will fuck up their life.

From what I've read, even if you stop taking it the effects are long lasting and irreversible. Infinity chan had a very informative thread awhile back with a ton of info. Sorry I don't have the link.

Feature, not bug. Read pic related.

I honestly don't think the side effects of HBC were well understood at first, they were simply pushed hard for ideological reasons.

However, there's a general principle that things which are extremely good or evil tend to be so in a "fractal" sense: there is no end to the way good things are good, nor bad things bad. This is such an example.

but
>muh acne

Attached: 7039356[1].jpg (317x475, 32K)

Infinity can be demoralizing. Fathers with daughters should get them off this drug right now. It affects their politics as well I believe, making them prefer outsiders to their own men.

Rolling

It's true

Someone said birth control pills were originally meant to be antidepressants. I doubt any denial of intention.

The reason women are pro birth control is because it allows them to skip their period. This means that their hormones are being messed with.

And considering hormones drive our willingness in pairing, that means that the more women are on birth control the less they are willing to be in long term relationships.

The government will push to subsidize birth control for this very fact. They want women to become less of a tax burden and liability in the economy. So they pump them full of hormone blockers while giving them artificial doses that send their hormones into overdrive.

So less to no periods, a more productive society, and more willingness to procreate. Totally aligned with what the government would do.

>The government will push to subsidize birth control for this very fact. They want women to become less of a tax burden and liability in the economy.
Which would mean immigration as a source of new workers. But also low IQ and social incoherence. It is only a short term boomer solution to buy a bigger land yacht.

I remember hanging out with a girl that I was interested in and just casually looking into her open purse and seeing birth control pills. And I immediately thought "you fucking slut.. You dirty fucking bitch you're having sex with random dudes and letting them cum inside you". Biggest turn off ever. I just walked away.

Good decision

nice

thats actually my fetish

No pill in Japan and those bitches love getting bleached.

Japanese are superior people and so are we, so I understand.

Bump

Attached: 88855AB5-9F76-45F9-B426-92D2B9657D32.png (1000x1000, 274K)

>impairs brain function
>brain function
>brain
Girls have a brain? Ive seen them on and off birth control. Even though the ones on birth control seem slightly more retarded thats like comparing someone who's retarded to someone whos retarded

Whites are using IUD’s, now. We’re the only ones who take birth control. Hormonal literally doesn’t work on niggers and they nonwhites are too stupid. That’s why I support abortion. It’s the pill for niggers.

>haha who cares if 60% of white people are getting abortion.

Also kys degenerate

Attached: 1555855437458.png (1277x675, 701K)

Why walk about with them with them in her purse? Wouldn't it be easier to leave them in your medicine cabinet in your bathroom?

Fuckin cum filled sluts?

She prolly sleeps over at dudes houses all the time and can't miss a dose, or her cum filled axe wound might start making repercussions to her actions.

Oh look incels in there natural habitat what a sorry bunch of useful idiots that are incapable of talking to girls. Anyway see you all laters I've got some tinder dates to see, bye losers

What if a girl uses it just to regulate her periods?

P-pills also alter sense of smell. Smell is important part of attraction. When the garbage bag stinks you throw it out. Same can be said for girl falling for a man while on pills. And years later when hormones are stabilising their normal sense of smell returns. And what if the man they married starts smelling really bad? "you are not the man I married bla bla" divorce and cheating happens. I've tried to voice the down sides of p pills to female coworkers at the hospital i work at but I get shamed and laughed out. But there are no men working there and my bosses are really happy and lenient with me to keep me around because I've had them and 3 other female bosses tell me how HELL on earth a woman only workplace is. I want out of the healthcare field but job market sucks.

I have no sympathy for girls crying about where all the good men went. It's time for women to learn to take responsibility for their actions like men have done since dawn of humanity. What we are seeing is the transition of responsibility falling on women. It will take time for them to learn about responsibility but we will show them the way but not going into the plantation.

Attached: 1554694911360.png (960x800, 301K)

This is good

then she's an easily influenced retarded

Still the exact same. Read the study.

Indeed, sense of smell changes have been observed scientifically in a paper referenced in the study. With birth control, girls put a huge emphasis on it, but I don’t think they went past that.

I wonder why so many western women are sterile, incapable of giving birth. From cysts on their ovaries... could it be hormone related, or 'check-ups' disturbing the bacteria present in the womb and adding harmful bacteria.
This feels like the answer will boil down to something like cavities, "we" know so much about teeth supposedly, and "we" add poison to the water to help teeth stay strong while allowing our population to drink sodas with phosphoric acid which attacks teeth.
Watch AIDS have only been because of circumcised males too. I wonder what 'circumsized' females will give our population, a mutated leukemia? Super-herpes?
look at this faggot from reddit

Attached: 1544293954186.png (827x579, 553K)

Hmmm..... at least I'm not from the most racists sexist bigoted community on the internet which this place is. Anyway bye loser gonna be posting this on my Snapchat group of girlfriends, hahaha bye laters

christ, you dont deserve that flag, hand it in man.

Cysts on the ovaries are due to insulin resistance, i.e. eating too much sugar and carbs.It's easy to spot which girls have them, they're the ones with acne on their cheeks, overweight with thinning hair.