This nigga sweating

This nigga sweating

Attached: 842B5A9A-B6C5-44DE-9DC0-34DF9B722857.jpg (640x430, 178K)

Zion Don

Attached: ZionDon.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

well you know he stays in florida a lot and its getting to be summer now so you know it can get pretty sweaty.

impeach His Ass for typing Like A Teenager that failed to finish Middle School.

Someone should investigate the accusations against Trump. Maybe there should be some kind of special counsel or something.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x338, 278K)

i dont actually care anymore, ive known for 2 years that the whole story was a "nothing burger"

same as we knew jussie smollet was lying. We live in a diferent reality where the truth is more readily evident. So lets just enjoy ourselves

Can everybody shut the fuck up about this Russia horseshit and do something about our southern border? Or is that too much to ask? Fucking hell.

BASED Purim costume!

Attached: 1555068859954.jpg (303x299, 36K)

God I would love to see him impeached just so I could read /ptg/

.. like they did with Hillary?

>is that too much to ask
Yes it is. Democrats and Republicans WANT illegal immigration, and will do nothing to stop it.

Are you a negro? If not, do not use their words. It is less than.

Attached: 1549543797598.png (643x305, 40K)

No its not its still 70’s till june even in SWFL

>This nigga sweating

Quite the opposite.

If Democrats don't impeach, they lose in 2020 because their base will desert them. If they do impeach, Trump will start declassifying all the bullshit that led up to the Mueller investigation in the first place in order to combat obstruction charges.

Either way, expect a split Democratic party to enter the 2020 race, with a back-to-basics Democrat running as an independent.

Attached: 1333896573503.jpg (400x305, 25K)

all I hear is “JEWS! Help me! “
Trump fucked up by trusting Jews.

Attached: 72FE8A91-D6C5-4005-8F28-368E4A527B62.png (813x770, 171K)

>southern border
What about the risks of a chinese invasion from the north?

Trump and the Jews are about to commit a false flag to take the heat off

It's over.

Attached: h6qbvxlvh2t21.jpg (563x484, 26K)

he is protesting too much

either:

he is sweating because of some skeletons in his closet

or

he is trying to goad them into impeachment hearings because he thinks it will help him win a second term

I doubt that it is the first, since if there were any real evidence of anything significant, it would have come out in the Mueller report.

>after two years and 30 million dollars, all the Mueller report found Trump guilty of was momentarily panicking

Attached: 1374450116174.gif (350x273, 3M)

Still salty?

Attached: 1533707407900.jpg (496x690, 71K)

>They didnt impeach him, so I guess racism, president being an absolute retard and shitty economic policy is A-OK

>there are adults who actually believe that Trump writes his own tweets, and they're not constructed by a committee, typos in all

Attached: 1363605923666.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Yeah, in Jerusalem

kek

And 11 counts of obstruction

YO LIL DONNY

>he thinks Mueller's open ended whining counts as obstruction charges

Attached: 1444081969121.gif (500x241, 1021K)

>Only high crimes and misdemeanors can lead to impeachment.
Translation: I did lots of other illegal shit.

>There were no crimes by me
Translation: I make other people do my dirty work and take the fall.

>It was the Democrats that committed the crimes
Translation: I'm panicking!

>Tables are finally turning on the Witch Hunt.
Translation: I'm crazy as hell and guilty as hell.

Attached: Trump-cnn-debate-chin.jpg (800x430, 45K)

Remember how they put so much emphasis on how NO AMERICAN colluded with Russia
well wouldn't it be funny if that was partly true wasn't it Chris Steele (English Agent) was the proxy for the report for faulty FISA warrant green lighted by Obongo himself to approve surveillance on a Presidential campaign on behalf of his former Sec of State who was also running and had been cleared by Comey (another DNC lackey) after he came on TV and ranted about how "careless" she was and all these things she did wrong but no prosecutor would dare try this case there is no basis........

One can Dream

Funny part is, Trump nailed. Right after that he says he heard these special counsels go on for years and prevent you from getting anything done.

Well...

Cuck

Translation, or your warped interpretation? I really cannot see how your mind can read what he says and come to these conclusions, so you must be deliberately misunderstanding what he says and hoping that you can convince others to believe you over him.

The only obstruction of justice were Sanctuary cities and states declaring penaltues for a state official who helps ICE.
Literally that is obstruction of justice.

One may not be obligated to help, but telling others under force of state law NOT to help is obstruction. And every leftist involved should be jailed.

The Democrats want the invasion to happen. All they care about is Muh Russia

Uhhhhh thatts hhhhhot!

The salt from leftist anti Trump fags majes my nipples glow!

Attached: 1553543560665m.jpg (1024x774, 56K)

The 2016 election was the DNCs to lose. And they did. Ousting a popular incumbent is nearly impossible and the democrats have already damaged themselves so badly, they'd have trouble beating a hated incumbent.
GOP voters got complacent in 2018 and lost the house with lower turnouts. I doubt they'll make the same mistake again. Unless Trump tanks the economy before election night, he has nothing to worry about. He ain't sweating.

>This nigga sweating

Attached: sheeeeeittt.png (500x378, 13K)

>you must be deliberately misunderstanding what he says
How the fuck does anybody understand anything he says in the first place?

>"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

upvoted

This.

Sweating freedom?

He's not the one sweating fag. Why do you think they want to impeach him? They all have committed terrible crimes, he's still after them

Attached: 20190420_195127_0000.png (444x444, 188K)

Its was never her turn user.

