Did they murder her?

Did they murder her?

Attached: princess_diana_1995_tim_graham_getty_images_52098435_promo.jpg (892x1200, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pucWT_YKJgA
youtube.com/watch?v=H58MGzlWq6c
freepressjournal.in/world/prince-charles-feared-for-his-life-at-dianas-funeral/939064
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably.
She was a thot and a mudshark. Nothing of value was lost

This

fpbp

mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=pucWT_YKJgA

I used to doubt it but the more I think about it they probably did. Its kind of hard to blame them really. She was a mess.

they obviously murdered her, the motive was clear, she was about to have dodi alfayed's child, you cant have the morarch and the head of the church of england with a bastard muslim half brother

This. Meghan should be next.

SLOPPY

Honor killings are part and parcel of life in Bongistan

Attached: 1549498872719.jpg (480x767, 70K)

she pure

Attached: 1548152860696.jpg (720x864, 117K)

>her

Attached: Princess-Diana-in-bikini-princess-diana-32230722-630-420.jpg (630x420, 36K)

If they did it, then rightfully so.

Attached: 73487343.jpg (760x1200, 125K)

For whom the coal tolls.

Yes Harry, your grandma killed your 'mum'.

>eliminate Mudshark
>still get a nigger in the family
THERE IS NO ESCAPE

This. She fucked shit skins so I don't care.

fuck off Meghan, you skank.

Attached: 1521269840761.jpg (1060x1200, 185K)

No. She didn't die; it was a hoax. Watch the video of William and Harry meeting people the day after, trying not to laugh, ie dupers delight.

Toll: paid.

Bullshit. Watch Robert Sepehrs videos on the royals. They're muslim and direct bloodline from Mohammed. Why tf do you think the queen has presided over the destruction of Christianity?

She had to be stopped she learned that Charles had sold Harry's small pink ass to Jimmy Saville and wasn't going to stand for it.

Get the half blood princess too or what was even the point based queen?

Did she poopoo her diapey?

Many of these royals are trannies. Dianna markel and middleton are pretty definitely trannies. Many people think that Dianna did not die but rather changed personas and is now David Furnish, whos elton johns boyfriend.

If a male to female tranny is getting older, the man starts to come out. So taking some testosterone could make you back into a man pretty easily, as a big part of the trannying is the tranvestiting.... the clothes makeup etc do so much to create an illusion.... so as soon as a tranny cut their hair and started dressing like a man, it would be pretty convincing just from the man clothes.

Pull up a pic of Furnish and youll see the faces are pretty similar. I've seen videos on this before and it was pretty convincing that they are the same person.

Sounds wild, but if you think about it.... faking your death and becoming a new persona would be a pretty effective trick if you could pull it off, so you have to think that someone in history has thought of this and given it a try

Dude, take your fuckin meds Randal.

thats my next door neighbour, i can see him(sic) painting the fench right now

Who fucking cares. This cunt was a useless nobody

Obviously a dude.

No but they should have.

exactly hence why it(he) is still alive after a gender reassignment.
this thing lives next door to me , its used as a relativistic weapon on the USA

for the last time yes. some one made a joke about her fiance after her and charles split up. her fiance was a saudi guy. the joke was the UK would become the united kingdom of arab emerites. the queen looked like some one spiked her tea with dog shit. they died within 2 months of that statement. worst still that statement of a UKoAE had been said like 50 times on various networks across the planet

Which race is Diana? Polish?

His father owns Harrod's

The paparazzi that was chasing her ended up getting a hit entertainment/paparazzi talk show on Univision.
He's a big deal on that network, been that way since then.

Attached: 260px-01_Raul_de_Molina.jpg (260x332, 10K)

she carried a spy blackberry for Christopher Steele and ran and unmanaged server spilling brexit secrets for hillary for America

mi5 use some sort of pixie dust(nuclear of sorts) and with the western world importing arab oil allows dodi to hide as some sort of ginger irish looking bird, whilst the effects of this eliminates the USA, and countries like canada and Australia has to absorbs millions of 3rd worlders have have 3rd world birth rates its how mi5 and the windsors rule the planet by diana and dodi still being alive.

thats why the USA's leadership is quantified as bottlers on a quantum level

Doesn't the tunnel have occult significance?

Who fucking cares it was 23 years ago

>Sounds wild, but if you think about it.
You clearly didnt.

Attached: i see.jpg (500x421, 70K)

Here he is talking about expensive watches (in english), from the riches he got from chasing around princess Diana

youtube.com/watch?v=H58MGzlWq6c

I remember the day it happened, it was a bleak day, everyone was so sad

Yes and for the same reason Harry is being kicked out to Africa, for fucking brownies on the side.

Faggggggggottttttt

tranny looking motherfucker

shut up zoomer

Elton John murdered her so he could recycle a song

It affected people.

