Look, I get it. you think installing plumbing and construction is fulfilling, manly work. thats cool bro. you do you...

Look, I get it. you think installing plumbing and construction is fulfilling, manly work. thats cool bro. you do you... but let me let you in on a little secret. the 40-50 hours a week youre at work? worthless. poof. gone. sayonara. your tradir? 40 year old Carlos... 50 year old Earl... are they REALLY friends? thats sad bro

Come to the light. throw away your ceetificate in welding and start over on a new 4 year degree in being a fucking Alpha Male working with hot fucking chicks that all want to fuck you and have your huwhite babies

40 hours of work? nah bro try 15 hours of actual work during the rush. BOOM pre-rush chit chats while rolling silverware, POW post-shift shots getting FUCKED UP with hot girls.

yeah, thats right. youre not working with literal old people, your co-workers are hot fucking chicks that want your dick. bro, i have so many stories about these girls. if you do your job and do it well they will seriously fight over your attention. THEY become your friends. you show up in fuckin UNITS at bars in clubs. im talking 10-1 girl/guy ratio. its fuckin sick.

anyways thats all I got, will answer any questions

Attached: 3C213A72-CFF2-4D86-8C08-F9C6248099B3.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

No one is gonna read this ya fucking jew

I read it. Wish I hadn’t. Tldr; quit your job and come be a chef/general manager at hooters or Twin Peaks.

Judas is correct

>not being a forest hermit
Ya dun goofed

>restaurant industry

I'm just not programmed to kiss that much ass, user. Rather throw on a welding mask and the only interaction with the common cretin is whistling at the occasional hottie.

>being poor is great because you get to hang with cunts that would never fuck you.

>working at hooters
lmao that's some college shit. Want to know a WAY better job in college?

A sorority kitchen boy.
>They you meet a shit ton of girls
>A shit ton of good looking girls
>A shit ton of good looking WHITE girls
>A shit ton of good looking RICH white girls
>The girls fucking love you
>Great face for your fraternity
>You get paid to eat dinner with girls
>Those girls will go on your date functions
>They will invite your friends to go on date functions
etc etc. Pay is shit but its so worth it

Attached: 984.jpg (1080x1233, 145K)

>join food service
no sorry, i have a life

Attached: e48.jpg (600x594, 43K)

Lunatic Mexican has to go back

Scott get back to work

No

this is why I never tip wagies. Enjoy making $2 an hour + tips

>make minimum wage + tips at hooters, plus the chance to talk to slutty women daily

>make $75/hr in construction and work with dudes, and talk to slutty women at the bar or hooters if u please

HrmMMmMMmMmmmmmmMMMMmmmm TOUGH CHOICE

I worked as a bartender at a popular club here and you get a shitload of numbers, but half of the time when you text them you get a "who is this?" response. Sure, you do get laid, but if you ever got caught leaving with some drunk broad from the bar, you'd get fired and blackballed from every club in the city. All of the managers know each other. I'd rather make more money in a trade and meet girls outside of work. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze in the current year.

In 15 years your still there still making $10 an hour, except now you get no pussy, the girls call you creepy old guy. Now the dudes you made fun of in 2019 are multi millionaires and they are getting all the hot Betty's looking for a super daddy, and they are retired with all the toys.

Attached: 2015-06-04 17.46.12.jpg (399x531, 82K)

>This much cope

Based Shlomo. Not reading that wall of text.

This. Not even kikes give a shit about your blogpost OP

Are you trying to get middle aged Mexican men to become trannies or something? I don't know what this is but it reeks of faggot

Attached: 1555778976251.png (430x357, 70K)

>being friends with thots
>working in a loud environment
>serving plebs
>hang around after work to drink with the plebs
No thanks. I'll keep my middle management job where I do 5 hours of real work per week and get paid for shitposting then go home to my loving and appreciative wife acting like i've just worked my way through hell so she can put dinner on the table. When I go out its to have great food and be served drinks, not to serve others.

>POW post-shift shots getting FUCKED UP with thot girls.

ftfy
I know. I married one.

Based jew

Wtf i love israel now

Turns out that hot girls don't care if you are wealthy anymore. They are more interested in men who can actually earn their companionship and have fun. Turns out those "sugar daddy" types have ruined it for everyone because they are faggot cucks.

