How to treat knife-wounds 101

German boulevard-magazine "Illu der Frau" now features a one-pager about how to correctly treat knife-wounds of someone who got hit by our colourful diversity.
With these tips, women are finally safe again on our streets.

What is your country doing to help improve the lives of your women?

Attached: Praxis-Tips gegen Messerverletzungen.jpg (720x960, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insanity.

Bump

Weren't you allowed to conceal carry these fake pistols that shoot blanks or pepper spray bullets in Germany?

It's surprisingly unpolitical. I thought it would say some along the lines of...
Remember to run to the nearest new German to avoid the dangers of white supremacist Messerangriffe.

the ironie HAHAHAHAHA
this is the world they chose

Attached: Dib_by_rondex.png (694x694, 63K)

The only issue is that they don't say anything about fighting back. Why do you German cucks never try to fight back? Carry your own weapons? Or at least enforce the law and scan people everywhere with metal detectors like we do.

For some shitty magazine that's something at least. Most won't even acknowledge it.

>The only issue is that they don't say anything about fighting back.
That lands you in Jail in germany. Try to tell anyone in germany to defend himself by fighting without 20+ pages explaining why fighting is a bad idea, that you should never do it etc... and see how long you can stay out of court.

Attached: 1453964249864.jpg (125x120, 4K)

German "men" are spineless cowards.
They grew up in a matriarchy, and never learned how to be a man.

stop it you're hurting my feelings

Attached: DXHqrjrWAAA5cFd.jpg (403x433, 30K)

fucking hat this country...

>Giving a fuck what a womens magazine writes

arent you busy harassing korean girls, while Mohammed is raping your sister?

*honk honk*

thats bullshit, and you know it.

if you have a clean record, you will get a slap on the wrist. especially if the guy who you beat up has a criminal record.

have no sister

Attached: HyperionCEO_2.jpg (1024x1352, 161K)

Attached: DB79C5EE-7D3D-4B2F-9D37-4621042D0D9C.jpg (1024x844, 93K)

dunno in what country you live

Goodness gracious
Instead of just getting rid of the niggers, no, you have to treat yourself around the problem. You have to be prepared to be gutted by knives, ran over intentionally, get raped, have your money stolen, etc.
All so niggers can live happily ever after in your home

Yikes

woman in our country can do literaly everything and get scott free, if you ask me they deserve it for their arrogance

Notice the hand on the knife is white.
Not exactly acknowledging it, is it?

Why wouldnt they just carry a weapon themselves and stab the attacker if they don't get jailed?

Our Grundgesetz (Like a constitution) doesn't grant a German the right to self-defense.
It only grants you "the right to not be harmed". Defending yourself always lands you in court and it's up to you and your lawyer to show that this self-defense was justified, and then it's up to the judge to decide if he buys it or not.

you obviously never were in a fight.

pretty obvious, if you look at your flag.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Those sound like some cuck laws. So you basically give third world criminals that should be happy in first place that they were invited to your country more laws than your own citizens?

>white hand holding the knife

what has the GG to do with anything? if you get charged with assault, its going to be the StGB.

Also, especially in small court, they deal daily with turks, arab and negro scum. do you really think they will jail a german for beating them up?

you will just have to do some social hours or pay money.

First, why do you read a women's magazine, lad?

Second, why is nobody "stichwunde"ing you?

dont believe these cucks.

they hide their cowardice behind "i...i dont wanna go t..to jail u know"

they obviously never were in a fight, or in court.

interestingly enough the hand holding the knife belongs to a straight white male. the magazine jew strikes again i see

Attached: 1530019195281.gif (480x267, 444K)

Well, if you stab the attacker once, you'll be in range of "justified self-defense" but as soon as you hit the attacker a second time, they will accuse you of "intentionally attacking to harm or maim".
Except you're a refugee, then you're able to stab 6 times and still let it count as "justified self-defense", even with 4 out of 6 eye-witnesses confounding your statements, like the latest example from about 3 weeks ago has showed.

The chrages apply through StGB but the GG is which grants us our basic rights and thus the GG should have a paragraph that grants the German people the right to self-defense. But because it doesn't, all self-defense cases have to go through the StGB instead, which is bullshit.

Panikmache von rassistischen medien, absolut verachtenswert

Youre a fuckin retard, read §32 StGB notwehr you fuckin brainlet. The Grundrechte in the GG grant you rights against the state and also tells the state its obligation eg protection. You could argue the state doesn't fulfil its duties when it doesn't protect its borders but that's another story.

All the real men died in WW2. what do you expect from what is left?

Holy fuck.
I have to read that.

If someone gets beaten basic logic should tell you that yes of course a court has to find out what happened first and then can rule who was justified in doing harm to the other person and who wasnt. You really are a fuckin retard aren't you? What would change if the right to protect yourself was in the GG? You would still have to find out if you did just protect yourself or acted in malice intent.

Someone should photo shop the hand to black and post it to the german reddit site as they are being racists.
I would, but I barely know how to use paint.

>Russia
>saying something about cucked self-defence laws

Bruhhh, you're in the same shit. Us also, but at least we don't have judges saying someone fell on a chechen's knife 19 times.

They are stupid useless toys.

Check this shit out
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4EQFcFQQo
I guess Finns are still allowed to say no to attackers.

Attached: 5622deed.jpg (680x449, 43K)

We just opened another sex shop.

Black rubber dragon dildos 50% off as token gesture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552843682335.png (323x373, 116K)

yes, and you deserve to get stabbed and killed for thinking it'll do anything but make you look stupid.

Attached: 1555480745804.png (661x873, 331K)

Attached: image0-21.jpg (318x494, 34K)

These are literal "Durchhalteparolen".
They are so deep in denial and t nervously trying to pretend that nothing is wrong.

Don't wear short skirts.

The german woman want the diversity, let them get raped, stabbed and murdered.

this, you are alowed to defend yourself

Naja, bei Göring-Eckardt könnte ich mir schon vorstellen, dass sich ein paar hooligans oder neonazis vergessen

>how to treat knife-wounds

preemptively, with a gun.

>Göring-Eckardt

Attached: oh mommy.jpg (1024x1001, 79K)

Honk honk.

So.. if using the force fails you - resort to swinging your handbag..

Attached: virtuesignallerdiscoversinnerself.jpg (700x2354, 483K)

I think I get it but can I have a translation plz

"Do you have sympathy for women who are scared when they see groups of foreigners?"
"Yes, but when I go for a run I often think to myself 'hopefully I won't encounter a group of nazis'" (t. leader of the green party)

>don't teach migrants not to stab, teach women how to treat knife wounds
Based. Migrants are the real victims and you should never blame the victim.

Sick of hearing you complain. Do something about it. Half of Germany is radical and very racist, stop being cucks.

lmao the clown world meme hits me harder with every day.

There is no escape, isn't there?

Attached: bissu bescheuert.gif (410x471, 694K)

>Illu der Frau
>der Frau
It's a women's magazine. Any advice to a woman on how to fight back against a spree-stabber is really just advice on how to skip in line and get stabbed sooner, while the blade's still good and sharp. At least in any country where the citizens aren't allowed to carry guns.

You would like that, wouldn't you?

Better.

Attached: 1555925693003.jpg (720x960, 293K)

similar scenario, all things considered

Attached: file.png (631x625, 682K)

... the Gerwomen and Gerchildren as well...

>picture of woman's crotch
>stichwunde
lmfao

Because they're retarded and don't even think about taking precautions, they're used to blaming everyone but themselves when they get in trouble and since society as a whole always caters to their demands, they expect (sand-)niggers to just not stab them, because that's illegal after all