Which tunnel was it?

all i know is that ole was at the wheel

Your alright leaf

Attached: 1552903437141.jpg (118x250, 3K)

The Queen is exiling the ginger bastard and the wog to Africa.
Mark my words, they'll be dead within a few years

Attached: 1522644689722.gif (250x250, 222K)

*Old* fool

Not sure.

They're generally in favour of famous white women being race-mixers.

I think she's probably still alive.

Yeah it was sad.
It interrupted Nickelodeon

Was bummed when I found out she had a Muslim spouse. Even white royalty women are whores

>spouse
Who says this other than boomers?

Yup

She was famously a commoner, ie. Not nobility. It was meant to be a step towards normalizing the Royals but they paid for trying to make a divinely ordained system profane.

diana spencer demolished the idea of royals. she undermined EVERYTHING. you know it wasnt (((them))) because she was the most useful of useful idiots in world history.
>slut around
>marry a literal prince
>continue to slut around anyway
>give him an illegitimate kid
>keep slutting around and get busted doing it
>divorce
>slut around more with a non-white alien
>years later your toxic offspring marries an america divorcee commoner slut mixed race 40 year old anti white open borders lunatic

diana spencer was the coupe de grace on the british isles. fuck that whore.

Attached: 1479068186810.jpg (453x439, 59K)

She wasn't a total pleb though. She was a daughter of the Spencer family which I think was Churchill's mother's family or something, I don't know. They lived, and still live, in a large estate in the country.
It's not a Kate Middleton or Princess Mary of Denmark situation (she was a tasmanian typist).

The (((royal))) family are mere usurpers. The current actual royal family is the Stuarts.
The REAL royal line of England has been extinct since 1066. There current Norman royals are just warlords and their bastard offspring, but they're the best we have.

> the royals are allowed to do it
kek, all men should have the power to off the women in the family who fuck shitskins

>>marry a literal prince
for some reason it was a forced marriage. Diana was in love with Charles, but Charles was into banging women in general and didn't want to be pinned down with a 7 when he could get a different 10 every night. HE didn't pay her any attention other than a few bangings to produce an heir, after which he completely ignored her and went back to banging 10s in secret. Meanwhile she was in perma media light, couldn't talk to a man without it being front page news on every tabloid for a week. given the circumstances I'm not surprised she did what she did.

>She wasn't a total pleb

Sure but the class system isn't a haphazard thing. It's legitimacy was grounded literally on Divine principle. Whether or not you believe in it, religion keyed into something with a powerful integrity. Look what's happening because we've turned our backs on it.

(((You)))

Makes sense. Is there any proof she was going to campaign for Palestinians?

If only all paki/wog shaggers were similarly disposed of

>It's legitimacy was grounded literally on Divine principle
Well royalty was. But nobility wasn't looked at quite like that in England. Indeed the idea of a royal marrying anyone other than another royal from a different country would have been scandalous in the 19th century. Nobles and plebs were all untouchables as far as royalty were concerned.

SHE WAS FROM THE HOUSE OF STUART

lol

plague

yes and they trapped her soul for torture. she
got released and the same day it happened
her former husband said he was in fear for
his life.

freepressjournal.in/world/prince-charles-feared-for-his-life-at-dianas-funeral/939064
she was freed from hell in 2016.

I dunno mate. My suspicion though is that her whole persona had no integrity, indeed she may have been borderline mental in the respect she hadn't been endowed with an identity that had integrity.

She really did blow with wind.

>Only a Woman

Yeah. They really hate mudshits don't they...

Attached: charles.jpg (898x628, 61K)

Yes, her and Jill Dando were about to expose the massive high profile paedofile ring in the UK which included everything from the MET to government to the Royal Family.

Jill Dando was executed on her doorstep one morning.

Most likely she's still alive.

Yes and it was justified
one of the first redpills OmG they killed her!
Sad but had to happen!

Oh she was Borderline Personality Disorder alright. You can almost see it in her eyes. Her slutty, distracted lifestyle fits all the criteria.

10s like Camilla

I hope they did, it's the least she deserved for being a fucking attention whore picking up all the benefits of being royalty and then thinking she can just divorce and go marry a rich sandnigger.

No idea why everyone like her so much, she's not even fucking pretty.

doubt it. a car crash seems like a complicated way to rub someone out

That julk of a nose lmao

who cares shes a noble there parasites buy definition.

She was sans noblesse. A snob. A commoner.

Attached: 1555743746380.png (960x1034, 1.28M)

>She was a thot and a mudshark.
even worse she was bringing attention to profitable land mine industry

That's just an anglo nose. There are even celtic descendants with all sorts of nose shape diversity.

>No idea why everyone like her so much
media, pay attention to her nose, starting to make sense yet?

Gays and women based fashion on her for years.

The Middleton's are one of the oldest and richest families in Britain. They own half the Green Belt.

There is more than one English race because we have a caste system but we call it a class divide.

probably was the landmine lobby