How does one get their foot in the door of said establishments?
Know a ho?

>make $75/hr in construction
BULLSHIT

Yeah, that time in my life has passed.
Being a tradesman provides well for my wife and son.

not that much for someone who's very good at what they do and have their own business, like me.

even the 20something grunts I hire get paid $16-25 /hr which is probably still more than a tard who works in the hooters kitchen

Worked in restaurant, all of us cooks have zero respect for waiters.
All the waitresses would rather sleep with some kid like me making 10$ an hour flipping chicken wings than they would some faggy cunt that carries plates and waits tables.
I can tell you're either a faggot or a women.
Post tits/boipucci or gtfo

Boomer here that's done the restaurant gig in the past. user is spot on if you're in a college town. Shit hours, but definitely good times

> Have a blast for a while
> Get older, lack skills other than serving
> End up working 10hour shifts at min wage at the local bodega
> Have to listen to 70-year-old hasbeens complaining about life
> "great job"

Attached: smokedchicken.webm (300x300, 2.46M)

Keep dreaming wagie.

Attached: 1549744950614.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Cool story OP
post Jews

Attached: 1535416224524.png (565x375, 371K)

What car do NEET's dirve?? A fucking 98' civic?? Tell me how that goes with your next "date" fucking losers.

LMAO

H E C U T E
E
C
U
T
E

Attached: 1544661980180.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

Exactly, as a business owner. The only ones making that kind of money are General Contractors and crane operators.

>who cares bro? tits!

you fucked up my fucking order, make it again monkey

why do you repeatedly make this lame thread? is it because you can't accept that you're a fucking loser working in a food place and think you're some kind of boss? seriously no one is going to envy a fucking food mong and no one respects you

and the electrician, and the plumber, and the HVAC, and the guy who owns the painting company, and the guy who owns the landscaping company, and the tile guy is probably making at least 40

Your wages will rise if there are fewer mexicans around doing shit work on the cheap. Call ICE on their asses if you live in a southern state, that's what I'd do

I live in a white state and the entire construction industry is dominated by wetbacks and chicanos. The state is bringing in tons of wetbacks on work visas and it's driving the wages down.

I get it
>Doesn't get it at all

I think I'd literally rather be a woods hobo than work construction

Surprisingly based kike.

Shut up nigger and bring me my food.

I live in one of the whitest states in our nation top 5 and it's the same way. also these trades guys always leave out that being in a trade sucks when you hit around 50 and your body is fucking destroyed.

I don't like drinking or being around drunk people. And I'll never do any form of customer service again, no more hospitality for ungrateful shiteating fat cucks.

we jumped timelines again

Guess I'm lucky, there's hardly any spics here at all.

The system works and pays well when there's no spics around driving down wages, and no huge jewish companies keeping the profit off of miguels $12/hr

You forgot about trucking, the manliest job of them all.

There’s actually a 7/10 30 year old checking me out.

I wish I wasn’t an autist driving a fucking Corolla.

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>work as a bartender
>deal with fucking morons all day
>smell like stale beer and old liquor
>go home at shitty hours of the night
>indefinite paychecks that depend on the generosity of drunks

OR

>continue my job as a financial advisor
>tell people how to handle their money
>get paid to keep the well-to-do in the black
>go home to my hot wife and ram her out because I have energy leftover after a day of meeting rich people and being treated with respect
>standard paycheck is fucking awesome and sprinkled with bonuses and benefits

Hmm... tough call, OP

I'd motorboat those fucking tits, man.

Based... Israel?
waitaminute...

Wtf? Don't hate Jews now.

Attached: Bizarro_World_002.jpg (334x371, 43K)

>working with women

no thanks, buddy

You and me both, brozer

Fucking ouch, bet that scar on her leg hurt when it happened.

23 y/o union apprentice making 35$/hr. on my lunch break right now after bullshiting with my jman for a couple hours
No thanks OP, maybe someday you'll make 12/hr in 10 years as a manager

Attached: 20190422_114138.jpg (2592x1944, 1.27M)

The idea is to be at a foreman position by that age, or own your own company and have the youngsters do the work for you.
I wish it was like that here. I used to work for a concrete company and 80% of the employees didn't speak English. One of main bosses (a white boomer) openly hated whites and he'd strictly only have wetbacks on his crew - with his 18 year old chicano prodigy to do the translating for him. If I could work for a company with whites, I'd probably go back to construction.

