Touché

touché

Attached: 60a17n4a6qt21.jpg (750x771, 65K)

I'm not angry. They're the only ones who is angry.

That's like someone who just spit on you asking you why you're upset.

Stop being a cunt, Ida.

your eyes are too far apart

>scream in someone's face that they are the devil
>ask why they are irritated.

I'm not the one tweeting about trump

They don’t realize this because the jewstream media has made them eternal victims. I’m telling each and every user here. These communists will never come around. To save this nation, liberals like this will have to be silenced or killed

Most of us are pretty chill when we're not dealing with the frustration of trying to talk sense into a left-wing retard.

You can't talk sense if you're not making sense yourself.

We're the only country with objectively poor healthcare coverage and ill education that is considered a global power.

The only thing stopping us is your irrationality. You're the retard.

All these Canadians, Australians, and Scandinavians posting here are all living better lives than you hick, and yet you don't see that because someone wants you to be blind to that reality.

I don’t care about any of that. I care about immigration and Trump has utterly failed to deliver. That’s why I’m angry all the time.

Repeatedly try to other throw a democratically elected president with lies and hoaxes.

Why are you so mad user?

I'm sure you've routinely waited in the emergency room for hours while displaying life threatening symptoms... oh wait, that's us.

Uh, last time I checked it was leftists who were punching people in the face and burning college campuses to the ground just because a right wing person dared to express their first amendment rights. So why the fuck are THEY so angry?

Please cite sources that verify your claims.

You mean that socialized Obamacare is crap?
No shit.

People are dying because they can't afford basic medicine, and people are losing their life savings because of conditions they had no control over; cancer.

I don't care what a NEET like you thinks, anyone who actually works realizes how necessary having single payer healthcare is.

Kill yourself seriously.

>communist
You must be mentally older than 18 to post to this board.

No, people are dying because they can't stop shoving big macs in their faces despite the doctor repeatedly telling them they will lose their feet.

Attached: 1552355069941.jpg (237x255, 16K)

I guess all Nordic countries are communist. You are either trolling or several cognitively deficient.

Get a job.

Found the r/edditor.

Attached: 1555550604503.jpg (1200x720, 76K)

>found the NEET incel living off parent's social security

Why are your eyes so far apart?

Congratulations, your healthcare is run by people they shipped over from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Seriously, if the government is so corrupt and filled with Nazis and racists, why do you want them in charge of literal life and death decisions involving your medical care?

>Then why the fuck are you so angry all the time?
????????????????
I have not seen a single Trump supporter in my life that is "angry all the time". On the other hand, I often see liberals that are constantly triggered and upset at one thing or another

Cry more.

As a man that chose not to reproduce to combat overpopulation I must ask you, what is so important about these people they can't pay a doctor like everyone else? As far as I can tell they aren't evem American whom are hard workers and never know what to do with all the extra money they earn from working for the sake of working?

but i had a really great easter and just came home from my moms house where we just talked about good times and how they're back again

>Why the fuck are you so angry all the time ?
Because i'm surrounded by downey looking idiots like yourself, stop confusing politics with a general disgust of what level of alcohol fetal syndrome I rank you on moron.

>be me
>work as machinist
>don't want socialized healthcare
:D

It really pisses me off when someone accuses me of being angry when I'm not. We need to start throwing salt at these slugs.

Attached: 4BfTiHR.gif (500x332, 950K)

How many dopamine uplikevotes did she get for this post?

lurk more. poor troll.

nice projector, can i borrow it for class tomorrow?

Attached: 1555813987587.jpg (720x698, 87K)

>why u mad?!
Huh?

because we have to put with ALL media and social media trashing his presidency.

Attached: 1544518581081.png (753x899, 582K)

fpbp

I barely even follow the news anymore I'm so not mad. Kind of nice. Must suck to be a leftist

speak for yourself, kiddo

>bjective
Alright ya plebitor, Im Irish-American living in Ireland. Our HSE is shit. You brake a bone, your fucked for a day at least waiting for an X-ray. Unless you are in urgent medical care like, lose a limb in a hour type of shit, you will wait months. Now i go to the states very summer, one time, i got my thumb massed in a fire door went to the hospital and got an X-ray with in the hour. and CD's of the X-rays minutes after. I have never even gotten a record of X-Rays from the HSE and if i was in Ireland when that happened i would not have bothered going because of the wait.

Because the fire hasn’t risen high enough

she seems angry in that tweet actually.

Attached: F4957B78-2C60-44F6-AD9C-600617F84C3A.jpg (500x553, 77K)

Now I finally know what the woman is screaming, it's "WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?!"

Attached: t3_5da1qe.jpg (1600x1067, 203K)

Lol, that picture says a thousands words!
Cops probably arrested her baby daddy after he left her.

Literally the best she could come up with was "u mad lol"

>dear crazy leftist,
>If my sentence fragment.
>If my next sentence fragment.
>If my third sentence fragment.
>If my final sentence fragment.
>Here's my interrogative filled with projection.
trash

Because I fucking hate you.

Anger is what fuels my existence.
In these times of darkness, righteous rage is the flame for you.

>she's 30 years old
Trump doesn't need to build the wall, she fucking hit it full force.

What's up with lefties and projection? It seems more that pure coincidence that the vast majority of them blame others for the things they do themselves. Is it genetic or environmental learning?

why is it projection tho? we should be angry, and they know it and thats why they are afraid.

>Then why the fuck are you so angry all the time
Yeah right, I'm just gonna watch the leftist meltdown compilation after the election. Can't wait for the 2020 version

Cuck aussie, eat some dick.

Americans will be fighting for kosher khaleesi's like the dragons of a dreamworld where the metaphor is lost in myth

Probably die from diabetes when theyre done with candy crush on pay phones

ayy ida lmao

Just give that little slut some vitamin D and she’ll calm down the same day.

Last time I checked, the angry ones are the ones that hate him.

Communists arent really liberals lol, communism goes against liberal principles.

>run by people they shipped over from the Department of Motor Vehicles

Oh God no..

Attached: 2FB15F96-165F-436C-9DE0-982A4275D002.jpg (249x202, 8K)

>Yikes, nice projecting sweatie :)
What's the best repartee in this situation ?

Attached: 1539517006754.gif (150x150, 1.07M)