Racists BTFO

Racists BTFO

Attached: makesuthink.jpg (495x891, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/pRkMu23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord.io/pRkMu23

I-iwg

that's the power of black IQ

Attached: 8e0e936d5df168cb43ccd28b84db754a.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>implying hurricanes only hit white people

yes... really does make you think

Attached: frontpage.png (1081x938, 175K)

Seeing as how blacks sold other blacks into slavery and hurricanes mostly effect blacks it seems to me it’s the spirits of the based blacks kicking the niggers while they’re down.

>even the image they used shows hundreds of completely different trajectories which end up thousands of kilometers apart

I guess their definition of "the same path" is pretty loose.

It's almost as if those ships relied on the same windstream to cross the atlantic

Wow, it's almost as if currents and wind patterns are a thing. Surely this will impeach drumpf

So when will American blacks get reparations for the brutal torture and treatment of their ancestors at the hands of wh*tes? When will they get compensated for being yanked out of their beautiful culture and thrust into the the wh*te mans putrid rotten world to be used as pawns? Should all wh*tes pay extra taxes for being inherent rasicts and fucking over innocent blacks through thee power of their priviledge?

Niggers think magic is real

Attached: 81564BC2-BD84-42F9-B12D-481C70B19360.jpg (800x535, 116K)

BUAAHAHAHAHAHA

Just proves this

Attached: 1555852629155.gif (2970x2483, 932K)

When I get my bike back. Nigger

>Should all wh*tes pay extra taxes for being inherent rasicts and fucking over innocent blacks through thee power of their priviledge?
No.

>they're all white people
Really makes my dinkle tinkle

Even in death niggers chimp out

Power of white iq is denying that warmer waters, due to climate change, doesn't make hurricanes more likely.

you are free to go back. We even gave you a state in Africa it's called Liberia
It's all yours
Enjoy

This, white people need to stand up and pay the reparations.

didn't the niggers from africa sold nighers from africa and the jews transported then to america?
should b*acks pay blac*s for slavery? but africa has nothing and is the proto-shithoke

Wow. It's like the ocean currents affect the weather or something.

Lol

wow, goosebumps.

Haha stupid niggers! That's how ships worked!

Attached: article-1262992-08F676A7000005DC-114_306x423.jpg (306x423, 32K)

OMG IT'S A HAZE OF PURPLE DRANK WE'RE DOOMED

Stupid using racial slurs, being an african you should know better.

>Hurr ships propelled by wind took same path as wind.

>into the the wh*te mans putrid rotten world
Then fuck off, kys or go back. End result will be the same.

And we let your ancestors live on, that was the reparations. It obviously was a grave mistake to do so.

I'm a Swedish international student

Attached: 1555154771508.png (657x450, 43K)

>I feel sorry for African Americans because most of them shouldn't be on the internet.
>When you think about your white friends who have very little information and adjust that average down for African IQ.

Eeech it's just cringey. And it's becoming mainstream.

How are you still alive?

You are welcome to go back to Africa whenever you like. Why the fuck should I pay you for the privilege you have of living in a civilized society that hasn't been at war with itself for generations? You niggers should be grateful. Abraham Lincoln was the best thing to ever happen to you.

>How are you still alive in the safiest Arab country?

Attached: 1555154717736.jpg (524x512, 95K)

Wow, it's almost like 19th century ships sailed with the prevailing wind, as if they were using wind powered locomotion. Big fucking think.

Gib me more of dat welfare white boi

Gib me free stufs whitey

Attached: Wakandan intellectual.png (396x385, 62K)

Is it easy to get pussy in the Middle East if you’re white?

Seems like it, there's bunch of islamic girls spreading their legs for tall white dudes.

WAKANDA FOREVA BROTA!!!!

WE HAD LABARIES N DOCTORS N FLYIN CARS AND FRIED CHICKEN MAKIN ROBOTS N SHIET

WHITE MAN DONE STOLE ALL OF OURS TECHNALAGY

Attached: 1543731887805.jpg (249x243, 6K)

I don't know, since I'm not white

Attached: 1555156223668.png (888x885, 171K)

Norwegian women sure love dat BBC

Attached: TjAeVAr.jpg (1000x750, 185K)

kek

I would support reparations equivalent to a decent small business grant (idk, adjusted for USD like 20k?) or a year on the minimum wage. I would also increase funding to Police Services to improve their training, equipment and community involvement.

However, you've got to see the writing on the wall. Racially targeted benefits are hard to distribute - are blacks really going to be able to show their family origins going back to Emancipation? It will be on appearance only. And as such the appetite will be to end a majority of black targeted programs. I could even see there being a "sweep" to "finally resolve intra-racial issues" with other benefits increased and timed to finish. I wouldn't oppose that. Because when it's over, you're on your own like everyone else is. No excuses.

Say it takes 2-3 years to fully implement and ends after 5-7 years. If that isn't enough to lift you up (and I can actually see the case for similar being done for Native people though probably more in improving their infrastructure on reserved land, and I can see it being necessary for areas with Opioid problems to receive additional medical resources and jobs programs). But when this massive question of yours is addressed, will you really be able to continue to complain about historical injustice? The rest of us might take exception at this point. Sure blacks have a lot of social and material problems. But welfare hasn't made a huge impact. A more...final solution is required.

Choose carefully my chocolate friend.

>what are trade winds

So, the ships travelled along the same route that the winds blew. Why is this surprising to Africans?
Also, why are the jealous African gods sending Hurricanes to kill the children of slaves? Sounds like typical negro behaviour.

shut up bigot

Final solutions seem to be temporary. Willing to try it again
>inb4 REAL final solutions have never been tried

Nah it's ghosts d00d, you ignant

Ausposter got my joke. But I'm unironically in support of reparations. Do it. Pull that fucken lever. But like with UBI, all the inefficient microprograms that put a fat black woman behind a desk where she tells Quandingleberry he in trouble fo the last time are over.

>Current year
>black people only now learning how sailboats work.

ayo hole up
so yew be sayin that sailboats goed in de same direction as da wind bloed?
dass raciss!