By the way can get your recommendation on with which financial institution I should open up a Roth IRA?

Your what man?

Journeyman

I recommend Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, or Charles Scwab. Now you can contribute up to $6k a year as opposed to last year in which the cap was $5.5k

>but let me let you in on a little secret. the 40-50 hours a week youre at work? worthless. poof. gone. sayonara.

Yeah, but I make $200+k a year doing it....

...fly down to Mexico or SEA twice or thrice a year and get FUCKED UP with hot girls there too.

What's your point OP?

There is no point, he's the unfun version of schizophrenia

Thank you, kind sir!

Bruh you don't make $35/hr as a union apprentice. That's the pay you make when you put in 5 years as an apprentice and make it to journeyman.

Sounds nice but ill stick to construction. I feel worthless if i dont produce something. Btw youre worthless

I'm making double time at the moment my dude
Our journeymen out here in the pnw cap out just below 50/hr.

What is pnw?

Pacific northwest. I'm not even in Seattle; if I was I'd be making at least 10 dollars more an hour

"you pull up to the bar with 10 girls" and you leave alone. they all go home with real men aka electricians, welders, carpenters

Attached: 570da8e77ec757805b48c88e54656453.jpg (500x635, 37K)

But i work in EMS and only work 2-3 days a week and they pay me to sleep. And im off on weekdays to go to cool shit without a bunch of mouthbreathers around me.

Attached: 1553888446799.jpg (861x928, 257K)

i fucking hate all you cancerous fucking morons

Attached: 1554751654806.jpg (624x628, 37K)

unironically fpbp

Based shlomo

>The idea is to be at a foreman position by that age, or own your own company and have the youngsters do the work for you.
sure it's a good idea but go into any blue collar hangout on friday night and talk to endless amounts of guys who had the same idea and are now stuck slaving away while their body falls apart

>Lol be a server it's totally based
You're fucking retarded.

> be marketing manager for gym
> literally get paid to lift, look good and sell self esteem
> surrounded by 10/10 hbb’s
> make Atleast 80k before bonuses yearly

Take the iron pill.

Attached: 14CC923E-9B0C-4A55-83ED-FD665738B179.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

I have never seen a middle-aged waiter outside of a IHOP where they work their asses off for 10% tips. It is damn near impossible to raise a family on a tip-based income. Good luck qualifying for a mortgage or even a car loan when 80% of your income is from tips. Or claim it and pay-taxes out the ass.

With a trade and tools you can work for yourself, you can also barter your services and avoid the tax trap altogether.

Why do people think that all blue-collar jobs are extremely hard on the body? Truly skilled tradesmen don't have to do extensive heavy work, they are like car mechanics or something. Yes, they are on their feet all day, but they are breaking rocks with a sledgehammer or digging ditches. That work is for the no-skill laborers.

>this same shill again with the exact same image
refer to the post i made on this reposted shill a month ago

This thread will go all the way to bump limit. How does that make you feel?

>doesn't understand board culture
>whines like a bitch
>meme flag
Go back to red dit faggot.

Attached: 1555028102295.png (700x700, 615K)

Not bullshit, tile setters and carpenters on large commercial projects are pulling in 70-90 an hour, thats with benefits, their wage is usually 25% less than the total benefit package. Something like 50-60 an hour for carpenters and the same for tile setters

based and anti-semitepilleld

rush first
then when you're a sophomore get a brother to hook you up with a job like that

I'm sure it did, that was just an example

My current girlfriend met me through my kitchenboy job.
pic isnt me but you get the point

Attached: 975.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

>he thinks journeymen make $35
ya bump that up another 10 bucks

In Canadabux maybe.

i read it and i do not understand what he is trying to convey

Attached: 1553157302964.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Poorfag cope. There are dozens of hours of video where wealthy men will just walk up to young couples on the street and literally just offer them a six figure check in exchange for a night with the young lady's ass, and they get it every single time.

This gif gets me every time, mummy is always so wholesome

Become a male nurse

LOL where? in third world countries like Am*rica maybe,, most college grads earn less than tradies anyways lol