How do I stop being so psychotic

How do I learn to control my emotions?

I'm a very rational person (or at least people consider me to be), but my emotions control everything in my life. I can't control my anger when someone provokes me, and every judgement or rejection makes me feel like my stomach is being carved out with a knife.

I have left college after doing really well, I have left many good job opportunities because the anxiety and fear was overwhelming. I can't keep my cool whenever someone shouts at me, even if I've thought it out beforehand.

How do I stop feeling like a fucking woman?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 153K)

>be a man with uncontrollable emotions
>still believe being emotional is a woman's thing despite literally being the uncontrolable emotional idiot

Okay.

Anyways, sounds like you have a mood disorder. Cut down on sugar, including carbs. If your mood improves then you have bipolar disorder. If it doesnt, then its something else

You sound like a woman.

Both your hostile attitude towards a figure of speech, and your armchain-psychologist-dismissive advice.

What do i care who you think i am?
Im not the moron with the obvious mood disorder thats too poor to afford a visit to the doctors office lol

Nicely done, coming to a fucking Advice board to mock people who need advice. I hope you get a rush out of it.

Have you also tried kicking puppies? It will make you feel so powerful!

>I'm a very rational person (or at least people consider me to be), but my emotions control everything in my life.
ok no you arent rational. If you admit your emotions control your decision making then you arent being rational here. Or You arent rational when it comes to this subject at hand. Try taking the stuff that you do rationalize and apply that to your decision making.

>calling someone an armchair psychologist
>expecting a full ass professional diagnosis from strangers on an anonymous board, based off of 2 vague paragraphs of symptoms

Ok we get it, youre irrational and an emotional retard

You expect ppl to help u when you mock ppl in your op? Chump.

You seriously DO have a problem if you are getting THIS mad over the internet lol

>Try taking the stuff that you do rationalize and apply that to your decision making.
That is kinda the problem... I rationalize everything. Everything I think about is logical, in its root - I'm a mathematician, and I've always felt logic comes to me naturally, if that's relevent. I have a whole rational framework for the whole world in my head.

It's just that, when something actually happens in real life, my mind is overdriven by emotions and I lose control over it. I would literally be thinking about how the best course of action to avoid a massive argument is to stay calm and address the real issues, not what the angry person is saying - yet the moment someone shouts at me, I feel overwhelmed with hatred and anger and I start shouting and stop thinking clearly. It's like a fucking hurricane inside my mind.

So what exactly does it even mean to "be a rational person"? How do I get immune to emotions, if that's what it means?

Attached: 1559589223466.gif (500x264, 998K)

You surely serve a good example of how women are not the more emotional gender with all those insults and pettiness.

Grow thicker skin and learn how to roast back at them. Nothing worse than a guy that can't take a joke

It was a fucking figure of speech! If I were a cleptomaniac, and asked for advice with a
>how do I stop acting like a fucking nigger?
nobody would care at all, but since I made a joke about Womyn, everyone is suddenly angry at me? How does that even make any sense?

Nah, im actually a gay dude. Lol im just educated enough not to use outdated phrases like yours

You straighties get mad so easily lol youre just an easier target cuz your stupid and have emotional problems

How do I do that?

Okay, please flaunt your progressiveness somewhere else. And this is a honest request, not a "gtfo fag" shitpost.

I know you don't give a shit, but people who post on this board actually need honest advice. If you were as educated and progressive as you claimed you were, I don't think you'd go to such lengths kicking people who are already down just to prove your point. You're not doing anything remotely good or useful, you're just making another person hate the whole """progressive homo""" population even more.

So rationally, it'd be the best for both you and me if you left and found your entertainment in some other thread (or board).

People who already hate the "progressive homo" will always hate us. Me piledriving my point in the cruel way i did wont change that.

But i can guarantee you wont be using that outdated phrase ever again. I can also bet you will think of me if that phrase ever comes to your head ever again.

Sorry I was so hard on you and ridiculed you. But it didnt help your case when you continued to show you werent learning your lesson by somehow grasping at straws to prove i was some rando woman and how that miraculously disproved the point i was making about which gender is more emotional.

Learn your lesson and you wont have to face someone like me ever again. Cuz if you make the same mistake, oh honey, women are far less merciless than gay men. They will be way more savage than i was.

Next time if you dont want to make a big deal out of it, then apologize quickly, admit it was the wrong phrasing, and move on with the advice you seek. Anons will too and actually help you out.

by looking at your emotions as emotions. Like "huh what user said here made me angry" Like you feel an emotion and you look at it like a robot that you are.

>you feel an emotion and you look at it like a robot that you are
But it is impossible in the moment. I'm trying to do that every time, it's just that emotions overflow my brain like an avalanche and I go on autopilot and lose control.

Ok homo

are you me?

oh no wait, I'm not gay, nvm

>Cut down on sugar, including carbs. If your mood improves then you have bipolar disorder
What? Til

>It was a fucking figure of speech!
Fair enough
>If I were a cleptomaniac, and asked for advice with a
>>how do I stop acting like a fucking nigger?
>nobody would care at all
You think?

Do you know where you are?