If you're a Polish Nazi, you're the greatest cuck ever

>Polish 12-year-old Kazimiera Mika with her sister, murdered by the Germans, as photographed by American reporter Julien Bryan. Hitler ordered the "destruction of the enemy" beyond military objectives: Nazi Germany classified Poles as "racially inferior", war crimes were committed from the outset and the genocidal Eastern General Plan imposed a harsher regime than elsewhere.

Attached: Polish_victim_of_German_Luftwaffe_action_1939.jpg (627x939, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=C8eAmFrPS7U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have any proof she was killed by Germans? Can you prove Hitler made that order?

>People in the past die from other people in the past

Oh noes :(

OP trying to justify his mom rotting away

I'd skullfuck those 2 in the pic if I could

Attached: 1543406069223.jpg (1574x1046, 231K)

xD this

>present nazists

Attached: 1555867220974.jpg (700x558, 78K)

btw
>Poland
>not joining war against Soviets
ok

Can i comd back home to poland? I am blue eyed and cant stand the heat. My family is from sopot. I want out of this shit skinned area!

that nigger came to PL in 1999, got arrested in 2007, died in 2008,
It was less than 300, but dont feel bad, they ware all leftist sluts, they deserved teh aids.
Although in court many confessed they ware being pressed by the community to spread legs for the nigger, or be called racists. Hahahahahhaa.

pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>be genocided for being racially inferior by nazis
>suck nazi cock
based?

you called?

Attached: 1546810677217.png (336x502, 202K)

polish nazi is subhuman or just cuck?

9:38

youtube.com/watch?v=C8eAmFrPS7U

Attached: Odh1O4l.png (617x942, 772K)

>not joining war against Soviets

Who would win, the Dirlegang or a daycare full of small Polish children?

>After the door of the building was blown off we saw a daycare-full of small children, around 500; all with small hands in the air. Even Dirlewanger's own people called him a butcher; he ordered to kill them all. The shots were fired, but he requested his men to save the ammo and finish them off with rifle-butts and bayonets. Blood and brain matter flowed in streams down the stairs.

Attached: Oskar Dirlewanger.jpg (472x774, 79K)

Prove it was even Germans blah blah no documents

how am I to know that this really happened and isn't another soap and lampshades?
mind you if they just said "Jewish children" instead of Polish as is the likely reality I wouldn't care much, that's less future usurers

>If you're a Polish Nazi, you're the greatest cuck ever
Indeed, if you are polak, by definition you're kike/slave mongrel.

Same goes for pakis who pretend to be pure blood British.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II
So according to you it was okay for the Nazis to exterminate Polish civilians?

>So according to you it was okay for the Nazis to exterminate Polish civilians?
if they are kikes yeah
those kike children grew up to be EU politicians who are exterminating you retard

So this girl got shot and the camera guy risks his life to stand there and take a photo instead of helping?
Just curious, is the cameraman Jewish?

Well, yes.

>EU politicians
>exterminating you
>US Flag

>retard

those are the best poles, SAGE kike threads

You know what would be epic? A black comedy from the perspective of the Dirlewanger brigade, but it would be sent like the inglourious bastards and they would go around killing Kikes. In the end of the film they storm the Tehran conference, killing the big three because a kike gave a leak out of fear of being shoahed. The film would end with the dirlewanger brigade carving the Star of David into the Jews skull

there are no polish nazis except some total social margin. Compare that with popularity of nazis in Ukraine, where Hitler also murdered thousands.

Ukrainians worship Nazi Bandera yet elected a Jew. Go figure