Umm yes sweaty, Shlomo Shekelberg needs his cheap labor so he can make bigly donations to the president

Trump isn't racist you stupid pierogi nigger

Wtf i hate Trump now

The economy is shit. Unemployment is a lot higher than the official propaganda. I’m on LinkedIn and there are usually 50-100 applicants per job (programming.)
This is supposed to be overheated and companies are screaming for software developers and yet the supply is so much larger than the demand.

Gas the kikes

Attached: BBF99365-74C4-442B-8C62-53F883BE8028.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

DELET RITE NOW - Don had no control over his Justice Department, it wasn’t his fault!

Attached: 25B1671C-C701-46A3-B1D1-6971F51BA107.jpg (640x535, 36K)

run on sentences like that are an art form

Why would the accusations be investigated? They were mostly true.

>Im an authority on unemployment because of my social media anecdote

Bull. Shit. Faggot. Half those “applicants” aren’t qualified for shit, and most of the other half is currently employed and looking for a step up.

>t. DevOps tech lead at a Fortune 100

>the economy is shit
>50-100 applicants for programming

Programming jobs are a meme. You’ve been outsourced in your own country you nonce. You should’ve gotten a skill or trade. The economy always looks like shit when you aren’t working.

Also, any alternative besides trump is going to increase foreign economic migration.

Attached: 8835E316-15C5-4442-B9F8-0CAC3B23F943.jpg (286x400, 33K)

Trump is fucking awesome.

Do you think those kikes made the larval jew wear the Trump mask while they cornholed him twenty minutes later?

>50-100 applicants
Because everyone knows people only apply for 1 job at a time and never multiple jobs at once

The only time he sweats is when he is fucking his hot wife

>somebody should do something!
go do it yourself, nigger. you are the militia

fuck you in the ass you muslim piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like his outrage is demonstrated false by both impeachments, adams and Clinton

There are niggers in Puerto Rico?

Trump has fucking dementia. I hope he dies in prison

They preferred to be called Puerto Ricans, and yes.

Regresa a Cuba pinche chango

If you read the Mueller report it is abundantly clear the main reason Trump is safe is his advisors actively disobeyed his commands in order to prevent him from committing obstruction of justice. You have people literally ignoring him and even stealing documents from his desk to keep him from destroying himself, in effect the very people he views as traitors within his administration have been playing literal tard wrangler for the past two years and he is too fucking stupid to appreciate it. If you genuinely believe that he is some tactical operator given these revelations and the past few years of him clearly operating in a stimulus, response pattern like an actual insect with no grand strategy beyond craving attention and admiration and whatever Steven Miller can cobble together you are unironically retarded.

I'm honestly dumbfounded more people on this board aren't losing their shit that a literal retarded con man hijacked the first genuine nativist moment in fucking generations and is running it into the fucking ground for personal gain.

Only a true, red-blooded American can understand this sentence. Your flag is obviously deceptive.

Why are your writing in English like a nigger user? Are you a nigger? Please speak proper English, savage.

Can he ever just shut the fuck up? He's really like a giant baby, constantly crying and begging for attention. Waah waah waah. The rest of the world is sick and tired of this shit.

You*

Oh the irony. But better than being a nig.

TEFLON DON, BITCH

shut the fuck up Nagasaki

So... Trump is also guilty of having advisors and lackeys who do their job correctly?

Stop the presses.

>I'm so shocked what we found under Trump's rock
> meanwhile Hillary bleached her servers and Obama was abusing power to spy on and sabotage a presidential candidate

Attached: 1342133473203.gif (250x250, 376K)

Innocent until proven guilty
Show the trials fir the last two

The cope is real.
Threadly reminder that shills who are participants in an illegal coup attempt get the rope.

When are you guys just gonna take the L and move on?

So when do we get all the "we'll make him a one term president"?

Kek

>I’m on LinkedIn and there are usually 50-100 applicants per job (programming.)
OMG tons of poos applying for the same job as you totally demonstrates that unemployment is high

daily reminder that the majority of Puerto Ricans have nigger blood

None of those are true, especially the economy which is at an all time high. You would know that if you had a job

Impeaching him would be a bigger disaster for the dems than clinton’s Impeachment was for the reps.

>pooland talking about economy
good one toilet cleaner country, good one.

>nearly three years of hourly lies from the Jewish Propaganda machine spread across dozens of Jewish owned jewspapers and Jewish social media sites
>Trump calls them out with a single tweet every couple of days
OI VEY WHY CAN'T TRUMP JUST STOP TAKING ABOUT IT HE KEEPS BRINGING IT UP!
One bullet, Jew. No magical death showers. No trained bears. No attack dogs with poison teeth. No masturbating robots. No eagles. Just one single milsurp round in the back of your kike skull before watching your body slump into a pit. That is all you have to look forward to.

>He actually "learned to code"
Oh my

>Falling for the coding meme

You only have yourself to blame. Recruiters are calling me every day with Job opportunities. I have to turn them down because the job I have now is awesome.

Yeah theyll get to rule the US in the year Trumps pock marked hands have touched it
Shemitah, oh shemitah, how nice to see you

Lol, that is actually funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------

No, the main reason Trump is safe is because Mueller had no evidence that he had corrupt intent in doing the things he did.

I have great respect for the President, but he needs to fucking do something. Heads need to roll, you can't say that there was an attempted coup and not have no-knock raids at 3am rounding up the traitors. By letting this slide he is facilitating these un-American fucks. Stop twitterbaiting and start rounding up your enemies.